Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* (2416 Views)

Oshodin, former UNIBEN VC, Buried in Benin (Photos) / Court Orders Substituted Service Of Disqualification Suit On Ize-iyamu / APC Sensitizes Market Women In Benin On Ize-Iyamu’s Simple Agenda [Video/Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by talk2anderson23(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2020
*ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *Former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-Iyamu’s Character Profile*

*Published*

*July* *17* , *2020*

*Amadi* *Omar*

Highly regarded educationist and former Vice-Chancellor of the University of Benin (Professor Grace Alele -Williams) recently responded to a reporter’s question regarding Ize-Iyamu times at the institution.

While narrating an encounter between her security men and Ize-Iyamu which she witnessed long ago, she said:  ” Yes, I still remember the young man, he always seemed to be a troubled personality, how can I forget him, particularly the night when he breached and scaled the security fence of my residence”.

“It was about 10 pm as my family and I were getting settled for the night, I had coincidentally walked out to my balcony when I noticed long shades across the security light at a remote corner of my residence, then I stepped back into the house to call the security”.

“Then I heard a scramble as some unused construction planks that were piled up near the area from where the student was trying to climb out to flee, maybe because he heard the sound of the door when I backed it”.

“Unfortunately, the University security patrol had contemporaneously arrived at my residence on their round of regular checks even before I got through to them on the phone. I was later told that a senior Lecturer living not too far away from me had called the campus security on sighting a creepy movement outside my fence”.

According to the former VC who spoke to a very reliable source, “they had surrounded my house, the two security officers who used their own locks to enter into my premises literally pulled down the student from the wall. Some dangerous weapons fell off his pockets during the struggle, I don’t want to go into details here because of the emotions and disgust that I went through watching a young man who is supposed to be my student engaging In such sinister conduct”.

“Of course, I recognized him immediately he was wrestled to the ground, I recognized him in his long rickety frame, I know him well as a student who has been involved in various violent incidents in the campus. The committee that investigated Ize-Iyamu’s attempted attack with dangerous weapons on me made a ruling that Ize-Iyamu was no longer fit to be in the University community”.

“I think the committee made up of distinguished senior professors and student’s representatives did a comprehensive chronicle of the abominable life of Ize-Iyamu on the campus, and categorically concluded that he was a danger to UNIBEN community, hence he was rusticated.

“It’s a long time ago now, but I still remember the incident very clearly, the foremost female VC in Nigeria concluded.

https://olikareportersnews.com/exposed-former-uniben-vc-speaks-on-ize-iyamus-character-profile/
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by 77Craze: 8:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Ok
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by edo3(m): 8:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Ase otito ni owe awon agba wipe "iyan Ogun odun si ma joni lowo"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by PIMPAR: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Go and campaign 3 Credit out going Gov
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by Macphenson: 8:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Interesting
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2020
"Some dangerous weapons fell off his pockets during the struggle"

That na ACID nah. grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by Trumpcard05: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2020
Wow! If true, this report goes further to confirm the fears of many as to the character and personality of the widely labeled thief that is now so desperate to become governor by all means.

Edo electorates, make una shine una eyes o. This one is only coming for motives other than good governance.

5 Likes

Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by APCHaram: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2020
even before I got through to them on the phone. I was later told that a senior Lecturer living not too far away from me had called the campus security on sighting a creepy movement outside my fence”.
Nah walkie talkie Dem use call security?

This write up was written by an indomie stupid person with a smarter phone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by IamWonderful: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2020
Obaseki have settled the woman, dollars have exchange bank accounts, or probably she has been given a stake.
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by sapientia(m): 9:23am On Jul 17, 2020
Lol
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by Kpilo101: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2020
Mumu post. How can u say a well known prof. Will make a statement like this or to the press. Lies.

1 Like

Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by Maxymilliano(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Lol ...
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by OVB123: 10:11am On Jul 17, 2020
Imagine! this is the kind of person that want to govern edo state, GOD 4BID!

1 Like

Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by oglalasioux(m): 10:29am On Jul 17, 2020
APCHaram:

Amala person, there were phones before smart phones and GSM.

3 Likes

Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by Passionate888: 11:47am On Jul 17, 2020
This 'Ize-Akamu' of a person dangerous o.
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by jlinkd78(m): 11:48am On Jul 17, 2020
Ize Iyamu sorry
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by idahme(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
APCHaram:

Guy phone na phone, landlines were the giants of those days....
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by APCHaram: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
idahme:

Guy phone na phone, landlines were the giants of those days....

And the security patrol had a landline in their 504 patrol vehicle abi
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by Heffalump(m): 3:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ize Iyamu was a cultist during his days at the University of Benin. Many people have testified to this fact. This coupled with his kleptomaniac tendency makes him unfit as a governor.

Oshiomhole made a witless mistake by godfathering Ize Iyamu to replace the embattled governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki. Like it's stated in the holy book, ".....he changed the counsel of Ahitophel into foolishness",.....and so that Obaseki will triumph.
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by Unigrad: 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
APCHaram:

And the security patrol had a landline in their 504 patrol vehicle abi
You cannot force a Cultist and thief as Governor of Edo State. Many things will work against Ize Iyamu, not even federal might can save him.
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by APCHaram: 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
Unigrad:

You cannot force a Cultist and thief as Governor of Edo State. Many things will work against Ize Iyamu, not even federal might can save him.

I don't give a rat's ass who governs that diabolical fetish and cult ridden state.

Don't just spew cheap sleazy and silly propaganda thinking we are all gullible fools to larp on your politically motivated lies.

Lie nah still lie.

No cultist will have mind to attempt a home invasion of a VC.
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by Trumpcard05: 4:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Unigrad:

Gbam!
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by Inkopere: 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Only few knows the whole truth, they give us a mixture of lies and little truth to digest, one day nija go better, transparency will be d order undecided
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by moderatedguy: 5:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
oglalasioux:

Amala person, there were phones before smart phones and GSM.
don't mind d PAINED ZOMBIE
Re: ELECTIONEXPOSED* : *former UNIBEN VC Speaks On Ize-iyamu’s Character Profile* by skywalker240(m): 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
APCHaram:

Go googlG the meaning of landlines

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Established Ikwerre In Rivers / God Bless DJ Switch For Standing By The Truth / Aisha Buhari Pregnancy Confirms Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Prophecy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.