Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (89162 Views)

Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Opeyemi4real(m): 2:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

Can't you read?

There is a portion of the 2014 piece that seems to corroborate a portion of the indictment against Onyeama.

That is the point. Sometimes, just being a little bit more open-minded will help you understand issues better.
Igbo stupidity no be here, what has Yoruba gotten to do with this case.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by merits(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
BlowYourMind:
Cool your mind, take a sleeping pill, calm your nerves, if his hands were/are not dirty, no skeleton in his cupboard, he will come out strong but if not. Invictus is his name
Good bro,you make a reputable remarks,i don't know why people flogged too much on this matter,everybody has is own trial time to rise.this is own trial time,we should just pray for him if is hands are clean nothing will happen to him,e.g innoson,and if it's other way round let him face the wrath of law simple!

All this media afonja and igbo media war,is annoying,why are we like this for God sake?enh!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Myself2(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Every satanic agent masquerading asa human being, hoping or working for the downfall of Allen Onyema and Airpeace , I say scatter by fire in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by zoomman(m): 2:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
We like him like that....he creates employment for our youth and also contribute to the economy.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
naptu2:
Note: Citizens are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a competent court of law

This piece is interesting because it mentions two of the NGOs that were mentioned in the US Department of Justice indictment.

http://www.theparadigmng.com/2014/07/08/kingsley-kuku-and-business-partner-floats-airline-with-fraud-proceed-from-amnesty-programme/

Thank you for posting this, and as you said, the man is INNOCENT until proven guilty.

Don't mind haters.

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Almajiri1: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
planetx:
If you know how strict Americans are on campaign finance and how many politicians have been sent to prison for abusing campaign contributions you wouldn't be saying this. Nothing wrong with ordinary people contributing money to finance a presidential candidate campaign because it eliminates the need for a godfather or money bags to influence a candidate like we have in Nigeria. The money was not charged for a photo shoot but just gave them access to snap with Obama and Biden because of their earlier contribution.
This photoshoot happened after the elections.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by QuotaSystem: 3:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Alliances can be formed for mutual benefits as the Briton who were obviously not Nigerians did during war!!!

Okay, let's go by your theory for once!!! I recall vividly how the same FBI list of criminality was predominantly South East, we all saw how the Nigerian government reacted!!!

Abike Dabiri didn't spare them

Now the same scenario played out and it was predominated another, we all saw the drastic step Buhari himself took to bury the case

In my life time, I have witnessed alot of conspiracies and cannot afford to overlook any loopholes anywhere

A government that has no hidden agenda will not skin Fayose and overlook Ganduje, former SGF, Babachir Lawal, Baru and many others!!!

Wow. So Buhari and Donald Trump have now gone into alliance against Igbos....I didn't know Trump now goes into "lifeless" alliances.

7 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Almajiri1: 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Of course it is corruption but it didn’t break any of their laws and it was done openly
We are more particular whether the necessary documentations and tax were paid for all the monies made during the photoshoot just like they're accusing Allen Onyeama of bending their banking laws.

I believe that if proper searchlight is beamed on this, there might be at least one law broken in this process. Even if it is spiritual or our own traditional laws. Stupid Americans.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by fk001(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I wouldn't know much about Onyema but one thing is certain, of recent, there has been so many attacks on the South!!!

From burning business places such as markets to unbridled, uncovering of crimes particularly to the South!!!

This usually attracts so much attention such that the EFCC, DSS will suddenly become overzealous

While crimes with overwhelming evidences even here in Nigeria are deliberately overlooked and ignored by these same agencies who claimed to be fighting crimes without bias!!!

Many of you are already familiar with many of these cases

Something is not right! Something is fishy, I hope this is not another conspiracy by this government, just like the one we all witness in 2015

I rest my case!!!

You are an illiterate. You don't know what you are saying

8 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Ostrogoth(m): 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

THIS STARTED IN THE 1960s WITH REFSUINING TO ALLOW IGBO ACCESS TO THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS.

First of all, what is refsuining?
Second, which bank accounts?
Thirdly, did your elderly ones forget to tell you that Igbo's mostly withdrew all their monies from all Nigerian banks and changed them into the biafran currency which became useless after the war?
Four, did they also forget to tell you about the fact that their fellow biafrans from the south south refused to allow those who fled to reoccupy their houses after the war?
See bros, I like Onyema's heart and all, but that doesn't mean that we should condone criminality. Let the case go to court and let's hear the evidence of the FBI first before we get too carried away by tribal sentiments. After all, innosun went to court and won.

6 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Almajiri1: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
seguno2:

Please point out where you read your story from.
Thanks
Can't you read or what?
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by bluecircle470: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
@naptu2

Is dis suppose to be evidence or conviction?

Do u want us to dig up wat was said about Bola Tinubu or even Buahri and PTA Funds?

Do u want us to dig up wat was said about Fashola, Ambode or even Sanwo?

The average Afonja have wat is called pull him down syndrome and it seems particularly worst wen they come into contact with Igbos.

I will like to see how it ends wen both extremes meet. i.e Afonja and IPOB

Try using your brain if you want to comment next time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kennyswagzz: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
Then you pathetic, ingrates of Yoruba land should allow the US Government do their job.....shut your dirty leaking mouths up and watch them do their job. If they find him wanting and prosecute him, no problem....just shut your damn ewedu smelling mouth angry angry angry
was is not your fellow useless, good for nothing and God forsaken criminal brethens that first mentioned yoruba here?

4 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by frowland(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Afonjas firing on all cylinders. This was a man that rescued Nigerians from South Africa, of which 50-70% of them were Yorubas. SMH

Igbos/Biafrans, read replies to my post and see what afonjas are saying; calling this same man that rescued them criminal, thief, fraudster, same thing they called Innoson during his trial, only for the court to rule in his favor. In fact the court said GTB is the criminal/thief and should pay Innoson his money!

Of course as expected. Most of these billionaires do all this glorious favours and charities to gather sentiments when the chips are down.
So what a common man on the street knows is that the man brought them home from SA, he must be a good man, bla bla bla. Udo!

7 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by CanadaOrBust: 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Almajiri1:

We are more particular whether the necessary documentations and tax were paid for all the monies made during the photoshoot just like they're accusing Allen Onyeama of bending their banking laws.

I believe that if proper searchlight is beamed on this, there might be at least one law broken in this process. Even if it is spiritual or our own traditional laws. Stupid Americans.

So bring it on. They are not stopping u from investigating them - investigating helps keep their people employed. Just think how many Americans had a job for 9 years because of the Onyema investigation!

4 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by TundeBricklayer: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
was is not your fellow useless, good for nothing and God forsaken criminal brethens that first mentioned yoruba here?
Research more about Panama papers Nigeria

These are some of the men that have looted our common wealth to build their business empires

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by CanadaOrBust: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
frowland:

Of course as expected. Most of these billionaires do all this glorious favours and charities to gather sentiments when the chips are down.
So what a common man on the street knows is that the man brought them home from SA, he must be a good man, bla bla bla. Udo!

No mind them. But still u have to give him some credit for that - people like Mompha didn’t do even that - just buying countless Lamborghinis when all they really need is one good car

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Afonjas firing on all cylinders. This was a man that rescued Nigerians from South Africa, of which 50-70% of them were Yorubas. SMH

Igbos/Biafrans, read replies to my post and see what afonjas are saying; calling this same man that rescued them criminal, thief, fraudster, same thing they called Innoson during his trial, only for the court to rule in his favor. In fact the court said GTB is the criminal/thief and should pay Innoson his money!

Is the author, Diepreye Jackson Dikibo a Yoruba man?

4 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Owologbo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
naptu2:
Note: Citizens are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a competent court of law

This piece is interesting because it mentions two of the NGOs that were mentioned in the US Department of Justice indictment.

http://www.theparadigmng.com/2014/07/08/kingsley-kuku-and-business-partner-floats-airline-with-fraud-proceed-from-amnesty-programme/

yorubas and their pull him down syndrome. Avoid them like plague.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by goldmatrix(m): 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
..the trainings would have been handled by you or any Alhaji in the North?

Self hatred people.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by CanadaOrBust: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

These are some of the men that have looted our common wealth to build their business empires

But some of them were caught and disgraced or jailed.

Onyema broke the most important rule: DON’T GET CAUGHT!!

3 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Truth234(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Almajiri1:

I believe that if proper searchlight is b[b]eamed on this, there might be at least one law broken in this process[/b]. Even if it is spiritual or our own traditional laws. Stupid Americans.

If someone spins this whole thing in that direction, Onyema will be in a far worse situation than he is now (politicise it).

Joe Biden, pictured with him and his business associate Kuku, is running for US president presently and his son, Robert Hunter Biden's role in Burisma, a Ukraine gas company, is a subject of an investigation in Ukraine and at the center of the ongoing Trump impeachment in the US. Because Trump had pushed President Zelensky of Ukraine to investigate Hunter in hope that his party would use the information to attack his father and gain an edge during the presidential campaign.

However, it backfired as some unhappy Whitehouse staff leaked the details and said Trump intentionally held back Ukraine's yearly support fund in exchange for what he wanted. In the USA that is election meddling, similar to what parliament is accusing Russia of doing during Trump's first election. Hence, why Democrats are going all out for impeachment.

Now, here is how it would hurt Onyema and even Joe Biden, this picture carries more weight at this moment than even Naptu2 that posted it realised. Onyema, an indicted money launder/fraud, seen with Trump's two main opposition Joe Biden and Obama. The story would be spined by Trump's team in such a way that Trump's ongoing impeachment would suffer a huge setback, exactly what he did with Wikileak info that brought Hillary Clinton down.

This would then force the entire Democrat to call for an urgent and thorough investigation of Onyema indictment as they would need it to clear their association with him. This is where it would get messy, these giants don't care whose heads on the chopping board, but in this case, it would be Onyema as they would push for his extradition to debunk his association with Joe Biden.

In fact, this picture is a blessing for Trump than a lot of people think and could put Onyema in a far dangerous position for rescue. I wish him well. Ishilove

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by frowland(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

No mind them. But still u have to give him some credit for that - people like Mompha didn’t do even that - just buying countless Lamborghinis when all they really need is one good car

Sure sure, but they have to see through those gimmicks. I am sure him and his colleagues know before now that they are under investigation, reason for the public display of charity because of a day like this. I hope he pulls through though but there is hardly a billionaire in this country who did not obtain money illegally from the coffers of this country.

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Adiola(f): 3:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
seunmsg:
The apple doesn’t fall too far away from the tree. Allen Onyema is a front for fraudulent politicians. It is just sad that some cretins are trying to tribalise the matter as usual. Dude is a fraudulent business front for looters of public fund. Sadly for him, his sins have found him out. He should go to US and face the music.
yoruba man i equally want to know your opinion on tinubu not able to go us
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by kelvindj98: 3:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
franchasng:
Can you ingrates and snitch focus on your ewedu and gbegiri and just pretend like you are not aware of this news about people you hate

I thought if you hate someone, you ignore them Why are Yorubas so concerned about anything or any topic about Igbos instead of focusing on Hausa-Fulani topics and how to sight the moon from Yoruba land angry angry
U will jus kee yourself. All these jobless people on nairaland sef.

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by CanadaOrBust: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
frowland:

Sure sure, but they have to see through those gimmicks. I am sure him and his colleagues know before now that they are under investigation, reason for the public display of charity because of a day like this. I hope he pulls through though but there is hardly a billionaire in this country who did not obtain money illegally from the coffers of this country.

Of course they knew - but so did Mompha and Patience Jonathan and Diezani
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kennyswagzz: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

why have they not be charged for fraudgrin
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Almajiri1: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Truth234:

If someone spins this whole thing in that direction, Onyema will be in a far worse situation than he is now (politicise it).

Joe Biden, pictured with him and his business associate Kuku, is running for US president presently and his son, Robert Hunter Biden's role in Burisma, a Ukraine gas company, is a subject of an investigation in Ukraine and at the center of the ongoing Trump impeachment in the US. Because Trump had pushed President Zelensky of Ukraine to investigate Hunter in hope that his party will use the information to attack his father and gain an edge during presidential campaign.

However, it backfired as some unhappy Whitehouse staff leaked the details and said Trump intentionally held back Ukraine's yearly support fund in exchange for what he wanted. In the USA that is election meddling, similar to what parliament is accusing Russia of doing during Trump's first election. Hence, why Democrats are going all out for impeachment.

Now, here is how it would hurt Onyema and even Joe Biden, this picture carries more weight at this moment than even Naptu2 that posted realised. Onyema, an indicted money launder/fraud seen with the two main opposition Joe Biden and Obama, would be spined by Trump team in such a way that Trump ongoing impeachment would suffer huge setback, forcing the entire Democrat to call for urgent and thorough investigation of the Onyema, as they would need it to clear their association with me. This is where it would get messy, these giants don't care whose heads suffer, but in this case, it would be Onyema as they would push for his extradition to debunk his association with Joe Biden.

In fact, this picture is a blessing for Trump than a lot of people think and could put Onyema in a far dangerous position for rescue. I wish him well.
I will package this picture and a narrative and mail it to Trump and his team. Let's all make it cataclysmic.

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Kennyswagzz: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Dangote, Adenuga, Tinubu, Otedola all used public funds to build their businesses

Adenuga case is in US over fraud case with Siemens, his Glo network was bought by PTDF fund, IBB and Atiku Abubakar are real owners of Glo network

Read EFCC findings about Glo ownership
why hasn't US charge him for fraud?

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by mercyville: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Throwback:
What I learnt from this thread is not about the source of wealth of Allen Onyeama.

What I learnt is the morbid hatred that Igbos have for the very Yorubas who accommodate them as economic refugees.

I learnt about ingrates who live in fear of the Yorubas.

When your enemy lives in fear of you when you do not even know he exist, unless he confesses his fears to you as done on this thread, you can only show him mercy and comfort him that you will not totally destroy him.

Sometimes I cringe knowing that a lot of Igbos hate Yorubas and they also think that Yorubas hate them.Ask them to tell you why they think Yorubas hate them,they will tell you that Yorubas do not want to give them port,biafra etc.

Yorubas have consistently shown love to the Igbos more than anybody or tribe in the world but they are a tribe that wants to have everything more than the others and anybody that they cannot beat...like the Yorubas who have always been steps ahead of them...becomes their enemy.
I have never in my life hated any Igbo.Why would I hate an Igbo.Why?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by nasirujj(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wait ooo. Why do some people call buhari into this issue or is buhari the President of USA.

4 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by 1stKing: 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jakpon:
Thank you Nwannem. Chukwu gozie gi. The US Justice Department thinks they can marginalise Igbos but they have forgotten that it is we Igbos that developed America
bahhababbababwahah you people want people to think I have run mad abi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.