Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Continuation Of How To Command The Blessings Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Continuation Of How To Command The Blessings Of God (1379 Views)

COMMAND THE MORNING: November 17, 2015 / Mary's Command For Catholics / Come Lets Command The Supernatural Forces! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Continuation Of How To Command The Blessings Of God by jookco(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2009
CONTINUATION OF HOW TO COMMAND THE BLESSINGS OF GOD.[/color]

With Bro John Okoronkwo.
                            Starting from the First Article https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-277683.0.html.

In the first article you read about what it takes to command the blessings of God.

[color=#000099]Spiritual Principals Function in Collaboration with other Relevant Principals, and Spiritual Principals can not Work in 
Isolation, you can only Expect the Blessings of God when you have all relevant Spiritual Principals

(Job 22:21-28
21 Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto thee.
22 Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, and lay up his words in thine heart.
23 If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
24 Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks.
25 Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver.
26 For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God.
27 Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.
28 Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways)

The Chapter 22nd  of the book of Job is saying that application of the word of God in everything you do will be  key  to unlock heavily blessings in your life,  in the book of Daniel 10, an angel of satan tried to seize the blessings of Daniel from  above   (Daniel 10:13 ) But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, see, Michael, one of the chief princes, came  to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia).

The fear of God means to leave your battle to God, Daniel was busy doing other things while Chief Angel Michael was fighting   his battle, the Fear of God means to Command the Blessings of God even in Austerity ( Psalm 112:1 Praise the LORD! How  blessed is the man who fears the LORD, Who greatly delights in His commandments)

And God always listing to the prayer of a righteous man, (James 5:16 The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth 
much)

So you can see there is prosperity in every erea of life for those  that fear the Lord and wait 
patiently for him (Psalm 37:7  Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him)

Prosperity is not only a game of giving and receiving it can only work in association with righteousness, and prosperity is  not all about money don't quote me wrong, when success is mention and people demand to know the brand of car one drives,  houses owned, school attended, success is all about achieving and surpassing ones set goals in his life time. There men and  women who are behind some monumental achievements who are happy their ideas and projections are successful and are in use  today, but no matter  what  David said in (Psalm 37:25  I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous  forsaken, nor his seed begging bread).

Spirituality is the custodian of your destiny , Spirituality gives you access to every good thing (Psalm 84:11 No good thing  does He withhold from those who walk uprightly)

The fear of God in you life draws God attention to monitor your in and out[b],(Psalm 37:18
The LORD knows the days of the blameless, And their inheritance will be forever)(Joshua 1:9 Have not I commanded thee? Be 
strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou  goest)[/b].

It takes Spirituality to be in Command, the fear of God means to work toward the true riches God can give ( Luke 16:11 So if  you haven't been faithful with unrighteous wealth, who will trust you with true wealth?).

True wealth is the wealth  that  gives you peace of mind, the type that give you peace and joy, (Proverbs 10:22 It is the blessing of the LORD that makes  rich, And He adds no sorrow to it) .

So true wealth only answers to your spirituality , so many people do acquire wealth today  but one or two problem comes and carries everything away because they do not build their house in a solid rock which is  Jesus
(Matthew 7:24-27
24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his  house upon a rock: 25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was  founded upon a rock.
26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built   his house upon the sand: 27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the  fall of it)

Every story of the scripture to me is the testimony of the Lord, remember  Joseph who become a prime Minister in Egypt,  Remember Issac who become very successful and the philistines envied him, and remember Jecob, David, Solomon and  Joseph the  Arimathea (Matthew 27:57  When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was  Jesus' disciple) .

All this people believed God and walk in God's love to have their name writing in the most Holy Book.

To fear God is to challenge God to open the doors of heaving to  your life, to make a way for you where there seems to be no way,  (Isaiah 45
1 Thus saith the LORD to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will  loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;
2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder  the bars of iron: 3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the   LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel)

The fear of God, to know and remember the maker and creator of  heaven and earth , the breath and the water you drink daily is being wise and it makes man strong in every situation, it 
give you endurance to wait for God's time in your life,  ( Proverbs 24:5 A wise man is strong; yea, a man of knowledge   increased strength).

The length of your understanding of the hope we have in Christ determines how much blessings you receive from God, the more   you grow spiritually the more you become venerable to the blessings of God (Eph 1:18-21   
18 The eyes of your understanding  being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in   the saints, 19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but  also in that which is to come)

(Phil 3:10 10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of  his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death).

Many destiny have been scattered and damage because of sin, but once you return to Christ who first love you, then your  destiny will be re-writed and you will be re-positioned to be who God want you to be , (Colossians 1:13 For Jesus hath  delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son)

You need to ask your self  this simple question, am I what God want me to be, is this how God want me to be, Satan have stolen so many destiny , we  have spiritual Identity Crisis in the World today , so my question is do you know who you are? Are you living on the  definition of man or the definition of God? If you allow God to define you, then you are on the path of victory, the Book of  Ecclesiastes put it this way (Ecclesiastes 10:7 I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the  earth).

If you want to know you true identity then switch back to God, you have always been the sons and daughter of God, turn back 
to have your destiny rewrited (Romans 8
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the 
Spirit. 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death) You need to be saved to 
full Gods glorious destiny in your life, remember when you are doing this you are also certain of the life that comes after 
death.

Now you prosperity in Christ increase when your faith in him increase (Luke 17:5 And the apostles said unto the Lord, 
Increase our faith), you prosper when your soul prosper (3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest 
prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth).

Now understand this, to give to God is like keeping money in your bank account, God does not need your money , you are 
giving because he want your blessings to grow ( Phil 4:17 Not because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your 
account)  (Mathew 6:19-20 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where 
thieves break through and steal
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break 
through nor steal)

Now when you  have giving your life to christ, you must not forget what follows every believer, so you must be on expectation 
every time, because God is ready to pure out his blessings which may result to miracles any time ( 2 Chronicle 27:6 So 
Jotham became mighty, because he prepared his ways before the LORD his God)

Many people today believe that only the Pastors, Bishops, and Rev's prosper, but this is contrary to the word of God, in (Acts 20:32  And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified, AMONG (ALL) THEM WHICH ARE SACNTIFIED, but don't worry when you come closer to God he will reveal all the truth to you[b] (Psalms 25:14 The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant) [/b]

So it's a guarantee that you must prosper in all  that you do if you be in Christ, God never fails, he keep his promises to them that keep his commandment which is called the righteous ,  David said in (Psalm 92:12-13)

12The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.

13Those that be planted in the house of the LORD shall flourish in the courts of our God).

How God Bless.

The blessings of God has spiritual dimension, the manifestation of the Spirit of God in your life will draw all kind of progress to you (1 Corinthians 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal)

While other worry their self on what kind of business or education they need to be successful, your God who have taking charge of you will direct you and lead you to prosperity (17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go).

Moreover you sill prosper in the midst of those that  don't want to see your prosperity , its certain (Exodus 12:36 And the LORD gave the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians)

But in all God said you must work hard, you don't have to fold your hands or over sleep like a lazy man (6:10 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep) You can work hard even if you are not strong, God will empower you to do anything you need to do (Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengthened me)

No matter what you have done in this life it's never too late to repent , all you need is to[b] (Submit yourselves therefore to 
God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you James 4:7),[/b].

You will have all the power to say no to Satan and by the help 
of the Holy Spirit whatever you say no to God will say no to that (Matthew 16:19

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in 
heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven).

There is no constant or secure bright future accept in Christ.

You can start today by reading your bible day after day, Listing to preaching, (So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God rOMANS 10:17 )

May God bless you for taking your time to read this article, Don't miss the upcoming article titled (The Gift of the Holy Spirit)

Pass this massage to ten people and be blessed, while doing it be a doer of this word not a hearer alone ,  ( James 1:22, But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only),
and remember it's part of the work of god to spread this Gospel of  truth (Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. (Colossians 3:16)

Remain Blessed

Bro John Okoronkwo
Livermore  California USA
Email: jookco@gmail.com
Re: Continuation Of How To Command The Blessings Of God by ola20155: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
God bless you Sir

(1) (Reply)

The Many ‘sins’ Of Tb Joshua / Who Is Ruling The World? / Why God Does Not Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.