Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online (84084 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
D two of dem are ugly. So e no concern me undecided

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by netflicks(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
What happend when u dont mind ur business...

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by 24kmagic: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Let me move to celebrity section, more dirty secrets are about to be revealed.

Even Linda Ikeji will end up getting caught up in this mess, plus aunty Kemi will come up with something controversial.

We live here!

25 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by tiswell(m): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
What man comes in between women and gossips?

12 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Glodagent: 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Nice
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by OscarJaden(m): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
fear women...#spits

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
Churchill must have passed through Iraq, WW1, WW2, Syria, Yemen, North Korea and hell. But still survived without comiting suicide.
That man strong iswear.

Abandon hope, all ye who enter tontos toto

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by 369digital: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Entertainment I never paid for.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by YoungAncient1: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2019
Everybody know say Tonto no dey hide her matter. So all these wan wey Stella dey talk no be news.
What i wonder is how Tonto still get Endorsements with all the controversies around her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by CalebLebsco56(m): 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Women... Hmmmmm fear Women Oh!!!!
So all of them have been fucking their frnds husband and boyfriends.. That's what they act in movies so I am not surprised!!
Inside life... Even Wizkid don Bleep Tonto.. But me I like the babe oh ever since..

4 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Toks2008(m): 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2019
Interesting...make I balance well

[img]https://media./images/0243ae470d6447909876993fadcf8841/tenor.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by thereyouy: 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
OK
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Ginaz(f): 4:33pm On Nov 25, 2019
But Tonto why must you quarrel and fight all the time? sad

13 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Tembebe: 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Stella,even though she is scary,is the real deal when it comes to gathering info.
I can bet it that 98% of what she posted up there is the truth.
From the days of Encomium Magazine, this woman has always been respected.
She is indeed a seasoned journo.
Tonto,on the other hand...........…..…

44 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Ajibade123(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Two mumus but low-key this Tonto na real olosho o
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by meobizy(f): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
and Bobrisky pays her rent and shops for her in Dubai.
I talk am! That guy is just a maga in women’s clothes.

27 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Elmerperry224: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Na dia own cup of kunu

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by QuickStandard: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
cool

"Confused Gender"

Bobrisky is dead. grin grin grin grin grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by dominique(f): 4:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
How does this SDK manage to get so much dirt on celebs all the way from Germany?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by DrMuzungu(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2019
These two should do mud wrestling.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Irore: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Tonto is a prostitute

Everyone knows

Next please....

Ashawo no b work ehh….na management..o.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Aladinn(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2019
YoungAncient1:
Everybody know say Tonto no dey hide her matter. So all these wan wey Stella dey talk no be news.
What i wonder is how Tonto still get Endorsements with all the controversies around her.

You ended up contradicting yourself in your statement, yet the answer to your question also lies therein.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Dereformer(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
It was difficult comprehending what the two idiots wrote up there.

Twaaaa. So what these celebrities do is fucking around. Tufiakwa.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by adeoba2008(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2019
Two children fighting
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by MrBONE2(m): 4:43pm On Nov 25, 2019
densiks:
Fear women

I repeat,fear these women grin

But my BaBu King of KiVuKi Land said to me" MrBONE2, remember you never tasted women Brest Emmm, so when you got to other parts of the world don't fear Women" grin

Since then Ayam not afraid of Women grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by bigtt76(f): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
Gbenshing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by pretteemee(f): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
ewo angryewo
now that's real shit up there,mehn.... celebrities are no role models, honestly.
Those secrets are really dirty. Well everyone has secrets,the difference is that some are still intact.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by HallaDaTruth: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2019
THE FACT THAT THIS NEWS MADE FRONT PAGE , MEANS THAT THE OP AND THE MODE NO GET SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Charmingrascal(m): 4:46pm On Nov 25, 2019
I knew it, the moment Bob risky became her best friend I suspected somethng, always taking side wit risky in every fight, so house and shop rents are at stake.

Toto Tonto Dikeh ti dike.

AUDIO SLAY QUEEN

10 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Cantonese: 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Olayinka8793:
I hereby declare Stella as winner of the clash after what appeared to be brutal punches which Tonto can't accurately counter.
Let us hope there will be a second leg of this clash to give Tonto an opportunity for redemption or Stella the opportunity to totally finish her.

That Stella na ponmo gum for her nose abi na so her nose be?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by lion501: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
Now I see!!!

It’s official

TONTO bleeped COZA PASTOR!!!!
No wonder she be defending him.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace / Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.