Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors (29818 Views)

2023: Vote Only Tinubu - South-West Muslims (MUSWEN) / Hijab: Issue Circular To Stop Crisis In Lagos Schools – Muslims Tell Sanwo-Olu / Senate To Consider Proposal To Create Sharia Courts In South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by jcross19: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

It will work as far as Muslims remains the majority but that's not the issue.

Let's just be fair sometimes. For them to be demanding for Sharia courts in SW means they want to be fully integrated with their northern counterparts with same way they are judged according to islamicc norms.
who told you Muslims are majority oooh the last time I checked in ondo state and ekiti state , Christian are majority there even in Lagos state .
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by orisa37: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2019
[quote author=KingWarri post=84357761][/quote]

Happy Christian Children soon to be Almajiris

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by orisa37: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2019
Arespect10:
Some people are just annoying and ignorance

Orisa37 is actually a SPIRIT of Wisdom Knowledge and Understanding.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by orisa37: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Just shut it.

What do you mean by boko haram?

Any right thinking person will know and fully agree that establishing sharia court in west is a step in right direction.

SW can't have nearly 66% Muslims without having sharia courts to adjudicate on their religious problems.

Christian God will raise Local Armies even from STONES there in the SW . SW are ISLAMISTS after Anobi Isa NOT Muslims.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by orisa37: 6:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
orisa37:

Christian God will raise Local Armies even from STONES there in the SW . SW are ISLAMISTS after Anobi Isa NOT Muslims.

SW ISLAMISTS KNOW BETTER THE PRINCIPLES AND PRACTICE OF QURAN THAN BOKOHARAM, FULANI HERDSMEN AND ARABS' MUSLIMS.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by sharone21(f): 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Misplaced priorities from so called scholars. What has the establishment of these Shariah courts( from Obj's time when they started all these agitations) brought in terms of development in Nigeria? What have the courts done to rid off the bandits and book haram it emboldened to dwell in Nigeria in terms of helping to give them death penalties or amputations as stipulated by their holy book? Have we been hearing of Shariah Courts in smaller, non-giant of African nations like Ghana, Togo, Ivory Coast, Benin Republic and have we been hearing of agitation for hijab,....have we not noticed PEACE in these countries? See, MURIC is causing more havoc than gains....there is no difference between them and book haram, bandits, Cattle rearers associatiom backing government just that they don't carry weapons....Nigeria for goodness sake is a SECULAR nation, we are going backwards daily by allowing the voices of these kind of people to be heard in Nigeria in this 21st century.....anyway, next time Nigerians must think more than 2ce before voting in any party.

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Dipwater(m): 7:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Una go hear am for this godsaken shithole of a country.
Since yall wanna distroy this country.lets do it together then. I support sharia law and i want it to be introduced to the southwest asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by fergie001: 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
I wonder why those quoting him failed to see it cheesy

I'm in total support of Sharia courts in SW! grin
Hahahahahahaha..... ChoCho master..... I sight U grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Gandollaar(f): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
fergie001:

Hahahahahahaha..... ChoCho master..... I sight U grin
Blood!

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Gandollaar(f): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
MKULTRA:
Ode
I gladly invite you to come pray in one of our mosques you be surprised how this guy ishaq is of a joke in SW
But due to your hated and foolishness you people habour against SW you can never see the truth.
Why are you afraid of Sharia? Sharia is a way of life for mooslims. If only you people will allow Sharia take roots in SW, the caliphate might delegate the next moon sighting to you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Gandollaar(f): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Tomide007:

I don't know which ondo state you're talking of oo, but my state has over 97% Christians, the only place where you will find mosque in ondo is in Sabo and the part that boundaries kogi....even ekiti does not have a single Muslim in the state house, and non of the commisoners is a Muslim....the governor and deputy are Christians. Ur stat for others is fair enough.
The Sharia is for the 3%. You have nothing to worry about
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by fergie001: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
Blood!
Baddest ever liveth!

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
The way these people come online to claim Muslims are majority in yoruba land is just astonishing, I've been living in the west for over 6 years now... and I can tell you these people barely make up 40% of yoruba land, the truth is Islam is dying faster than any other religion in the SW,
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Gandollaar(f): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
MKULTRA:
With the type of Islam being practiced in SW.
Yoruba Muslims are the only type Muslims that can revive the second islamic golden age.
And you think we have time for archaic medieval sharia nonsense
And who is going to grant you such powers for such apostasy? Southern mooslims derive their credibility from the caliphate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
And who is going to grant you such powers for such apostasy? Southern mooslims derive their credibility from the caliphate.

Why can’t you guys focus on your region with its numerous problem of the Osu culture and leave the SW to its fate!

You have been jumping on this thread like an injured tadpole with spurious claims of what you know not.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Gandollaar(f): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
PervertProphet:

You see why we need to constantly speak up against the ideology of the 7th Century self professed pervert prophet whose "godly" legacy is the reason I bear this moniker.

Lots of ignorant people need to be taught about his "godly" legacies which included banning Onions and Garlic, at 54 "zam-zamming" a 9year old little girl, grabbing his own adopted son's wife after seeing her uncovered and revealing a special ayah(33:50) that gives him exclusive access to everything in skirt even from his paternal and maternal side, promising all of his adherents Hell-fire except for a select few of 70,000 or 700,000 who either have the prayer marks on their foreheads or are Jihadist suicide vests propagators, importation of 70 virgin females and 2Houris(Transperant Sex glass dolls) from Hell into Allah's pimped out Jannah where endless sex and forever erect penis for only the males will take place, etc.

The ideology is a dangerous one. First, they claim that the ungodly ideology is "peace" and keep screaming that "there is no compulsion in religion" and everyone should practice theirs.

Next, they perfectly spread that Taqiyya till they become the ones in majority then the "Peace" slogan immediately changes to "We alone must own the society".

Everything from Education, Musicians, Christians, LGBT peeps, Atheists, Shia Muslims, Ahmadiyya Muslims, Poets, Actors, etc are all served the quit notice. They are next told that the regressive system of laws termed Sharia Law is way better than the Secular laws of countries that were derived from Judeo-Christian principles and values thousand of years before theirs. Their Sharia law that goes hard only on the uneducated poor ones while leaving out their rich who even as members of the Saudi Arabia Ruling Class and elite Sheikh class jet out regularly to party at clubs all over Europe and Dubai.

They fail to imagine that if other groups had their own form of "Sharia Laws" and enforced theirs. They will never even be opportuned to demand for their own set of laws forced upon the rest of us.

The funny thing is all these other groups from the Educationists, Poets, Art creatives, Hollywood actors, LGBT peeps, Atheists, Christians, etc are always docile and even support these Sharia peeps till they become the majority and lol! They repay them back with ingratitude and next turn on all these other groups that support them and boot them out stopping their rights to freedom of worship, gathering, association, etc except they pay the Jizyah.

If the West of Nigeria (The Intellectual Base of this Country) falls to this Sharia Madness. Then, all hope is lost for the largest gathering of blacks on the Continent. To think that there are educated individuals amongst them who join in calling for this Sharia Insanity not only bewilders me but also amuses me. One has to be a special kind of idiot to follow the ideology of a 7th Century pervert prophet whom as you learn more about his life. You get repulsed by the fact that 1.7 billion people would still consider this Pervert murderous pedophile as one they must follow.

How do you follow one that your morals is way better than?

Note: Watch how the Pedophile Adherents come under my post to abuse me instead of reasoning with their brains and really ask these questions.
Mooslims want Sharia law in the SW because they are in the majority, it doesn't call for this long academic exercise. Their demand is fair no matter what.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Gandollaar(f): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2019
LegendHero:

Why can’t you guys focus on your region with its numerous problem of the Osu culture and leave the SW to its fate!

You have been jumping on this thread like an injured tadpole with spurious claims of what you know not.
I'm sorry I admit I cursed you pain with my post, but that's the truth. I fully support you guys on this Sharia demand, at least it would put a leash on my friend itsme01 wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
I'm sorry I admit I cursed you pain with my post, but that's the truth. I fully support you guys on this Sharia demand, at least it would put a leash on my friend itsme01 wink

Thank you for your support. Now crawl back to your enclaves and use the same strength to advise your Igwes and the elders in your region to solve the menace of the Osu caste system.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Gandollaar(f): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2019
LegendHero:

Thank you for your support. Now crawl back to your enclaves and use the same strength to advise your Igwes and the elders in your region to solve the menace of the Osu caste system.

The osu caste system has been abolished in Igboland! This is 2019 Oga get some education.

My enclave is more comfortable than your one room at the toilet line in mushin.

But let's not fight, today I'm with you in love and solidarity as a fellow Southerner. #ShariaForSw

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by yellowman2225(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

The Muslims said the creation of the Shari’ah Courts in the six states of the region became necessary in order to cater for the yearnings of Muslims who are in the majority.

That's great.........This is a welcome development and needs to be supported.

One thing is certain if you practice any religion, do that in full and follow the tenets and teachings of such religion.

So setting up sharia court in SW is a good thing as it will help protect the religious norms and practices in accordance with Islam.

And more importantly they are in the majority.

So you want us to start competing with the North in terns of handicap? You want south Westerners to start losing their arms. Is sharia court has worked in the North, we are not supposed to have a single crime in the North.

Sharia court has only increased the dependence rate of the North by cutting their hands and legs. Same sharia court you want for us? Tufiakwa. God forbid.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:
The osu caste system has been abolished in Igboland! This is 2019 Oga get some education.

My enclave is more comfortable than your one room at the toilet line in mushin.

But let's not fight, today I'm with you in love and solidarity as a fellow Southerner. #ShariaForSw

Well, Nairaland front page do not agree with you.

We all still saw one guy on Nairaland front page some few months back crying that his parent denied him of marrying the love of his life because of the Osu caste system.

Don’t you think devoting your time to that wonderful cause of liberating your people will be a better use of valuable time?

Thank you, I still love my one room and toilet in Mushin. Now go to your mansion in your alaibo and liberate your people.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Reader530(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
Hmmmm....majority my foot....In Ondo and Ekiti....Christians are 75%, in Lagos 60%, in Ogun 50%, in Osun 45% and Oyo 45%.....Tell me how Muslims are majority in south west with 5 Christian governors and one Chrislam governor in Osun state?
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Gandollaar(f): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
LegendHero:

Well, Nairaland front page do not agree with you.

We all still saw one guy on Nairaland front page some few months back crying that his parent denied him of marrying the love of his life because of the Osu caste system.

Don’t you think devoting your time to that wonderful cause of liberating your people will be a better use of valuable time?

Thank you, I still love my one room and toilet in Mushin. Now go to your mansion in your alaibo and liberate your people.
Go back to the so called post and mention me.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:

If I can find the post will you crawl back to your region to advise the Igwe to abolish the OSU caste system instead of wasting your precious time on a Yoruba issue?
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Gandollaar(f): 8:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
yellowman2225:

So you want us to start competing with the North in terns of handicap? You want south Westerners to start losing their arms. Is sharia court has worked in the North, we are not supposed to have a single crime in the North.

Sharia court has only increased the dependence rate of the North by cutting their hands and legs. Same sharia court you want for us? Tufiakwa. God forbid.
Lawd!
Quotasystem buhariadvocate comman see grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 8:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gandollaar:

The below Topic is a 20 page thread this month where one of you was seeking help about his sister and the issue of Osu Caste System.

Don’t you think devoting your time in solving these problems will better your tribe more that wasting useful opportunities on a Yoruba issue?

https://www.nairaland.com/5545954/sister-marry-osu-man-commit

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
LegendHero:

Anglicans are literally tearing Igbo land apart

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
LegendHero:

1 Like

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
Omoodua007:

Anglicans are literally tearing Igbo land apart

Lol, they will never see that. Their main headache is the SW even if their region is burning they don’t care.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Omoodua007: 8:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
LegendHero:

Lol, they will never see that. Their main headache is the SW even if their region is burning they don’t care.

Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by LegendHero(m): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Omoodua007:

Nawa o. So their Anglican and Catholic are even like cats and dogs wey dey fight steady.
Re: Establish Shari‘ah Courts In South-West - Muslims Tell Governors by Gandollaar(f): 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
LegendHero:

The below Topic is a 20 page thread this month where one of you was seeking help about his sister and the issue of Osu Caste System.

Don’t you think devoting your time in solving these problems will better your tribe more that wasting useful opportunities on a Yoruba issue?

https://www.nairaland.com/5545954/sister-marry-osu-man-commit
A stupid thread sponsored by haters of the better south. Did you read the comments and reactions that greeted the thread? Haahhahahaha..wake up bro grin

Stop venting your frustrations on me cos I'm not the mumuric guys that came to disorganise you with their Sharia ish grin

Sharia is for all true mooslims.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Assassinate Gbenga Ogbara (APC Chairman) In Osun / Philip Shaibu Wins Edo PDP Parallel Governorship Primaries / 2019 Elections: 8 Things Saraki Said At 84th PDP NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.