Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / . (5232 Views)

Stop Giving Your Money To People To Trade Or Invest For You. Try Copy Trading / Leave My N10m In My Savings Account Or Invest It In Treasury Bill? / Invest In Westville Estate For Both Cash& Land Value Returns or Invest & Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Re: . by blackpanthar: 12:58am On Nov 25, 2019
Paxxcarl:
please i need business ideas on what business i can engage in...your kind responses will be greatly appreciated thank you.

whatever you did to get the 5 MILLION, keep doing it. Just do it 10 times more... SO YOU CAN BE RICH.

10 Likes

Re: . by greatnaija01: 1:06am On Nov 25, 2019
Paxxcarl:
please i need business ideas on what business i can engage in...your kind responses will be greatly appreciated thank you.

1) UBER/TAXIFY
2) You can buy a house (2 bedroom flat) in some developing part of Lagos for 3.5 million naira or buy land and BUILD.
3) Agricultural Investments. e.g AGROPARK on instagram.... I bought a farm and it yields every 4 months at 22.5% for life. (kindly go to instagram and contact them, i am not an agent.)
4)import goods from ALIEXPRESS,WISH,1688,EBAY, etc before next week using an agent or paid shipping, also ensure the goods you import can help tackle HARMATTAN HAZE AND HEAT AND DRYNESS or even CHRISTMAS STUFF then you sell through out december into JANUARY at over 400% because it will be in HIGH DEMAND.
5) BUY LANDs AT LEKKI PHASE 2 or CHEVERON DRIVE for 850k per plot and sell them off before VALENTINE at 3 million each.

Sit and think of which you can do and do it. NO ONE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS. Am only sharing what I do.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 1:33am On Nov 25, 2019
blackpanthar:

whatever you did to get the 5 MILLION, keep doing it. Just do it 10 times more... SO YOU CAN BE RICH.
actually hv been doing little jobs and saved upto that amount...but right now i want to become a boss of my own

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 25, 2019
greatnaija01:

1) UBER/TAXIFY
2) You can buy a house (2 bedroom flat) in some developing part of Lagos for 3.5 million naira or buy land and BUILD.
3) Agricultural Investments. e.g AGROPARK on instagram.... I bought a farm and it yields every 4 months at 22.5% for life. (kindly go to instagram and contact them, i am not an agent.)
4)import goods from ALIEXPRESS,WISH,1688,EBAY, etc before next week using an agent or paid shipping, also ensure the goods you import can help tackle HARMATTAN HAZE AND HEAT AND DRYNESS or even CHRISTMAS STUFF then you sell through out december into JANUARY at over 400% because it will be in HIGH DEMAND.
5) BUY LANDs AT LEKKI PHASE 2 or CHEVERON DRIVE for 850k per plot and sell them off before VALENTINE at 3 million each.

Sit and think of which you can do and do it. NO ONE HAS ALL THE ANSWERS. Am only sharing what I do.

need more info on 1 and 5 boss thanks
Re: . by greatnaija01: 2:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Paxxcarl:
need more info on 1 and 5 boss thanks

well, no one will hold you by the hand and show you anything.... KINDLY DO YOUR RESEARCH. I have answered your question already. THE REST IS IN YOUR HANDS.

https://www.nairaland.com/5546250/free-seminar-all-attend
Re: . by Capeverde: 6:29am On Nov 25, 2019
Paxxcarl:
Become a property developer, the surest some of investment, you can follow me on my thread as I grow gradually.
https://www.nairaland.com/5165531/follow-me-low-cost-house
Re: . by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:51am On Nov 25, 2019
Paxxcarl:
actually hv been doing little jobs and saved upto that amount...but right now i want to become a boss of my own

You need to have an idea of what you want to invest in, you don't become your own boss just for the sake of becoming your boss.

Invest your N5 million in money market funds earning about 500k every year, while thinking and carrying out your research on what you want to invest in or the business you want to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Mannyemmy(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2019
Paxxcarl:

I have some online biz ideas that requires just 10% of the amount you have and you make huge profit monthly.
Chat me on WhatsApp https:///2347080126206
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2019
greatnaija01:

1)
2)

4)

For life? You believe this?

1 Like

Re: . by Chizzybabe: 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
If you have heard about Norland business, please come and invest as a stockist. norland will rent a shop for you and will give you products worth the amount you have and all the sales you will be making in that shop, you will get 20 percent of that amount aside your profit. There is so much money in that business. The least you can make in this business every month is 1m. Give it a thought, if you feel you dont want it so be it. that is the best decision you would have been making with that money.
Re: . by Bluehill1051: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Chizzybabe:
If you have heard about Norland business, please come and invest as a stockist. norland will rent a shop for you and will give you products worth the amount you have and all the sales you will be making in that shop, you will get 20 percent of that amount aside your profit. There is so much money in that business. The least you can make in this business every month is 1m. Give it a thought, if you feel you dont want it so be it. that is the best decision you would have been making with that money.
Wrong !

7 Likes

Re: . by partnerbizn5(m): 4:14pm On Nov 25, 2019
greatnaija01:

1) UBER/TAXIFY

Is it a 2 bedroom with the house in it or an estate 2 bedroom?

3 Likes

Re: . by Lawnray: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
I heard fish farming is very profitable, Get the service of an Expert agent.. i will advise you to use half of the money first. Good luck

2 Likes

Re: . by gifted2020(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2019
Good evening, sorry it's coming late, but if you are still interested, just mail me through my signature and let's talk about a long lasting investment, that will profit you for life
Paxxcarl:
Re: . by niskill: 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2019
Paxxcarl:
you can invest 2m into our fufu flour business and we will pay you 5% monthly for 2 years while your 2m is still intact. i have created thread for it already with pictures of our products. we already have our products in southwest already. we can organise to meet one on one if you want. if you are interested you can send me a pm, or call or whatsapp on 0 9 0 1 8 0 2 7 2 0 0 to discuss more.

1 Like

Re: . by Iwanttoto: 8:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Acidosis:

For life? You believe this?

All your comments on investment thread is mainly about negativity. Seeing darkness where there is light. Probably a reflection of your real life
Re: . by ibechris(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2019
Chizzybabe:

How is that Micheno business...I could have been a victim seriously.
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2019
Iwanttoto:

All your comments on investment thread is mainly about negativity. Seeing darkness where there is light. Probably a reflection of your real life

LMAO! Someone (probably an enterprise or a limited liability company) promised to pay you for life and your senseless head cannot think for yourself.

Even First Bank PLC, OANDO PLC and other publicly quoted companies (PLCs) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange cannot boast of paying stock market investors (shares) for life. These are big conglomerates o with well structured management and tested business continuity plan.

You're too dum.b to ask questions and think of what will become of your "for-life" investment should the CEO dies. You expect a dead man to continue to pay you for life? Or you expect another agrictech company to take over your "for-life" investment same way Access Bank took over Diamond bank??

When someone with a 10k CAC registration and a 500k office space in Ikeja or Ogba promises to pay you for life, and then you go ahead to put your money, it only shows you're really really dum.b.

That trick is one of the cheapest reg flags in the world of investment. Even Pension companies don't pay investors for-life. Illiteracy is truly a disease.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by aycorporat(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2019
Acidosis:

LMAO! Someone (probably an enterprise or a limited liability company) promised to pay you for life and your senseless head cannot think for yourself.

Even First Bank PLC, OANDO PLC and other publicly quoted companies (PLCs) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange cannot boast of paying stock market investors (shares) for life. These are big conglomerates o with well structured management and tested business continuity plan.

You're too dum.b to ask questions and think of what will become of your "for-life" investment should the CEO dies. You expect a dead man to continue to pay you for life? Or you expect another agrictech company to take over your "for-life" investment same way Access Bank took over Diamond bank??

When someone with a 10k CAC registration and a 500k office space in Ikeja or Ogba promises to pay you for life, and then you go ahead to put your money, it only shows you're really really dum.b.

That trick is one of the cheapest reg flags in the world of investment. Even Pension companies don't pay investors for-life. Illiteracy is truly a disease.
Nice one my guy.
Lecture them well abeg.
Re: . by fineguy11(m): 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2019
[quote author=aycorporat post=84794997]
Nice one my guy.
Lecture them well abeg.
Re: . by fineguy11(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
Paxxcarl:
while you still pondering of a business to venture into,fix that money at LAPO MFB for 3 months and get good return.

1 Like

Re: . by aycorporat(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2019
fineguy11:
while you still pondering of a business to venture into,fix that money at LAPO MFB for 3 months and get good return.
Does LAPO run a financial scheme like the commercial banks?
Please explain
Re: . by fineguy11(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2019
aycorporat:

Please explain
we render all services, same with all commercial banks except trading foreign currencies.
Re: . by fineguy11(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2019
aycorporat:

Please explain
Our fixed deposit rates are very lucrative.,almost as the rate enjoyed during the treasury bill boom.
Re: . by liprises(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2019
The business opportunities in this book is a total sum and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Re: . by Iwanttoto: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2019
Acidosis:

Your reply sparks of stupidity and ignorance. When I start seeing your comments as more of intelligent criticisms bordering on the concerned companies rather than blanket pessimism and mudslinging on the company's image then I would start taking you serious. For now, you are more or less what I described u as in my previous post. No plus no minus.

And who told you questions were not asked on what becomes of the company when the CEO dies? Are u confined to a wheelchair or are u so daft yourself that u can not also verify these details yourself before coming online to make incredulous and garrulous comments about the company's image without being sure of your facts? You are as dumb as your name I must confess.
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2019
Iwanttoto:

Your reply sparks of stupidity and ignorance. When I start seeing your comments as more of intelligent criticisms bordering on the concerned companies rather than blanket pessimism and mudslinging on the company's image then I would start taking you serious. For now, you are more or less what I described u as in my previous post. No plus no minus.

And who told you questions were not asked on what becomes of the company when the CEO dies? Are u confined to a wheelchair or are u so daft yourself that u can not also verify these details yourself before coming online to make incredulous and garrulous comments about the company's image without being sure of your facts? You are as dumb as your name I must confess.

Ode grin there's nothing to verify. All Agrictech companies in Nigeria are registered as Enterprise and Limited Liability Companies. What that means is that majority are one man businesses, with no board of directors, no independent or non-executive directors, no external auditing and in fact, should anyone of them scam you, you are on your own! They're under no REGULATION, asides the MORALLY binding contractual obligation to pay you.

Let me also shock you with this fact that no insurance firm will insure a company or an investment instrument that promises to pay you interest for life. grin They're not f00ls like you grin How will they guarantee you constant interest for as long as you live when even the companies can't boast of surviving the next decade or jubilee. Even bonds have timelines with the highest being 20 or 30 years.

Illiteracy isn't a choice you should make at 30 years + What are you going to teach your kids?

But wait o, did you just choose to be dum.b for a second? Do you know what it means to pay you for life? For as long as the world exists? cheesy Jokes apart, you're du.mb if you believe this.

Contrary to what dunderheads like you say on here, I do not discourage people. I only ensure they get the facts. Why you choose to hang on and defend this f00lishness is beyond me really. Of several agrictech investments out there, na this scam you carry for head like gala.

6 Likes

Re: . by Iwanttoto: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2019
Acidosis:

[s]Ode grin there's nothing to verify. All Agrictech companies in Nigeria are registered as Enterprise and Limited Liability Companies. What that means is that majority are one man businesses, with no board of directors, no independent or non-executive directors, no external auditing and in fact, should anyone of them scam you, you are on your own! They're under no REGULATION, asides the MORALLY binding contractual obligation to pay you.

Let me also shock you with this fact that no insurance firm will insure a company or an investment instrument that promises to pay you interest for life. grin They're not f00ls like you grin How will they guarantee you constant interest for as long as you live when even the companies can't boast of surviving the next decade or jubilee. Even bonds have timelines with the highest being 20 or 30 years.

Illiteracy isn't a choice you should make at 30 years + What are you going to teach your kids?

But wait o, did you just choose to be dum.b for a second? Do you know what it means to pay you for life? For as long as the world exists? cheesy Jokes apart, you're du.mb if you believe this.

Contrary to what dunderheads like you say on here, I do not discourage people. I only ensure they get the facts. Why you choose to hang on and defend this f00lishness is beyond me really. Of several agrictech investments out there, na this scam you carry for head like gala.[/s]

Sharrap
Re: . by Chiefigho: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
fineguy11:
. @fineguy11, Bro can I have your number let talk.
Re: . by fineguy11(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
Chiefigho:
. @fineguy11, Bro can I have your number let talk on this or you can call me on 09070527480.
msg me on watsapp. Check my Sig for details

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cement Business In Nigeria Is A Good Business, Start Your Today / Mavrodi, MMM Founder Writes FG; Lists Benefits - Vanguard News / MMM Ti Gbe Owo Ja......mmm Has Absconded With 9jas Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.