Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio (66077 Views)

Justice Mary Odili's Daughter, Njideka Sworn In As Judge Of Federal High Court / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen / Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Josh44s(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Imagine a country made up of great Minds as Nigeria yet it doesn't show in our streets. [b]What could really be the problem

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery[/b]

Greedy leaders

Greedy Godfathers/Cabals

Greed Generals (Army,Police,Navy,Airforce)

Greedy politicians from various constituencies

Greedy senators

Greedy Governors

Greedy ministers

Greedy LGA Chairmen

Greedy traditional rulers

Greedy Pastors

Greedy NGOs

Greedy Imas

Greedy Banks

Greedy Media house who turn blind eyes

Greedy business tycoon like...you know them

Greedy public office holders in all government institutions and parastatals

And lastly, some greedy and selfish citizens who knows this thing is evil being done by someone in power and still support evil.

These are the problem. You can add yours if you know some

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by pacespot(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2019
This family is blessed with brain, just like her mother

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by anonimi: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2019
prof2007:
Nigeria's Njideka Akunyili Crosby was visited in her studio by former US First Lady, Michelle Obama.

Is she still Nigerian or she is now American?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by anonimi: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2019
Josh44s:
Greedy leaders

Greedy Godfathers/Cabals

Greed Generals (Army,Police,Navy,Airforce)

Greedy politicians from various constituencies

Greedy senators

Greedy Governors

Greedy ministers

Greedy LGA Chairmen

Greedy traditional rulers

Greedy Pastors

Greedy NGOs

Greedy Imas

Greedy Banks

Greedy Media house who turn blind eyes

Greedy business tycoon like...you know them

Greedy public office holders in all government institutions and parastatals

And lastly, some greedy and selfish citizens who knows this thing is evil being done by someone in power and still support evil.

These are the problem. You can add yours if you know some

Mostly greedy and selfish citizens.
We are the main problem as we produce all the others from time to time.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10586428_fbimg15736654320838424_jpegd42241580d772ab6f2e4383c755894e8

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Conceptalumi: 9:16am On Nov 25, 2019
The black race is a pride to every Generation, I just love being black

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by SalamRushdie: 9:17am On Nov 25, 2019
Codyt:

Doctored statistics.
Your brain is full of petrol. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Doctored by who ?

American economy is at its best

Unemployment at lowest ever

American military growing again .

Black unemployment at its lowest ever

Hispanic unemployment at its lowest ever

Don't let your low IQ deceive U sir .

I will not be surprised you are also a Buhari supporter

3 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Imagine a country made up of great Minds as Nigeria yet it doesn't show in our streets. What could really be the problem

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

Those who value archaic nomadic lifestyle are in charge. That is the answer you seek,good morning.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by SalamRushdie: 9:18am On Nov 25, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Look at this one! Obama took down Osama bin Laden, who the fĂșck is Al Bagdadi?

Your mentor
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Baroba(m): 9:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Back then in Enugu Chidiogo and Njideka were brain box, not surprised how they turned out, Dora will be proud..

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Trimque2k1(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Starlight10:
How? The Obama girls constantly did drugs and weed and alchohol when they were in power. The Trump family have not had any scandal so what are you even saying. You seem brainwashed.
check from Americans states that,Obama and family never had any scandal while in that Ova office.stop perpetrating lies just to be noticed.

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Generalwoodz(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Rubbish! Just because Obama visited her we no go ear world again.
See talk abegi! I am sure a retired headmistres wont visit sef

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 25, 2019
Trimque2k1:
check from Americans states that,Obama and family never had any scandal while in that Ova office.stop perpetrating lies just to be noticed.
lool. I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Starry321: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Originakalokalo:

God forbid. I wont do that.

life is not a guarantee. I am also included in its uncertainty.

The devil is killing people on daily basis. I am just warning everyone to secure their afterlife.
Thanks.
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Originakalokalo(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2019
Starry321:

Thanks.

You are welcome brother.
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by SolarGlobal: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2019
Starlight10:
How? The Obama girls constantly did drugs and weed and alchohol when they were in power. The Trump family have not had any scandal so what are you even saying. You seem brainwashed.

Why answer the joker?

1 Like

Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by SolarGlobal: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2019
SillyeRabbit:
Handsome Michelle wink

She is a he ba grin
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Nmezor(f): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Really nice smiley
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:31am On Nov 25, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Obama that said Jobs will never come back to America and now Trump has put the evil man to shame .. Obama was the worst president of America ever and Trump the best after FDR... Trump is a two term president and there nothing you sadist Buharist can do about that
Obama said jobs will never come back to America? Where did you read that?
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Chicastle: 10:33am On Nov 25, 2019
pfadom:

You can say it again! Not only beautiful, but also pleasant, calm and humble, reasonable, intelligent and exceptionally loving.

The Obama family brought dignity to the White House, but the undeserving successor is constantly desecrating the seat of power and honour.

So meaning our own here and the one there are the sane thing
Re: Michelle Obama Visits Njideka Akunyili Crosby In Her Studio by Starry321: 10:36am On Nov 25, 2019
Originakalokalo:

You are welcome brother.
I'm a sister bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Cart Away With Boxes In Ikwerre LGA Rivers State - Photos / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Bentley Mulsanne Worth $310,000 (N173,000,000) / Jimoh Isiaka Shot During EndSARS Protest Dies At BUTH - Seyi Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.