Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,486 members, 7,958,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun (55116 Views)

Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun / Container Truck Falls On A Danfo Bus At Iyana Iba, Lagos / Newngr: Boko Haram Kills 19 Villagers In Borno State On Sunday Latest News Toda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by airbrush: 1:41am On Nov 24, 2019
donbachi:
Make e extand hand

one question ? please can we send these thunders to ASOROCK??
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:24am On Nov 24, 2019
The traditional ruler of the town, Oba Adekunle Okunoye, confirming the development, said the cows belonged to the Fulani settlers living in the town.

“The people of Iba have over the years been living harmoniously with Fulani natives living in our domain and this will not cause any disaffection,” he sad.

“The death of the cows belonging to the Fulani cattle rearers living among us was a natural occurrence ocassioned by [lightning] that struck in the town. The community, with the collaboration of the leadership of the Fulani community, are on top of the situation

Afonjas can fear for Africa. Who dey ask this one whether nah natural occurrence or not.. U can't be a judge in ur own case, see as fear dey catch then
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:24am On Nov 24, 2019
The traditional ruler of the town, Oba Adekunle Okunoye, confirming the development, said the cows belonged to the Fulani settlers living in the town.

“The people of Iba have over the years been living harmoniously with Fulani natives living in our domain and this will not cause any disaffection,” he sad.

“The death of the cows belonging to the Fulani cattle rearers living among us was a natural occurrence ocassioned by [lightning] that struck in the town. The community, with the collaboration of the leadership of the Fulani community, are on top of the situation

Afonjas can fear for Africa. Who dey ask this one whether nah natural occurrence or not.. U can't be a judge in ur own case, see as fear dey catch them
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by umarfantami(m): 3:50am On Nov 24, 2019
Ojiofor:
Its like the herdsmen get thunderproof, every time tunder go kill innocent cows while the herders are safe grin grin.
THESE COWS ARE POISONED.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Benteazaa(m): 4:20am On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Pls wat is happening to our slave masters lifestocks

Pls am searching for a husband ,Dis year won't pass me by

You are short, am looking for a tall babe
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Tbasicme: 4:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Shut up u broke boy , do I luk like a joker

Hello Lady, you never can judge a book by its cover. I am sure when you see me in person you will apologize for your myopic conclusion.
Not everyone is a broke "boy" like you assumed.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by esente: 5:40am On Nov 24, 2019
My friend dey ask me say when this lightning go open one small branch near Aso Rock.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by mozona(m): 6:05am On Nov 24, 2019
the yorubas are showing how powerful they are
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by saraki2019(m): 6:42am On Nov 24, 2019
oz4real83:
The gods are angry indeed grin. The gods should have also struck the herdsmen to serve as warning to others or is it that the cattle were more valuable to the gods than the herdsmen? grin
hate speech
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by saraki2019(m): 6:43am On Nov 24, 2019
daddytime:
Vengeance for the many killings and maiming of innocent men, women and particularly kids by the sick blood-thirsty marauders.
#hatespeech
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by actoor(m): 6:58am On Nov 24, 2019
FrLukas:

You giving out your contact to someone who may be a male like you?

No matter who is behind that moniker you do know that person has a personal animosity against people of your ethnic group, right?

You made a valid point but, how do I know him/her if we don't connect?

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by actoor(m): 7:00am On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:
U aren't man enough mtchew

Are you sure?
Why dont you give a trial?
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by dipson4u08(m): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2019
THAT IS MY STATE....

WE NO GET MONEY BUT WE GET JAZZZZZ...

YEYE OSUN I JURU FOR YOU OOOOO

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Rekhina(f): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2019
Benteazaa:

You are short, am looking for a tall babe
Whaaaat! shocked how dare u
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Rekhina(f): 8:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Keepem:
may your request be granted by the Almighty
Allah bless you my sherriff
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Masterpiece77: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2019
Na wa o..
Kindly view my signature.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by GreatLion(m): 8:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:

Le

Let's hookup for agreable discussion .... Private chat me.... 0 8 0 3 2 0 6 3 6 2 0
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2019
actoor:

You made a valid point but, how do I know him/her if we don't connect?

And you also have a point there. Just be careful and don't get scammed.

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Tbasicme: 8:47am On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:

Are you short for real? Short people are always troublesome. tongue

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by sharpchap: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2019
the hill probably contains a lot of iron ore. osun state governor are you paying attention?
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:

Am interested if you are 07019468168
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Rekhina(f): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2019
Tbasicme:

Are you short for real? Short people are always troublesome. tongue
Average ! U are u broke or rich because broke guys are gossips
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Rekhina(f): 9:06am On Nov 24, 2019
ifykris22:
Am interested if you are 07019468168
call dis number 0 80 34 956 23

1 Like

Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2019
Not connecting DM me on Whatsapp on 07019468168
Rekhina:
call dis number 0 80 34 956 23
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Tbasicme: 9:17am On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:
Average ! U are u broke or rich because broke guys are gossips

I am not broke. I am comfortable averagely. I can conveniently feed myself and others
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Nobility247(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:

hey nice meeting you
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Ojiofor: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2019
umarfantami:
THESE COWS ARE POISONED.

They should rather poison the herders.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by Benteazaa(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Rekhina:

But you are cute if you are the one in that pic. Let's hook up
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by sojayy(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
SalamRushdie:
This can't be normal again oo, why always cows ..Is there something in a gathering of cows that attract lightning

Na today we dey rare cow ......the Gods are angry shikenah
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by fdonsky(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
oz4real83:
The gods are angry indeed grin. The gods should have also struck the herdsmen to serve as warning to others or is it that the cattle were more valuable to the gods than the herdsmen? grin

The gods know what a good meal is. The blood of those herdsmen bitter and as such the gods can't drink a bitter substance.
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by legba1(m): 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rekhina:
I was chasing prosperity ,now I nid d nidful

Hmnmmnnnnnnnn........Jah help you
Re: Lightning Strike Kills 19 Cows In Iba, Osun by olumide3367(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2019
Lol
Rekhina:
Is just our clubs motto ok , ok is it men forever now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

After Reading This, You’ll Never Want To Throw These Silica Gel Away Again! / Lagosians Challenge Military Officers For Driving Against Traffic (Pictures) / Special Codes To Format Text On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.