Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure (19774 Views)

Palliatives: Rice Price Spikes As FG, States’ Suppliers Mop Up Markets / Border Closure: Ogoja Rice To Hit Market With Reduced Price At N14,000 Per 50-kg / Border Closure Causes Stock Fish Scarcity In Nigerian Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Blitzerz: 7:38am On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:

Lol....you're obviously a wailer thus your data generation without proof. However,even if your claim is true,I think it's deserving considering the long term benefit this policy will bring. If you're wise,you will understand that no country survives by importating 90% of what it consumes. Anyways, haters and agents of critics can't see beyond the now.so continue wailing as the borders are tightened the more

Keep quiet there
The bolded statement just shows your poor state of mind

You proceed on arguments without facts and then when bursted you enter another line.

Have u seen any country that became great by closing borders in the south and opening the ones in the North?

May you receive sense this day.
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by phillippians(m): 7:38am On Nov 26, 2019
Funny thing now is even when they finally open border, the price cannot go down again... Never! In Nigeria economy The law of gravity never applies "What goes up never comes down"
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by AlphaStyles(m): 8:34am On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:
Must we eat rice?
no we must eat yam and beans
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by AlphaStyles(m): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2019
No body should complain we should suffer it like that after all we didn't see this coming
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Weirdgee: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2019
Banga soup and starch will do for this Christmas... I cannot kill me self for this stupid APC hypocrites.
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Nvc078: 9:17am On Nov 26, 2019
AlphaStyles:
no we must eat yam and beans
Coco yam dey na
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Nvc078: 9:19am On Nov 26, 2019
Blitzerz:

Keep quiet there
The bolded statement just shows your poor state of mind

You proceed on arguments without facts and then when bursted you enter another line.

Have u seen any country that became great by closing borders in the south and opening the ones in the North?

May you receive sense this day.
Lol...see professional wailer. So the northern borders are open abi? I give up on you.
I can't be arguing with a psychopath
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by bigfather(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2019
Divay22:
Warri
Local 22 or 23k
Foreign 29 or 30k

I no kukuma like am reach my noodles

Ur noodles sef don add money !
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by chukskafor(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
nototribalist:
I was in the market 2 days ago and I asked the lady how much is 25kg (half bag) she said it's 6,500, While full 50kg bag is 13,000.

Ghanaians are now bribing our media to write rubbish. We don't have the key to that border anymore. So stop wasting your time
Like seriously?
Please what's your location?
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by chukskafor(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:
Must we eat rice?
As a matter of fact, "YES"
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by paix(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
lonelydora:
Who can direct me to that place in Kano someone can eat to his fill with N30?

In Rivers state,
Local rice = 22,000
Foreign rice = 30,000

According to Lai Mohammed, Nigerians eat rice too much
Why not ask the minister that said it?

1 Like

Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Blitzerz: 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:

Lol...see professional wailer. So the northern borders are open abi? I give up on you.
I can't be arguing with a psychopath

Typical buharideen idiotic bit.

THere is a video online of a northern house of rep from buhari's town, affirming that the borders in the North are open. It's even on Channels.

Go and watch it and have sense
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Nvc078: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
chukskafor:
As a matter of fact, "YES"
Good enough,we have our local rice
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Nvc078: 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Blitzerz:

Typical buharideen idiotic bit.

THere is a video online of a northern house of rep from buhari's town, affirming that the borders in the North are open. It's even on Channels.

Go and watch it and have sense
I have avoiding using the word " slowpoke" on you but I can't avoid it any longer. Because one slowpoke in the lower house made this claim,you now swallowed it entirely without trying to investigate the claim.Anything anti Buhari makes your dick rise. Don't worrymany more rumors are coming out for people like you.
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Blitzerz: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:

I have avoiding using the word " slowpoke" on you but I can't avoid it any longer. Because one slowpoke in the lower house made this claim,you now swallowed it entirely without trying to investigate the claim.Anything anti Buhari makes your dick rise. Don't worrymany more rumors are coming out for people like you.
Keep quiet.
You haven't even watched the video.
The member led an investigation team to the border and reported.
He is even from the same place as buhari.

Irrriyot!
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Nvc078: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Blitzerz:

Keep quiet.
You haven't even watched the video.
The member led an investigation team to the border and reported.
He is even from the same place as buhari.

Irrriyot!
Even if he is Buhari' s twin brother doesn't make the claim a fact.matter of fact,it's an insider that betrays you not an outsider. Which investigative team did he lead? Of course the conventional PDP investigative team. Please be sure of things you say whether or not it comes from a national leader.
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Blitzerz: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:

Even if he is Buhari' s twin brother doesn't make the claim a fact.matter of fact,it's an insider that betrays you not an outsider. Which investigative team did he lead? Of course the conventional PDP investigative team. Please be sure of things you say whether or not it comes from a national leader.

It's u that is paid per month stipend to defend buhari online that I should belive for fact instead of a house of rep member who is even Apc that did an investigation as a committee member.

U r dumb o
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Nvc078: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Blitzerz:

It's u that is paid per month stipend to defend buhari online that I should belive for fact instead of a house of rep member who is even Apc that did an investigation as a committee member.

U r dumb o

How do I expect you to believe anything positive about Buhari when you've been wired to hate him? Continue hating him and keep looking for rumors that protrays him in bad light.the truth remains borders north and south remains closed till we attain optimality in rice and other consumer goods' production.
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Blitzerz: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:

How do I expect you to believe anything positive about Buhari when you've been wired to hate him? Continue hating him and keep looking for rumors that protrays him in bad light.the truth remains borders north and south remains closed till we attain optimality in rice and other consumer goods' production.
Talk about hatred:

Shebi its us that wired buhari to threaten dogs and baboons then?

Or its us that wired him to operate with 97 vs 5%?

Continue celebrating your servitude...
Your sense will come one day
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Nvc078: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
Blitzerz:

Talk about hatred:

Shebi its us that wired buhari to threaten dogs and baboons then?

Or its us that wired him to operate with 97 vs 5%?

Continue celebrating your servitude...
Your sense will come one day

Yet he builds air ports and second Niger bridge in your area. How do you expect someone you hate to love you in return( that's if at all he hates you)? He was right, it was just 5% votes that he got from your region,do you expect equal treatment with those that gave him 95%? That's irrational.

* modified*
Awum nwa afor Igbo,manner adim objective
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Blitzerz: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:

Yet he builds air ports and second Niger bridge in your area. How do you expect someone you hate to love you in return( that's if at all he hates you)? He was right, it was just 5% votes that he got from your region,do you expect equal treatment with those that gave him 95%? That's irrational.

* modified*
Awum nwa afor Igbo,manner adim objective

Shebi he is using his money to build the airport?

Rubbish

Pls since he got 5% votes, he should also collect 5% tax from the region na?

Can't u see
Buhari has programmed you with foolish thinking on national issues?
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Nvc078: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
Blitzerz:

Shebi he is using his money to build the airport?

Rubbish

Pls since he got 5% votes, he should also collect 5% tax from the region na?

Can't u see
Buhari has programmed you with foolish thinking on national issues?
Your senators should propose the bill in the house,and who told you it's Buhari that takes the taxes generated in the east? Meanwhile, how much revenue do you think goes to the FG' s account from the eastern zone?
You sounded rather stewpid by saying he is not building the airports with his money. Let's assume he didn't sign it,could there have been anything like that in the region? Less I forget,how many federal government projects did Johnathan did in your region?
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Blitzerz: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:

Your senators should propose the bill in the house,
Did they propose bill of 97% vs 5% before buhari quoted it?
Let him go ahead, he doesn't need a bill

Nvc078:

and who told you it's Buhari that takes the taxes generated in the east?

He is the Head of the executive
He just even approved a 7.5% VAT

Nvc078:

Meanwhile, how much revenue do you think goes to the FG' s account from the eastern zone?
You tell us

Nvc078:

You sounded rather stewpid
Says the idiotic bot who says he has facts over a federal House of reps member fact finding mission.
You are a joke

Nvc078:

By saying he is not building the airports with his money.
Of course he is not

Nvc078:

Let's assume he didn't sign it,could there have been anything like that in the region?
He is not the first and last president
A better person will do.
Don't be a zombie to think he is the first and last.

Nvc078:

Less I forget,how many federal government projects did Johnathan did in your region?
Jonathan built a federal university there.
Thats in 4 years. (education alone)
Buhari is yet to build a gate in almost 5 years.
He even built the only federal university in buhari state.

Pls Close your mouth in shame
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Nvc078: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
Blitzerz:

Did they propose bill of 97% vs 5% before buhari quoted it?
Let him go ahead, he doesn't need a bill

He is the Head of the executive
He just even approved a 7.5% VAT

You tell us

Says the idiotic bot who says he has facts over a federal House of reps member fact finding mission.
You are a joke

Of course he is not

He is not the first and last president
A better person will do.
Don't be a zombie to think he is the first and last.

Jonathan built a federal university there.
Thats in 4 years. (education alone)
Buhari is yet to build a gate in almost 5 years.
He even built the only federal university in buhari state.

Pls Close your mouth in shame
Hahahaha I laugh at your shallow mindedness. Since you believe a better president could have built airports rather than being thankful to the one that did it already,I urge you to believe that a better president will one day open the sealed borders. As for now,no more rice for you.secondly,I can categorically state that you must be a smuggler little wonder your grievance over this border closure issues even when we've moved on. I ignore the rest trash you typed there. You comparing a glorified secondary school built by Johnathan to an airport built by Buhari shows how critical your mental disorder is
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Blitzerz: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:

Hahahaha I laugh at your shallow mindedness. Since you believe a better president could have built airports
Zombie
Buhari is not building airport

He is renovating

Nvc078:

rather than being thankful to the one that did it already,I urge you to believe that a better president will one day open the sealed borders.
Thank God u know
A better president will

Nvc078:

[s]As for now,no more rice for you.secondly,I can categorically state that you must be a smuggler little wonder your grievance over this border closure issues even when we've moved on. I ignore the rest trash you typed there. You comparing a glorified secondary school built by Johnathan to an airport built by Buhari shows how critical your mental disorder is[/s]
Rubbish
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Nvc078: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Blitzerz:

Zombie
Buhari is not building airport

He is renovating

Thank God u know
A better president will

Rubbish
For you to still admit that he did something in the east shows how ungrateful you can be. I hope the second Niger bridge is renovation too?
Keep dwelling in your hate as we transition to the next level. Nnamdi cownu's bingo
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Blitzerz: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:

For you to still admit that he did something in the east shows how ungrateful you can be.
Ehn zombie,
because it's his money.
Grateful indeed

Nvc078:

hope the second Niger bridge is renovation too?
Lol
That audio bridge....
Since 5 years ago....
grin

Nvc078:

Keep dwelling in your hate as we transition to the next level. Nnamdi cownu's bingo
Irriot!
Next Level of multidimensional poverty is already acknowledged by the world.
Mr lifeless is showing himself

Even as far as the white house.
Mr Incompetence
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Nvc078: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Blitzerz:

Ehn zombie,
because it's his money.
Grateful indeed

Lol
That audio bridge....
Since 5 years ago....
grin

Irriot!
Next Level of multidimensional poverty is already acknowledged by the world.
Mr lifeless is showing himself

Even as far as the white house.
Mr Incompetence
You're right next level of poverty for perverts like you,people that don't have business with anything legal. The fraudsters, smugglers,money launderers etc...this is the moment of reckoning for you lots. Audio bridge? Lol of course audio to the blind like you. He didn't use his personal money for eastern projects, but assuming he uses it to buy hotels in Dubai could you have had a say? Keep showing us your ignorance. Next level still in progress
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Blitzerz: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:

You're right next level of poverty for perverts like you,people that don't have business with anything legal. The fraudsters, smugglers,money launderers etc...this is the moment of reckoning for you lots.
Says the zombie supporting Grass cutter and Gandollars......
You r a joke grin

Nvc078:

Audio bridge? Lol of course audio to the blind like you. He didn't use his personal money for eastern projects, but assuming he uses it to buy hotels in Dubai could you have had a say? Keep showing us your ignorance. Next level still in progress
Pls have u passed the bridge?
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by Nvc078: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Blitzerz:

Says the zombie supporting Grass cutter and Gandollars......
You r a joke grin

Pls have u passed the bridge?
Please have you gotten admission into the "audio" school built by Johnathan.
God will always bless Buhari in the presence of his enemies.
Re: Rice Price Rises By 29.41%, In Two Months Following Border Closure by joeoagroworldnig(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2020
I have contacts of Farmers that I source destoned and bagged affordable price of 21k per 50kg (pickup price); in need of large supply of foreign local rice; on contract basis;
Here is my contact:
. +2347064611494 ( for calls and WhatsApp)

... Looking forward to doing business with you.

... we can deliver to any part of Nigeria after the contract is signed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Rice Is Expensive And Scarce - Fatimah Aliyu / Why Prices Of Bread Are High – Bakers / How To Make Snail Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.