Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,010 members, 7,953,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek (45761 Views)

Investigators Expose "Yahoo Boys" By Turning On Their Webcam (Video) / Arrested Yahoo Boys By EFCC: What Happens Afterwards? / Letter To '1 Million Boys' By Mushin Area Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by LeonMacJames(m): 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
vickertony:

where do you learn these skills especially copywriting, that's free?
i don't have funds to buy from udemy and YouTube videos don't have enough information.

please it's urgent.

Regards.

Speaking from experience, I don't recall paying for any of these courses.

You can start learning with YouTube first as you progress, things will uncover themselves.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Rolly22(m): 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2019
SaintHilary:
Can u stay awake from 11pm - 6am

Can you look at a laptop / Phone screen for straight 12 hours without sleeping

Can you chat with 16 people at the same time without making any one of them think youre chatting with any oder person

Do you know how much yahoo boys spend on a 50/50 percent chance of cashing out

But when they finally cashout and fvck your sisters and girlfrnds y'all come out to wail angry

Show me ur acct balance as a freelancer or watever u guys come out to sell ur stupid Ebooks for 2k..And I'll show you the acct of a successful yahoo boy undecided

#YahooNiBabalawo

You Bam.

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by vickertony(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
LeonMacJames:

Speaking from experience, I don't recall paying for any of these courses.

You can start learning with YouTube first as you progress, things will uncover themselves.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by jaxxy(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yahoo no be work. I have seen legit guys make millions and even billions. So yahoo is just an excuse for people without principles to follow the bad examples of our politicians.

I will always tie yahoo to our politicians because they birth the yahoo mentality and ideology Directly or indirectly by stealing and looting of public funds freely with reckless abandon. undecided angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by agoodman(m): 1:54pm On Nov 25, 2019
selfmadeincome:
Honestly i was thinking of coming up with a post like this to discourage this growing tendencies of Yahoo Yahoo, or whatever they call it... There are thousands of legitimate hustle online, and believe me you can even be a millionaire here in Nigeria, and leave the life you dream of, Affiliate Marketing is there, CPA Marketing etc, I can imagine all those energy exerted in defrauding others, if you use it to even create a youtube channel promote Affiliate offers, Rank it, for years you would be making cool cash without lifting a finger again, What about Promoting CPA offers, etc... Imagine making $3000 a month as a Nigeria from the comfort of your home, would you be a poor man/woman again in Nigeria.. That's approximately 1m+ In Naira...

NIGERIAN YOUTH WISE UP.... WE ARE SMARTER THAN THIS..... STOLEN MONEY DON'T END WELL

How? One thing is to tell people about it and another is to show someone the way. No one wants to but people are quick to say you can make money online.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by iotama22: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
Ofemmanu1:

Show us the way pls.

The way is there already if you open your eyes. Those Yahoo Boys have already closed so many of those ways. Nigeria needs to redeem her image out there.

An American once told me he wouldn't risk doing an online transaction of $50 with me because I'm Nigerian. "As small as $50 is, I'm not risking it with a Nigerian," he said.

God will bless your hustle if it's clean and legit.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by charcoal(m): 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Crappy blogger's talk just to gain traffic. Every Nigerian is a potential fraudster. I can tell you most people who talk down yahoo, deep inside wish they knew how to do it. Hypocrites everywhere.

I swear
He is also.looking for how to make more money by luring us to visit his blog this post is a scam I have read so much about making money online until I read the page where I have to pay for ebook I get frustrated again .

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Elxandre(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
aimuan:
you may have heard about my business but simply brush it aside. Well, I am online forex trader .Thats the business I do for a living. I really don't like talking about it on Nairaland because must Nigerians foolishly have wrong perception of the business. That's what I do, and if you think you can't do it there are other online businesses like affiliate marketing.you can also make a living from that business. Good luck to you.
Is it true that you need at least 1000USD to break even in forex?
And how many hours daily do you work?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by KIDfurniture(m): 3:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
Especially kids born from 2000.. they re the worst . They will do anything evil for the money. They re desperate and wicked. They will all perish at the end sha.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by aimuan(m): 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2019
Elxandre:

Is it true that you need at least 1000USD to break even in forex?
And how many hours daily do you work?
Thats never true. I started with $200 .Though Forex is capital intensive,but you can start little . But if you must depend on the proceed from forex for substainance then you most have $2,000 above. In this case with good money management strategy you can grow your account with 30 to 40 percent monthly .but like I said above, I started with $200,so you can also start like me and grow your account with time.But it will be good if you can start with $500 ..chat me up on whatsapp +233208804335

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Elxandre(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
aimuan:
Thats never true. I started with $200 .Though Forex is capital intensive,but you can start little . But if you must depend on the proceed from forex for substainance then you most have $2,000 above. In this case with good money management strategy you can grow your account with 30 to 40 percent monthly .but like I said above, I started with $200,so you can also start like me and grow your account with time.But it will be good if you can start with $500 ..chat me up on whatsapp +233208804335
Thanks bro.
Ill send a message soon.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by adaperry25: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
The Digital World is like an untapped goldmine

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by FreeMejoor1(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
Fucking cunts legit or no legit all is to bring back the pay the white people you vouch for have done more harn than good with they useless green dollars they are fucking satanist and evil..always want to control someone else economy or ruin them..so guys continue your work atleast politicians take back the green dollar to em and never leave a dime to sustain our economy..we live in a complicated world it all vanity with all the struggles we go through..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Making money on internet is not that easy but if u sabi the tricks you go dey earn small small. Reason why most people stop sharing there secrets is because some people are naturally greedy, once you show them the way, they start creating multiple accounts and cheat the system until the system cast. And again most of them are lazy, they only want quick money.

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Masterpiece77: 5:03pm On Nov 25, 2019
Please support my hustle.. I sell shoes.
Kindly view my signature.
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by tck2000(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Crappy blogger's talk just to gain traffic. Every Nigerian is a potential fraudster. I can tell you most people who talk down yahoo, deep inside wish they knew how to do it. Hypocrites everywhere.
Actually,i'm surrounded by Yahoo boys,i have access to lot of whites,most of my facebook groups are white but i don't indulge in Internet fraud neither do anyone from my family.P.S-I'm a Nigerian!
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by turhibdwhale(m): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
aimuan:
sincerely forex is not all about buying e-book on strategies, that's why alot of people get it wrong. If you have gotten a little knowledge about forex all you need to do is work on your emotions/pschology .thats the secret of forex. You just have to learn how to trade without fear. Have proper trading money management skills. Believe me once the above is done you will naturally become a profitable trader.
Thanks for sharing that powerful hints,am.looking for professional to teach me and am ready to pay.
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by tck2000(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Especially kids born from 2000.. they re the worst . They will do anything evil for the money. They re desperate and wicked. They will all perish at the end sha.
Actually,i'm a 2000 born but never indulge in Interenet Fraud.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by aimuan(m): 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
turhibdwhale:

Thanks for sharing that powerful hints,am.looking for professional to teach me and am ready to pay.
Nice to know people are now opening their eyes. I chose not to talk about Forex here all those while, because many Nigerians thinks Forex trading is a scam.below you will find some explanation of how forex works, and how we can make money from it.

If you have ever traveled to a foreign country you may have needed to Change your money, if so you've already participated in Forex market.FX is the short form of foreign exchange . Well,Forex is a bit more than that.for example, companies buy goods from other countries, in order to buy them they need to obtain the local currency first, just like us when going on holidays. the difference is they will exchange huge amounts of currencies. when these companies exchange these huge amounts they will actually move the price, because the demand for the currency that they need increases, when the demand increases the price increases.with the huge amounts of currency exchanges going on around the world,the exchange rates constantly move. this is how it works .when currencies are exchanged they have a certain price. the exchange rate of the price of a currency is determined by the law of supply and demand . If we have many people willing willing to exchange euro to dollar the price of the dollar will rise against the euro and the exchange rate will move .let's use an everyday example and see how you can actually profit from this .let's say you went on holidays in United States,and a change your 500 euros at the rate of € 1=$1.40x€500=$700.and let's say you did not spend any money at all ,so you still have $700 ..If the the exchange rates move from $1.40 to €1.30 while on holiday now you get 538 if you want to change the dollar back to euro,so you made a profit of €38 simply by holding on to your currency while the exchange rates moves .this is essentially how we trade the Forex market .we buy a currency and hold on to it till the exchange rate move and change it back ,making money along the way.how to decide when to buy and sell is what we teach here.fortunately we have a broker which hep us to carry out this transactions online .Trading forex online has many benefits ,you can trade from or anywhere that has internet connection ..the forex market moves 24 hours a day and 5 days a week ,there by giving us the opportunity to build an endless incomes.You can whatsapp me on ±233208804335

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by babaoo: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
aimuan:
Nice to know people are now opening their eyes. I chose not to talk about Forex here all those while, because many Nigerians thinks Forex trading is a scam.below you will find some explanation of how forex works, and how we can make money from it.

If you have ever traveled to a foreign country you may have needed to Change your money, if so you've already participated in Forex market.FX is the short form of foreign exchange . Well,Forex is a bit more than that.for example, companies buy goods from other countries, in order to buy them they need to obtain the local currency first, just like us when going on holidays. the difference is they will exchange huge amounts of currencies. when these companies exchange these huge amounts they will actually move the price, because the demand for the currency that they need increases, when the demand increases the price increases.with the huge amounts of currency exchanges going on around the world,the exchange rates constantly move. this is how it works .when currencies are exchanged they have a certain price. the exchange rate of the price of a currency is determined by the law of supply and demand . If we have many people willing willing to exchange euro to dollar the price of the dollar will rise against the euro and the exchange rate will move .let's use an everyday example and see how you can actually profit from this .let's say you went on holidays in United States,and a change your 500 euros at the rate of € 1=$1.40x€500=$700.and let's say you did not spend any money at all ,so you still have $700 ..If the the exchange rates move from $1.40 to €1.30 while on holiday now you get 538 if you want to change the dollar back to euro,so you made a profit of €38 simply by holding on to your currency while the exchange rates moves .this is essentially how we trade the Forex market .we buy a currency and hold on to it till the exchange rate move and change it back ,making money along the way.how to decide when to buy and sell is what we teach here.fortunately we have a broker which hep us to carry out this transactions online .Trading forex online has many benefits ,you can trade from or anywhere that has internet connection ..the forex market moves 24 hours a day and 5 days a week ,there by giving us the opportunity to build an endless incomes.You can whatsapp me on ±233208804335
Dis ur phone number is not from Nigeria ?
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by aimuan(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
babaoo:

Dis ur phone number is not from Nigeria ?
Ghana Number.
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by PlanBIncome(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
RenMoney.com

Annie001:
Yahoo is not good but this country hard, but I will never do it, Bank have refused to grant me loan for almost a year now, because it is an upcoming business, no one to Borrow you money even after having a good business plan, Abeg I am tired
Well if you know anyone that can loan someone pls do well to refer
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by 3kay945(m): 9:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
charcoal:

I swear
He is also.looking for how to make more money by luring us to visit his blog this post is a scam I have read so much about making money online until I read the page where I have to pay for ebook I get frustrated again .

I have searched tired too. They will surely end up requesting a payment sha. . Then, I begin to wonder o
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by Island01: 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
selfmadeincome:
Honestly i was thinking of coming up with a post like this to discourage this growing tendencies of Yahoo Yahoo, or whatever they call it... There are thousands of legitimate hustle online, and believe me you can even be a millionaire here in Nigeria, and leave the life you dream of, Affiliate Marketing is there, CPA Marketing etc, I can imagine all those energy exerted in defrauding others, if you use it to even create a youtube channel promote Affiliate offers, Rank it, for years you would be making cool cash without lifting a finger again, What about Promoting CPA offers, etc... Imagine making $3000 a month as a Nigeria from the comfort of your home, would you be a poor man/woman again in Nigeria.. That's approximately 1m+ In Naira...

NIGERIAN YOUTH WISE UP.... WE ARE SMARTER THAN THIS..... STOLEN MONEY DON'T END WELL

Lemme be your student sir
Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by turhibdwhale(m): 12:22am On Nov 26, 2019
aimuan:

I really appreciate you explaining and willing to impart knowledge that provides income for you,lots of people will never want to do that.God bless you sir and i will make contact.Gracias.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek by aimuan(m): 4:16am On Nov 26, 2019
turhibdwhale:

I really appreciate you explaining and willing to impart knowledge that provides income for you,lots of people will never want to do that.God bless you sir and i will make contact.Gracias.
Thanks my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military Uncovers Boko Haram Hideout-Tunnel In Sambisa / Husband Kills His Wife Over Her Father’s Inheritance (photo) / The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.