Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Apostle Selma And Those Insulting Him. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Selma And Those Insulting Him. (1218 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Those Insulting Me Are Wasting Their Time, Oyedepo Fires Back At Critics / Share Apostle Joshua Selma Message That Had Blessed Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Selma And Those Insulting Him. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wait, so a complete human being would listen to 2mins of a 2hours preaching and jump into conclusion? And not just jumping into conclusion o , also insulting an anointed man of God? No na... This one weak me o.

I just shock. Nigerians insulting apostle Selma? Abi una no know who him be? You think Apostle Selma is the average Nigeria hungry and broke pastor? Or those 419, sow seed everyday pastor?

Abeg, if you know you insulted apostle Selma, for the sake of your life and destiny, abeg, ask God for forgiveness and delete the insult.

Apostle Selma is God-sent. I use God take beg una o. He that has an ear, let him hear. My papa say fly wey no dey hear word, dey follow dead body go 6feet...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Selma And Those Insulting Him. by sneakzy(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
I was shocked bro. This is the first time i will be seeing a thread of him on nairaland,well i am not suprised the world is waiting for all means to criticize and tarnish your image even our lord Jesus Christ was hated and criticize may God have mercy. Apostle Joshua selman teachings has really changed my life

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Selma And Those Insulting Him. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
sneakzy:
I was shocked bro. This is the first time i will be seeing a thread of him on nairaland,well i am not suprised the world is waiting for all means to criticize and tarnish your image even our lord Jesus Christ was hated and criticize may God have mercy. Apostle Joshua selman teachings has really changed my life

I tell you bro. Apostle is God sent. I just pity these demon possessed nairalanders. Na them sabi.
Re: Apostle Selma And Those Insulting Him. by Koredav(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hmmmm that man is a real man of God sent to ds generation
Re: Apostle Selma And Those Insulting Him. by mayorall(m): 10:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Some people will just open mouth, breeze will be coming out insulting people anyhow.

Apostle was just talking from his own wealth of experience. I heard him saying in one of his messages, that he bought a land and gold was discovered on it or so.

Even your muslim politicians up North don't joke with him.
Re: Apostle Selma And Those Insulting Him. by masterP042(m): 12:05am On Nov 24, 2019
See the way you guys worship pastors, I pity your gullibility.
These pastors and religion is one of the things holding us back in this country. When politicians settle these men, they in turn hold and cage their sheeples from protesting about all these nonsense happening in this country. They make it easy for these leaders to be able to contain and mesmerize us. It's a win win for them, because the poverty and low standard of living is a breeding ground for religion to thrive.
Lol. U think say if Nigeria better, church go dey full in millions? Imagine there's job, security, healthcare, good education, infrastructure etc wetin u dey go sow your salary for church for?
The amount to maintain a jet for one year, can employ thousands of youths on minimum wage in a year, lol, but your pastors rather sell u oil, stickers and collect your cash, to sell u an imaginary "miracle" job somewhere.
Pastors are not gods, stop worshipping and giving them too much respect. They are flesh and blood, shey Bible call of una sons of God, abi, pastors na the biological and una na adopted sons of God? U all have equal right to God? The viel to the temple has been torn, u have as much authority as your pastor.. Na for those of u that believe sha, cos me I'm done with believing imaginary entities.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Selma And Those Insulting Him. by Acidosis(m): 4:26am On Nov 24, 2019
That's why, by any means possible, you must avoid Nairaland's religion section. I am an ardent listener of his sermons, I listen to all his messages on YouTube, etc and I've been greatly blessed. Avoid threads about pastors and churches if you desire God.

I didn't bother to open that thread for obvious reasons. I've long listened to the full version of that sermon on YouTube and I wasn't expecting anything less than a cropped excerpt from a blind critic.

Btw, Apostle is currently in Lagos Island. He would be ministering today. You can follow Nathaniel Bassey's Instagram page for updates and venue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Selma And Those Insulting Him. by Incandescent(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Acidosis:

That's why, by any means possible, you must avoid Nairaland's religion section. I am an ardent listener of his sermons, I listen to all his messages on YouTube, etc and I've been greatly blessed. Avoid threads about pastors and churches if you desire God.

I didn't bother to open that thread for obvious reasons. I've long listened to the full version of that sermon on YouTube and I wasn't expecting anything less than a cropped excerpt from a blind critique.

Btw, Apostle is currently in Lagos Island. He would be ministering today. You can follow Nathaniel Bassey's Instagram page for updates and venue.

You inspire me a lot. I always look out for your post.
Re: Apostle Selma And Those Insulting Him. by Acidosis(m): 6:31am On Nov 25, 2019
Incandescent:

You inspire me a lot. I always look out for your post.

I'm glad to be of positive influence. Thanks, bro.

(1) (Reply)

If hell fire is real, can you answer these questions? / Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? / The Relationship Between Nze, Ozo And Ndiichie In Igbo Traditional Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.