Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

How Much Is Benin To Portharcout By Road. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Is Benin To Portharcout By Road. (3674 Views)

Train Journey, (my Experience Abuja To Portharcout) / Oba Of Benin To Prince Charles: ''Return Our Stolen Artifacts'' / How Much Is Benin City From Ado-ekiti? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is Benin To Portharcout By Road. by phaco(m): 8:40am On Nov 25, 2019
please I don't have enough money and I want to travel to portharcout.. I need the price by road from Benin to portharcout.. urgently.. thanks
Re: How Much Is Benin To Portharcout By Road. by Heartbender: 8:47am On Nov 25, 2019
Should be 4-5k tops
phaco:
please I don't have enough money and I want to travel to portharcout.. I need the price by road from Benin to portharcout.. urgently.. thanks
Re: How Much Is Benin To Portharcout By Road. by oz4real83(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2019
Muyi line is currently doing promo on Port Harcourt route. I think it is either N2,000 or N2,500 with muyi line because of the promo. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Benin To Portharcout By Road. by lordlugards: 9:25am On Nov 25, 2019
phaco:
Re: How Much Is Benin To Portharcout By Road. by edoairways: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2019
oz4real83:
Muyi line is currently doing promo on Port Harcourt route. I think it is either N2,000 or N2,500 with muyi line because of the promo. Good luck.
Stay away from that company as their drivers are unprofessional. The company itself don't value their customers
Re: How Much Is Benin To Portharcout By Road. by SammyJazz24: 12:40pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please what is the current price from PH to Benin by road?

(1) (Reply)

Acts Of Kindness From Around The World That Will Melt Your Heart (photos) / 11ft In Diameter, World's Largest Jet Engine Takes To The Skies(Photos) / Why I Love USA More Than Canada And Any Other Country!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.