Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. (32765 Views)

Some Nigerian Men Have Low Self Esteem, Need Reorientation - Opinion / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / 6 Problematic Things That Nigerian Men Have Been Raised To Believe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by Saintmary(f): 11:58am On Dec 05, 2019
odisman:

Sex before marriage is wrong. God's opinion so respect that. Keep your body holy, and wait for the right man. Who did this to us as a society? Moral decadence is alarming.
Sex before marriage is wrong. God's opinion so respect that. Keep your body holy, and wait for the right woman. Who did this to us as a society? Moral decadence is alarming
Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2019
[s]
Zuguluzugulu:
lol
[/s]
Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by phillippians(m): 12:02pm On Dec 05, 2019
amliftedhigher:

My own may soon come. Because my wife is unappreciative, greedy, selfish and self centered. She doesn't want anybody around me especially my family members except hers. She is always nagging and conspired with a stranger to humiliate me and my siblings. She lacks nothing and my siblings love her very very very much but she hates them with passion without a reason. Women hmmmmmm

That woman doesn't love you, not one bit. I have an uncle in your shoes, he's rich yet his wife doesn't allow any of us into the house except her own family. Even my grandma his mother he doesn't send her any money in the village. This is a woman who pretentiously won everybody's heart to get my uncle to marry her during dating but now showing us her other side after marriage. His younger sister died of kidney disease after spending 6 months in hospital bed waiting for transplant of about 6million after d rest members of the family manage to raise 4million, he didnt even visit her let alone send money for support till his beloved sister died... All thanks to the wife! Most Women are something else, marriage is a set up design to ruin a man! It only favours the women and ofcourse, her family... Ignoring the family that trained the man!

1 Like

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by sweetiliciouz(f): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2019
efficiencie:

How did your mom, with all that education, fall for a guy who lied about his education, lied about his age and lied about many other things? This is the question you should ask. Your mom did not propose to your Dad it happened the other way round. Your mom was sought out by the man and she agreed to a life long relationship with him, so the question is what did your mom consider as a criteria for choosing such an irresponsible man? This is the problem with ladies today. You choose a man based on some shallow criteria and when shit happens you turn it on the man completely. You decide to bring ant infested wood into your home and you are complaining that your home is full of lizards...Ladies should stop using very frivolous and stupid criteria for sieving suitors and they should focus primarily on character, attitude and disposition. But if you tell ladies this, den go tok sey "na character, attitude and disposition we go chop? Shey na im go pay the bills?" and in the end they live with regrets!
mr, you don't expect a 20 year old lady of that time to know everything ,year 1995 is different from year 2019 where women' take in criterias ,how would she had known he did not go to school or so ....will you want your sister to marry someone who did not go to school or someone who lied just for her to find out ,am sure u alone will pull her out cus you wouldn't want her to suffer ? haven't you seen a marriage where lies are built ,Biko don't come and say nonsense here ,my mom married him because she loved him but she wasn't aware that men could lie about such things
all the elderly people and friends are in support of my mom's decisions am sure you ain't matured enough ,cus if you are ,you will understand and not say words that have no meaning please do not let me type rubbish out of anger
I have no reason to reply you
it's your thinking
everyone's perspective differs
thank you

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by Saintmary(f): 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
sweetiliciouz:
please do not ever say women are at fault ,how about men ? my mom divorced my dad and yes am in support of her divorcing him after 23 years ,imagine a man telling a lie to a 20 year old lady that he has certificates (studied architecture ,lied about his age and so many other things ) ,just for my mom to discover after bn married to him that they were all lies ,if not that she is a graduate of chem eng which has been helping her ,I swear life will be difficult.
my dad right from when I was born till date and that of my siblings he has never paid a dime on us (school fess ,food upkeep ,any other thing ) all he does is to fold his legs. mom paid her labour bills for I and my siblings ,d house we live in mom built it and all d furnitures in it she bought them ,she gives him money for different business (huge sums and all he does is to bet naija or sell some furnitures in the house or fold his legs ) I can't even state all what he has done but please do not say women are the issue .....if not for my mom I wouldn't be a graduate ,I and my siblings won't go to school , father doesn't call ,if I ask him he will say borrow from your friends na, ... can u imagine that!!?

Thousands of women were deceived into marriage, its a sad fact. Every marriage based on lies is null and void. Once you find out the lie, you are entitled to walk away, but, you will find yourself getting tagged a divorcee, such a woman has to be strong. Please advise every unmarried woman you meet to do background checks on any man she has intentions of marrying. Run away from liars. You don't need anyone to tell you to be a strong woman, to pursue your dreams whether you have a husband on the way or not.
That said, do not get ruffled by these boys saying women are the problem, most likely, they grew up in horrible homes, hence their skewed opinions.

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by heavensdoor: 12:12pm On Dec 05, 2019
bukatyne:

What does the bolded mean?

Why should a lady want to suffer like your mother?

What makes you think a mother wants her daughter to suffer what she did? undecided
They hate women so much,even to the extent of wanting them to suffer.

4 Likes

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by AleAirHub(m): 12:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Trash...
Please speak for your self alone not for others, please.

This quote below said it all.

Nigerian men of this generation are becoming more fatherly, caring, less abusive etc than before. While the ladies are becoming not so motherly like their mothers.
The truth is always bitter.

[s]
lavylilly:
I have been reading with so much disdain, the recent tantrums thrown on divorced ladies on this platform recently. I may not have followed every comment and reply, but majority I read from guy seems to shame the ladies. This is very wrong.

There is nothing dehumanizing or stigmatizing about a divorced lady coming out to say she was divorced. There is nothing glorifying managing an unmanageable husband or wife in a matrimonial home. I have rarely read people shame a divorced man, or are their stigma different?

The truth is simple, its better to live alive or stay and die, and its very very simple, simpler than staying.

As a legal practitioner, I have had the opportunity to handle/witness several divorce cases, and I'm sure to say its better to leave alive.

65% of divorce cases in Nigerian courts today are instituted by ladies who couldn't tolerate a toxic marriage any longer. This simply means, there is something certainly wrong with men of today, or both.

Men have become more randy, intolerant and abusive than before.

Let's watch how we shame somebody, especially in a situation we haven't been involved in before.

Remember the goal is to be alive and happy, married or single.

Thanks, and have a lovely week.
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by abbatoir(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
frozen70:

You made a valid point my dear

Men has become what our fore fathers couldn't do out of shame

A man that loses his worth, strength and pride shouldn't vent his anger on his woman

Am glad women are sensing dangers and walking out, marriage it is not a prison or correctional home

It's supposed to be a love field where true love guides our activities, actions, words and deeds

I fancy your personal text..Bravo!
Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by henryboyspaco(m): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
Nice one sir
pansophist:

As usual, men by default, are monster who are terrorizing women's live, while women are some innocent, incapable of crime creatures that sinless, sugar and spice undecided

Why not mention the reason of the 65% divorce? Dont worry I'll tell you, it's mostly because of money. Money is the major reason for divorce. When the man couldn't earn more or loose his financial foothold, instead of support him, he is divorced. And you still turn around and blame men and called them toxic.

What has happened to introspection? From my experience, it is hard for women to look in the mirror and tell themselves the truth, you need lie than woman-up and admit fault.

Also, policing thoughts never works. Grow up and learn to shrug aggression off. People will always be mean. I constantly receive yabbings here on nairaland by some idiots but you wont see me creating a thread complain about women being toxic. I just shrug it off, as their opinion and impression doesn't reflects me whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by sharone21(f): 2:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
As I read comments especially from ladies, ma belle full....Naija girls are really intelligent.
My own little words:
From small, a girl child has been trying to be a mother/caregiver with her dolls while guys have been playing with guns....from birth, women have been told to behave well and society frowns more on her while family/society leaves the males... End result: We seem to have more morally upright/heaven bound ladies than men who commit more crimes/evil, who can even sleep with anything including fowls and goats (commit incest, rape, beastiality) and have little or no self control ....the result is that we have more women with sane/good characters and more men with deformed characters and not in equal proportions...so either some good ladies end up with bad guys or stay single.

3 Likes

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by IyaTola: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
wink
sharone21:
As I read comments especially from ladies, ma belle full....Naija girls are really intelligent.
My own little words:
From small, a girl child has been trying to be a mother/caregiver with her dolls while guys have been playing with guns....from birth, women have been told to behave well and society frowns more on her while family/society leaves the males... End result: We seem to have more morally upright/heaven bound ladies than men who commit more crimes/evil, who can even sleep with anything including fowls and goats (commit incest, rape, beastiality) and have little or no self control ....the result is that we have more women with sane/good characters and more men with deformed characters and not in equal proportions...so either some good ladies end up with bad guys or stay single.
Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by MedicH: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2019
sweetiliciouz:
please do not ever say women are at fault ,how about men ? my mom divorced my dad and yes am in support of her divorcing him after 23 years ,imagine a man telling a lie to a 20 year old lady that he has certificates (studied architecture ,lied about his age and so many other things ) ,just for my mom to discover after bn married to him that they were all lies ,if not that she is a graduate of chem eng which has been helping her ,I swear life will be difficult.
my dad right from when I was born till date and that of my siblings he has never paid a dime on us (school fess ,food upkeep ,any other thing ) all he does is to fold his legs. mom paid her labour bills for I and my siblings ,d house we live in mom built it and all d furnitures in it she bought them ,she gives him money for different business (huge sums and all he does is to bet naija or sell some furnitures in the house or fold his legs ) I can't even state all what he has done but please do not say women are the issue .....if not for my mom I wouldn't be a graduate ,I and my siblings won't go to school , father doesn't call ,if I ask him he will say borrow from your friends na, ... can u imagine that!!?

Women and audio. Just imagine. She fell for a man that lied and was too blind to figure out the truth even in the midst of guys that have just come out clean and plain. Unbelievable. That's why it's easy today to tell a woman I have a helicopter parked right on the roof of my house and she's happy. Now when she gets to the roof and finds no helicopter she will apply for a divorce. Hmmm
Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by Omar09(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
24kmagic:

Women are the problem, not the men. Men simply go with the flow. You have the power in your hands to get the man of your dreams all to yourself.

At times when I see a girl and her boyfriend walking down the street, what I usually ask myself is na wetin this guy tell this girl whe make her gri for am?

There's this guy I know, he managed to finish secondary school only. Since then, he's been at home forming street guy. No job, no skill, no certificate. All what he knows is play bet9ja, smoke and fvck. At at 30 ooo. Funny thing is he got many girls falling for him. The question is why? Even in sch, we all know that the so called classy girls were reserved for the cultists. In the event that these girls end up with such guys, how far do you think that union will last?

Taste = 0

Ask an average lady what she wants in a relationship.

Good preek
Money

Once a guy knows you're with him for any of these two things, you're already his slave. And you know how masters treat slaves.

Take the Babcock girl story as an example. The boy is a drug addict on rehabilitation, but he still has her mumu bottom cos of good preek. Even on a hospital bed, she couldnt miss an oporrunity to taste his preek. Should that pretty girl even be involved with a drug addict in the first place? Do you think a marriage between these two people will last the test of time knowing that good preek was the foundation? Most of the ladies are just confused beings. Expect more devorce cases as time goes on.

So many things to type but let me stop here.

After making a bad decision they blame men for the consequences. Funny thing is men don't really care about anyone. All we men know is anything that benefits us, if you don't benefit us, you won't even see us around you let alone shaming. Tomorrow that Babcock girl will start blaming men for her misfortune when no one forced her to make that video chopping preek.

4 Likes

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by Kennedyiheme: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2019
sharone21:
My own little words:
naija ladies are intelligent?.. maybe you mean the antonym of intelligence .. which is dumb by the way... ya'll are far from that, please, lets not open your book

1 Like

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by sweetiliciouz(f): 4:31pm On Dec 05, 2019
MedicH:

Women and audio. Just imagine. She fell for a man that lied and was too blind to figure out the truth even in the midst of guys that have just come out clean and plain. Unbelievable. That's why it's easy today to tell a woman I have a helicopter parked right on the roof of my house and she's happy. Now when she gets to the roof and finds no helicopter she will apply for a divorce. Hmmm
my Friend did you reason before typing ? what is women and audio ? am sure you are a graduate, dont you tell people you are a graduate so just keep quiet if your brain is paining you ..if you have a sister and she's brings in two suitors one who went to school and d other who didn't go to school , would you not pick the learned suitor
abeg talk well ,do you think I am happy I have a father like him ,I am very much aware of the various suitors who come into my life
my father even went to forge a useless certificate that did not look real as far back as 1995
mom applied a job for him after they married just to find out that it was all lies ...if u can't reason then pray none of your sisters if u have any doesn't fall into such liars as husband .....pls anyone who quotes me should reason with his brain ,I wont reply anyone who doesn't think.
before you quote ask your sisters if they can continue a marriage with a lazy man who lied to them about going to school
it's not like my dad was rich self or was working because he wasn't ,she got married to him in her year 4 at futo so my mom wasn't convetious or so ,he was an ordinary man full of lies
uncle go and train ur daughter and let her bring in a liar husband and someone who has nothing to show in his life and tell me if you won't be the most miserable man on Earth
the reason y u can chat reasonably is because your father trained you and impacted so much
mine did nothing to not even biro did he buy , everything my mom ,
I told my mom I kinda feel bad I wish she knew what divorce was in 1996 after marriage .............

4 Likes

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by MedicH: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
sweetiliciouz:
my Friend did you reason before typing ? what is women and audio ? am sure you are a graduate, dont you tell people you are a graduate so just keep quiet if your brain is paining you ..if you have a sister and she's brings in two suitors one who went to school and d other who didn't go to school , would you not pick the learned suitor
abeg talk well ,do you think I am happy I have a father like him ,I am very much aware of the various suitors who come into my life
my father even went to forge a useless certificate that did not look real as far back as 1995
mom applied a job for him after they married just to find out that it was all lies ...if u can't reason then pray none of your sisters if u have any doesn't fall into such liars as husband .....pls anyone who quotes me should reason with his brain ,I wont reply anyone who doesn't think.
before you quote ask your sisters if they can continue a marriage with a lazy man who lied to them about going to school
it's not like my dad was rich self or was working because he wasn't ,she got married to him in her year 4 at futo so my mom wasn't convetious or so ,he was an ordinary man full of lies
uncle go and train ur daughter and let her bring in a liar husband and someone who has nothing to show in his life and tell me if you won't be the most miserable man on Earth
the reason y u can chat reasonably is because your father trained you and impacted so much
mine did nothing to not even biro did he buy , everything my mom ,
I told my mom I kinda feel bad I wish she knew what divorce was in 1996 after marriage .............

part of reasons why people go to school is to learn objectivity. someone can't tell me he/she is a lawyer and i have no means of figuring it out. My only impeding factor will be if i let my heart do the thinking instead of my learned brains. How will an uneducated lie to you about obtaining some degree and then you couldn't prove it. It's very preposterous.

imagine as u de now i come and tell you i am a doc and want to marry you but all na wash, do u want to tell me there's nothing u can do to know the truth? you may not be interested in knowing the truth if u allow ur heart do the thinking pls.

i'm not shaming anybody i'm not in that line of business but people should be careful of spoken words. if my daughter knows how to thing with her head she will figure out the truth from all manner of mendacity and deception. Pls oo i am sorry that kind of man is unbelievable. maybe he was bewitched or something. i tell guys to avoid girls in waist beads and there seems to be a lot of them nowadays. they bring nothing but witchcraft and bad luck turning people against their homes.

everything will be okay, your mother is a strong woman
Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by Oreofepeters: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
sweetiliciouz:
I smell lies in your story. You probably formulate it just to back up your point
Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by Ivebeenbanned(f): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
[quote author=bluebay post=84643442][/quote]
Shut up, trash
Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by lagosminded: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
FocusedB1h:

Exactly and I love this new generation of women.
We are not our mothers who stayed back and tolerated all sorts of abuse just to answer Mrs.
What men won’t want for their sisters, they shouldn’t wish it on another woman.

You deserve a cold bottle of whatever your poison is, you’re the only (f) that didn’t quote me out of context. I will go further and say women still subscribe to the “Mrs” as the ultimate goal and title in life. You pretend what you’re not to get the ring (ultimate price) and have to live with the consequences thereby fueling the “women should be defined by marriage” concept in our culture. I am sorry to say but most Nigerian women are spineless.

1 Like

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by lagosminded: 5:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
generationz:

Is the strikethrough false or true? Are women in your generation not seeking divorces more than your mother’s generation because they don’t want to suffer like their mother did and Nigerian society is becoming lax on “divorce is not an option”?
Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by lagosminded: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ivebeenbanned:

Yet you're not toxic.

Breaststroke abeg leave me grin
Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by bluebay(m): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2019
Ivebeenbanned:

Shut up, trash
You pained? Ode
Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by sharone21(f): 6:10pm On Dec 05, 2019
Kennedyiheme:
naija ladies are intelligent?.. maybe you mean the antonym of intelligence .. which is dumb by the way... ya'll are far from that, please, lets not open your book
In my family, as much as we have more ladies, I have never heard my dad utter such rubbish like what u said before. I guess u are referring to daughters from your OWN bowel.....I'm also sure u are not so enlightened as a man.....

1 Like

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by sweetiliciouz(f): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
Oreofepeters:
I smell lies in your story. You probably formulate it just to back up your point
do you think I will waste my time writing this about my mom just to prove a point ? I ain't daft

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by sweetiliciouz(f): 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2019
MedicH:

part of reasons why people go to school is to learn objectivity. someone can't tell me he/she is a lawyer and i have no means of figuring it out. My only impeding factor will be if i let my heart do the thinking instead of my learned brains. How will an uneducated lie to you about obtaining some degree and then you couldn't prove it. It's very preposterous.

imagine as u de now i come and tell you i am a doc and want to marry you but all na wash, do u want to tell me there's nothing u can do to know the truth? you may not be interested in knowing the truth if u allow ur heart do the thinking pls.

i'm not shaming anybody i'm not in that line of business but people should be careful of spoken words. if my daughter knows how to thing with her head she will figure out the truth from all manner of mendacity and deception. Pls oo i am sorry that kind of man is unbelievable. maybe he was bewitched or something. i tell guys to avoid girls in waist beads and there seems to be a lot of them nowadays. they bring nothing but witchcraft and bad luck turning people against their homes.

everything will be okay, your mother is a strong woman
Mr ,age 20 2019 is as wise as age 30 1995
generation now has changed unlike generation then
1995 had gulible women ,whom believed what men told them then because the world was yet to be spoilt .....1995 women were not as spoilt as women of this age who want the whole planet Earth
my mom 20 1995 doesn't mean she knew everything that was happening she entered school early without Knowing the things of life and also she got married to the first man she dated ,how was she supposed to test and test like this knew generation does

2 Likes

Re: Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. by Oreofepeters: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2019
sweetiliciouz:
do you think I will waste my time writing this about my mom just to prove a point ? I ain't daft
If that's true then I must say he's far from being a deadbeat dad. He's a crackfiend. Sorry for insulting your dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

8 avoidable excuses people use as reasons for divorce. / Is Getting Married In Your Late Twenties, Early Thirties Too Late? / Catherine Chinyere Edeh-Nnadi: I Married Deaf Man To Avoid Maltreatment, Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.