Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

My Bf Said Am Boring - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Bf Said Am Boring (3239 Views)

She Said Am Not Romantic / My Girlfriend Said Am Too Small To Hurt Her Feelings What Should I Do? / She Said Am Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by colorsofrainbow: 6:59am On Nov 24, 2019
"I was confused cuz none of my ex "
Please how many are they
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Tirexy(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2019
I think he came back to you because he's not with anyone else for now, if he sees another lady, he might cheat or leave you again.
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by frozen70(f): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hannah346:
Hi Nl,
I 've been in this relationship for 3 years now...
We were happy and loved each other..... Then three years into the relationship, my bf started behaving strange and funny...

He doesn't call or text like before and when I talked to him about it , he always pick fights with me...I decided to keep mute...

Then one day I was at his place and decided to go through his phone( something I hardly do unless I needed to send pics or videos on my phone)...I found out he has been cheating with a girl he met on IG and they have been seeing each other and having sex....they even send nudes to each other on WhatsApp...

I was really hurt and I woke him up...he begged and said he was sorry that it was a mistake but I didn't listen and left...later that week he called me and said it was over between us ..I was really shocked cuz I didn't understand what was happening..... I went to his place that day to confront him and there he said I was boring and am not what he wants ...I was confused cuz none of my ex or anyone else ever told me I was boring.... I begged him and told him I could change but he said it was over...

After a few days I started seeing pictures of him and that girl he cheated with on WhatsApp... I couldn't help but stalk him on fb and IG and it turned out they were really having fun and ....

I deleted his number and blocked him on all social media and decided to move on....I decided to stay off relationship since then around June

Then around October... He called and said we should meet up that he wants to talk to me....I met with him and he apologized for what he did..I asked him about what he said to me then and he said he didn't mean the 'I was boring' .I told him it was past and its forgotten but deep down I was still hurting and I felt like smashing his head right there but I was cool......
Since then we have been talking and chatting but I found out the girl left him for another guy....

He said he still loves me and he is asking me out again and I don't know if I should give him another chance cuz I still love him...I told him we should just be friends for now ...on the other hand am still hurting about what he did.....
We have Been hanging out alot and am loving him more everyday
Am very emotional and I think I might give him another chance if I continue seeing or chatting him...
Should I just forget him and move on or give him another chance
Pls advice.... Thanks

The ball is in your court, he used you for 3yrs, got another lady who flashed herself on him, he picked her dumped you and after all, he could not get what he wanted, he compared you with her and came back to you

Now you are in a state of going back to the relationship

Well if he is the only one you hoped on go ahead but if you think that you are too good for him to drop and pick you up like a passenger

Give him an break while you search for another guy

Don't say yes and don't say no

By the way, your first tenure was 3yrs, what was your achievement in the relationship as in what was impacted in you

Second tenure, he is abck for another delay

Who's time is going, yours not his

Just keep him floating if he has never introduced you to his family and has not proposed to you

Don't make yourself cheap that he was once in charge of your pussy does not make him a life ceo

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by TerryMcGinis(m): 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
*pls give him another chance to mess you up* embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
The fact that you are considering going back to him makes me wonder how old you are and how much knowledge you have about relationships.

You don't even need to be a relationship expert to know that he's only coming back just because the girl left him, meaning that he would do the same thing he did if he has another opportunity. You love him, yeah, but don't let that love make you gullible. Please don't be deceived. The fact that he had to come to you after she left him disqualifies him from being a changed person. Think, girl, think!
Re: My Bf Said Am Boring by Clinghton: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
if he does this in marriage would you tolerate it. if yes continue if no quite

(1) (2) (Reply)

British Couple Become First In The World To Have A Baby Using Both Of Their Womb / This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders / Am 28 And She's 34.... Could It Be A Marriage Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.