Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,608 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA (43494 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Pulls Down Fela's Statue On Allen Avenue To Ease Traffic / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by philip0906(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
One of the reasons sane igbos have decided to watch from the background, while KANU and his senile supporters, continue to provide comic relief to millions of Nigerians.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Dareal90s(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by itu404(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Sir, mister Kanu do not be ridiculous; there is no one you that will give you audience except you want to acts as a spy from what you are saying hear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by EgunMogaji2: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2019
Never a dull day on these streets grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Oduduwa707: 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2019
Another Chest-beater rambling as usual. grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
Keep kwayet. Noise maker

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by QuickStandard: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by danot1030: 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
The usual mouth making and having nothing to show for it.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Cajal(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2019
Like ur friend ...Donald trump
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by MarianaTrench: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
This idiot talks anyhow

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by istina: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
I don't know why people are complaining about Onyema's indictment by the US govt, is it because he's rich?

When they did the same about the 'small boys'called Yahoo boys, most people never saw it as victimization

Now, it's the turn of a 'Big man' in the society and everybody is saying victimization

Abeg, fraud is fraud, either committed by small boys or 'Big boys' of the society

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by MetaPhysical: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
Wisdomkosi:
Biafra : "What IPOB Shall Do To Airpeace Boss, Allen Onyema" - Nnamdi Kanu Reveals

By Wisdom Nwedene

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, on Sunday, revealed what his group will do to Airpeace Boss, Allen Onyema, for lying against them.

Speaking during a live broadcast monitored by Igbere TV, Kanu said IPOB shall defend Onyema despite lying against the group.

Kanu noted that Mr. Onyema shall be last person whom the group shall grant amnesty.

According to him, "he will be the last Amnesty we shall Grant to anybody who lies against IPOB or myself."

He said : "We shall defend Allen Onyema and he will be the last Amnesty we shall Grant to anybody who lies against IPOB or myself."

"I will meet with people that matters most in this case in the USA. And if FBI fails to Investigate the names we are going to submit to them, then we shall start a case of victimization with them."

Recall that the US Attorney General’s office in Georgia had in a press release obtained by Igbere TV alleged that Onyema along with his airline’s Chief of Administration and Finance, Ejiroghene Eghagha, had been charged to court for falsifying documents and money laundering.

Mr. Onyema was also declared wanted in Canada after being indicted over an alleged bank fraud and money laundering in the United States.

Though Allen Onyema and Air Peace’s head of finance and administration Ejiroghene Eghagha have vehemently denied the allegation against them, a US court have issued their warrant of arrest.

Igbere TV further gathered that a corresponding warrant of arrest for Allen Onyema and Eghagha was issued in Canada by Russell Vineyard, a magistrate at the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia on September 5.

They are to be taken into custody if sighted within the jurisdiction of the Canadian law enforcement authorities.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1161166/biafra-ipob-shall-airpeace-boss-allen-onyema-nnamdi-kanu-reveals/

Persin wey dey beg for zoo visa. grin
Take Kanu serious at your own peril!

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Comedian grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Isoduwa(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
jahsharon:
Please meet Trump and USA Secretary of Justice and Chief Justice. Fools like you think everyone else is a fool.

You are taking this matter too far hope you survive it �
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by seangy4konji: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Who is he that is meeting someone o. Behalf of someone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Olaolex: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2019
Why blaming this flat headed bull? He needs to meet his kleptomaniac cohorts before swinging into action. Oshe the JETLI of ipob

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Omoodua007: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yes the ever industrious ipods will be meeting Donald trump mike pence to discuss looool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2019
lol.

Nnamdi Kanu the con-man.

Next, he will ask for donations for this cause. cheesy

I can assure you that "people that matter most" in the US aren't interested in meeting with you, an ordinary rabble-rouser.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by virginchaser(m): 2:29pm On Nov 25, 2019
istina:
I don't know why people are complaining about Onyema's indictment by the US govt, is it because he's rich?

When they did the same about the 'small boys'called Yahoo boys, most people never saw it as victimization

Now, it's the turn of a 'Big man' in the society and everybody is saying victimization

Abeg, fraud is fraud, either committed by small boys or 'Big boys' of the society

Umph!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by bluecircle470: 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
It has been confirmed that Kanu is suffering from mental problem

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Paulo3ree(m): 2:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
ashacot:
Ho this guy take get fans?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by MoIbrahim: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
Just come home and pay last respect to momsy cheesy

Wisdomkosi:
Biafra : "What IPOB Shall Do To Airpeace Boss, Allen Onyema" - Nnamdi Kanu Reveals

By Wisdom Nwedene

The leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, on Sunday, revealed what his group will do to Airpeace Boss, Allen Onyema, for lying against them.

Speaking during a live broadcast monitored by Igbere TV, Kanu said IPOB shall defend Onyema despite lying against the group.

Kanu noted that Mr. Onyema shall be last person whom the group shall grant amnesty.

According to him, "he will be the last Amnesty we shall Grant to anybody who lies against IPOB or myself."

He said : "We shall defend Allen Onyema and he will be the last Amnesty we shall Grant to anybody who lies against IPOB or myself."

"I will meet with people that matters most in this case in the USA. And if FBI fails to Investigate the names we are going to submit to them, then we shall start a case of victimization with them."

Recall that the US Attorney General’s office in Georgia had in a press release obtained by Igbere TV alleged that Onyema along with his airline’s Chief of Administration and Finance, Ejiroghene Eghagha, had been charged to court for falsifying documents and money laundering.

Mr. Onyema was also declared wanted in Canada after being indicted over an alleged bank fraud and money laundering in the United States.

Though Allen Onyema and Air Peace’s head of finance and administration Ejiroghene Eghagha have vehemently denied the allegation against them, a US court have issued their warrant of arrest.

Igbere TV further gathered that a corresponding warrant of arrest for Allen Onyema and Eghagha was issued in Canada by Russell Vineyard, a magistrate at the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia on September 5.

They are to be taken into custody if sighted within the jurisdiction of the Canadian law enforcement authorities.

Source : http://igberetvnews.com/1161166/biafra-ipob-shall-airpeace-boss-allen-onyema-nnamdi-kanu-reveals/

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by obidark: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
what does that even mean....??

they are even impeaching their own president....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Advocate500: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Quite surprising that my Ibo brothers who pride in thier ability to easily see beyond thier noses, have fatally failed to see Kanu for the fraud that he is.

I really feel sorry for them
so we can see u as a fool that u are ?most of u bad mouthing Nnamdi Kanu is nothing but a pained low life.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by slam7000(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu forfeited $460k to the U.S government after been exposed of drugs dealings

I expect Allen Onyema to do the same if proven guilty .

Onyema should go and clear his name. Stop linking Tinubu to this mess, as much as I despise Bola Tinubu, I think it’s petty bringing up his name every time Air Peace and Onyema is mentioned.
He has been linked with a number of dodgy cases and he should stand up and face his accusers.

We should stop defending suspicious individuals because they share names with us.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by adekolaelect(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
This one is lost in loudmouthinggrin Nnamdi Kanu have been to White House several times while Buhari went once during Obama reign, even the Obama who masterminded the rigging of Bihari into AsoRock was afraid of him he could not even entertain him in the main white house so he dumped the herdsman opposite white house before someone detonates a sucide bomb inside white house. you think say Obama no get sense? Then Jubril went once to see Trump in Buhari's facial mask. grin
see another brain washed fellow .why do you do this to those that own you? You intensionally lost your sense of belonging ? You have broken the heart of those that look towards your life to be better than this. cry cry

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Johans1991: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
NLandIsHypocrit:
This one is lost in loudmouthinggrin Nnamdi Kanu have been to White House several times while Buhari went once during Obama reign, even the Obama who masterminded the rigging of Bihari into AsoRock was afraid of him he could not even entertain him in the main white house so he dumped the herdsman opposite white house before someone detonates a sucide bomb inside white house. you think say Obama no get sense? Then Jubril went once to see Trump in Buhari's facial mask. grin
when a fool get free data

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by Bobrisky1: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:
Another Chest-beater rambling as usual. grin
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA by CyberWolf: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2019
This clown should go and sleep abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1000 Hunters Protect Farmers From Boko Haram In Borno State / Lack Of Electricity Has Helped In Creating Jobs(pics) / PDP Burns APC Brooms In Benue Because Of David Mark (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.