Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Genesis Vs Genetics - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Genesis Vs Genetics (1533 Views)

Jacob And Genetics / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Moses, Exodus And Genetics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genesis Vs Genetics by therationa(m): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2008
This is a very educational video(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8edyoZFW-Lg). Please watch and marvel at the beauty of science.
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by therationa(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2008
Anyone watched this video yet?
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by Gamine(f): 10:16pm On Feb 08, 2008
Genesis Vs Genetics?

i remember last year when we had to write a term paper on the Universe, past present and future

There is a missing link in genetics
which is present in Genesis

They cant cancel eachother out
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by therationa(m): 11:33am On Feb 09, 2008
Anyone would like to comment on the linked video? C'mon guys, the video is most fascinating smiley
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by therationa(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2008
This is a great educational thread and would like to draw attention to it. Anyone care to comment?
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by Gamine(f): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2008
indeed it is

but most nairalanders don't want to be educated

they want to argue
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by therationa(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2008
Gamine,

In my fews days on this forum, I would tend to agree with your sentiments. Topics with more rigorous scholarly contents tend to attract very little feedback than those that pull at the emotional strings. What a shame!!!
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by Horus(m): 11:00am On Feb 23, 2008
therationa:

Anyone would like to comment on the linked video? C'mon guys, the video is most fascinating smiley
There is no longer a question of which race was on the planet first. All scientists are in agreement that Blacks are the oldest race on the planet with wooly lamb’s hair, also melanin, and that all others Mongoloid and Caucasoid come out of the original Black gene. They are our children; we are their parents.
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by Wordsmith(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2008
And how much have the "parents with the wooly hair a la melanin" fared? Sudan, perhaps? Zimbabwe with that sucka Mugabe keepin' with real, eh Horus? Naija with the number of corrupt politicians are mos definitely keepin' it real "the black way" Horus. Save me some white when you're done being black and racist, Horus.

PS: Say me hi to your "Black Jesus".
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by Wordsmith(m): 11:24am On Feb 23, 2008
@ therationa,

sorry about that over there. That dude needed some verbal trashing. Haven't seen the video yet though, when i get on a PC, i'll check it out

Paix
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by Horus(m): 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2008
Wordsmith:

And how much have the "parents with the wooly hair a la melanin" fared? Sudan, perhaps? Zimbabwe with that sucka Mugabe keepin' with real, eh Horus? Naija with the number of corrupt politicians are mos definitely keepin' it real "the black way" Horus. Save me some white when you're done being black and racist, Horus.
Yeah we still recognise you,even if you changed your screen-name to Wordsmith grin.,why are you hidding behind this new screen-name you little fucking coward grin
This topic is NOT about politic,but apparently you don't even know what a hell is the subject of this tread grin

This topic is:Genesis Vs Genetics,So what a Bleep are you talking about?
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by Kuns: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2008
therationa,

The view clip is not right and exact.

First, the man did not say when human existence began.

Secondly, he did not account why the other species of races lost their original hair and grew furs.

Considering the fact that the DNA contains the code for the genetic make-up of every living organism i.e your DNA determines the Height, the illnesses that you could be affected by, the colour of your skin, the shape of your Face etc, etc.

Another good example of where "Human Ancestry Made Easy" is misleading and untrue, is where the author claims the ancestors who migrated before the continental drift lose their melenin due to the colder climate. Nothing can be further from the truth.

Again, people do not go from Black- brown skin tone to pale skinned because they move to a colder claimate. For peoples hair to change from a woolly textures to Furs (similar to what animals have) is unheard of, this does not happen. Black people have lived in colder  and temperate climates for thousands of years and still maintain their original features.

The only time when someone goes from a Black- brown skin tone to pale skinned (so- called white) is when they mix in their DNA (Deoxy Ribonucleic acid) and RNA (Ribonucleic acid) with a beast with Furs or other beings of a another (different) genetic strands of DNA and RNA.

The video clip is somewhat the Cauasians attempt to tie into our cultures to maintain all the lies of his myths (theories of creation), Greek mythlogy, religion (Judaism, Christianity and The Great Religion), Education or miseducation.

The hair and skin cannot lie.

There are various strains of the Caucasian race some have blue, green, grey, brown and black eyes. These physical eye features are not found among africans, unless they are wearing contact lens.

In addition, the thread or straw type of hair is not an africans genetic make-up.

And also the Ancient Tamareans (falsely called Africans by the pale man) did not evolve from monkey like them, which they claim by way of the Darwins theory.
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by Gamine(f): 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2008
There are blacks with natural gray, green or blue eyes
No Caucasian in the bloodline
IT is very possible.

Same thing with the straight or wavy hair
Re: Genesis Vs Genetics by KAG: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2008
Kuns:

therationa,

The view clip is not right and exact.

First, the man did not say when human existence began.

A general timeframe was given, though. I don't see why you think that's relevant.

Secondly, he did not account why the other species of races lost their original hair and grew furs.

The hell? Other species of races? what on Earth is that. Who grew furs instead of hair? Wait, fur isn't hair?

Considering the fact that the DNA contains the code for the genetic make-up of every living organism i.e your DNA determines the Height, the illnesses that you could be affected by, the colour of your skin, the shape of your Face etc, etc.

Another good example of where "Human Ancestry Made Easy" is misleading and untrue, is where the author claims the ancestors who migrated before the continental drift lose their melenin due to the colder climate. Nothing can be further from the truth.

Again, people do not go from Black- brown skin tone to pale skinned because they move to a colder claimate. For peoples hair to change from a woolly textures to Furs (similar to what animals have) is unheard of, this does not happen. Black people have lived in colder and temperate climates for thousands of years and still maintain their original features

I don't think continental drift was mentioned. I agree with you, though. It wasn't climate that caused the mutation; however, climate did ensure the success of the mutation becoming set in the population. again with the fur?

The only time when someone goes from a Black- brown skin tone to pale skinned (so- called white) is when they mix in their DNA (Deoxy Ribonucleic acid) and RNA (Ribonucleic acid) with a beast with Furs or other beings of a another (different) genetic strands of DNA and RNA.

Absolute nonsense. Variations in skin colour occurs a great deal. They have nothing to do with inter-species intercourse.

[all of that]

Where the hell do you get your rubbish from?

(1) (Reply)

Serious Back Ulcer Healed By Jesus Through TB Joshua / TB Joshua Instructs Refund Of $100 Registration Fee!!! / Who Love Jesus (Prophet Isa) More, Muslims Or Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.