Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Letter To The US Department Of Justice - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The US Department Of Justice (1432 Views)

Seven Cases Where Department Of State Services Detained Nigerians For "Big Men" / DSS, Army Intimidated Voters, INEC Officials – US Department Of State / The Hypocrisy Of Justice Mohammed, A Key Member Of The NJC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The US Department Of Justice by boldaslion: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
United States Department Of Justice,
Robert F. Kennedy Department of Justice Building
950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, D.C.
United States Of America.

23rd November, 2019.

Subject: Open Application For The Probe Of Dangote Group And The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock Parading As The President Of Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I bring you special greetings from this side of the world Africa, precisely, the land of the Risen Sun, Biafra. Without further ado, I want to specifically applaud your determination when it comes to enforcing the law and to defend the interests of the United States according to the law. Also to ensure public safety against threats both foreign and domestic. Not forgetting your duty also to provide federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime. You are indeed doing a great job and I can attest to it.

Recently, your department issued an indictment one of the fast rising Airline in Africa, Nigeria, in the person of Barrister Allen Ifechukwu Athan Onyema the Chairman, CEO, and founder of Air Peace, a Nigerian airline. In that indictment, you charged him with bank fraud and money laundering for moving more than $20 million from Nigeria through United States bank accounts in a scheme involving false documents based on the purchase of airplanes. If not for the fact that you're not a Nigerian based Justice Department, I would have doubted this indictment. But because you're situated in the United States, and In the United States Legal System, in any matter concerning indictments, a person or firm of interest could be under some discrete investigations by the Department of Justice (at the federal level, say). Once your investigating arm of the DoJ feels it has sufficient information on breaches committed by the person of interest (prima facie) they go to the DA (District Attorney). There are two ways of getting an indictment:

1. By approaching a judge that rules that there is sufficient evidence for a prosecution
2. By constituting a Grand Jury; the Grand Jury convokes and issues an indictment.

Post Indictment
Whichever way it comes, the Indictment thus becomes a 'ticket' for either of the following:

3. The indicted person or firm is given an opportunity to explain things with proofs and clear their name
4. In the failure to clear name or give proper accounting, then either of the two below would take place:

Pre-trial
5. Go for a plea-bargain which might include forfeiture or partial forfeiture or some others
6. Trial.

So, this process assures me that you're not going to give my brother Allen Onyema a kangaroo judgment just the like justice system in Nigeria especially the Department of State Services (DSS) and the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has been doing since the inception of this APC government.

Moreso, I am writing you this not because the person of interest here is my brother. No, I am writing to you because over the past few years, the Igbos as a tribe has been on the receiving end of this present government. Under this government of APC, our unarmed peaceful protesters has lost their lives because they demanded for a change to decide their dates, our brothers, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Cletus Ibeto of Ibeto Company, Innocent Chukwuma of Innoson Motors, our sister Stella Chinyelu Okoli CEO of the Leading manufacturers and distributors of Pharmaceutical products in Nigeria, and majority of Igbo industrialists. These people has suffered the great witch hunt from this present government in a bid to make their dreams and aspirations go into extinction and I strongly believe that maybe this indictment is also targeted at my brother Onyema in a bid to frustrate his business.

So, having made references to the above listed victims of this systematic mistreatment of these individual by this present government, it is my wish to see that your department has no complicity in serving justice. So, could you please launch your investigations on Dangote Group. Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group employs more than 30,000 people, generating revenue in excess of US$4.1 billion in 2017. No doubt, this multinational industrial conglomerate has helped offered employment to Nigerians and non Nigerians. And since the inception of this present government, this company seems to be running on a clean sheet. Please, I need you to investigate the financial transactions made by this company and if they appear clean, I won't have any doubt that this present government is running on integrity.

In Nigeria, there has been a wide spread speculations that the man we regard as the president of Nigeria is truly not the same man Nigerians voted into power in 2015. As a matter of fact, the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has never failed to alert the world that General Muhammadu Buhari died in 2017 and an impostor from Sudan named Jubril Aminu Al-Sudani through the help of Aso Rock cabals played with the intelligence of 200 million citizens. So I am urging you to look into this matter to uncover the true identity of the man in Aso Rock.

Finally, it is my wish that you grant my request and clear this doubt in me that this indictment of Allen Onyema was a conspiracy between you and the Federal Government of Nigeria. Do this for me and I will be forever grateful. God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mazi Victor Uzoaganaobi
[TBRV Journalist]
For The Biafra Restoration Voice - TBRV

To read more of our articles and updates:

Like our Facebook Page: The Biafra Restoration Voice - TBRV

Join our Facebook Group: The Biafra Restoration Voice (TBRV)

Follow us on:
Twitter: @TBRVorg
Instagram: @tbrvglobal
Email us: tbrv.org@gmail.com

TBRV | Biafra
Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by voltron14: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2019

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by ERockson: 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
Tribal idiott on rampage

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by id911(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Rubbish write-up laced with unforgivable grammatical blunders

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by bigtt76(f): 7:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Na wao! Tribal sentiment don enter the things cheesy US don't indict people based on tribe o! They got the facts all loaded before they made it public. Is this one saying Invictus was innocent? Or is he saying that Allen did not mislead the banks by diverting the wired funds from intended use to something else?

You cannot schedule a fund transfer to pay for aircrafts and thereafter re-wire the funds to other bank accounts for purposes not stated. That's how terrorists piggyback funds to purchase arms by concealment.

No doubt the funds belong to him but if you don't properly manage its use, it might end up being a source concern to the government.

I wonder why Dangote's name is coming up though.... Atiku is still indicted likewise Buruji Kashamu so..... gedifokoff cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by Eteka1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Trash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by sammyj: 8:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
This is the height of irresponsible. I weep for this country. Just imagine reporting ourselves to another country when we can fight for ourselves. This is a case of washing our dirty laundry outside for the world to see!! cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by Danzakidakura(m): 8:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
id911:
Rubbish write-up laced with unforgivable grammatical blunders
E pain am
Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by Yanmiriflathead: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Didn't bother to read through since it's coming from a flatron. The comments above have already attested to what I needed to confirm already..

Balderdash

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by Sirjamo: 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
I just wasted 5 minutes of my valuable time reading a load of crap!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
I Read every thing he's on point
US must balance the equation
Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by jackie3: 9:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yana west patient

1 Like

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
boldaslion:
United States Department Of Justice,
Robert F. Kennedy Department of Justice Building
950 Pennsylvania Avenue NW Washington, D.C.
United States Of America.

23rd November, 2019.

Subject: Open Application For The Probe Of Dangote Group And The Identity Of The Man In Aso Rock Parading As The President Of Nigeria.

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I bring you special greetings from this side of the world Africa, precisely, the land of the Risen Sun, Biafra. Without further ado, I want to specifically applaud your determination when it comes to enforcing the law and to defend the interests of the United States according to the law. Also to ensure public safety against threats both foreign and domestic. Not forgetting your duty also to provide federal leadership in preventing and controlling crime. You are indeed doing a great job and I can attest to it.

Recently, your department issued an indictment one of the fast rising Airline in Africa, Nigeria, in the person of Barrister Allen Ifechukwu Athan Onyema the Chairman, CEO, and founder of Air Peace, a Nigerian airline. In that indictment, you charged him with bank fraud and money laundering for moving more than $20 million from Nigeria through United States bank accounts in a scheme involving false documents based on the purchase of airplanes. If not for the fact that you're not a Nigerian based Justice Department, I would have doubted this indictment. But because you're situated in the United States, and In the United States Legal System, in any matter concerning indictments, a person or firm of interest could be under some discrete investigations by the Department of Justice (at the federal level, say). Once your investigating arm of the DoJ feels it has sufficient information on breaches committed by the person of interest (prima facie) they go to the DA (District Attorney). There are two ways of getting an indictment:

1. By approaching a judge that rules that there is sufficient evidence for a prosecution
2. By constituting a Grand Jury; the Grand Jury convokes and issues an indictment.

Post Indictment
Whichever way it comes, the Indictment thus becomes a 'ticket' for either of the following:

3. The indicted person or firm is given an opportunity to explain things with proofs and clear their name
4. In the failure to clear name or give proper accounting, then either of the two below would take place:

Pre-trial
5. Go for a plea-bargain which might include forfeiture or partial forfeiture or some others
6. Trial.

So, this process assures me that you're not going to give my brother Allen Onyema a kangaroo judgment just the like justice system in Nigeria especially the Department of State Services (DSS) and the Economic Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has been doing since the inception of this APC government.

Moreso, I am writing you this not because the person of interest here is my brother. No, I am writing to you because over the past few years, the Igbos as a tribe has been on the receiving end of this present government. Under this government of APC, our unarmed peaceful protesters has lost their lives because they demanded for a change to decide their dates, our brothers, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, Cletus Ibeto of Ibeto Company, Innocent Chukwuma of Innoson Motors, our sister Stella Chinyelu Okoli CEO of the Leading manufacturers and distributors of Pharmaceutical products in Nigeria, and majority of Igbo industrialists. These people has suffered the great witch hunt from this present government in a bid to make their dreams and aspirations go into extinction and I strongly believe that maybe this indictment is also targeted at my brother Onyema in a bid to frustrate his business.

So, having made references to the above listed victims of this systematic mistreatment of these individual by this present government, it is my wish to see that your department has no complicity in serving justice. So, could you please launch your investigations on Dangote Group. Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group employs more than 30,000 people, generating revenue in excess of US$4.1 billion in 2017. No doubt, this multinational industrial conglomerate has helped offered employment to Nigerians and non Nigerians. And since the inception of this present government, this company seems to be running on a clean sheet. Please, I need you to investigate the financial transactions made by this company and if they appear clean, I won't have any doubt that this present government is running on integrity.

In Nigeria, there has been a wide spread speculations that the man we regard as the president of Nigeria is truly not the same man Nigerians voted into power in 2015. As a matter of fact, the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has never failed to alert the world that General Muhammadu Buhari died in 2017 and an impostor from Sudan named Jubril Aminu Al-Sudani through the help of Aso Rock cabals played with the intelligence of 200 million citizens. So I am urging you to look into this matter to uncover the true identity of the man in Aso Rock.

Finally, it is my wish that you grant my request and clear this doubt in me that this indictment of Allen Onyema was a conspiracy between you and the Federal Government of Nigeria. Do this for me and I will be forever grateful. God bless you.

Yours Sincerely,
Mazi Victor Uzoaganaobi
[TBRV Journalist]
For The Biafra Restoration Voice - TBRV

To read more of our articles and updates:

Like our Facebook Page: The Biafra Restoration Voice - TBRV

Join our Facebook Group: The Biafra Restoration Voice (TBRV)

Follow us on:
Twitter: @TBRVorg
Instagram: @tbrvglobal
Email us: tbrv.org@gmail.com

TBRV | Biafra
[/s]trash trash trash

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by naijaguy123456(m): 9:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Garbage from a jobless ipob . Airfraud guy is going to jail if he likes it or not and his airline will be auctioned off .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by Afamed: 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Confused IPOB

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by Johans1991: 11:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
When a criminal get caught, he always try to implicate others. America indicted your brother but you open your dirty mouth to blame Nigeria.
Instead you to advice the criminal to go and defend himself, you are here writing rubbish.
Like play like play Onyeama is going to prison and your eye go open. Foolish man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by Sweeetheart(m): 5:46am On Nov 25, 2019
Ike is investigated, Igbo witch hunting, Onyeama wrongly wire money when he must have been educated on USA monetary policy yet na indictment from Yoruba, now federal govt

you Igbo should stop disgracing the remaining prestige left for this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To The US Department Of Justice by gentiles(m): 5:55am On Nov 25, 2019
This people and their victim mentality. No Society can develop with such a backward and depraved mentality. They are like a cancer to any Country.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Two Former Governors Exchange Hot Words At Sokoto Airport / I Can Heal All The COVID-19 Patients In Nigeria, If I Fail; Kill Me – Pastor / Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.