Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

New Team Takes Over Management Of CICC, Obudu Ranch Resort. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Team Takes Over Management Of CICC, Obudu Ranch Resort. (512 Views)

Management Of Sun Newspaper Reacts, As EFCC Storms Its Office With Armed Men / RUGA: Europe Based Nigerian Man Flaunts His Cattle Ranch / Governor Ayade Gives SUVs To Traditional Rulers Today At CICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Team Takes Over Management Of CICC, Obudu Ranch Resort. by offiong187: 2:10pm On Nov 25, 2019
New Team Takes Over Management Of CICC, Obudu Ranch Resort.

Sequel to the recent reshufflement in Governor Ben Ayade's appointments, a new team has taken over the management of CICC Calabar..

Honorable Bobby Ekpenyong, who was redeployed to the Obudu ranch resort as Special Adviser formally handed over to Mr Joseph Isoh Edet, who until his redeployment was the Senior Special Assistant to the Governor on Obudu ranch.

Speaking during the handing over ceremony, Hon Ekpenyong thanked the Governor for the opportunity to serve the state during his time at the CICC.

He said, "I sincerely want to thank His Excellency for finding me worthy to serve as MD of one of our greatest assets in the state. During my time as MD I must say that we did a lot of work in marketing the facility and putting it out there for the world to come to calabar and hold their events."

" When we got here only one out of five chillers at the event center was functional , but today I can proudly say we succeeded in fixing two more and we now have three functional chillers. Also, the 65kva generating set used in pre-event planning has been fully rehabilitated and functioning. We also recorded other achievements within the 82days I spent as MD, " Ekpenyong said.

He urged his successor to continue from where he stopped as governance is a continuum.

Responding, the new MD Mr Joseph Isoh Edet (Lashakara) praised Governor Ben Ayade for all the assistance he received as the SSA Obudu ranch resort.

Edet stated, " I must say thank you to His Excellency for his support during my time at the ranch . The kind of support I got made me understand what a father he is to us his appointees."

He said, from my time at the ranch I realised what a treasure God has blessed Cross River with and that it has the capacity to fuel the tourism needs of our dear state. "

The new MD promised to continue the progress already recorded by the outgone Managing Director.

The occasion was witnessed by the Senior Special Adviser on Events Management Governor's Office Hon Ken Aklah as well as the managements of CICC and the ranch resort.

High points of the occasion include signing of the hand over notes and an inspection of the CICC facility by the new management .

It could be recalled that on the 22nd of November Governor Ben Ayade through his special Adviser Media announced the redeployment with immediate effect of Hon Bobby Effiom Ekpenyong to Obudu Ranch as special Adviser while Mr Joseph Edet was redeployed to the CICC as Managing Director.

End.

Re: New Team Takes Over Management Of CICC, Obudu Ranch Resort. by Ubty22(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
Noted
Re: New Team Takes Over Management Of CICC, Obudu Ranch Resort. by BlackfireX: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
Obudu , a place the Cameroonians will soon collect like they did to bakassi....

Don't quote me
Re: New Team Takes Over Management Of CICC, Obudu Ranch Resort. by offiong187: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2019
How? Where them want pass?
Re: New Team Takes Over Management Of CICC, Obudu Ranch Resort. by BlackSpanner: 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
Long overdue. Those tourist sites were already in a state of comatose

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Is A Child Of Lost Dignity :commentary / Plot To Remove Oshomole Thickens / NEPA Workers Suspends Their Ongoing Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.