Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online (84082 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Drags Stella Dimoko-Korkus Husband Into Their Fight / Michael Okon Impregnated Married Woman & Got A Daughter - Stella Dimoko Korkus / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Yoighaman(m): 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
makydebbie:

Did I ask you to understand me??
Was my message meant for you??
I don't understand how you jump in a conversation that doesn't concern you and expect to understand.
Mind your business next time.
Nobody was talking to you.

This is a public forum and it's not meant for whoever wants to mind his or her business, if you do not wish to be quoted then don't post. We have various categories of people here and some of us would not allow people like you to mislead others (especially young minds) by indirectly promoting 'a confused gender'.

Again, no one minds his or her business here, if you cannot stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen. Very simple.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by candygist: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2019
ObaKlaz:
I like how she exercises restraint, even when she's airing peeps' dirty laundry. That was just a snippet about Tonto. Don't go knocking on her door anyhow; Stella knows a whole load of deep sh.i.t about everyone of 'em celebs you can think of. Even Linda got nothing on Stella when it comes to this kind of game. Stella digs deeper, plus she's a real journalist.
She's a real journalist but Linda is still beating her to her own game........ Linda is not a real journalist but she as made more money than Stella in the journalism world
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by greatermeme: 10:41pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
Churchill must have passed through Iraq, WW1, WW2, Syria, Yemen, North Korea and hell. But still survived without comiting suicide.
That man strong iswear.
So, Somalia didn't make that list!
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by makydebbie(f): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2019
Yoighaman:

This is a public forum and it's not meant for whoever wants to mind his or her business, if you do not wish to be quoted then don't post. We have various category of people here and some of us would not allow people like you to mislead others (especially young minds) by indirectly promoting 'a confused gender'.

Again, no one minds his or her business here, if you cannot stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen. Very simple.

Did you even follow the convo?
He said he is waiting for Bob's reply and I told him to check he has already replied. But I don't expect a busy body like you to know. You just want to keep being nosy in people's mentions. Seems that's the only way you gain attention since you're deprived of it in real life.
Swerve and keep swerving till you get into your business.

Its people like you that don't move forward in life by worrying over people's posts. Amebo oshi.

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by karika2018: 11:24pm On Nov 25, 2019
Thebwoy:
Churchill must have passed through Iraq, WW1, WW2, Syria, Yemen, North Korea and hell. But still survived without comiting suicide.
That man strong iswear.

hhhaaaa..guy you wan kill person with ;laugh
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by karika2018: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
BlueRayDick:
If no be say Village people dey Churchill case, imagine wifing this kind of woman.

Only God knows the kind of hell he went tru living with this schizophrenic woman

honestly.....you are so right
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by subcbouy: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
Huh Totoh don jam senior

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Yoighaman(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2019
makydebbie:

Did you even follow the convo?
He said he is waiting for Bob's reply and I told him to check he has already replied. But I don't expect a busy body like you to know. You just want to keep being nosy in people's mentions. Seems that's the only way you gain attention since you're deprived of it in real life.
Swerve and keep swerving till you get into your business.

Its people like you that don't move forward in life by worrying over people's posts. Amebo oshi.

I won't go dirty in the mud with you because I ain't no pig but please get my message clearly and very well at that, THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM, NO ONE MINDS HIS OR HER BUSINESS HERE, if you do not wish to be quoted, then don't put out a post, especially obnoxious ones and like I mentioned to someone on another thread, SENSE IS NOT TOO FAR AWAY FROM YOU YET, IT IS STILL WITHIN REACH, SO PLEASE GRAB IT as it would help you in subsequent communications and BTW, I just checked your profile, Ghana; Ghanaians are known to be very intelligent and sensible people, why have you decided to be an exception?
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Tayor23(m): 2:31am On Nov 26, 2019
In other words. .Tonto ti fa were loyan
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Freeman59: 2:51am On Nov 26, 2019
Churchill nwanne, this is for all the problem you saw. Sorry bro. Kai.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by millhouse: 3:05am On Nov 26, 2019
BlueRayDick:
If no be say Village people dey Churchill case, imagine wifing this kind of woman.

Only God knows the kind of hell he went tru living with this schizophrenic woman
I swear , it can only best be imagined
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by deebrain(m): 3:31am On Nov 26, 2019
And you wonder why women are considered the weaker vessels than the men?

Most (with the exception of a few minority that have substance) don't know how to talk right.

Just terrible.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by encryptjay(m): 3:51am On Nov 26, 2019
maiahsaiah:
I formerly followed Tonto on Instagram but I unfollowed when I noticed she didn't say anything during that Bukola saga even when someone wrote on her comment that she sees her and the pastor in his car driving around Abuja. Even called her a dog! Normal Tonto would have replied, but she kept mute. I liked Tonto o as per say Gemini things, but after that incident coupled with what I was condoning from her relation with Bobrisky, I decided to shift.

Good for you! There's nothing to emulate in her. The controversy that surrounds her is out of this world. Nobody is holy but the likes of Tonto Dike are on another level. It's only old age that can hold them down

1 Like

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by bitingcool: 4:21am On Nov 26, 2019
Thebwoy:
That man strong iswear.

He deserves a statue
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Judybash93(m): 5:11am On Nov 26, 2019
Who else misread the name as Stella Damascus? grin grin
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Awoo88: 5:49am On Nov 26, 2019
The stalla woman throwing accusations without prove. When asked to show prove, she throw more accusations. Jobless youth with cheap data are the fueling her cheap life that is she is always ready to fight only. Hunger blogger
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Nobody: 6:14am On Nov 26, 2019
festacman:
The funny thing is that Tonto Dike projects herself as a practical AMAZON who focuses on real things. But she is not. Facts around her life show that she is just STREETWISE BITCH who has a knack for creating facades as well as manipulating situations and persons. She found a natural habit in the world of acting but went too far by applying it in her short-lived marriage. A pretentious floozie who had to vainly fill her organic bottoms and breasts with inorganic silicone to enhance her seductiveness and market value.

Parading herself irrationally as a 'King' mainly because she is taking care of one child as a single mother says it all. Meanwhile there are thousands of poor widows out there who as market women, farmers or blue-collar workers hustle hard daily to raise multiple children to responsible adults without any drama or hullabaloo. These are the REAL AMAZONS.
I have to click like to your grammar not the comment.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by OGwales(m): 6:34am On Nov 26, 2019
Oftentimes, it is blessing your girlfriend and her best friend fight, so you can know her hidden dirty secrets as her man.

This life tire me sef.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by 9jaBloke: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2019
makydebbie:

LOL, trust me Tonto is like me, she no get shame. She wasn't shaken by the revelations trust me. smiley

Lol Debbie! I hope most of them are accusations because if they are revelations then they are true and that makes her a very terrible person.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by makydebbie(f): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2019
9jaBloke:

Lol Debbie! I hope most of them are accusations because if they are revelations then they are true and that makes her a very terrible person.

LOL, you're right.
Very awful accusations.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by seangy4konji: 7:40am On Nov 26, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
that was in the past.. Even Nigeria fought civil war.. but Vietnam is very peaceful now
we were talking about wars generally also..whether past or recent.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Papadoh(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2019
Ladies and their drama ehn, shey e no dey taya dem ni?
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by 9jaBloke: 7:50am On Nov 26, 2019
makydebbie:

LOL, you're right.
Very awful accusations.
smiley I don't know about that, I'm just hoping.

Btw, isn't someone supposed to be studying?
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by makydebbie(f): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2019
9jaBloke:

smiley I don't know about that, I'm just hoping.

Btw, isn't someone supposed to be studying?

sad sad

Once in a while break. sad
I'm tired.
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by 9jaBloke: 8:04am On Nov 26, 2019
makydebbie:

sad sad

Once in a while break. sad
I'm tired.

A break is always necessary and fatigue is expected and normal . What's with the sad faces?
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Thebwoy: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
bitingcool:

He deserves a statue

Made of bronze
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Obdk: 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
All I see from stella post is conjectures..

How the hell did she kno tonto drank blood. Did she follow her to babalawo. Abeg
Re: Stella Dimoko-Korkus Exposes Tonto Dikeh As They Fight Online by Mryacks: 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
How shameless can this tricks be....smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naira Marley Buys Mercedes Benz CLA 250 For His Brother, Idris Adewale Fashola / Davido Reveals The Face Of His Son On N150M Customized Diamond Necklace / Tiwa Savage Meets Ray J In Cleavage Baring Outfit And Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.