Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,015 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire (2594 Views)

Can Pdp Defeat Apc Silent Billionaire Ict Guru & Trillionaire President In Edo? / Kofo Bucknor:Mother Told Me To Resign Over Tinubu Occultic Onslaught With Charm / Caption This Image Of Father And Son About Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Great100000: 7:35pm On May 17, 2020
Just Because His Mom Heard About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire, See What She Told Him To Do

A mom has called her son out and to order after the news broke out that Jeff Bezos is on the course of becoming the first human trillionaire.

The news came to the fore yesterday that the American e-commerce billionaire (and owner of the popular Amazon.com) is on the course of becoming the first trillionaire in human history.

However, as you would expect, a Nigerian mom has called his son to order by chatting him up and at first, asking him if he could identify the man in the picture she sent to him (image of Jeff Bezos).

The son responded that of course that he knows him. Jeff is popular, almost everyone who has done a transaction in the past on his platform knows him.

The mom then went ahead to add that she heard that he is about to become a trillionaire, to this the son agrees.

Then the mom added this time around, arriving at her planned destination of discussion, she then asked if her son pays attention to the hairstyle of the billionaire.

She then told him to go ahead and emulate the rich man by cutting his hair low instead of the afro he currently has on, adding that the current hairstyle her son carries is like that of an internet fraudster often called "yahoo yahoo".

The son took the conversation to the internet to share his amusement to the trigger of the conversation with his mom.

He also shared his current hairstyle, asking if there is anything wrong with.

He has now updated everyone that he has replied to his mom by posting the pictures of another American billionaire, Jay Z whose current hairstyle is a dreadlock.

Just a few additions, Jeff Bezos' net worth is 144.1 billion USD at the moment.

What do you think about this?

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Great100000: 7:35pm On May 17, 2020
More...

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Abfinest007(m): 7:42pm On May 17, 2020
is what u carry not hairstyle
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Great100000: 7:43pm On May 17, 2020
Abfinest007:
is what u carry not hairstyle
Yes oooo.
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by majamajic(m): 7:43pm On May 17, 2020
Not by hairstyle
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 17, 2020
From the beginning, I knew she's a yoruba mom grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by doggedfighter(f): 7:57pm On May 17, 2020
Mothers are forever precious grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by AhoadaRivers: 7:58pm On May 17, 2020
Him no get papa wey go use scissors and razor barb the stubborn boy gorimanpa?

1 Like

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Great100000: 8:20pm On May 17, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Him no get papa wey go use scissors and razor barb the stubborn boy gorimanpa?

grin grin grin
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by swtdrms(m): 8:24pm On May 17, 2020
I love the mum jare. She's not those type that are not concerned about the outlook their children wear.

Sincerely, if you're not in show business, with this hairstyle, i see you as irresponsible and there's little engagement I'll have with you. Although, i may not be able to detach completely from you due to your good behaviour, professionalism and resourcefulness, but then, I'll try not to have deep engagement

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by BlueBanana: 8:34pm On May 17, 2020
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by FlordFlorez(m): 8:50pm On May 17, 2020
Very funny. God bless all good mums with good intentions for their children. Anyways, its not by hairstyle.
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Denique(f): 9:06pm On May 17, 2020

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by HappyPagan: 9:14pm On May 17, 2020
doggedfighter:
Mothers are forever precious grin grin grin grin
True. Wouldn't put up with that nonsense Iif he didn't come out from her Womanliness
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Airoflaw(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2020
grin

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by NiklauseFred(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2020
For me I think the guys hairstyle is okay,although I wear my hair low but hairstyle doesn't have anything to do with intelligence and riches.
cool

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by leksite120(m): 9:53pm On May 17, 2020
Mothers are real gem.

Please Nairaland mods should help us take care of those that always preach on every thread forgotten it's not a religious thread. If u want to preach your evangelism, go to the right thread, You may find nothing special in it but there are Muslims and perhaps Atheists on the forum, It's disgusting a times when I see such, not everyone fancy your message, you can keep your evangelism to your brethren. Please try to respect other people's belief too.

There'll always be differences in everyone's belief, we can't all be in the same line. Let's keep our messages to ourselves.

Please Mod take note, some people find all those preachings irritating.
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Lanretoye(m): 10:00pm On May 17, 2020
Listen to what your mum tells you.
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by YungMillionaire: 11:26pm On May 17, 2020
The mother is an illiterate. Probably one of those colonially brainwashed Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Unserious: 11:40pm On May 17, 2020
BlueBanana:
I have noticed a very sad development being carried out by some people here and I wish to bring that to your notice

I wish to bring to the notice of all nairalanders that there are some imposters posing as Igbos with the sole intent of dividing us and the South South.. I have noticed the schemes of some monickers who hide under the cloak of being Igbos to sabotage the buoyant relationship that exists between the South East and the South south. These monickers are relentlessly trying to bring disunity between Igbos and South south states especially Rivers state.

I do not know the reason for this their malevolent acts but I just want us all to be wary of their machinations and not fall victim of their tricks.

These monickers include Crixx, Kìnematics, KINEMATÌCZ, RIVERS1stson, Portharcourt1stsòn etc

Say No To Divide And Rule

South East and South South Are One

How did you missed it when God was giving out sense?

2 Likes

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by yuswrld20(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2020
jeff bezos is my inspirator though but his networth increases due to covid-19 scam-pamdemic.but does pple think covid-19 will not finish pass away ni.
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Nobody: 1:01am On May 18, 2020
I know it's not by or about hairstyle but ....

Jeff Bezos is 56yrs old and if he had gone to good barber shops weekly for 40yrs(from 16yrs) of his life like several Americans do at the cost of about $30 dollars per session, the $57,600(which change in times will bring down to maybe $37,600) he would have spent might have stopped him from becoming a billionaire today.

Sometimes little things count. Bottles of beer and packs of cigarette have denied several folks from becoming millionaires without realising it. Just do the maths and be shocked.

To the topic, the best phrase I can drop is already in my signature.

1 Like

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by mealdred: 2:16am On May 18, 2020
He is a Marlian
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Hypnotise: 3:18am On May 18, 2020
If he cuts his hair, will he become a billionaire tomorrow, next week or next year?

Samson cut his hair and lost his glory.
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by ruggedtimi(m): 7:05am On May 18, 2020
majamajic:
Not by hairstyle
the Nigerian elders mentality, The bitter truth is if you want to go into the employee(corporate society) then a funny hairstyle shouldn't be your thing

1 Like

Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by seborrhic: 7:34am On May 18, 2020
Dry,made up conversation that ended up not proving any damn point.
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by lordlugards: 8:13am On May 18, 2020
Great100000:
Just Because His Mom Heard About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire, See What She Told Him To Do

A mom has called her son out and to order after the news broke out that Jeff Bezos is on the course of becoming the first human trillionaire.

The news came to the fore yesterday that the American e-commerce billionaire (and owner of the popular Amazon.com) is on the course of becoming the first trillionaire in human history.

However, as you would expect, a Nigerian mom has called his son to order by chatting him up and at first, asking him if he could identify the man in the picture she sent to him (image of Jeff Bezos).

The son responded that of course that he knows him. Jeff is popular, almost everyone who has done a transaction in the past on his platform knows him.

The mom then went ahead to add that she heard that he is about to become a trillionaire, to this the son agrees.

Then the mom added this time around, arriving at her planned destination of discussion, she then asked if her son pays attention to the hairstyle of the billionaire.

She then told him to go ahead and emulate the rich man by cutting his hair low instead of the afro he currently has on, adding that the current hairstyle her son carries is like that of an internet fraudster often called "yahoo yahoo".

The son took the conversation to the internet to share his amusement to the trigger of the conversation with his mom.

He also shared his current hairstyle, asking if there is anything wrong with.

He has now updated everyone that he has replied to his mom by posting the pictures of another American billionaire, Jay Z whose current hairstyle is a dreadlock.

Just a few additions, Jeff Bezos' net worth is 144.1 billion USD at the moment.

What do you think about this?
what a mumu boy using Jay Z as a reference. When Jay Z was making his millions his hair was on low cut.
But who will tell him that now
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Michealky: 9:27am On May 18, 2020
lordlugards:
what a mumu boy using Jay Z as a reference. When Jay Z was making his millions his hair was on low cut.
But who will tell him that now

Barbing lowcut doesn't define responsibility or the opportunity to get wealthy
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by Meto1234(m): 10:15am On May 18, 2020
May God bless me with this kind money
Re: See What A Mother Told Her Son About Jeff Bezos Becoming A Trillionaire by cybriz82(m): 12:45pm On May 18, 2020
Rubbish n stage why did blurr d date on d pic?? (March)

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Was Courageous, Fearless, I Can Never Support A Coward - Wike / Just In: David Ibiyeomie Tells His Church Who To Vote | 2023 Election | APC / ESN Terrorrists Gunned Down People At Registration Center. Pictures And Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.