Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz (7258 Views)

"Mummy Of Lagos" Chants Erupt As Bobrisky Makes Grand Entry To Event / The Moment Jowizaza Made A Grand Entry At Obi Cubana's Mom's Burial (Video) / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by newsmag: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
On Saturday 14th of December, Big Brother Naija 2019 most celebrated housemate, Tacha has shown her relevance again, this time it was at the Mayor of Lagos fest 2019. Tacha’s arrival was filled with glamour as she stormed the location in style.

The reality star was accompanied by Khafi and co host, Ehiz as it was all paparazi for us, Tacha thrilled everyone at Muri Okunola pack, Victoria Island

https://newsmag.com.ng/see-tachas-grand-entry-at-the-mayor-of-lagos-fest-as-she-arrives-in-a-benz/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a961z4PTCk8&t=202s

1 Share

Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by solmusdesigns: 1:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
so what should we do .. nonsense and olosho kpekus

3 Likes

Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by solmusdesigns: 2:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
inyarinyaZibya:
[s][/s]

i know you badly want to speak but scared of a ban... fvck bleached out tacha
Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by Rilley(m): 2:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
I don't give a damn about this smelling OLOSHO.
Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Please remind me again the value Tacha has added to an average Nigerian youth

3 Likes

Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by Jaysolu(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
Nigerians are too sad
Is it hard to just ignore news
You must be a fool to have read it then commenting that it's irrelevant

2 Likes

Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by Jaysolu(m): 2:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Rilley:
I don't give a damn about this smelling OLOSHO.
then don't open her news on nairaland.. simple
You must be depressed

5 Likes

Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by OKorowanta: 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2019
FortifiedCity:

Not until you remind me of Buhari's value...

5 Likes

Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
FortifiedCity:

come on, don't be biased. Do you want me start counting from that whole list of values she has added to the lives of many youths out there?

- Depravity/ Moral perversion.

- Unseriousness

- Tacha is probably one of the reasons why many ladies are showing their breasts and butt on Instagram because they realise that was how Tacha herself started.

- Laziness

- The future of Nigeria is now in great danger because of the laziness, foolishness, Unserioisness, sick-mindedness and moral perversion of our youths of which Tacha contributed to.

- Being a legitimate and virtuous wife is no longer the aim of many ladies, rather being Instagram Slay Queens and selling out Puna for cash is their aim... Tacha contributed to that.

- Bleaching ladies everywhere - Tacha is one of their role models.

And so on.. In fact, the list is huge.

As for some people who will think I'm saying all these to side with Mercy, they are mistaken.

mercy is in fact guilty of almost everything above if not everything.

A bunch of two embodiments of moral perversion and lack of sound reasoning angry

Imes is coming for them and their likes angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by etrange: 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Everybody above claiming they don't give a fuk yet they've occupied the entire page even before the arrival of her fans. Self deceit... over fuk dey worry all of you

1 Like

Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by Sweetpink: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2019
etrange:
Everybody above claiming they don't give a fuk yet they've occupied the entire page even before the arrival of her fans. Self deceit... over fuk dey worry all of you
Don't mind dem.
They don't care about Tacha but they are always interested in her news.

2 Likes

Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by GreetMe(m): 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2019
Tacha was one of the hosts of the showfest.

Awon "what value is she adding" gang... I hope say una hear am
Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by Coldie(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
Arriving in a Benz is not d issue d issue na say na u get am

1 Like

Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by naijacentric(m): 12:17am On Dec 16, 2019
IAmStrange:

come on, don't be biased. Do you want me start counting from that whole list of values she has added to the lives of many youths out there?

- Depravity/ Moral perversion.

- Unseriousness

- Tacha is probably one of the reasons why many ladies are showing their breasts and butt on Instagram because they realise that was how Tacha herself started.

- Laziness

- The future of Nigeria is now in great danger because of the laziness, foolishness, Unserioisness, sick-mindedness and moral perversion of our youths of which Tacha contributed to.

- Being a legitimate and virtuous wife is no longer the aim of many ladies, rather being Instagram Slay Queens and selling out Puna for cash is their aim... Tacha contributed to that.

- Bleaching ladies everywhere - Tacha is one of their role models.

And so on.. In fact, the list is huge.

As for some people who will think I'm saying all these to side with Mercy, they are mistaken.

mercy is in fact guilty of almost everything above if not everything.

A bunch of two embodiments of moral perversion and lack of sound reasoning angry

Imes is coming for them and their likes angry
could u pls shut up with dis ur i mess nonsense
Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 16, 2019
naijacentric:
could u pls shut up with dis ur i mess nonsense

No, I won't! angry

You've got a problem with it grin
Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by naijacentric(m): 12:56am On Dec 16, 2019
IAmStrange:

No, I won't! angry

You've got a problem with it grin
oya keep on messing then!
Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 16, 2019
FortifiedCity:
What value have YOU added?

1 Like

Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 16, 2019
Lawlahdey:
What value have YOU added?
what's this thing that just quoted me? Don't mess up my mentions

1 Like

Re: See Tacha’s Grand Entry At The Mayor Of Lagos Fest As She Arrives In A Benz by ikennamadu1(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2019
Be like una sense dey una elbow... Who be tacha?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Pamela Odame – The Curvy Model With Heavy ‘melons’ In Africa / Throw Back To When Tacha Was Slut Shamed For Attending Bbnaija Audition. / Nigeria Youth Summit: Ebere Joy Emerges Entrepreneur Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.