Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Introvert Turn Extrovert...is It Real? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Introvert Turn Extrovert...is It Real? (298 Views)

Check Out The Backside Of This Lady In The Pool, Is It Real Or Fake(photos, 18+) / Introvert Vs Extrovert, Who Will You Date? / How Do I Change From An Extreme Introvert To An Extrovert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introvert Turn Extrovert...is It Real? by Queenliz557(f): 2:03am On Nov 24, 2019
Hi people,,

Its really funny how people change as they grow older....

Am a young lady of 22 yrs and I could remember I was that shy, quiet and introverted girl....I was always shy with everything and I hardly talk to people especially strangers....I keep most things to myself..I can't even walk among too much people or I feel like am being stared at and so many more.

Sometimes I'm being laughed at for unable to speak among people when am neither deaf nor dumb,,,its just like I care about what everyone would say or think when I decide to talk...
People even get away with bullying, insulting and embarrassing me...

But fast forward to 2 years later,, I don't know how it happened,, I started standing up for myself and talk a lot more....so many things I was shy about became nothing to me...
I feel like I could speak to anyone without caring about their opinion.. It really feels good when u can speak ur mind to other people...and when u can talk among people without the fear of what they think....

I changed a lot and everyone noticed...now I draw a lot of attention to myself sometimes...
I realized being introvert or extrovert doesn't mean u have to hold urself back to some certain things...
I still have some part of being introvert in me but not like before...but I guess I just discovered am an extrovert thinking I was introverted...who knows.

So people, do you think this is normal
Has anyone ever experienced this before?
Am I an extrovert from the start thinking am introvert?
Re: Introvert Turn Extrovert...is It Real? by Ladylite: 2:21am On Nov 24, 2019
Queenliz557:
Hi people,,

Its really funny how people change as they grow older....

Am a young lady of 22 yrs and I could remember I was that shy, quiet and introverted girl....I was always shy with everything and I hardly talk to people especially strangers....I keep most things to myself..I can't even walk among too much people or I feel like am being stared at and so many more.

Sometimes I'm being laughed at for unable to speak among people when am neither deaf nor dumb,,,its just like I care about what everyone would say or think when I decide to talk...
People even get away with bullying, insulting and embarrassing me...

But fast forward to 2 years later,, I don't know how it happened,, I started standing up for myself and talk a lot more....so many things I was shy about became nothing to me...
I feel like I could speak to anyone without caring about their opinion.. It really feels good when u can speak ur mind to other people...and when u can talk among people without the fear of what they think....

I changed a lot and everyone noticed...now I draw a lot of attention to myself sometimes...
I realized being introvert or extrovert doesn't mean u have to hold urself back to some certain things...
I still have some part of being introvert in me but not like before...but I guess I just discovered am an extrovert thinking I was introverted...who knows.

So people, do you think this is normal
Has anyone ever experienced this before?
Am I an extrovert from the start thinking am introvert?

Dear sister, many things we think we know about ourselves are simply a lack of opportunities or wrong environment.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: Introvert Turn Extrovert...is It Real? by Nobody: 2:26am On Nov 24, 2019
U simply changed from Virgin to non virgin.

Thank the guy

1 Like

Re: Introvert Turn Extrovert...is It Real? by sykkii: 5:17am On Nov 24, 2019
its over buddy boyo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mind Disturbing Questions People Ask About Their Ex / Am Confuse / Please I Need Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.