Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? (1220 Views)

How God Created Light Before The Sun - jesusjnr / What My Phone Did When I Told It To Prove To Me That Its Maker Exists - jesusjnr / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2021
Jesusjnr,Satanist,Kobojunkie and Righteousness2,can you guys please gather in this thread for a debate?

Topic:Does God Really Exist?With Enough Facts

Please support me,those who will quote me
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2021
This have always been a case of argument and must be clarified.
All my beloved atheists and religious fanatics and Bible Lord father here
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Ayo081(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
undecided

I think you should mention the level of evidence you'll accept.

1 Like

Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2021
kobojunkie will confuse all of you.This shall be interesting

2 Likes

Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Kobojunkiee: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
PRE4:
This have always been a case of argument and must be clarified.
All my beloved atheists and religious fanatics and Bible Lord father here
Been a case of argument for whom? undecided

According to God, all those who seek Him simply need to obey Him ... and He promised He will answer such a one Himself. So has the one debating the existence of God in fact submitted self to God's demands only to find Him wanting? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by illicit(m): 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2021
The real name is not even God....
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
illicit:
What is the real name?
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
illicit:

Its now what?
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by illicit(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
PRE4:

Its now what?

There's a name for such entity in almost every language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by illicit(m): 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
What is the real name?

It's relative
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2021
illicit:

There's a name for such entity in almost every language
Okay tell me more
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Ayo081(m): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
kobojunkie will confuse all of you.This shall be interesting
Kobojunkie pay attention to every word undecided
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2021
JesusJnr2020 and Blue Witch is here
I dey wait una
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2021
It's only fools that would be living proofs of God their maker's existence, but still be looking elsewhere for evidence, when all they have to do is to look in the mirror.
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's only fools that would be living proofs of God their maker's existence, but still be looking elsewhere for evidence, when all they have to do is to look in the mirror.
How?
What proof?
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2021
PRE4:

How?
What proof?
Exactly my point. Thanks for proving me right.
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Exactly my point. Thanks for proving me right.
That's not an answer,u guys knows how to run away from being told the truth or when asked to defend d truth
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2021
PRE4:

That's not an answer,u guys knows how to run away from being told the truth or when asked to defend d truth
When someone chooses to be blind to the obvious truth, there's not much that can be said to change that.

So I don't have time for foolish and pointless arguments.
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Kobojunkiee: 9:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ayo081:

Kobojunkie pay attention to every word undecided
Every word of what? undecided
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Ayo081(m): 9:12pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Every word of what? undecided

Of the Bible undecided
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Kobojunkiee: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ayo081:
Of the Bible undecided
Why do you say I should? undecided
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Ayo081(m): 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Why do you say I should? undecided

Kobojunkie pays attention to every word undecided

Fixed undecided
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
When someone chooses to be blind to the obvious truth, there's not much that can be said to change that.

Imagine
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Kobojunkiee: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2021
Ayo081:

Fixed undecided
Oh OK! I thought there was a part of the conversation that I wasn't paying attention to. undecided
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

Jesus Christ did not shun his sinful disciples that way..he sat with sinners,ate with them,never condemned them nor gave up on them.he ate at Zaccheus house..one of disciples Andrew was a tax collector (agbero) yet he accumulated them all and influenced them positively but is this what modern day christianity is all about?
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2021
PRE4:

Jesus Christ did not shun his sinful disciples that way..he sat with sinners,ate with them,never condemned them nor gave up on them.he ate at Zaccheus house..one of disciples Andrew was a tax collector (agbero) yet he accumulated them all and influenced them positively but is this what modern day christianity is all about?
This is the reason you may die in your sins. Jesus that said to sinners, "except you repent, you shall likewise perish!", which made them hate him and wanted to kill.

Sinners who humble themselves before Him and were willing to be saved are the only ones Jesus welcomed, not those who are proud and not willing to turn away from their wicked ways, so stop painting Jesus in an imaginary light which He never was.

Jesus said the world hated Him because He testified of their evil works, so people like you would hate Him for speaking the Truth if He were here also.
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Ayo081(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2021
Kobojunkiee:
Oh OK! I thought there was a part of the conversation that I wasn't paying attention to. undecided

Oh no undecided
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by sonmvayina(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2021
Iyaebe:
What is the real name?

We igbos call it chukwu...I hear the yorubas calls it Eledumare...
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
This is the reason you may die in your sins. Jesus that said to sinners, "except you repent, you shall likewise perish!", which made them hate him and wanted to kill.

Sinners who humble themselves before Him and were willing to be saved are the only ones Jesus welcomed, not those who are proud and not willing to turn away from their wicked ways, so stop painting Jesus in an imaginary light which He never was.

Jesus said the world hated Him because He testified of their evil works, so people like you would hate Him for speaking the Truth if He were here also.

Hmmmm..different understanding of the Bible..
Jesus made the attempt to win souls with love.
His lovely gestures won him the attraction of many even children and unbelievers.
There are a lot of people who need help to understand Christ but if they ask questions,those almighty God assistants shoo them away which make them die in depression and sin.
First of all,when u pray he don't answer,in the church where u sacrifice ur all and all,you still won't find help but outsiders whom we condemn will be the ones who will have pity on you and help

U haven't seen life yet,come and experience some of mine
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2021
PRE4:

Hmmmm..different understanding of the Bible..
Jesus made the attempt to win souls with love.
His lovely gestures won him the attraction of many even children and unbelievers.
There are a lot of people who need help to understand Christ but if they ask questions,those almighty God assistants shoo them away which make them die in depression and sin.
First of all,when u pray he don't answer,in the church where u sacrifice ur all and all,you still won't find help but outsiders whom we condemn will be the ones who will have pity on you and help

U haven't seen life yet,come and experience some of mine
Those who really know me know how much it means to me when someone genuinely wants to get saved or to draw closer to God.

I would be humble to give them as much time and attention as I possibly could, many Nairalanders can attest to this.

But not when someone is a sinner and still proud in their sinful lifestyle, I don't have much time for those.

I don't doubt that you may have been through a lot, but trust me, some have been through much worse and are still standing strong, because you don't have the least idea of what God can see someone through. So take your sufferings as an opportunity to truly repent if you haven't already and get closer to Him.

The best things that happened to some persons are the worst things that happened to them, because that's when they got to realize the kind of caring and humble Person God is.
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 19, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Those who really know me know how much it means to me when someone genuinely wants to get saved or to draw closer to God.

I would be humble to give them as much time and attention as I possibly could, many Nairalanders can attest to this.

But not when someone is a sinner and still proud in their sinful lifestyle, I don't have much time for those.

I don't doubt that you may have been through a lot, but trust me, some have been through much worse and are still standing strong, because you don't have the least idea of what God can see someone through. So take your sufferings as an opportunity to truly repent if you haven't already and get closer to Him.

The best things that happened to some persons are the worst things that happened to them, because that's when they got to realize the kind of caring and humble Person God is.

Hmm...just 25k that I don't have
Now by tomorrow I will lose my admission and u are telling me God is caring and humble?can't he send help?
Re: Jesusjnr,satanist And Kobojunkie,can We Please Hold A Debate Please? by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2021
PRE4:

Hmm...just 25k that I don't have
Now by tomorrow I will lose my admission and u are telling me God is caring and humble?can't he send help?
Many has lost much more than that, yet they still love God with all of their heart and wouldn't trade His relationship for anything in the world, so it's all about the orientation and if one really knows who God is and has a genuine relationship with Him.

By the way, are you truly saved?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Feminist Coven, A Cover Of Darkness / Baal: Lord Of The Anus --- Of Anal Sex--- Of Homosexuality. / Why Muslims Are Asked To Hide The Knowledge Of Allah. Even From The Reverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.