Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun (54777 Views)

Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun / Container Truck Falls On A Danfo Bus At Iyana Iba, Lagos / Newngr: Boko Haram Kills 19 Villagers In Borno State On Sunday Latest News Toda (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Omoodua007: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
LZAA:

But u just want ruga
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed

Which state as anti grazing law Na simple question looooooool
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by GMbuharii: 9:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rekhina:
Amii ..inshah Allah meggidda saanu smiley

Ameena..
Ameenatu.

Masha Allah, Amin

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Omoodua007: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
GMbuharii:

E pain am o lolsssssss

Loooool when you enact the law like Yorubas I will take you serious
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by GMbuharii: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Omoodua007:

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by tunjilee003: 9:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Might be a natural occurrence, no spiritual feeling attached...
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Seemed Oba was in a rush to account. Statements like this should have come from Fulani herders, not the Oba.

Press Interview bro, not statement
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by airminem(f): 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
AkeNathan:
Watch how Buhari will raze that community down
OK

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Fastlinkpro: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Thunder kills 19 cow and did not kill single human in the region.you people are funny
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Originalsly: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmm.... somebody went out to poison the cows during the storm. If lightning had really hit the cows... they would've been roasted.... in fact.... toasted.... no time for swelling.. during or after. Not a sign of being burnt.... but clear sign of them being poisoned. Maybe they were feeding in an area where poisonous gases surfaces from the earth.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Emmyj2g: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Can the lightening extend to the heardsmen or better still strick the heardsmen and leave the cow for the hungry to feed.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Happyguy201: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
The only way to deal with herdsmen is kill their cow
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by begge: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
ABEG STILL VISIT JUBRIL
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by autonomous22: 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Is Bubu aware of this development?
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by ruffDiamond: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Deepfeel:

as if people in Anambra don't know how to poison Fulani cows and claim amadiaha God of thunder stroke them to death? grin thunder that's large enough to kill 19 cows , will kill both the herdsmen the trees and grass in the area , this is fake
the ones that happened before were also fake ABI??keep deceiving yourself.. lightening is fuccking real in SW..and na sango dey in charge there..blame yr amadioha for his limp fucck..
go poison cow and see how far na
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by DEmejioba1: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
AkeNathan:
Watch how Buhari will raze that community down
This is the reason why u are against hate speech bill
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Omoodua007: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
GMbuharii:

Loool osu flat head
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rekhina:
Pls wat is happening to our slave masters lifestocks

Pls am searching for a husband ,Dis year won't pass me by
am searching for wife.
Who knows we may be compartible.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by AuroraB(f): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
Oba promptly got defensive not to ruffle feathers smiley grin
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Chicastle: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
Op , you mean lightning or OGUN? Amadioha never speak yet
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Deepfeel(m): 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
ruffDiamond:
the ones that happened before were also fake ABI??keep deceiving yourself.. lightening is fuccking real in SW..and na sango dey in charge there..blame yr amadioha for his limp fucck..
go poison cow and see how far na

of all the corrupt politicians in the SW Sango choose to kill only cows leaving the herdsmems and corrupt politicians grin it's a trick the Fulani herdsmen will soon discover
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Chicastle: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Happyguy201:
The only way to deal with herdsmen is kill their cow

No just kill the human kill the cows then human go react. Mean while does Na still reacts with H2o?
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by urahara(m): 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmn

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Eddee(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
KINGreignn:

Nu.rey, Ed.dee, dipor.tivo, oya make una come assist o!

This ona na man na, we are waiting for the woman

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by stasius: 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
This is no longer natural!

The third time.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by noble2faith(m): 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rekhina:

Here I am.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by ud4u: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
There is more to it than what we can see
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by LZAA: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Omoodua007:

*has grin
This is my problem with free educashion grin
Sai ruga
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rekhina:

With this your yeye body

Abeg get lost joor
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by isax(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rekhina:

Yaf marry already
Klap for ya sef
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by fotadmowmend(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
When will thunder kee ...... now ?
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Rekhina:

Who wan marry this one? grin
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by CaptainFM1: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
We are just so backward in this country. There's nothing like animal right to the owner, let alone him understanding what "duty of care" is.

Few months ago, similar incident was linked to spiritual powers... I just hope people understand that same lightning and thunder can strike even human to death if he is exposed on the field.

This is the main reason why football matches are stopped and everyone seek for safe shelter when lightnings and heavy thunders are on.

Rather than gathering all the cows in a safe sheltered location, they are left exposed to the harsh weather, and someone will now stupidly conclude that spiritual lightning and thunder struck down 30cows.

I'm disappointed that reputable news media such as Channels TV is having headline "Mysterious lightning struck down cows in Ondo". They were so shallow minded!

In a sane society, the owner of the cows will be heavily criticized and or his licence to rear animal or operate ranches revoked.

We joke about the situation or not look at it broadly. But the truth is, someone is meant to protect those cows.

Photos Of The Snake I Killed In My Living Room / 15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World / Accident Kills Man Who Returned To Nigeria After 15 Years Abroad (Photos)