Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? (2774 Views)

My Wife Is Hurting Me Badly / When Girls Want Sex, They Cant Hide It. My Experience[pix +18] / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 6:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
There is nothing I hate more than a girl acting friendly and flirty to me, trust me I'm very cold when they do because it annoys me. What really turns me on is when a girl treats me badly, spit at me or ignores my existence...its like I'm in heaven. I will just get a huge boner, the feeling of rejection turns me on so much I can almost cry of excitement. Unfortunately for me girls prefer to be friendly to me than be mean to me and trust me I make them regret it everytime. I am a dirt u pretty goddess, spit on me....I dont need any smelly admiration. Tufia.

Today I was in a bus, one goddess sat beside me..she turned and rolled her eyes at me for reasons i dont understand, so I asked her why is she rolling her eyes at me and then she just frowned and turned away. I tried to touch her to answer me and the goddess hit my hand and pushed it off...omg I almost cried of excitement. That rarely happens to me, I felt like her slave. I was smiling till I came down of the bus, till now I'm still so happy. I wish girls spit on me everyday. Goddesses please, I'm your slave..spit on me and shit in my mouth if u want
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
bro, you are what is commonly known as a MASOCHIST....you derive pleasure from humiliation and pain.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by mamajj17(f): 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Because you are a COMMODITY my dear, change your Thought now, cus 2morrow might be to late kiss
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by sweetonugbu: 7:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
One man's meat is another man's poison

2 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by etrange: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Eglobalma:
There is nothing I hate more than a girl acting friendly and flirty to me, trust me I'm very cold when they do because it annoys me. What really turns me on is when a girl treats me badly, spit at me or ignores my existence...its like I'm in heaven. I will just get a huge boner, the feeling of rejection turns me on so much I can almost cry of excitement. Unfortunately for me girls prefer to be friendly to me than be mean to me and trust me I make them regret it everytime. I am a dirt u pretty goddess, spit on me....I dont need any smelly admiration. Tufia.

Today I was in a bus, one goddess sat beside me..she turned and rolled her eyes at me for reasons i dont understand, so I asked her why is she rolling her eyes at me and then she just frowned and turned away. I tried to touch her to answer me and the goddess hit my hand and pushed it off...omg I almost cried of excitement. That rarely happens to me, I felt like her slave. I was smiling till I came down of the bus, till now I'm still so happy. I wish girls spit on me everyday. Goddesses please, I'm your slave..spit on me and shit in my mouth if u want

Lol... you're submissive. Nothing serious.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
mamajj17:
Because you are a COMMODITY my dear, change your Thought now, cus 2morrow might be to late kiss

I cant change o, been this way since I was 12 and now I'm 29. I need a mean goddess

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by mamajj17(f): 7:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Eglobalma:

I cant change o, been this way since I was 12 and now I'm 29. I need a mean goddess

I will put you in Prayer dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by nlPoster: 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sounds like multiple personality, how do you reconcile that with your normal male ego?

It's a personality disorder and shows a deep seated dislike of women, in addition you play at being powerless because of something in your past when you felt you actually were.

You'll probably harm those ladies if you're not careful because you dont like them and they usurp your authority.

My guess.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 7:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
mamajj17:

I will never act my looks, no matter the admiration I get. I have chosed this life, all I need is queens who will spit on me for fun. Do u know there is something i do that makes girls spit on me? I do it at least once a week
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
mamajj17:

I will put you in Prayer dear kiss

No need. I dont get happy being admired, I will only hate u for it. Trust me so many girls have been treated very badly for trying to change me. I will call them "bitch" hoee, desperate shit and all till they Bleep off. Spit on me dont fucking admire me
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
nlPoster:
Sounds like multiple personality, how do you reconcile with with your normal male ego ?

Somehow I am able to manage both. It's like two phases but I'm trying to make it just the girls spitting on me one. It's very hard cuz I really look appealing to girls , like they think I'm handsome. It's my only challenge thus far
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by nlPoster: 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Seems like hidden resentment to me.
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
nlPoster:
Sounds like multiple personality, how do you reconcile that with your normal male ego?

It's a personality disorder and shows a deep seated dislike of women, in addition you play at being powerless because of something in your past when you felt you actually were.

You'll probably harm those ladies if you're not careful because you dont like them and they usurp your authority.

My guess.

You're very smart. I'm currently banned on my second account cuz I shared my desire to harm ladies. But theres a fetish that helps me contain my urge to hurt them. And yes I was sexually dominated for years by a very attractive older girl as a 13 year old boy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
nlPoster:
Seems like hidden resentment to me.

Yes it is. But them treating me badly helps me manage the desire to hurt them deeply

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by midnighter(f): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mehn! It seems we should be as overprotective of boys as we are with girls.

So many of our boys have been messed up by paedophilic women and when they grow up more women will still suffer because of deep-seated resentment

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
midnighter:
Mehn! It seems we should be as overprotective of boys as we are with girls.

So many of our boys have been messed up by paedophilic women and when they grow up more women will still suffer because of deep-seated resentment

People dont take boys seriously when they speak up, I have been scarred for life. If I tell u the things I want to do to girls trust me I will get banned here like I was on my other account. This fetish is the only thing making me a free man, cuz my urges are so bad I may have done something horrible and I would be in prison. So to me this fetish is a blessing cuz its the only thing keeping my evil urges together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Someone please tag those who could take this to the front page. I really need to get interactions on this issue, this is a serious issue that nobody is talking about. An I'm sure there are many guys like me out there
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by mamajj17(f): 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Eglobalma:

No need. I dont get happy being admired, I will only hate u for it. Trust me so many girls have been treated very badly for trying to change me. I will call them "bitch" hoee, desperate shit and all till they Bleep off. Spit on me dont fucking admire me

Am sorry Sir
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by midnighter(f): 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Eglobalma:

People dont take boys seriously when they speak up, I have been scarred for life. If I tell u the things I want to do to girls trust me I will get banned here like I was on my other account. This fetish is the only thing making me a free man, cuz my urges are so bad I may have done something horrible and I would be in prison. So to me this fetish is a blessing cuz its the only thing keeping my evil urges together.

Hmm sorry. Because of the notion of "you be man na, you suppose dey enjoy am".

Have you tried going for psychotherapy?
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
bro, you are what is commonly known as a MASOCHIST....you derive pleasure from humiliation and pain.
Exactly.
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by raphroye: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
Eglobalma:

You get mental illness
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
Eglobalma, i think im more inclined towards sadism.
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
...because you're a phool. undecided

No hard feelings bro, just answering your questions. undecided
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Sabby1(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
I wish girls spit on me everyday. Goddesses please, I'm your slave..spit on me and shit in my mouth if u want

Ahh!
This is definitely one out of a hand full of abnormal beings in Nigeria. You seriously need spiritual and physical assistance. Go for guidance and counseling asap

AAAAAhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
RedCreme21:
Eglobalma, i think im more inclined towards sadism.

Explain. Is that your turn on?
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sabby1:
I wish girls spit on me everyday. Goddesses please, I'm your slave..spit on me and shit in my mouth if u want

Ahh!
This is definitely one out of a hand full of abnormal beings in Nigeria. You seriously need spiritual and physical assistance. Go for guidance and counseling asap

AAAAAhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

You Nigerians have no idea what a fetish is, it's not a problem its actually a gift. Thank God before I died I knew the diversity in pleasures. Most of u are so regular its sad
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Sabby1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Eglobalma:

You Nigerians have no idea what a fetish is, it's not a problem its actually a gift. Thank God before I died I knew the diversity in pleasures. Most of u are so regular its sad

Am sure you know that you need JESUS
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by udoakwa(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
psychopath... another escapee from Eket psychiatric...
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Opexzy: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
The fact is people's sexual fantasies and expectations are outside the domain of logic and common reasoning. A girl once asked on this forum how she can gulp her boyfriend's urine with excitement because the latter derives sexual pleasures in doing such... That's how exasperating sexual adventures can be...

So my friend, do what you like...The goal is pleasure and excitement...And make sure you nibble seasoned poo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Geminita1(f): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are a fool.
Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Jersuiyjoe(m): 11:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Now don't get this wrong Dude. You asked for our help on the problem you are facing, if you didn't need our help you wouldn't have create this thread. And now we are telling you that you might be a psycho or depending the experience you had when you were a Kid and you try to solve your own shit and stop making people feel sorry for you, despite the fact that you hate it when people feel sorry for you or you hate it when ladies show kindness to ya.
if you can't solve your own shit Bum yourself... Maybe you better go back to the kid you used to be before. Because a real man will try to solve problems surrounding him and his success(how will a man continue to live in a situation of his past about what a girl did to him when he was a kid¿ ). Grow up man and get the fu..k outta my way, got alot of things to do.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Love It When Girls Treat Me Badly? by Eglobalma: 12:24am On Nov 24, 2019
Geminita1:
You are a fool.

Yes goddess I am.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Prostitutes Decide To Post Their Customers Pix To Appreciate Them. / Marrying A Girl You Love And A Girl That Loves You Which Is Better? / Collection Of Love Quotes(sms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.