Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss (4045 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Tackles Peter Obi, Warns Him & Describes His Act As “irritating" / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by mrvitalis(m): 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Really? What is the source of his wealth?
Contract law
Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by Emilokoiyawon: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

Contract law

Contract law? What was the size of his practice?

1 Like

Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by Harlem2(m): 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

Smh ....now its obvious you guys have been praying for this moment

Praying for the downfall of a fraudster
Lmao.....US have been investigating this issue since 2010 why not channel your anger to F.B.I instead of ranting on each thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by Dedetwo(m): 10:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Kokolet11:
the useless man should face his problem alone. When he was doing his one Nigeria and saying nonsense about Biafra he did not know that a day like this will come. this is also a lesson to other useless Igbo's that is more Nigeria than Nigerians. All over the internet Yoruba people are rejoicing because of this case and I am happy with that.

Biafra remains missed gem. I honestly think that Biafra would have earned a considerable respect from most countries of the world.
Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by Cherez: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Johans1991:
When I said 85% of igbos are criminals some pigs asked for my head on a platter.
Never trust an Igbo business man even if he is a pastor. I Don tok my own.
If you are proud and you can pride yourself in a crime-free tribe, mention your tribe here and names of 5 richest guys in your tribe free of crime
Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by Cherez: 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
Oduduwa707:

I concur, bro... cool
Why wont you concur when you had a convict as your senator and another on as your leader
Useless African/black supremacist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by Bobrisky1: 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:

I concur, bro... cool
[/s]
Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by Emilokoiyawon: 12:21am On Nov 26, 2019
Harlem2:

This format Na Robin hood
Onyeoma Na correct gee niqqa

my man u code chop knuckle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by mrvitalis(m): 3:05am On Nov 26, 2019
Harlem2:

Praying for the downfall of a fraudster
Lmao.....US have been investigating this issue since 2010 why not channel your anger to F.B.I instead of ranting on each thread
FBI was never involved
Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by mrvitalis(m): 3:05am On Nov 26, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:

Contract law? What was the size of his practice?
Large for people who know
Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by Harlem2(m): 5:14am On Nov 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Smh ....now its obvious you guys have been praying for this moment

Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by Ericnoye(m): 6:04am On Nov 26, 2019
The way we hate ourselves in this country is actually astonishing..one will think that one tribe commited gemocide on the other..evil does not have a color its does not have border..its speak all languages and knows no tribe an enemy to the laws of the land ..that is why we came togther to fight it...so why are we now bashing ourselves.what have u done to unit this country..what have u actually done for your country..if alex be found guilty let him face the full weight of the law..yoruba igbo and hausa this three tribe representing the full country should be ashamed of themselve if you full of hate for one another..even religion is handicapped when it come to getting u guys sit on the same tabel...so sad
Re: I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss by mrvitalis(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2019
[quote author=Harlem2 post=84368128][/quote]
And so ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki / Police Arrests Dangote Truck Transporting Over 150 Hausa Men, Children To South- / Accord Party Asks Ekiti Residents To Reject APC, PDP Over Lack Of Infrastructure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.