Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,294 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Air Peace: I Smell South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Peace: I Smell South Africa (2597 Views)

Ondo Killings: I Smell Politics. What If.... / Yinka Odumakin’s Death: I Smell A Rat, Should Be Investigated – Bamgbose / I Smell Something Fishy Ahead Of Today's Supreme Court Judgement In Sokoto. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by netpro(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ever since the indictment and the court issued a warrant for the arrest of Air Peace CEO, Mr. Allen Onyema became public knowledge, I have read about different insinuations and opinions.

The worst is seeing ethnic bigots bringing their trade and nuisance to public space.

But for me, I strongly believe it has South Africa all over it. Yes our very own people most likely will be the ones to drag the matter to the rest of the way.

This year alone, Mr. Onyema and his Airline have done 2 things to attract the jealousy and hate of the enemies.

1. The Rescue
Air Peace in coordination with the Federal Government successfully rescued Nigerians during the peak of Xenophobia attacks on foreigners in South Africa. Notice South Africans never engaged him directly. I believe this is just targeting him where it will hurt.

2. Purchase Of New Aircrafts
Many players in the Aviation industry where shocked when Air Peace placed order for new planes. While we Nigerians were celebrating one of our own, I believe his many of his competition will see it as a threat for the International Routes. And will most likely wish to halt such progress.

Irrespective of is after Mr. Allen Onyema, I strongly believe he will get through it and come out stronger.

For those saying his business is a front, or that he benefited from Government Contracts, the fact that Mr. Onyema has never been elected a public office holder means he will certainly scale through.

We must never allow the corrupt American Government corner the money on some flimsy excuses. Their hatred for African progress is well-known.

NETPRO.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
netpro:
Ever since the indictment and the court issued a warrant for the arrest of Air Peace CEO, Mr. Allen Onyema became public knowledge, I have read about different insinuations and opinions.

The worst is seeing ethnic bigots bringing their trade and nuisance to public space.

But for me, I strongly believe it has South Africa all over it. Yes our very own people most likely will be the ones to drag the matter to the rest of the way.

This year alone, Mr. Onyema and his Airline have done 2 things to attract the jealousy and hate of the enemies.

1. The Rescue
Air Peace in coordination with the Federal Government successfully rescued Nigerians during the peak of Xenophobia attacks on foreigners in South Africa. Notice South Africans never engaged him directly. I believe this is just targeting him where it will hurt.

Many players in the Aviation industry where shocked when Air Peace placed order for new planes. While we Nigerians were celebrating one of our own, I believe his many of his competition will see it as a threat for the International Routes. And will most likely wish to halt such progress.

Irrespective of is after Mr. Allen Onyema, I strongly believe he will get through it and come out stronger.

For those saying his business is a front, or that he benefited from Government Contracts, the fact that Mr. Onyema has never been elected a public office holder means he will certainly scale through.

We must never allow the corrupt American Government corner the money on some flimsy excuses. Their hatred for African progress is well-known.

NETPRO.

Noted.

Seems you tired of tribalism.

Kudos to me and many others for championing this course.

My one naira to you.

3 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Mynd44: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
Why is there always this thing to blame everything on a conspiracy?

It is totally okay to think or say Mr Allen Onyema is innocent. Leave others out of this drama

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by rtdCivilservant: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mynd44:
Why is there always this thing to blame everything on a conspiracy?

It is totally okay to think or say Mr Allem Onyema is innocent. Leave others out of this drama
Nigeria is finished, if this is the type of brain most Nigerians possess, why must we always want to blame everything on others? Stupid people everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Peacemaker5129(f): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
When is that man going to USA to clear his name please?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

AFONJA BRAIN.

IF IT WAS OTEDOLA WOULD U SAY THE SAME, OR EVEN ADENUGA?

Actually they are the one scheming the downfall of Airpeace.

The handwriting is clear.

Innoson Survived them through their GTB setup... Airpeace will still Survive them.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by legitnow: 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Innoson Survived them through their GTB setup... Airpeace will still Survive them.

ANYBODY WITH HALF A BRAIN SHOULD KNOW DAT.

ANYBODY CAN BE AN INFORMANT TO FBI IN AMERICA.

NIGERIA POLITICIANS CONSTANTLY REPORT EACH OTHER TO US AND UK.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Unik3030: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
netpro:

1. The Rescue

NETPRO.
u people are just confused lots who blames everyone for his predicament except himself. the other thread u were blaming n cursing afonja n Now it's south Africans, I believe b4 tomorrow u will blame musa d gateman

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by CrimeKsmart: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Afonjas must be very powerful to have influenced U.S govt to indict Airpeace.

But we all know Igbos support Trump's govt, is Trump also a betrayer after the massive support he gets from the igbos?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Unik3030: 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

AFONJA BRAIN.

IF IT WAS OTEDOLA WOULD U SAY THE SAME, OR EVEN ADENUGA?
when aluko was indicted for money laundering by USA, the Yoruba's didn't blame anyone but we allowed the law to take its full course. now it's d turn of an igbo man n they are blaming everyone except themselves. can u now see that igbos support crime n they always introduce tribalism to everything

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by legitnow: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Unik3030:
when aluko was indicted for money laundering by USA, the Yoruba's didn't blame anyone but we allowed the law to take its full course. now it's d turn of an igbo man n they are blaming everyone except themselves. can u now see that igbos support crime n they always introduce tribalism to everything

yoruba are very fund of getting involved with Igbo matters.

that is y we suspect them. An average igbo don't care about yoruba matters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Unik3030: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
legitnow:

yoruba are very fund of getting involved with Igbo matters.

that is y we suspect them. An average igbo don't care about yoruba matters.
what has Yoruba got to do with the issue on ground? na them b FBI or CIA?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by chukwuibuipob: 3:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
sad grin angry angry angry.Be it South Africa o,Ondo o,Tapa oo,ipob ooo,fulani oo.Tell the man to enta plane go US.lobatan oooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by seunmsg(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2019
I’ve read so many conspiracy theories on this matter alone and I’m now losing count. Some of the ones I can remember includes:

1. The US moved against Onyeama because Airpeace is a treat to US aviation industry.

2. US moved against him because he ordered his planes from Embraer of Brazil instead of US owned Boeing.

3. Buhari set him up in conjunction with the US government because he was angry with how he rescued Igbos from xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

4. Hausa/Fulani’s are actually trying to bring him down because a Fulani man recently started Azman Air and want to push him out of business the same way Dangote pushed Ibeto out of business.

5. The hateful and jealous Yorubas are actually behind his travails. They connived with the US because they hate the Igbos.

6. Actually, South Africans are behind his ordeal. They are dealing with him because he rescued Nigerians during the recent xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

By this time tomorrow, our people would have come up with more conspiracy theories. We don’t ever take responsibility for anything in my country. Corruption is everywhere around us without a single person admitting to be corrupt. If the law eventually catches up with just someone, we would come up with one thousand and one conspiracy theories on how the person is actually innocent and being persecuted by village people, political opponents, jealous opposing tribe, or a domineering religious sect.

At the end of the day, the elites get away with their corruption and the masses becomes more impoverished. Smh!

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

So Yorubas are now the ones controlling the justice department in America grin

Igbos come and see America wonder grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by naijaguy123456(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Airfraud belong to Nigeria masses. It will be sold off at auction and onyeama or whatever his name is will be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Omoodua007: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
iPod will blame everyone except themselves

2 Likes

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Iamgrey5:
So Yorubas are now the ones controlling the justice department in America grin

Igbos come and see America wonder grin

As for American issue it will be sorted out because he has no case but trying to cut cost but will serve as a lesson to him. So next time he will need better legal services both here and America. He didn't breach anything serious.

Back here the EFCC are now warming up to eat but will end up seeing nothing.

Schemers from Ooduaa will always fail but go to these companies na their people full there and still applying.

They can even design logo without your knowledge.
Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

As for American issue it will be sorted out because he has no case but trying to cut cost but will serve as a lesson to him. So next time he will need better legal services both here and America. He didn't breach anything serious.

Back here the EFCC are now warming up to eat but will end up seeing nothing

Schemers from Ooduaa will always fail but go to these companies na their people full there and still applying.

They can even design logo without your knowledge.

Emmm

Bro gibberish cheesy

What is the relationship between what you wrote and the allegations that Yorubas are actually the architect of Mr Oyema's ordeal?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Almajiri1: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Add crashing the prices of first class to some premium destinations.

Other airlines flying that route ain't happy about that too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by netpro(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Unik3030:
u people are just confused lots who blames everyone for his predicament except himself. the other thread u were blaming n cursing afonja n Now it's south Africans, I believe b4 tomorrow u will blame musa d gateman

You must be mistaking me for someone else.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Emmm

Bro gibberish cheesy

What is the relationship between what you wrote and the allegations that Yorubas are actually the architect of Mr Oyema's ordeal?

We all know they are part of the scheme of using the influence of their people as aviation board of directors to pull him down.

The case clear to everyone.
Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by netpro(m): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Almajiri1:
Add crashing the prices of first class to some premium destinations.

Other airlines flying that route ain't happy about that too.

Exactly, someone is jittery.

US Government is jittery (disruptive economic activities)

Other Airlines Operators, especially foreign ones who are exploiting the monopoly.
Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by LegendHero(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2019
seunmsg:
I’ve read so many conspiracy theories on this matter alone and I’m now losing count. Some of the ones I can remember includes:

1. The US moved against Onyeama because Airpeace is a treat to US aviation industry.

2. [s]US moved against him because he ordered his planes from Embraer of Brazil instead of US owned Boeing. [/s]

3. Buhari set him up in conjunction with the US government because he was angry with how he rescued Igbos from xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

4. Hausa/Fulani’s are actually trying to bring him down because a Fulani man recently started Azman Air and want to push him out of business the same way Dangote pushed Ibeto out of business.

5. The hateful and jealous Yorubas are actually behind his travails. They connived with the US because they hate the Igbos.

6. Actually, South Africans are behind his ordeal. They are dealing with him because he rescued Nigerians during the recent xenophobic attacks in South Africa.

By this time tomorrow, our people would have come up with more conspiracy theories. We don’t ever take responsibility for anything in my country. Corruption is everywhere around us without a single person admitting to be corrupt. If the law eventually catches up with just someone, we would come up with one thousand and one conspiracy theories on how the person is actually innocent and being persecuted by village people, political opponents, jealous opposing tribe, or a domineering religious sect.

At the end of the day, the elites get away with their corruption and the masses becomes more impoverished. Smh!

Lol, most of the ignorant folks from the other side on here don’t even know that Boeing hold 80% stake in the Brazilian Embraer. So technically Boeing also owns Embraer.

Therefore the conspiracy theorist are totally senseless and I therefore I hereby knock number 2 out.
Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, most of the ignorant Igbo folks on here don’t even know that Boeing hold 80% stake in the Brazilian Embraer. So technically Boeing also owns Embraer.

Therefore the conspiracy theorist are totally senseless and I therefore I hereby knock number 2 out.

Why not knock all of them out?
Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by LegendHero(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Why not knock all of them out?

I don’t want you all to jump on me for hating on your kinsmen. So I knock that one off coz there is evidence to dispute that claim so that you won’t have any more conspiracy to say about that line.

Mind you I can knock everything off coz even a 2year old kid can see that the theories are useless and vague!
Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by netpro(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
When is that man going to USA to clear his name please?

As Nigerians we may have our negligible differences, but any outsider who attack one of our own, must live to regret it.

Foreign Airlines were so shocked they are fighting Air Peace. That is totally unacceptable.

Mr. Onyema's lawyers will take the lead on this matter.
Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Almajiri1: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
netpro:

Exactly, someone is jittery.

US Government is jittery (disruptive economic activities)

Other Airlines Operators, especially foreign ones who are exploiting the monopoly.
Allen Onyeama was going to crash prices with more purchase of new aircrafts. His long term plan was to make flight travel affordable to all.

This guy is a national asset!

1 Like

Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Iamgrey5(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:

We all know they are part of the scheme of using the influence of their people as aviation board of directors to pull him down.

The case clear to everyone.
How can they do that when he was indicated in America for his financial dealings?

Are Yorubas Americans shocked
Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by ednut1(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
Where in the world do you buy such amount of planes without bank loan or government money . The usa are not stupid na. They money found in his account na usa or south Africa put am there . We have seen fraudstars do give away on instagram
Re: Air Peace: I Smell South Africa by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
Iamgrey5:
How can they do that when he was indicated in America for his financial dealings?

Are Yorubas Americans shocked

EFCC precisely...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Governor Wike Demolished Eleme Hotel - Rivers Lawmaker / See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire / Breaking: More Troubles For Oshiomhole As Mass Defection Of Apc Members To Pdp H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.