Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Why Are You In A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You In A Relationship? (706 Views)

Would You Ever Cheat In A Relationship? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You In A Relationship? by Brownteeth(m): 10:17pm On Nov 21, 2010
Apart from sex and money, what other strong reason do people have as a reason to go into relationships? Some of you might say a relationship is all about companionship with the opposite sex, but why do you need companionship with the opposite sex when you have your brother/sister and male/female friends arround you to keep you company? Some of you might also say it's all about love, but isn't it possible to share talktime with someone you love without being under the umbrella of a relationship? Why is a relationship necessary?
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by Dsense(m): 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2010
I think is to Build a self-confidence in some1 nd to evolve his or her maturity exposure plus preparing some1 for a prospective orientation.
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by Yorisb: 10:57pm On Nov 21, 2010
Brownteeth:

Apart from sex and money, what other strong reason do people have as a reason to go into relationships? Some of you might say a relationship is all about companionship with the opposite gender, but why do you need companionship with the opposite gender when you have your brother/sister and male/female friends arround you to keep you company? Some of you might also say it's all about love, but isn't it possible to share talktime with someone you love without being under the umbrella of a relationship? Why is a relationship necessary?

Lol. I like that part

Well, I aint a relationship expert so I will wait for MrMoney the experts. . . undecided
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by Brownteeth(m): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2010
D-sense:

I think is to Build a self-confidence in some1 nd to evolve his or her maturity exposure plus preparing some1 for a prospective orientation.

O boy this your explanation na PhD standard. Abeg talk wetin common man go grab sharp sharp.

Anyway, I need to hear from they ladies because na them oversabi pass. Have they all gone to bed? Or are they having sex?
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 12:03am On Nov 22, 2010
Currently not in one, but i want to get married and have kids,that's my strongest reason for wanting to be in a reletionship now i can't do that wiv my brother,can i?
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by dbigrod(m): 12:04am On Nov 22, 2010
Naaija men go into rltionship for sex,blackberry,chicken and pepper soup. tongue grin
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by Dsense(m): 12:15am On Nov 22, 2010
Brownteeth:

O boy this your explanation na PhD standard. Abeg talk wetin common man go grab sharp sharp.

Anyway, I need to hear from they ladies because na them oversabi pass. Have they all gone to bed? Or are they having sex?
LOOOOOOL. . . . . . .U re right ladies can elaborate more
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by Brownteeth(m): 1:01am On Nov 22, 2010
d bigrod:

Naija men go into rltionship for sex,blackberry,recharge cards,muscle,chicken and pepper soup.

Chai!!! I wish I were you ooo. Do you really get blackberry, recharge cards, muscle, chicken and pepper soup from naija women Where in naija are you? I wish to come over please.
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by HighChief4(m): 1:04am On Nov 22, 2010
Getting married is one of the major reasons people go into healthy relationships
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by nellaluv(f): 1:08am On Nov 22, 2010
d bigrod:

Naija men go into rltionship for sex,blackberry,recharge cards,muscle,chicken and pepper soup.

Lmao, the baddest of the biggest rod, i'm genuflecting cheesy
Are these all what you get just to date those ladies shocked , your rod must be special, lmao.
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by nellaluv(f): 1:17am On Nov 22, 2010
High_Chief:

Getting married is one of the major reasons people go into healthy relationships
Not pple, YOU!
Why are YOU in a relationship, bro?
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by HighChief4(m): 1:32am On Nov 22, 2010
^^^I have different reasons that make me go into a relationship depends on the timing, but when one wants a healthy relationship most times its cos of marriage
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by gestapo(f): 1:49am On Nov 22, 2010
Sex on tap and to get down on it cool cool
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by mediatrix8(f): 2:12am On Nov 22, 2010
It's nature! We need relationships with opposite sex for satisfaction and happiness of being a human.Even animals need a relationship.It's the way how we are created.Asking the question,Why we need a relationship? is just like asking Why are we born on EARTH? wink
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by HighChief4(m): 2:16am On Nov 22, 2010
mediatrix8:

It's nature! We need relationships with opposite gender for satisfaction and happiness of being a human.Even animals need a relationship.It's the way how we are created.Asking the question,Why we need a relationship? is just like asking Why are we born on EARTH? wink

LWKMD. Animals need relationship? I dont think they do, even to procreate they get it anytime and when available
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by mediatrix8(f): 2:31am On Nov 22, 2010
Well,That is only my OPINION [/b]according to what I observed.Why I say They need relationship? simply because[b] animals like Humans tend to be very active and happy being with each other.They have their own language and manner to show passion,love and care towards each other.Of course it may not be as long and as intimate as human beings but they do.Dogs,for example, before they procreate they spend a little time to adjust with each other, just like knowing with each other.I think their relationship starts.
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by HighChief4(m): 2:42am On Nov 22, 2010
mediatrix8:

Well,That is only my OPINION [/b]according to what I observed.Why I say They need relationship? simply because[b] animals like Humans tend to be very active and happy being with each other.They have their own language and manner to show passion,love and care towards each other.Of course it may not be as long and as intimate as human beings but they do.Dogs,for example, before they procreate they spend a little time to adjust with each other, just like knowing with each other.I think their relationship starts.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lawwd, you are so damn funny. Kinda true sha
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by mediatrix8(f): 2:55am On Nov 22, 2010
High_Chief:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lawwd, you are so damn funny. Kinda true sha
hmmmmmmmmm smiley
Re: Why Are You In A Relationship? by Brownteeth(m): 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
More ladies should throw in more light abeg.

(1) (Reply)

Is Hug Love? / Advice To Ladies / Girls And Police: Who Likes Money More!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.