Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React (7259 Views)

Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic / Gustavo Cubana Hosts Pool Party With Rema, Jowi Zaza, Others / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by naijadrivablog: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
[img]https://naijadriva.files./2019/11/20191123_210417.jpg?w=584[/img]

Nigerian “Big Boy” and Anambra State born Oil Tycoon, Jowi Zazaa posed with his N115 Million Lamborghini Aventador.

Recall that he gifted himself this Lamborghini Aventador earlier this year to celebrate his birthday.

He took to his Instagram account to share the photo which hinted that he was set to attend a wedding.

He captioned,
“Wedding guest #code19 “

Check out his badass body guards.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5N38I2Fvjk/

Source: https://naijadriva./2019/11/23/nigerian-big-boy-jowi-zaaza-poses-with-his-lamborghini-aventador-celebrities-react/

lalasticlala, missyB3, dominique, fynestboi, marpol, ishilove

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by naijadrivablog: 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2019

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by subtlemee(f): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
I hope by tomorrow we won't hear that EFFC has arrested this one too

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by chido20(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
jowi zaza real OG

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by Cuccitini(m): 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
We await.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Boss man

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by GODPUNISHALABI: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
Men I no know how I go blow whether na Bet9ja or yahoo yahoo or ritual but I know say I go blow very soon

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by BrutalJab: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
subtlemee:

Google the history of the guy and his Billionaire oil magnate father.

Not everyone is a scammer.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by UncleSnr(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
BrutalJab:

Google the history of the guy and his Billionaire oil magnet father.

Thanks. She should check Jezco Oil and Gas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by YoungBlackRico(m): 12:47am On Nov 24, 2019
BrutalJab:

magnet ko... undecided

14 Likes

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by VicSanTROUBLE: 12:55am On Nov 24, 2019
When you're rich, the kind of friends you've will be in the same level with you.....

chai even Emoney comment cheesy...
kcee - even tell em say PROBLEM

Prettymike undecided

8 Likes

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 24, 2019
subtlemee:
See how Nigeria is messed up. Someone that uses DSS personnel's as an orderly and guards , I don't think efcc will get balls to initiate anything against him. Unless those America gets something shaddy to nail him,( which I doubt for now), then that's when u will see efcc flexing muscles.

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by ProtectMyMoney: 4:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Another person that hasn't visited America before.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by wany(f): 5:18am On Nov 24, 2019
VicSanTROUBLE:
When you're rich, the kind of friends you've will be in the same level with you.....

Prettymike undecided

Thank you for this comment ,you see when you tell broke guys to concentrate hustle and make money,they become paranoid,come down on their generation with causes,but the bitter truth is only a broke guy will hang around a broke guy not to mention the females.money is it my bro.make the money and they will come,forget about people been fake or not ,just enjoy the moment life is too short.
You either make money or die trying.
undecided
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by BrutalJab: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
magnet ko... undecided
I'm not the cause of your frustration in life bro.

Your inability to make it in life won't stop others from making it.

Google Jezco Oil and Gas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by gulfer: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2019
He could be in trouble with the government with this pictures or are those guys police or SSS guards

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by JubrinElSudan: 7:37am On Nov 24, 2019
He has this Timi Frank kinda body structure
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2019
BrutalJab:

I'm not the cause of your frustration in life bro.

Your inability to make it in life won't stop others from making it.

Google Jezco Oil and Gas.
smh
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2019
priceaction:

See how Nigeria is messed up. Someone that uses DSS personnel's as an orderly and guards , I don't think efcc will get balls to initiate anything against him. Unless those America gets something shaddy to nail him,( which I doubt for now), then that's when u will see efcc flexing muscles.
Lmao, see reasoning! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by Dollarseeker: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2019
VicSanTROUBLE:

Prettymike undecided

I noticed that too. see Obi cubana emoney kai. money good rich friends

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by LeeMason(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2019
subtlemee:
We hope to hear that and sooner rather than later
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by LeeMason(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Men I no know how I go blow whether na Bet9ja or yahoo yahoo or ritual but I know say I go blow very soon

Strap on a bomb vest and do it the ISIS style, instant blow boom

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by LesbianBoy(m): 10:43am On Nov 24, 2019
BrutalJab:

Bet how did his father make his money? Obviously through mago mago way! It's not easy to be rich not to talk of being extremely rich like jowizazaa family o grin grin
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by LesbianBoy(m): 10:47am On Nov 24, 2019
ProtectMyMoney:
Another person that hasn't visited America before.

I never thought about this o. Maybe because he is not the real owner of the money it's is father.

Could it be his father is wanted in America and you know he and his father answer exactly the same name or he was refused visa. Because he travels to different countries like as if he is going to his village but i never see say he go America. What could be wrong? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by TheExecutioner: 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
Then why is he named after a fictional criminal from Godfather 3?

chido20:
jowi zaza real OG

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by chido20(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
TheExecutioner:
Then why is he named after a fictional criminal from Godfather 3?

why is obi cubana who owns cubana answering Pablo?? does he means he is into something illegal

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by mrwonlasewonie: 1:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
You better be mindful of admiing people with money especially when the source is vague or sounds vague

If you have food to eat,a roof over your head and a family with a support system,thank God.you don't know the sacrifices or things they do behind closed doors to get and maintain the money.be contented my people

Don't let your life or your peace be what you will sacrifice for money.there are always some disgusting things behind the glamourous life of these categories of people.all that glitters is not gold,eshorayin.. don't loose your life, mental health,sanity , physical health and peace trying to look for what is not lost because of what you see on social media everytime.thryll only show you the fanciful side of their lives,they won't show you the repulsive side

If not why does the cuppy clan not always show off their kid bro

Nkan towaleyin ofa,oju eje lo ooo..hmnn

3 Likes

Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by Olorunnim: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
BrutalJab:

Magnate, thanks.
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by julitoch: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jowi nwannem grin
Re: Billionaire Jowi Zazaa Poses With His Lamborghini Aventador, Celebrities React by opebiboy: 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
BrutalJab:

Yes he is a scammer. A wire fraudster. Billionaire father my ass

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) / See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz / Telemundo’s Bad Boy Fabian Rios Shares Adorable Pictures Of Wife And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.