Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,353 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt (69511 Views)

Woman’s Decomposing Corpse Found Inside Gutter In Yenagoa / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / Man’s Corpse Found In Rivers After Bleeding To Death During Election. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Theboss100(m): 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nvc078:
Avoid Port Harcourt if you want to live long
STF. Is there nowhere in naija that crime is not committed? Keep fooling urself u think is by ur power or because ure not in PH that's why ure alive. I pity u sha. Ignorance

1 Like

Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by nasoeb: 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nvc078:

I pray your corpse wouldn't be found in either a septic tank or well when they murd u
God forbid.
I lift every evil word and place them upon you and your entire generation, Amen
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Nmezor(f): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Pure wickedness
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nvc078:
Avoid Por Harcourt Nigeria if you want to live long

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Nvc078: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
lomprico:

get lost
Thanks...could have shouted " God forbid " if you said " come to pH"
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by mimimile93: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
oloriLFC:
Awww! Such wickedness on top how much? sad RIP fine lady, may your killers know no rest
If u are calling that girl fine lady, den u need to go back to elementary and learn to meaning of dat word 'FINE'.
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Nvc078: 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
nasoeb:

God forbid.
I lift every evil word and place them upon you and your entire generation, Amen
Oh you're afraid of death,yet you reside in PH? Wonders shall never cease

1 Like

Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by oloriLFC(f): 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
mimimile93:
If u are calling that girl fine lady, den u need to go back to elementary and learn to meaning of dat word 'FINE'.
send me back then, over sabi

Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Nvc078: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Theboss100:
STF. Is there nowhere in naija that crime is not committed? Keep fooling urself u think is by ur power or because ure not in PH that's why ure alive. I pity u sha. Ignorance
I didn't say crime doesn't occur in other places in Nigeria, however,the frequency of crime occurance in Port Harcourt is very high
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by realstars: 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
But she fine ooh. Rest. In peace miss.
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by chukwuibuipob: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
sad She help/ render assistance. U pay her evil for good.U are unable to pay back ur loan,u kill her instead. God will NOT sleep.May misfortune, death, sickness,drought be the portion of the pipu behind this. So shall DANGOTE TRAILER kill the baztards angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Nvc078: 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
iClef:

Fixed.
Lol..message has been pass before your unskilled damage control
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Patrioticman007(m): 5:36pm On Nov 25, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
River State should be zoned to the north.
very useless people

The evils of southern Nigeria, shall remain in southern Nigeria.nothing GEJ will not see in beer parlour.
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Sweeetheart(m): 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nvc078:
Avoid Port Harcourt if you want to live long

and Ogun state, northwest and Northeast, anambra
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by optimus106(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Madibah:

Plus all of us

Nooo,just you
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Theboss100(m): 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nvc078:

I didn't say crime doesn't occur in other places in Nigeria, however,the frequency of crime occurance in Port Harcourt is very high
Ok, i have a house at BORNO, Some miles away from sambisa. I left because that place is very peaceful. Will u help me occupy the house until 2025? I don't want weeds to take over the place.
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by airminem(f): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
River State should be zoned to the north.
very useless people
Yup!

Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by sambrow(m): 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
How can you just kill your fellow human being for crying out loud. Some people are devilishly wicked.

I think govt need to reintroduce capital punishment for murders.
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Silas6(m): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Obi Ndi a kporor akpor meenn!
Ndi obi akpor. Spits
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Nvc078: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Theboss100:
Ok, i have a house at BORNO, Some miles away from sambisa. I left because that place is very peaceful. Will u help me occupy the house until 2025? I don't want weeds to take over the place.
At least in Borno you're sure of one enemy,which happens to be a common enemy. However,in pH, anybody and everybody has the tendency of becoming a serial killer.

2 Likes

Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by sambrow(m): 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad She help/ render assistance. U pay her evil for good.U are unable to pay back ur loan,u kill her instead. God will NOT sleep.May misfortune, death, sickness,drought be the portion of the pipu behind this. So shall DANGOTE TRAILER kill the baztards angry angry
Amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nvc078:

Lol..message has been pass before your unskilled damage control

You have a point. But let me point out one thing. "It's better to be feared in Nigeria than to be respected."

What the kidnappers did is pure evil and they deserve death penalty, but you being scared of PH is bad. People from PH could take advantage of your fear.
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Patrioticman007:

The evils of southern Nigeria, shall remain in southern Nigeria.nothing GEJ will not see in beer parlour.
sharap ab0ki
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Nvc078: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
iClef:

You have a point. But let me point out one thing. "It's better to be feared in Nigeria than to be respected."

What the kidnappers did is pure evil and they deserve death penalty, but you being scared of PH is bad. People from PH could take advantage of your fear.

Bros na who ocean see em leg na em e go drown. Having said that, I don't think I have any business coming there.

1 Like

Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by friendl: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Which kind wickedness be this ?
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nvc078:

Bros na who ocean see em leg na em e go drown. Having said that, I don't think I have any business coming there.

Trust me, before you get old and depart this world, you'll definitely go there.
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Nvc078: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
iClef:

Trust me, before you get old and depart this world, you'll definitely go there.
Yes you're right,but I will come with my security guards. I can't go and commit suicide abeg
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Iziq(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
heart of a man!!!! I can't even imagine the struggle she sent through in the well.
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Godsonkemz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
The investigation should start from her borrowers. Perhaps she may have been killed by one of those she lent money to who could not repay his/her debt. The heart of men(humans) is desperately wicked.
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Theboss100(m): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
SavageResponse:
These Rivers people have wickedness in their blood.

Committing murder is nothing to them[/s]
TOTAL TRASH

1 Like

Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by somehow: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rivers state is the most violent state in Nigeria!
Re: Charity Ohaka Kidnapped And Murdered, Corpse Found In A Well In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nvc078:

Yes you're right,but I will come with my security guards. I can't go and commit suicide abeg

Sadly, PH boys are not afraid of security guards — just come with Jesus and angels. #Smile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LagosiansTake Fitness Exercise To Ikorodu. Desert Gbagada Expressway / Fecit Faith Banfa: Decomposing Body Of Lady Found In Her Abuja Apartment / Stainless Precious Rape Joke: Ogechi Stella Njoku, Rape Victim Slams Comedian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.