Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Looking To Be A Distributor To Any Of The Leading Diapers On Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Looking To Be A Distributor To Any Of The Leading Diapers On Nigeria (213 Views)

A Woman Whose Marital Sacrifice Has Left Her In Adult Diapers / Molfix And Huggies Diapers' Which Is Better? / Man, 28, Faces 'Employment Discrimination' Because He Always Wear Diapers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking To Be A Distributor To Any Of The Leading Diapers On Nigeria by Emeto170: 11:51am On Nov 25, 2019
I am looking tovgo into distributorship of diapers in Nigeria but I am unsure of the market so I need your help to answer the below questions:

i. What brand of diapers products sell fast in Nigeria?
ii. What sizes are most common in demand?

iii. What are the different types of diapers and different types of health care products that are in demand in Nigeria?
iv. What is the market price which end user customer buys each type?
v. What is the wholesale price which sellers buy from the distributors in order to sell to the end user customer?
vi. How easy is it to fine wholesale buyers (in Nigeria) for the products and where (state, market location) are they most located?

In a nut shell I am looking to find out the potential of sales of diapers in Nigeria given the competitions in the Nigerian market going on. Your responses will be appreciated.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Youtubers Living In Abroad #blacks#attitude#drama / SOS: Help Needed For My Family! / How To Develop Your Potentials For Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.