Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors (29907 Views)

2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) / Hijab: Issue Circular To Stop Crisis In Lagos Schools – Muslims Tell Sanwo-Olu / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by BenzEne1(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
bigfish3k:

what u said up there are lies, nobody allocates political positions in the SE/SS because of ur religious denomination since we are all for Christ , we in the SE/SS have detached politics from religion, its based on ur merits for the job/position, any feud between denominations are limited to individual families and it is not really pronounced and it doesnt stop anything and it doesnt lead to deaths and killings the way u have it in shias and sunnis muslims -

the only ones i have heard are concerning marriage matters and its so insignificant in number that its hardly heard. its just all about the words used by parents like "i would have prefered u married a catholic " and vice versa - but there are no actions attached to it but just words thats why there is religious peace and harmony in SE/SS

Well I’m from the SW. Can you please give me a case where Shias and sunni Muslim fight to the death in any enclaves of the SW?

Also, the Muslims and Christians intermarry in the SW. it’s almost like your last statement also coz some parent would be like I would have preferred you marry from my religion.

Mind you, my mom is a Christian and my Dad is a Muslim.

I’m just replying based on what the other guys on here are saying, if actually you think the differences between the catholic and Anglican Igbos are inconsequential, then why do they all keep feasting on the slight differences between the Muslim and Christians Yoruba?
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
LegendHero:

Well I’m from the SW. Can you please give me a case where Shias and sunni Muslim fight to the death in any enclaves of the SW?

Also, the Muslims and Christians intermarry in the SW. it’s almost like your last statement also coz some parent would be like I would have preferred you marry from my religion.

I’m just replying based on what the other guys on here are saying, if actually you think the differences between the catholic and Anglican Igbos are inconsequential, then why do they all keep feasting on the slight differences between the Muslim and Christians Yoruba?

No the difference isn’t inconsequential o
They don’t admit each other into their schools
A catholic won’t admit Anglican student into a catholic school

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Omoodua007:

No the difference isn’t inconsequential o
They don’t admit each other into their schools
A catholic won’t admit Anglican student into a catholic school

Haaaa, are you kidding me! Could it be that much pronounced?

Mehn things dey happen for obodo SE oooo.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
LegendHero:

Haaaa, are you kidding me! Could it be that much pronounced?

Mehn things dey happen for obodo SE oooo.

In Yoruba land lots of Muslims attend Christain schools and vice versa

Can you imagine winners saying they won’t admit Rccg members imagine the level of petty discrimination
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Omoodua007:

In Yoruba land lots of Muslims attend Christain schools and vice versa

Can you imagine winners saying they won’t admit Rccg members imagine the level of petty discrimination

Laelae, it’s unimaginable.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
BenzEne1:

First of all I'm not a zombie. I take exception to be labeled as such. I don't support the Ruga policy in the first place. You guys need to grow up. I am talking from a standpoint of Islam and you are assuming I am championing the Ruga thing. Such a shame.

I have posted evidence that the Fulanis are into Land Grabbing, it's very clear that the Fulani through the Sokoto Caliphate control Islam in Nigeria, the Fulanis are using religion to control the Hausa and other Muslims.

It's very clear that the Fulani are using Islam to commit these things.

Other Islamic ethnic groups all over the world don't it, which tells it's not Islamic. But you should not deny the fact that the Fulanis are using Islam fore these.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by bigfish3k: 3:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
LegendHero:

i know that what u said about SW religion is true - there is really harmony between the two religions there - i was born, bred and schooled in Lagos. Amongst my landlords children exists muslims and christians - i even have a devout muslim friend whose elder brother is a pastor
but i am just afraid that the fanatical northern islamic system doesnt creep into the SW, we are just concerned especially after the advent of MURIC and its hijab brouhaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
bigfish3k:

i know that what u said about SW religion is true - there is really harmony between the two religions there - i was born, bred and schooled in Lagos. Amongst my landlords children exists muslims and christians - i even have a devout muslim friend whose elder brother is a pastor
but i am just afraid that the fanatical northern islamic system doesnt creep into the SW, we are just concerned especially after the advent of MURIC and its hijab brouhaha

The other question is why are Catholics discriminating Anglicans ?
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
bigfish3k:

MURIC and the hijab is a normal phenomenon among religious groups and they will always try to be a voice for their religion. Because MURIC as an organization is advocating for the use of Hijab dosen’t make them fanatics.

We also saw CAN advocation for one of their Christian sisters after the NYSC expelled her from the camp for not wearing trousers. We all saw how CAN fumed and numerous other issues that CAN always lend its voice to. This also dosen’t make CAN fanatics.

Both CAN and MURIC already outlived their importance, they are both now an appendage of government and political parties. During Jonathan’s era, CAN was his mouthpiece while MURIC already made it a duty to be the mouthpiece for Buhari government.

Also, your last statement is noticed, there will always be some few elements within any religion that are fanatics, but the main reason why SW cannot thread the path of other toxic religious state is that the sane religious folks far outweigh the fanatics among us.

So even if they shout a thousand times for obnoxious laws to be passed, the sane people (Muslim and Christians alike) will shout a quadrillion times to kill their aspirations.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by bigfish3k: 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
LegendHero:

MURIC and the hijab is a normal phenomenon among religious groups and they will always try to be a voice for their religion. Because MURIC as an organization is advocating for the use of Hijab dosen’t make them fanatics.

We also saw CAN advocation for one of their Christian sisters after the NYSC expelled her from the camp for not wearing trousers. We all saw how CAN fumed and numerous other issues that CAN always lend its voice to. This also dosen’t make CAN fanatics.

Both CAN and MURIC already outlived their importance, they are both now an appendage of government and political parties. During Jonathan’s era, CAN was his mouthpiece while MURIC already made it a duty to be the mouthpiece for Buhari government.

Also, your last statement is noticed, there will always be some few elements within any religion that are fanatics, but the main reason why SW cannot thread the path of other toxic religious state is that the sane religious folks far outweigh the fanatics among us.

So even if they shout a thousand times for obnoxious laws to be passed, the sane people (Muslim and Christians alike) will shout a quadrillion times to kill their aspirations.

ok, nice one
i even learnt senegal muslims are like the yoruba muslims - they dont discriminate
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by bigfish3k: 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2019
Omoodua007:

The other question is why are Catholics discriminating Anglicans ?
i really dont know because i am not a catholic but from the grapevine which i am yet to verify is that : catholic reverend fathers dont marry nor have children but the anglican reverend fathers opposed them and insisted that they will marry and have children - this was the reason for the division because i am yet to hear any other reason till date
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
bigfish3k:

ok, nice one
i even learnt senegal muslims are like the yoruba muslims - they dont discriminate

I think people are not getting the actual state of event and they are thinking religion supersede ethnicity.

The Yorubas derive the peacefulness from their culture. So either the Yoruba is in Brazil or Benin republic, he will always have a peaceful cordial relation with his fellow Yorubas and even other ethnicities irrespective of religious affiliation (whether Christian or traditional).

People just always tend to belittle the effort of the Yorubas in living peacefully along different religious line, it is actually not easy to achieve and the Yorubas should be proud of that as an heritage and we should not let any one (the little fanatics among us) destroy that tradition that has been in practice for centuries!
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
bigfish3k:

i really dont know because i am not a catholic but from the grapevine which i am yet to verify is that : catholic reverend fathers dont marry nor have children but the anglican reverend fathers opposed them and insisted that they will marry and have children - this was the reason for the division because i am yet to hear any other reason till date

Good the iPods should focus on that and leave Yorubas and their religious indifference alone
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
LegendHero:

I think people are not getting the actual state of event and they are thinking religion supersede ethnicity.

The Yorubas derive the peacefulness from their culture. So either the Yoruba is in Brazil or Benin republic, he will always have a peaceful cordial relation with his fellow Yorubas and even other ethnicities irrespective of religious affiliation (whether Christian or traditional).

People just always tend to belittle the effort of the Yorubas in living peacefully along different religious line, it is actually not easy to achieve and the Yorubas should be proud of that as an heritage and we should not let any one (the little fanatics among us) destroy that tradition that has been in practice for centuries!

It’s nit belittling its beef
Like aboki will say Yoruba Muslims are fake
iPod will say Yoruba Christains are fake
They beef our religious harmony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by bigfish3k: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
Omoodua007:

Good the iPods should focus on that and leave Yorubas and their religious indifference alone
how is that (marry or not to marry) a serious problem. are we the ones that invented MURIC to come and destabilize ur religious leanings?
we cant leave u people alone because we share ur lands with u, any religious upheaval with also affect us
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
bigfish3k:

how is that (marry or not to marry) a serious problem. are we the ones that invented MURIC to come and destabilize ur religious leanings?
we cant leave u people alone because we share ur lands with u, any religious upheaval with also affect us

Are Yorubas the one that invented catholic vs Anglican issue despite Yorubas residing in south east where we share your land
We mind our business that’s the reason everywhere we settle we never face issues.
Can’t say the same about your people
Na issues every where
Or are we the ones that told Catholics not to admit Anglican students

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by bigfish3k: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
Omoodua007:

It’s nit belittling its beef
Like aboki will say Yoruba Muslims are fake
iPod will say Yoruba Christains are fake
They beef our religious harmony
if u know how many of my people that revers and attends the churches being led by yoruba pastors u wouldnt be saying this
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by bigfish3k: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
Omoodua007:

Are Yorubas the one that invented catholic vs Anglican issue despite Yorubas residing in south east where we share your land
We mind our business that’s the reason everywhere we settle we never face issues.
Can’t say the same about your people
Na issues every where
Or are we the ones that told Catholics not to admit Anglican students
Jesus asked us not to kill - so any quarrel between catholics and anglicans will never lead to blood shed - so dont bother much about us and your safety, you are definitely safe but the same cannot be said of MURIC whenever it starts its wahala - hope u understand my concerns
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Gandollaar(f): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
MKULTRA:
So you have left the
Try to divide Yoruba using religion tactics
And gone to try to divide the north and Yoruba alliance using still the same tactics
When we talk say Ona Mumu e go be like say I dey lie
We all know wen kasala burst na flatee head dey first roll anywhere for 9ja even anywhere around the world.
Keep foolin around you soon well.
I guess you are too old to be throwing local tantrums. Buh...
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
bigfish3k:

Jesus asked us not to kill - so any quarrel between catholics and anglicans will never lead to blood shed - so dont bother much about us and your safety, you are definitely safe but the same cannot be said of MURIC whenever starts its wahala - hope u understand my concerns

And where’s the bloodshed between Yoruba Muslims and Christains.

There’s wantom discrimination intra Christianity in Igbo land despite claiming to serve the same Jesus
In terms of religion your not any different from Hausa Fulani who will discriminate Sunni vs Shia
Remember how Anglican drug cartel bombed a Catholic Church in Anambra
Show us where that has happened in Yoruba land

You people even discriminate based on state
See how abia fired non abia indigenes from civil service
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by bigfish3k: 5:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Omoodua007:

And where’s the bloodshed between Yoruba Muslims and Christains.

There’s wantom discrimination intra Christianity in Igbo land despite claiming to serve the same Jesus
In terms of religion your not any different from Hausa Fulani who will discriminate Sunni vs Shia
Remember how Anglican drug cartel bombed a Catholic Church in Anambra
Show us where that has happened in Yoruba land

You people even discriminate based on state
See how abia fired non abia indigenes from civil service

it has not started happening, but we are afraid that the way MURIC is going ... hmnmn

the killings in anambra wasnt about religion, it was more of a sharing formula that went wrong
stop lying - they are just drug cartels targeting each other anywhere they find themselves - religious drug cartels dont exist because its not in our holy book , they just dont exist- any imam that is preaching that to you is lying because i know that is how they behave - twisting the truth against christians to cover up for their jihadi motivated suicide bombings

remember a report of how sunnis are dragging shias out of their houses...
remember how many shias have been killed in the sunni dominated govt. remember that the shia leader is still incarcerated
remember saudi and iran religiously motivated wars in yemen , syria, lebanon, nigeria, libya, somalia, iraq etc
remember that christianity doesnt have countries that are fighting religious wars of anglican and catholic like iran and saudi, my brother there is no basis for comparism

the difference between we and you is blood lettings - our quarrels no matter how serious dont lead to killings unlike you
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
bigfish3k:

it has not started happening, but we are afraid that the way MURIC is going ... hmnmn

the killings in anambra wasnt about religion, it was more of a sharing formula that went wrong
stop lying - they are just drug cartels targeting each other anywhere they find themselves - religious drug cartels dont exist because its not in our holy book , they just dont exist- any imam that is preaching that to you is lying because i know that is how they behave - twisting the truth against christians to cover up for their jihadi motivated suicide bombings

remember a report of how sunnis are dragging shias out of their houses...
remember how many shias have been killed in the sunni dominated govt. remember that the shia leader is still incarcerated
remember saudi and iran religiously motivated wars in yemen , syria, lebanon, nigeria, libya, somalia, iraq etc
remember that christianity doesnt have countries that are fighting religious wars of anglican and catholic like iran and saudi, my brother there is no basis for comparism

the difference between we and you is blood lettings - our quarrels no matter how serious dont lead to killings unlike you

You should be more worried about Anglican drug cartels bombing Catholic Churches

Yoruba land can never face such
Your is already happening so I recommend you focus on that
Omu Aran snd offa that are predominantly Muslims just gave approval to 6 Christain schools to operate in their Domain

Yorubas are not wired to bomb each other religious outfit and I take God beg you focus on your own religion divide how can you all be 90% Christians but still discriminate each other

Peter obi will only appoint his fellow denomination into government what a mess

Jesus asked you not to kill
But Anglican mob is blowing Catholic Churches
I have no doubts Biafra will be Anglican vs Catholic / drug war lords nation

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by AmuDimpka: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Amazing Yoruba Muslims ....Yoruba land is divided along religious lines ...they can pretend over it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by bigfish3k: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Omoodua007:

You should be more worried about Anglican drug cartels bombing Catholic Churches

Yoruba land can never face such
Your is already happening so I recommend you focus on that
Omu Aran snd offa that are predominantly Muslims just gave approval to 6 Christain schools to operate in their Domain

Yorubas are not wired to bomb each other religious outfit and I take God beg you focus on your own religion divide how can you all be 90% Christians but still discriminate each other

Peter obi will only appoint his fellow denomination into government what a mess

Jesus asked you not to kill
But Anglican mob is blowing Catholic Churches
I have no doubts Biafra will be Anglican vs Catholic / drug war lords nation
i pray u people dont delve into killings as u said
but mind u we are one nigeria and i inhabit ur land and pay taxes - u cant tell not to be concerned about my environment

did those people tell u they are catholics?
did they tell u they are fighting religious wars?
be faking urself with lies and unrealistic imaginations - there is no biafra and u are already saying what the religious combinations will be
if biafra is based on the type of religious combinations u are imagining who or which country will we then say we are copying or taking after - tell me the existing country that u think we are copying
but in your case i cited iran and saudi - these are the kind of examples i expect from u and not just mere imaginations - when ur wars start now it will be so bloody between the two sunni and shia, examples abound ie iran and saudi

And again if Jesus ask you not to kill and u go ahead and kill then u are not of his religion, u are not following his ways therefore those people are not christians because they didnt follow the bible
but your own religious case is not like that - only those that kills are said to be true followers waiting for their reward of breaking the hymen of 72 virgins- hmnmn - that is porn - 72 females to one man

can u imagine - am citing iran and saudi as examples of ur religious intolerance u are here showing me a tweet about some unknown person as an example - thats too shallow of u
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
bigfish3k:

i pray u people dont delve into killings as u said
but mind u we are one nigeria and i inhabit ur land and pay taxes - u cant tell not to be concerned about my environment

did those people tell u they are catholics?
did they tell u they are fighting religious wars?
be faking urself with lies and unrealistic imaginations - there is no biafra and u are already saying what the religious combinations will be
if biafra is based on the type of religious combinations u are imagining who or which country will we then say we are copying or taking after - tell me the existing country that u think we are copying
but in your case i cited iran and saudi - these are the kind of examples i expect from u and not just mere imaginations - when ur wars start now it will be so bloody between the two sunni and shia, examples abound ie iran and saudi

And again if Jesus ask you not to kill and u go ahead and kill then u are not of his religion, u are not following his ways therefore those people are not christians because they didnt follow the bible
but your own religious case is not like that - only those that kills are said to be true followers waiting for their reward of breaking the hymen of 72 virgins- hmnmn - that is porn - 72 females to one man

can u imagine - am citing iran and saudi as examples of ur religious intolerance u are here showing me a tweet about some unknown person as an example - thats too shallow of u

The reality is igbos are already killing themselves based on religion
And when did payment of tax equal heritage
We operate a state of origin in Nigeria not state of paying tax so focus on your region and its problems
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Doc10q: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
UnimkeAk:

This is pure madness

Religion is a scam

Mention one problem religion has ever solved?

We need rational leaders in Africa and development

I am beginning to think biafra is a better option for us from the Niger delta.

Hahahaha... My brother I'm from SS river state. I'm a proud ikwerre man. Me, I've long be supporting biafra o.. Nigeria is gradually going into madness! My eye opened d day I started listening to nnamdi kanu on radio biafra. Before, I come dey hate ibo ppl, I never knew say ibo ppl na my brothers..until d day I started listening to biafra radio, I come knw say we and ibos dey related o. The way I'm seeing it now, if u reject biafra Islam go come into your region. Me I reject Islam o.. I denounce nigeria o.. I embrace biafra o. Thank god for our governor wike..i know he will never allow that nonsense into our region.. River state is a Christian state!!! Up river state! Up biafra! cool

2 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Doc10q: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Yes! I'm yoruba muslim. I accept Sharia law into our SW region..its d best for us and d best thing that has ever happened to us! We need it badly o... grin. And any of us yorubas that rejects it, should be slaughtered immediately by law. They are desecrating our holy law. Our law has spoken angry
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
Doc10q:

Hahahaha... My brother I'm from SS river state. I'm a proud ikwerre man. Me, I've long be supporting biafra o.. Nigeria is gradually going into madness! My eye opened d day I started listening to nnamdi kanu on radio biafra. Before, I come dey hate ibo ppl, I never knew say ibo ppl na my brothers..until d day I started listening to biafra radio, I come knw say we and ibos dey related o. The way I'm seeing it now, if u reject biafra Islam go come into your region. Me I reject Islam o.. I denounce nigeria o.. I embrace biafra o. Thank god for our governor wike..i know he will never allow that nonsense into our region.. River state is a Christian state!!! Up river state! Up biafra! cool

grin grin

Nice one....and well noted.

Hope sons of Futa Djallon will sleep after reading this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Doc10q: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
Oh puleeeese..stop derailing this thread! Create a thread and voice your concern there biko! This is getting old and stale.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGEGE.....! LAMO cheesy. G dear u killed it! U jus fucking killed it! Instead of the oily soup cowards to focus on their already abandoned dying off rotten oshowore and how to free him out....they re here wasting precious time of free oshowore protest chatting nonsense.

Tinubu their lord & personal saviour has agreed to bring in Sharia law that wud develop d SW region d more, instead of him to be rejoicing & praising their shamless porn star Allah that rapes 3 yr old children, his here spewing trash grin

3 Likes

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Doc10q: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

grin grin

Nice one....and well noted.

Hope sons of Futa Djallon will sleep after reading this.

abeg leave d oily soup cowards.. Let them enjoy their Sharia useless law only in their region cool

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Doc10q: 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Isinweke:

We are also not fools in Yorubaland. If you're a Christian and you don't want Sharia Law, you're free to relocate to Port Harcourt(Christian State) or Enugu.

I love it that u know ma state is a Christian state... wink

But I no wan see any yoruba winch for my state o.. Mak dem carry their Sharia law go worship else where Abeg angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

#EndSARSProtest: 'Nigeria Has No President' - Farooq Kperogi / Zamfara Bandit, Damina, Shot Dead By Bandit Leader, Dogo Gide / #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.