Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek (45285 Views)

A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. / Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by idonhammer: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2019
SaintHilary:
Can u stay awake from 11pm - 6am

Can you look at a laptop / Phone screen for straight 12 hours without sleeping

Can you chat with 16 people at the same time without making any one of them think youre chatting with any oder person

Do you know how much yahoo boys spend on a 50/50 percent chance of cashing out

But when they finally cashout and fvck your sisters and girlfrnds y'all come out to wail angry

Show me ur acct balance as a freelancer or watever u guys come out to sell ur stupid Ebooks for 2k..And I'll show you the acct of a successful yahoo boy undecided

#YahooNiBabalawo

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by skyhighweb(m): 10:22am On Nov 25, 2019
yhhhh not writing now after reading this dey all go back to collect client

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Slynation(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Crappy blogger's talk just to gain traffic. Every Nigerian is a potential fraudster. I can tell you most people who talk down yahoo, deep inside wish they knew how to do it. Hypocrites everywhere.
Speak for yourself and stop generalizing,there are many honest Nigerians out there, Everyone has choices

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Sheggun1: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Crappy blogger's talk just to gain traffic. Every Nigerian is a potential fraudster. I can tell you most people who talk down yahoo, deep inside wish they knew how to do it. Hypocrites everywhere.
if u know how to do it.......is it a must for u to do to spoil innocent lifes

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 25, 2019
Bobrisky1:
bro I'll do that but not with this moniker
it's solely created for a purpose in politics section

I have my main account which was created since 2010 I'll use that to send you a pm

okay baba thanks a bunch.... make u use my experience in importation earn better bucks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Adakintroy2: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:

Shut your mouth. When they are giving you sense take it. The people who are making it the right way don't have two heads. ..and no not every Nigerians is a potential fraudster. It just what happens to your reason when you sTay in a wrong environment too long.

They are people who cook food and sell. We're is the fraud in that. Mind over matter..when you do it for long it becomes easy you won't believe it. That's the power of the mind. People build space shuttle, what is there in learning how to drive a cab and make a honest living that is too hard of you..dumb fools. Stupid pride will not let you learn anything but you can steal from people effortlessly.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by DrumOfPatriots: 10:49am On Nov 25, 2019
You people should leave yahoo boys alone, 9ja good and people dey do yahoo. school no good and the Jobs na for politicians children. na who come deserve to suffer abeg this one na old story. everyone should do WHATEVER they see fit.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by paradigmshift(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2019
keep ur sermon to yourself...

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Tenses: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:

This one is a lost soul. The article is not for people like u. There are still a trace of goodness and conscience in our hearts despite the hardship, the economic meltdown and bad governance we will not enrich ourselves at the expense of another man. I will not take what does not belong to me and a lot of people have made that resolution too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:05am On Nov 25, 2019
Bobrisky1:
Baba you na confirm tested and trusted
it's very fantastic doing business with you

Anytime boss
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Nosa111(m): 11:06am On Nov 25, 2019
How Do You Convince The Upcoming Generation That Education and skills Is The Key To Success. When We Are Surrounded By Poor Graduates And Rich Criminal(politicians and EFCC included).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2019
SaintHilary:

Can you chat with 16 people at the same time without making any one of them think youre chatting with any oder person

But when they finally cashout and fvck your sisters and girlfrnds y'all come out to wail angry

Show me ur acct balance as a freelancer or watever u guys come out to sell ur stupid Ebooks for 2k..And I'll show you the acct of a successful yahoo boy undecided

#YahooNiBabalawo

Show me.your acct balance yen yen yen...

This is the stoopeed mentality you give to those boys and lure them into fraud...

Is it really abt how much you have in your acct at a point on time ?

What happened to investment, with money you earn legitimately ? Of course a fraudster knows whatever he invest fraud money into will eventually crash fast ... ask invictus and the likes

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Grandlord: 11:13am On Nov 25, 2019
jerikoyan:
There are lots of opportunities online.
kaggle from google offers a wide range of data science courses and also lots of opportunities on the platform ranging from remote-jobs, competitions

https://www.kaggle.com/learn/overview
Nice one.
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Jonathan39: 11:14am On Nov 25, 2019
Is either you are a criminal or you are a potential Criminal. Just know this their are people who want to make it legally
SillyeRabbit:

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by seangy4konji: 11:24am On Nov 25, 2019
Idiot...

No go write your stupid letter to the guy in senate buying three brand new vehicles every four years. Travelling up and down with public funds. Funding lavish mansions in Monaco and Dubai..

No go write your letter address am to buhari and his heardmen that has loot Nigeria dry.

Maybe if that yahoo boy sick and he no get one kobo?u go carry am go hospital or ordinary noddlea you go buy for am. Maybe Na state secrrttariat he go go request to see gomina to help am..

Abeg cry yourself a river.

PS. I no reply anyone of u cos it's notbwortht my time..I know what men are going through to survive.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Gbegulox12(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2019
Cindycruzz:
There are several other career opportunities online
enlighte me name how it work type pls
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by yusluvad(m): 11:34am On Nov 25, 2019
Tell them
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Holamilekan97(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2019
selfmadeincome:
Honestly i was thinking of coming up with a post like this to discourage this growing tendencies of Yahoo Yahoo, or whatever they call it... There are thousands of legitimate hustle online, and believe me you can even be a millionaire here in Nigeria, and leave the life you dream of, Affiliate Marketing is there, CPA Marketing etc, I can imagine all those energy exerted in defrauding others, if you use it to even create a youtube channel promote Affiliate offers, Rank it, for years you would be making cool cash without lifting a finger again, What about Promoting CPA offers, etc... Imagine making $3000 a month as a Nigeria from the comfort of your home, would you be a poor man/woman again in Nigeria.. That's approximately 1m+ In Naira...

NIGERIAN YOUTH WISE UP.... WE ARE SMARTER THAN THIS..... STOLEN MONEY DON'T END WELL

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by mosk2k: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2019
This is one of the ways;just watch free YouTube videos daily and earn legitimate $ daily.copy link below and paste on your browser,register for free and start earning.

mybitcointube.com/?r=turk
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by colizee(m): 11:45am On Nov 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:

EFCC come and carry this one o!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by lanvic12(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2019
Learn to code ....
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Viper231: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2019
Hypocrite everywhere.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Grandlord: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
LeonMacJames:

1. Go learn Backend Programming,
2. Acquire enough experience and skill, apply for a remote job to an overseas company.

The average salary for such a role is $80-100K a year.

If you feel Programming is rather too hard to learn. Go learn Product Design and Do number 2...

Another option, Go learn Video Editing and Copywriting. You can create content for American and European startups for marketing purposes.

One can charge $500 for up to 10mins of video, 10minutes of video is something that can be accomplished in 24hrs if you're fast + Constant light, if not 72hrs is feasible...

With Copywriting, you can help said companies local and foreign design and develop Infographics, Pitch Decks and Investor Briefs for an of $200 - $600.

NB: None of the above stated is a get rich quick scheme, but the fastest route to recognition is to network and join online communities, people dont pay top dollar for skill alone, they pay for reliance, efficiency and reputation. If you dont network and constantly sell yourself, you may not be acknowledged.

No money is easy money, that is why only lazy and stupid fools choose to go into crime ... and yes, Poverty is not an excuse. All you need is principle and ambition.
Nice one. cool

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Hoodbilonia: 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nepa gives u peace of mind, gen would be making u to rush and put you under pressure.
Why cos u r running gen by odd time,fuel burning,no peace of mind. Inveter must die na,so u must on gen.
Nothing like nepa

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by holluwizzy: 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
Plz what is the business plan?

Annie001:
Yahoo is not good but this country hard, but I will never do it, Bank have refused to grant me loan for almost a year now, because it is an upcoming business, no one to Borrow you money even after having a good business plan, Abeg I am tired
Well if you know anyone that can loan someone pls do well to refer
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Gazzy88(m): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2019
SaintHilary:

#YahooNiBabalawo
You will grow very old but scammers would wipe away everything you've worked for at your old age without nothing left and same shall happen to all your lineage. Thunder fire you if you can't say a loud amen to this prayer.
Useless and condemned son of lucifer. Your likes have made life hellish for legit hustlers online. They see all Nigerians as scammers not knowing not all of us are wolves in sheep's clothing.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
mosk2k:

This is one of the ways;just watch free YouTube videos daily and earn legitimate $ daily.copy link below and paste on your browser,register for free and start earning.

mybitcointube.com/?r=turk
Be wasting your time.
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by adeomos(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Bobrisky1:
bro I'll do that but not with this moniker
it's solely created for a purpose in politics section

I have my main account which was created since 2010 I'll use that to send you a pm
pls kindly help out, as regards the type of product or your url my email adedeji.sure09@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Paxmedical(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2019
Show the link
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by vickertony(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2019
LeonMacJames:

1. Go learn Backend Programming,
2. Acquire enough experience and skill, apply for a remote job to an overseas company.

The average salary for such a role is $80-100K a year.

If you feel Programming is rather too hard to learn. Go learn Product Design and Do number 2...

Another option, Go learn Video Editing and Copywriting. You can create content for American and European startups for marketing purposes.

One can charge $500 for up to 10mins of video, 10minutes of video is something that can be accomplished in 24hrs if you're fast + Constant light, if not 72hrs is feasible...

With Copywriting, you can help said companies local and foreign design and develop Infographics, Pitch Decks and Investor Briefs for an of $200 - $600.

NB: None of the above stated is a get rich quick scheme, but the fastest route to recognition is to network and join online communities, people dont pay top dollar for skill alone, they pay for reliance, efficiency and reputation. If you dont network and constantly sell yourself, you may not be acknowledged.

No money is easy money, that is why only lazy and stupid fools choose to go into crime ... and yes, Poverty is not an excuse. All you need is principle and ambition.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan / Drug Baron And Leader Of Armed Robbery Gang Arrested By SARS Operatives. Photo / Husband Murdered By Wife And Her Lesbian Girlfriend In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.