Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity (1375 Views)

False Gospel Of Prosperity By Sadhu Sundar Selveraj / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / Jesus And Your Money : Benny Hinn And The Scurge Of Prosperity Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2019
Good morning and Happy Sunday FAM.
This morning, I want to share with everyone here the fundamental keys of prosperity.

Prosperity answers to a combination of principles. There’s no one single principle that determines prosperity. We have established times without number that it is God’s desire for us to prosper. Let me say this clearly, God’s problem is not you having money, God’s problem is money having you. Your prosperity is not a threat to God rather God is interested in your prosperity.

The psalmist said God takes pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. 3John chapter 1 verse 2 says that I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in good health even as your soul prospers and you shall remember the Lord your God for it is He that give you power to make wealth that He May establish the covenant that He swore to your fathers.
If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land. I’ve given you all 3 scriptures. Say to the righteous, it shall be well. I’m bringing you out of the land of Egypt into a land that flows with milk and honey.

The plan of God is for you to live a life of abundance, the plan of God is for you to prosper. God wants you and I to prosper. Anything that is telling you not to embrace prosperity is false. The problem of God is not you having money but like I said earlier, it’s money having you. The problem God is having with us today is not prosperity but materialism. There’s a big difference between prosperity and materialism. Materialism is fueled by greed, it’s fueled by inordinate ambition.

The God kind of prosperity instantly allows you meet your needs, live in abundance and enables you to be a blessing to others.
Prosperity makes you a channel while materialism turns you to a container. When we talk about prosperity, we are talking about you being a channel of blessing to others. When we talk about materialism, materialism makes you a can, it makes you a container. The motto of materialism is, ‘get all you can then can all you get’ so it’s all about you. It is my prayer for God to deliver us from the yoke of ‘You’ and selfishness in Jesus name.

One of the pillars of prosperity is prayer. Don’t let anybody fool you that money does not answer to prayer. I tell you Money answers to prayers! Anything that was created, anything that was made answers to prayer both living and non living things answers to the prophetic words. The only issue is that prayer can give you a breakthrough, sowing a seed can give you a breakthrough but prayer alone cannot give you prosperity, breakthrough doesn’t equal prosperity. A breakthrough can last you for one year, last you for two years, last you for three years and then the man is back looking for another breakthrough but prosperity is an all season thing.
It is my prayer for you reading right now that we move from breakthrough, periodic intervention, circumstantial wealth to prosperity, to life of abundance in the name of Jesus.

The plan of God is not just to give you breakthrough for a season, it’s not just to give you sustenance, the plan of God for you is prosperity in and out of season.
Please say this confession to yourself “money come to me, I summon you, from anywhere you are, from the four corners of the world, I call forth resources, my bank shall be full, my account shall be full, I call forth the resources today, just as God said let there be light, I say right now, let there be resources, in local and hard currency, I summon the resources in the name of Jesus”.

God summoned light and then went ahead and created. God spoke to the water to bring forth then He went ahead and created, God spoke to the land to bring forth the trees and He went ahead and created, Don’t start your creation with your hand, start it with your mouth!
You wake up in the morning and there’s no money in your account but you know you are going to the office, let the prophetic word go ahead of you!!! I woke up this morning without a thousand naira in my account but I speak into the atmosphere, I speak to the city of Lagos, I speak to lagos island, I speak to VI, I speak to Ajah, I speak to the government house, I speak to my customers etc, I’m coming back today with a contract! That word goes ahead of you, it opens the door, touches the heart of men, brings forth customers because where the spoken word is, the ministry of angels function. It says the angels of God who excels in might, they hearken to the voice of His word.

I’m not saying the only thing for you to do is pray but begin with prayer. Money answers to prayers but not prayer alone.
Let me share this testimony with you.
One of my brother was in debt sometime ago, and the guy he was owing came with threats. This my brother spoke to different people to borrow him the money to pay the guy he was owning half a million naira. He met different people to help him out and even promised to pay them in 2 weeks because he was expecting money from a deal he did. Nobody helped him including the whole family, it was as if it was a set up. All ways to get help was blocked. You know When God wants to teach you a lesson sometimes, the doors that are usually open will just close so that you will know that of a truth only God could have done it because God is not ready to share His Glory with anybody. That person that would have helped you on a normal day will just be no where to help, everything will just shut down and you begin to wonder why does this person not want to help me? Don’t worry, God doesn’t want to share His Glory with any man, He wants you to know by the time He finishes that the hand of the Lord has done this, for you to say that indeed only God could have done this, for you to be able to say, this is the doing of the Lord and it is marvelous in your sight.
The guy gave this my brother a dead line that he’s coming on Friday. He said if I come on Friday and I don’t get my money, then you will know that I have spent time in jail in Dubai. My brother was like ehhhhhh I didn’t know this part of you before and the guy said, don’t worry you will know that part. From Monday to Thursday, my brother ran helter skelter no way, all the door was closed. They all gave him one story to another. You should have called me 5 minutes ago! How many of you can relate? You should have called me last night! Ahhh I just finished transferring that same amount now now ooooooooooh God! Next time you hear (God forbid, there won’t be a next time). There won’t be a next time in Jesus name. If anybody ever tells you next time, please tell that person immediately that No, there won’t be a next time, this is the last. This will be your last financial affliction in the name of Jesus. All the phone calls my brother made could not produce a naira and then he remembered the scripture Isaiah chapter 30 “In quietness and confidence shall be your rest” and he went back home. Who says prayers doesn’t work? Don’t let motivational speakers deceive you oh, don’t let canal men deceive you. The canal man cannot understand the things of the spirit because they are spiritually discern. My brother was so heavy in his spirit that he couldn’t pray, he couldn’t do nothing but he also understood something. He brought out his CD and started playing the song “You are Alpha and Omega, we worship you our God, you are worthy to be praised”. 5 minutes it was playing, 10 minutes it was playing, 30 minutes it was playing. He knew that the atmosphere wasn’t yet right. 45 minutes it was playing, 1 hour it was playing, 2 hours it was playing, 2 hours 30 minutes it was playing, He just laid down on the floor of his room, 2 hours 45 minutes he was still there worshiping. The moment it was the 3rd hour, the Lord spoke to him, “Go tomorrow morning speak to mr so so so”.
The following morning, he rose up, had his bath and went to this person whom he knows is a ravenous bird, a very stingy man, Aca gum times 10, very very stingy man. If you understand the scripture about the ravenous bird you will get what I’m saying. The ravenous bird does not have enough for himself, the meaning of ravenous is pursue, anything you keep, it consumes it. They are never enough. To know such people, set food before them, before you go to the kitchen and come back, the food is gone. You will be like “ah ah didn’t I give you food and you Will hear I’ve finished that one...”
This man was a ravenous but a ravenous can be a channel in the hand of God. The man has never given my brother 10kobo before, he has never given him 15kobo before but my brother went to him as instructed by the Lord and he said please sir, I am in need of half a million naira, please borrow me that money, I will pay you back at the end of the month.
The man looked at my brother, bent his head, raised his head and bent it again, brought out his cheque book from his drawer and wrote a cheque of 600k naira and said to my brother, take it, you can go, it is not a loan, it is a gift!!!
Everyone reading right now, I declare a supernatural debt cancellation in the name of Jesus! I speak over every one of you, supernatural provisions, supernatural debt cancellation in the name of Jesus!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:30am On Nov 24, 2019
That’s why when you want to start a housing or building project, you don’t just go to the land and plant block, you don’t just go to the land and plant cement, the first thing you do after dedicating the land is to use your mouth and summon all the building materials, use your mouth and summon everything that you need for the project to be completed. You don’t understand the God that we serve that’s why some people are still being messed up. Everything has principles, God is a God of principles but God is also the God of Miracles. Like someone said, how long would it have taken Julius Berger to build a bridge across the Red Sea?

I don’t know what you need between now and the end of 2019, You are going to open your mouth and call it forth. If you have a project you are expecting, your budget is not subject to the budget of Nigeria, it is subject to the budget of Heaven, I call forth this amount, I call forth this, I call forth that, open your mouth and begin to do that!They calleth forth the things that be not as though they were. As you speak the word, angels are going forth for you, I repeat, angels are going forth for you.
You have house you are moving into before Christmas, call forth the resources, you have a business you want to start, call forth the resources.
Say this confession loudly “money cometh to me, I cannot be a poor man, as I work resources comes to me, as I invest resources comes to me, money cometh to me, money answers to me, from today money answers to me, As I work I reap from today, As I invest I reap, I break off the yoke of poverty, Every gament of poverty, I set it ablaze today, I am royalty, I can not be poor, my needs are supplied, my needs are met supernaturally, I will never remain the same, Jobs are coming to me, contracts are coming to me, briefs are coming to me, I am changing levels, my dry bones are coming alive, say it with conviction!!!
I want to pray for some persons reading now, your financial weakness is as a result of financial dealings with occultic men. Your wealth has been polluted innocently because of some contractual relationship that you entered into with men of the other side. These particular persons I am talking to know what I am talking about. You got a job, all your savings went into that job even that job itself never saw the light of the day. You have sold cars, you have sold properties, you have borrowed money, but all seem to be going into the well. Right now, by the risen of the price that Jesus paid, we severe that satanic connection, the Angel of God arises and severes that cord that ties you with those men NOW in the name of Jesus! Healing comes to your finances in the name of Jesus!!!
If you belong to these group of persons I have just addressed, DM me for there are processes that you need to be taken through...

1 Like

Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2019
2 Corinthians chapter 8 from Verse 1, one of the keys of enjoying prosperity, one of the keys of revelational prosperity is the gifting of Giving, If you dont understand giving, you dont understand Christianity, you dont understand God. All that we have, all that we are today can be tied to giving. At creation God gave, without God giving, there wouldnt be heaven and earth, it would have been all by Himself but He brought you and I forth, created a habitation for us. He created the heaven, He created the earth, He gave the earth to us. Psalm 115 says the heaven even the heavens belongs to the Lord but the earth He has given to the sons of mankind.
When God created you and I, He gave us his breath. Genesis chapter 2 when God formed man from the dust of the earth He breathed into the nostril of mankind and the man became a living soul. Without God giving you his breath, you wouldnt be alive today. When He finished, He also created the garden of eden, put beautiful things there, put beautiful vegetation, put four rivers there, wonderful things and Gave them to Adam. When He made man, He Gave man His Son, Gave man His Image, Gave man His Spirit, Gave man His Blessing, Gave man Dominion, Gave man His Authority. So even the foundation of our relationship with God is Giving. At the top of our relationship with God is Giving. Even when Adam and Eve fell, God still Gave to them. He took a lamb from His flock, sacrifice, shed that blood and still clothed them with the skin of that animal. When Noah came out of the flood, the first thing he did was to Give to God. The first worship Cane and Abel recorded in the Bible was packed up by Giving of first fruits to God. When it was time for God to redeem mankind, again the Bible says for God so loved the world that He Gave His only begotten son, God Gave. When it was time for Jesus, Jesus said I lay down my life, Nobody has the power to take it from me... So God Gave Jesus to us and Jesus also Gave His own life to us. When the Bible say again that when He led the captivity captive He ascended on high, when He ascended on high, they led captivity captive and Gave gifts to all men. When He sent the gift of the Holy Spirit to us, the Holy Spirit did not come alone. The Holy Spirit also came with nine gifts of the spirit. The trinity is generous. God the Father Gives, God the son Gives, God the Holy Spirit also Gives. If you are in a relationship with them, you cannot afford to not be a Giver. You cant say you look like God, you cant say you are a Child of God, you cant say you are a heir of God, you cant say you are Abraham seed and you are not doing the works of Abraham.
The faith of Abraham that you and I proclaim today was made posible by Abrahams desire to fulfill the word of God by sacrificing his son Isaac at mount moriah. God knew there was a time He was going to sacrifice His own son so He began to call Abraham ahead of time “Give me your own son because 2000 years from now, 4000 years from now I am going to give you my own son” that is why you and I are sharing in the Abrahams faith. We earned it not just by confession, we earned it by action. So at the very core of what you and I profess, at the very core of what you and I belong to is the issue of Giving.

I am going to Show everyone 7 principles out of the 12 principles Paul wrote out in 2 corinthians chapter 8 and 9. Let’s look at the book of 2 corinthians chapter 8 from verse 1. Whatever attacks Giving is attacking the very foundation of christianity. There is no christianity without Giving. There’s no discipleship without Giving. Giving is one of the core commandment in the scriptures, Giving is one of the core responsibility of a disciple. Verse 2 of 2 corinthians chapter 8, Paul speaking about the macedonian church, they said that in a great trial of affliction the abundance of their Joy and their deep poverty abounded unto the riches of their liberality. NLT version says, They are being tested by many troubles and they are also filled with abundance Joy which has over flowed in rich generousity.
How can you say a person is poor in one clause in one sentence and in another sentence you are saying the person is generous? It means everybody can give. Giving is not only for the rich, everybody in the kingdom is expected to be a giver. You can give! You don’t have to wait till you have money, you can start by Giving God your service, you can render Service to your fellow brethen. While waiting for God to raise you up, there’s something you can offer to God, You are down now but you can offer yourself to God. You might not have the money to offer to God, that is what Paul is saying here even though here Paul is still talking about financial giving though they were very poor but they still abounded in generousity. You may be down now but you are not out! I say it again, you may be down now but you are not out! The Bible says God raises the beggars out of the dunghill and makes them to sit with the Princes and princess. I pray for everyone reading right now, who men have written away, they have forsaken you, they have cancelled you, they have ruled you out, God is going to use you to surprise many in the name of Jesus! Whatever Service you put in the house of God, don’t worry God is taking note.
Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:32am On Nov 24, 2019
Turn with me to the book of Hebrew chapter 6 Verse 10 it says God is not unrighteous to forget your work and Labour of love which you have showed towards His name... For every seed you have sown, for every Service you have rendered, for every time you have put into the work of the Lord, I declare a season of divine visitation over you in the name of Jesus! Begin by Giving service, everybody has something to offer, everybody has something to give. Whether they are calling one million naira donation and you don’t have one million naira in your account, even if it’s 100 naira you have to give, just be part of it. Giving must become a culture for you, you don’t have to wait until when there’s a transaction. When there’s a project, be part of it, you must develop the culture of Giving.

Verse 3 of 2 Corinthian chapter 8 For to their power I bear record, yes and beyond their power they were willing of themselves. Two principles here when it comes to giving;
Never Give beneath your ability, never give beneath your capacity. What the Bible records is that they went beyond their capacity. Proverbs chapter 11 Verse 24 says There is one that scattereth, and yet increaseth; and there is that withholdeth more than is meet, but it tendeth to poverty. God knows what you are earning but when you go to church, you look for the last 50 naira in your pocket and that Will be your offering. When you go to church, you look for the residue. Just like I told some people, don’t Give God from your residue, it is you that should have the residue settle God first.
If you understand the concept of stewardship, that God is the owner. Who does a business pay first? The owner ofcourse. You pay God first, you determine what you want to give not that you go to church and be looking for how much is left when you’ve gone to shoprite, you’ve gone to quilox, you’ve gone every where, oniru beach, elegushi beach, la campagne tropicana, when you now finish drinking a bottle of vodka for 40k then with that hang over you now come and give God 50 naira. There is he that withholds the meet, the Bible says it tends towards poverty. Stop Giving below your ability, plan your offering. I plan my offering, I don’t give offering accidentally, I dont give offering out of what is left I plan what I am going to give every sunday I reassess my offering, it has never gone down rather it goes up.
I hope I am helping someone right now because I know when it comes to the subject of giving, most people go cold but this is one of the fundamentals, this is one of the pillars.

Let’s take a look at 2 Corinthians chapter 8 Verse 3 again, it says they went beyond their ability according to their desire.
The third principle is that you must have the desire to be a giver.
It is not having the money that count first, the first thing that count is having the willingness, having the desire. When there is a project, when there is something to do for the kingdom, I desire to be part of it, I desire to make my money count, I desire that my money Will be part of whatever is going on in the kingdom of God. When you have that desire, God matches that desire with capacity. I know there are some of you that are like that right now, you have the strong desire to be a Channel of blessing, you have a strong desire to be a Channel of enrichment unto others I pray for you now, God is going to match that desire with capacity to execute it in the name of Jesus. You are reading right now and you have that desire to be a Channel, God is going to match that desire with capacity in the name of Jesus!

The macedonian church had that desire so even though they were poor out of the little that they had, they had something to share. You don’t wait saying Ah God when you bless me with millions, start with that person beside you, start with that neighbor that has not eaten. Dont say when the capacity comes to bless 100 people, start with one person.
Do you know that while you are trusting God to pay your house rent in banana island, somebody is trusting God for a Pako house? While you are trusting God to buy a house in banana island, in VGC, in Lekki county, in Park view, all somebody is trusting God for is a 40k for a pako room.

I Will like to end my write up with my very own testimony of what happened last week wednesday. I have been trusting God to pay a little girl School fees of 130k. I promised this little girl that she Will return to School. The money was not forth coming for weeks. I prayed and prayed even striked a deal with God. I had exhausted all that I have and my studies is not allowing me to make out time for my business, also what I get daily goes on uber to School daily. I prayed to God to please provide for my debtors so they can pay me... Time was going, this little girl have to be in school as I promised her. If I don’t get the money, something Will spoil, a soul Will be lost to the devil... It was a very threatening and disturbing situation. A lot of you in my chat room had no idea of what I was going through. Last week wednesday was the dead line according to what was happening. I sent my pastor a message and he prayed along with his wife. The prayer was God should please meet me at the point of my need today. That wednesday morning, I didn’t go to School, I went to the church looking all disturbed. I met with my pastor outside and while we were discusing about the whole situation, we saw another lady running out of the church auditorium. I actually saw her run into the auditorium before my pastor met me but I thought she was one of the church cleaner but this time around, we saw her run out of the auditorium crying. My pastor called her to ask her what was wrong but at first she couldn’t speak because she was crying but my pastor calmed her down. I wasn’t with them but I heard her say “the pako house where my children and I live, we have been given till friday to leave and I don’t have money to get another one. I am only a house cleaner on 20k monthly salary and a widow so I came to pray to God to help me” by the time my pastor asked how much do you need, I said sir I have a pako house. My pastor didn’t believe me. He must have wondered what I was doing with a Pako house. He asked are you serious? I said yes sir. Some of you in my chat room must have heard me talk about how I give out pako houses to the homeless because I can’t afford a block house for them. So I said I have a vacant pako house. Then my pastor turned around to the lady and said God has answered your prayers. My pastor told me to take her to the place and we fixed the evening for that. The lady was so full of Joy that she kept on shouting and jumping. She came to me and said Ma, I don’t have money now but I Will pay you in bit then I said to her, I never told you to pay me, I am Giving it to you free. Her Joy was full. Note here that I have never seen this lady before and she wasn’t the reason why I came to the church but God knew that the answer to her request Will be in church that was why God ordered our foot step to the church, not only that, God made us to sit outside and not in the Office if not we wouldn’t have seen her when she was leaving the church. God didn’t only order my step but also directed the lady to come to the church to pray. If she had disobeyed the Holy Spirit, she wouldn’t have met me or I wouldn’t have met her.
When she left, my pastor turned to me and told me to go home. He said because of what I just did now (Giving to the lady), God Will Show up for me and the School fees Will be paid today. He said we have prayed and I have also seen that in your own poverty, you are generous to another.
Do you know immediately the lady left and I was preparing to leave that same morning, another lady walked into the church. She came to see the pastor and then sowed a seed to the pastor. My pastor called me and handed the envelope to me saying your harvest is already here. I opened the envelope and lo and behold, it was money. I counted it and we were so shocked to find exactly 130k in the envelop. Not one naira more, not one naira less. The lady who brought the envelop is not a member of the church. I have not seen her before, not even the pastor has seen her before. She said she came to sow a seed to the pastor. We were so surprised. My pastor told me to immediately go and settle the little girl School fees.

You see 3 different ladies, 3 different meetings. This is what I call supernatural arrangements. Who says prayer doesn’t work? Who says money doesn’t answer to prayers? God is a spirit and they that worship Him must worship Him in spirit and in truth. You can’t follow God carnally, you can’t follow him in the flesh. The way of the spirit is like the wind that blows, nobody knows where it is coming from, nobody knows where it is going to but His spirit has been given to us so we can function like him. Not a naira less, not a naira more and now guess what? When God blesses you, you need to know when it is a seed or a bread. You know that money was a hundred of thousand, spirit of temptation would definitely appear. That is when one begin to count all that is needed in the house. Should I pay half and keep the half for what is needed at home? And then I remembered, this is the exact money that is needed at her school so I rushed and paid the School fees and then I became free.
If you hold on to what God has not given you, you can’t be at peace, you can’t be at rest.
I pray again for you, everyone reading right now, you have the desire to be a blessing to others, you see others suffering and it breaks your heart, you have the gift of compassion, you see people suffering, you see people in need, you see people in tears and it breaks you down, Right now Receive Capacity that measures with that desire in the name of Jesus! As long as you have that desire, to be a blessing to others, to be a blessing to the house of God, to be a blessing to the kingdom of God, to be a helper to the servant of God, to put your money into the expansion of the kingdom, you are not happy when you see the kingdom loosing ground, you are not happy when you see your neighbor living in penury, living in pains, I pray right now that the windows of heaven Will open over you specially in the name of Jesus.
Capacity needs desire, provision needs vision. Just like the macedonian church, you need to begin where you are and God Will cause you to grow. Dont wait till you have millions, start with a ten, hundred then thousand today.
I will continue from here some other time, I have to prepare for church...

Thanks for reading, God Bless You.
Shile Kunola

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by MuttleyLaff: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
One of the pillars of prosperity is prayer. Don’t let anybody fool you that money does not answer to prayer. I tell you Money answers to prayers! Anything that was created, anything that was made answers to prayer both living and non living things answers to the prophetic words. The only issue is that prayer can give you a breakthrough, sowing a seed can give you a breakthrough but prayer alone cannot give you prosperity, breakthrough doesn’t equal prosperity.

Please say this confession to yourself “money come to me, I summon you, from anywhere you are, from the four corners of the world, I call forth resources, my bank shall be full, my account shall be full, I call forth the resources today, just as God said let there be light, I say right now, let there be resources, in local and hard currency, I summon the resources in the name of Jesus”.

Money answers to prayers but not prayer alone.
"So when the money failed in the land of Egypt and in the land of Canaan, all the Egyptians came to Joseph and said,
“Give us bread, for why should we die in your presence? For the money has failed.
"
- Genesis 47:15

Dont get me wrong, dont take this as a criticism or take it personal, neither see it as being pedantic fault-finding either because this is a brilliant and beautiful series of post providing useful and/or interesting information, but you just seem to have a higher opinion of money than it deserves, you seem to attach too much importance to having money, in constrast to having wisdom, positive or the right intellect, correct knowledge, good decision making etcetera. I am sure from that singular above Genesis 47:15 verse, it is observed that you might have all the money in the entire world wide, but if you, when money fails, hadnt the sense and be sensitive to the Holy Spirit prompt, to go to Egypt, you will starve and unceremoniously there and then just die of hunger, lol

I am noticing you are still repeating this "attaching too much importance to money" line again in your subsequent posts below. If I were to be a betting person, I can bet my right ball, you'll agree and accept that in the light of lottery millionaires going broke and loosing everything, having once before good marital relationships go sour etcetera, contrary to King Solomon's Ecclesiastes 10:19 money really money doesnt answereth all things. Money only answereth all things, in the context of a feast, lol. Thats a word right there, for the wise, lol, just saying, before someone starts quoting and taking Ecclesiastes 10:19 literally, lol.

RiyadhGoddess:
You know When God wants to teach you a lesson sometimes, the doors that are usually open will just close so that you will know that of a truth only God could have done it because God is not ready to share His Glory with anybody.
Wasnt impressed with the way you picture God to look like a megalomaniac here. Sorry, just doesnt wash like that, biko, abeggy.

RiyadhGoddess:
Who says prayers doesn’t work? Don’t let motivational speakers deceive you oh, don’t let canal men deceive you.
I am not aware of motivational speaker(s) who says prayers doesn’t work, but hey, arent you yourself being a motivational speaker here? With how you with your post(s) are trying to help others to improve in some way, with regards to prosperity and/or financial wisdom, hmm?

RiyadhGoddess:
The canal man cannot understand the things of the spirit because they are spiritually discern.
This is one out of the many very favourite cop out lines used when struggling to explain spiritual subjects or issues, lol

RiyadhGoddess:
My brother was so heavy in his spirit that he couldn’t pray, he couldn’t do nothing but he also understood something. He brought out his CD and started playing the song “You are Alpha and Omega, we worship you our God, you are worthy to be praised”. 5 minutes it was playing, 10 minutes it was playing, 30 minutes it was playing. He knew that the atmosphere wasn’t yet right. 45 minutes it was playing, 1 hour it was playing, 2 hours it was playing, 2 hours 30 minutes it was playing, He just laid down on the floor of his room, 2 hours 45 minutes he was still there worshiping. The moment it was the 3rd hour, the Lord spoke to him, “Go tomorrow morning speak to mr so so so”.
The following morning, he rose up, had his bath and went to this person whom he knows is a ravenous bird, a very stingy man
Those in the know, know this is what's called, creating the atmosphere for the miraculous and prepping the place up for the strong mighty move of God, lol. If you know, you know. Who no know, no go know. Your brother is a dangerous man ooo, he is going to cause problems and/or cause adverse consequences in realm of spiritual darkness because of stumbling on this light and so on to a good thing, lol. Praise God. Alleluia.

RiyadhGoddess:
Aca gum times 10, very very stingy man. If you understand the scripture about the ravenous bird you will get what I’m saying. The ravenous bird does not have enough for himself, the meaning of ravenous is pursue, anything you keep, it consumes it. They are never enough. To know such people, set food before them, before you go to the kitchen and come back, the food is gone. You will be like “ah ah didn’t I give you food and you Will hear I’ve finished that one...”
This man was a ravenous but a ravenous can be a channel in the hand of God. The man has never given my brother 10kobo before, he has never given him 15kobo before but my brother went to him as instructed by the Lord and he said please sir, I am in need of half a million naira, please borrow me that money, I will pay you back at the end of the month.
The man looked at my brother, bent his head, raised his head and bent it again, brought out his cheque book from his drawer and wrote a cheque of 600k naira and said to my brother, take it, you can go, it is not a loan, it is a gift!!!
What does "Aca gum times 10" mean? Or did you mean to type "Association of Chartered Accountants gum times 10" ni? I have family members who are accountants and at all levels of the profession, and they arent the very least, at all, stingy now, kilode, lol. Educative and good test-ti-mo-ni, good testimony all the way through.

RiyadhGoddess:
Everyone reading right now, I declare a supernatural debt cancellation in the name of Jesus!
I speak over every one of you, supernatural provisions, supernatural debt cancellation in the name of Jesus
!!!
[img]https://s1/images/stirringMuttleylaff.gif[/img]
Is this really necessary, hmm? Of course, yeah, maybe for baby believers
Lets cut straight to the chase now ojaare, lets be real here, the antidote for the above, is found in Matthew 6:33, lol. Abi, I lie?

PS: If opportuned, if time be an ally, I will constructively comment similar on your other and remaining, edifying (i.e. as in meaning, building others up), second, third and fourth posts, lol
Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by Migurl: 5:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hello Riyadhgoddess, someone recommended you to me that you are a guru in okirika/fairy used clothes business. Please how can I contact you. I am thinking of starting a business selling okirika.
Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2019
Migurl:
Hello Riyadhgoddess, someone recommended you to me that you are a guru in okirika/fairy used clothes business. Please how can I contact you. I am thinking of starting a business selling okirika.

Hello ma'am. You can reach me on 09050697535. Thanks
Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by danbrowndmf(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2020
Migurl:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:19pm On Jan 17, 2020
danbrowndmf:
grin grin

I greet you Sir
Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by danbrowndmf(m): 1:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

I greet you Sir
how are you ma? dominion city member?
Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
danbrowndmf:
how are you ma? dominion city member?

I'm very fine sir and you?
I'm proudly Dominion City
Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by danbrowndmf(m): 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

I'm very fine sir and you?
I'm proudly Dominion City
fine ma... i have seen it..by their fruit you shall know them. welcome ma.

1 Like

Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by BitCraftman: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
The scripture "money answereth to all thing" is just a definition of money. In the bible, the word "things" is used to refer to objects and value of the physical. There are the things of the spirit and there are things( of the physical). Money as we know it cannot serve any purpose if there is nothing to buy with it. The scripture simply means money facilitates exchange of all thing ( physical ) remember in Acts when a certain man, Simon tried to entice the apostles with money for them to impart the ability to lay hands on people for the infilling of the Holy Ghost, peter said that because the things of the spirit are not bought with money. Money is just a standard goods and services exchange medium.

When money failed in Egypt, it had to do with God shutting the windows of heaven. No rain meant no planting and therefore no harvest. Only those God gave the expo where exempted.
Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
danbrowndmf:
fine ma... i have seen it..by their fruit you shall know them. welcome ma.

Smile
Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by danbrowndmf(m): 4:59pm On Jan 25, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Smile
good to meet you here. in porthacourt.
Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:15am On May 10, 2020
FAM it's few minutes for service to start. Please click on the link below to join Pastor David Ogbueli Live as he ministers to us God's Word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccgB1S61F6A

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:04am On May 17, 2020
Good Morning Dear Friends.
It's another Sunday again and I invite everyone of us to join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as he unveils end time Prophetic Mysteries.

Kindly use the link below to join us and we will be glad to have you in our midst online.
God Bless You.
Shile.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJa5BegWhyI

1 Like

Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:02am On May 24, 2020
Join Pst David Now for another amazing time in God’s presence. God has a word for you and we will be glad to have you in our midst.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JquEHLuFFxo
Re: The Fundamental Keys Of Prosperity by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:54am On May 31, 2020
Good morning & Happy Sunday FAM.
I invite you all to Join Pastor David Ogbueli this morning as we continue in the end time prophetic mysteries.
Use the link below to join us & we will be glad to have you in our midst.
God Bless You.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jqp2fAOXZo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Anointing Oil / Miracles Are Fake, Christians Lie And Deceive Themselves About Miracles / Continuation Of How To Command The Blessings Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.