Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,417 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) (1425 Views)

Adeboye: I Know A Name That Can Change Nigeria / The Day Pastor Adeboye Proved Himself To Be A False Prophet / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2019
Am about to start reading the scripture concerning false prophets and teachers. I will begin to post what the spirit of GOD directs me to post concerning it. I don't want to do it carnally.

Here are things you need to know though. (They are my opinions)

— A true Prophet or "man of GOD" must be holy

— False prophets and teachers are most likely sent by satan, sinful leaders/politicians/rulers, or regular people.

— Fake prophesies are arranged for them by these people, leaders or satan. This's probably why many of their prophesies come to pass. Example: arranged resurrection of the dead and arranged prediction of known/leaked government future policies or plans.

— False prophets make predictions

— Their teachings most times do not tally with the the scripture or truth.

— They often avoid preaching total repentance. When they preach repentance, they focus on one or few sin, leaving out what they are guilty of.

— They are hypocrites.

Will be updating this in the future (by the help of the HOLY SPIRIT) with scriptural backing.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:53am On Nov 25, 2019
— They make predictions

^Added
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by nlPoster: 7:59am On Nov 25, 2019
Predictions like how?

My information is not for unnecessary drama and pokenosing please, it's so annoying.

To whom it may concern, take note.
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:06am On Nov 25, 2019
nlPoster:
Predictions like how?

My information is not for all this unnecessary drama and pokenosing please, it's so annoying.

To whom it may concern, take note.

False prophets make predictions.
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by nlPoster: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

False prophets make predictions.

pokenosing?

I didn't mean you, just a general comment.

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2019
nlPoster:

I didn't mean you, just a general comment.
and you don't seems to be making Any sense here at all.
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Am about start to reading the scripture concerning false prophets and teachers. I will begin to post what the spirit of GOD directs me to post concerning it. I don't want to do it carnally.

— False prophets and teachers are most likely sent by satan, sinful leaders/politicians/rulers, or regular people.

— Fake prophesies are arranged for them by these people, leaders or satan. This's probably why many of their prophesies come to pass. Example: arranged resurrection of the dead and arranged prediction of known/leaked government future policies or plans.

— They often avoid preaching total repentance. When they preach repentance, they focus on one or few sin, leaving out what they are guilty of.

— They are hypocrites.

Will be updating this in the future (by the help of the HOLY SPIRIT) with scriptural backing.

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
Am about to start reading the scripture concerning false prophets and teachers. I will begin to post what the spirit of GOD directs me to post concerning it. I don't want to do it carnally.

— They are hypocrites.

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Matthew 7:22-23:
"Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" —Matthew 7:22—23

Matthew 7:22-23 (KJV):
Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Iniquity (online dictionary) :
immoral or grossly unfair behaviour.
"a den of iniquity"
synonyms: wickedness, sinfulness, immorality, impropriety, vice, evil, sin, villainy, criminality, crime, heinousness, nefariousness, knavery, vileness, foulness, baseness, odiousness, atrociousness, dreadfulness, egregiousness, outrageousness, outrage, monstrousness, obscenity, reprehensibility, ungodliness, godlessness, impiety, devilry, transgression, wrongdoing, wrong, offence, injury, violation, atrocity

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

"Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'" —Matthew 7:22—23

Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

"a den of iniquity"
synonyms: wickedness, sinfulness, immorality, impropriety, vice, evil, sin, villainy, criminality, crime, heinousness, nefariousness, knavery, vileness, foulness, baseness, odiousness, atrociousness, dreadfulness, egregiousness, outrageousness, outrage, monstrousness, obscenity, reprehensibility, ungodliness, godlessness, impiety, devilry, transgression, wrongdoing, wrong, offence, injury, violation, atrocity

Bump
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:47am On Dec 05, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD." —
Jeremiah 23:16
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:58am On Dec 05, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

"This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD." —

Notice the "false hope". They tell you all is well in your filth and the filth of their societies & the world.
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

"Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets." — Luke 6:26

The sinful world does not want to know the truth and be saved

1 Like

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by LordReed(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Like you right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:59am On Dec 16, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Notice the "false hope". They tell you all is well in your filth and the filth of their societies & the world.

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:40am On Dec 16, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

— They are hypocrites.

Their teachings most times do not tally with the the scripture or truth.
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by LordReed(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

Like yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:16am On Jan 22, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:58am On Jan 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Afterward they traveled from town to town across the entire island until finally they reached Paphos, where they met a Jewish sorcerer, a false Prophet named Bar-Jesus. He had attached himself to the governor, Sergius Paulus, who was an intelligent man. The governor invited Barnabas and Saul to visit him, for he wanted to hear the word of God. But Elymas, the sorcerer (as his name means in Greek), interfered and urged the governor to pay no attention to what Barnabas and Saul said. He was trying to keep the governor from believing. Saul, also known as Paul, was filled with the Holy Spirit, and he looked the sorcerer in the eye."
Acts 13:6-9 New Living Translation (NLT)
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:29am On Jan 25, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

— They are hypocrites.

"Also among the prophets of Jerusalem I have seen a horrible thing: The committing of adultery and walking in falsehood; And they strengthen the hands of evildoers, So that no one has turned back from his wickedness. All of them have become to Me like Sodom, And her inhabitants like Gomorrah."— Jeremiah 23:14
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 6:38am On Jan 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Afterward they traveled from town to town across the entire island until finally they reached Paphos, where they met a Jewish sorcerer, a false Prophet named Bar-Jesus. He had attached himself to the governor, Sergius Paulus, who was an intelligent man. The governor invited Barnabas and Saul to visit him, for he wanted to hear the word of God. But Elymas, the sorcerer (as his name means in Greek), interfered and urged the governor to pay no attention to what Barnabas and Saul said. He was trying to keep the governor from believing. Saul, also known as Paul, was filled with the Holy Spirit, and he looked the sorcerer in the eye."
Acts 13:6-9 New Living Translation (NLT)

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 9:28am On Feb 01, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

— They are hypocrites.

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 1:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

— They are hypocrites.

"Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed." — Jeremiah 14:15
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2020
Bump
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:21am On Mar 02, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

"Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed." — Jeremiah 14:15
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 4:05pm On Mar 14, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

— They are hypocrites.

Bump
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:42am On Mar 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Beware of satan's craftiness.
Re: How To Know A False Prophet & Teacher (wolves) by OpenYourEyes1: 2:29pm On Mar 28, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

"a den of iniquity"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Still On Witchcraft — Can Witches Turn To Animals? / The Scriptures That Clearly Describe Rapture; Come See. / Shocking Prophecy On Prophet TB Joshua Demise ( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.