Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory (25168 Views)

Homo Sweet!”- Nigerian Gay Men Shout After An Intimate Time In Their Bedroom (vi / Daddy Freeze Shades Okoro Blessing After Blaming The Church Over Her Lies / John Dumelo: 'I Give My Tithes To The Needy, They Need It More Than The Church' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sodomy is worse than White Supremacy
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 11:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Them pedophiles are coming out of the church and nowhere else
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 1:30am On Feb 14, 2020
Black and White Romans and Greeks.
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 2:16am On Feb 14, 2020
Pedophile Pastor Repeatedly Raped Children For Years And Nobody Did Anything

The people in Wilkes County, North Carolina were horrified when they got to know one of their town’s pastor is arrested for 115 sex attacks on children. The pedophile abused children as young as four years of age and as old as 16 years old age.

Rodney Luffman, 58, is charged with more than 100 felony sex counts in North Carolina. He was arrested from his home by Detective Amanda Boyd. He targeted one female victim and two male victims over a period of 15 years between the years 2000 and 2015, said the Wilkes County Sheriff Office.

Luffman was a pastor at a non-denominational church, Open Arms Outreach Ministries, in Elkin, North Carolina.

One of Luffman’s victims was as young as four years of age when the abuses began. Another was 16 years of age when the abuses occurred.

Out of the 115 felony charges, Luffman has been charged with 35 counts of sexual offenses and 80 counts of indecent liberties.

Luffman posted on Facebook on January 16. He wrote: “When you start hearing things that you can’t possibly believe I’d do, don’t believe it, I’ll prove myself innocent in court. Please pray for me.”

Many women came forward and confirmed that this behavior was frequently observed in the pastor and that they have gone through it themselves.

One of the women commented on his post. She said, “He was hitting on (me) years ago when he was married! I normally would not come on here and air this mess….but he deserves punishment for what he has done.”

Another said, “You are as guilty as sin. Hope you got in jail. You were always trying to touch little girls and hug them when we went to your church. Thank God my husband finally listened to me.”

One of the users said, “So sad to hear that innocent children were abused by what they thought was a man of God”.

While another said, “$1 million dollar bail says the judge believes you possibly DID DO IT and that you’re a flight risk.” He went on to add that to prove innocence for 115 felony charges would mean that he and his attorney are going to be very busy.

Rodney Luffman is being held in the Wilkes County Jail with a $1M dollar bond.

The article above states members of the church did nothing whilst pedophile pastor raped children for years. They did something alright they covered for him. So this implicates them and their whole disgusting church. So these people join community policing programs to scape goat the innocent, target those who speak out against pedophiles and homosexuals and do favors for the government by targeting the outspoken. One hand washes another because the US is a pedophile state with a society of religious perverts.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 3:11am On Feb 14, 2020
Them pedophiles are coming out of the church and nowhere else. This is how it spreads from pedophile Chistians into the community.
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
Covert Geopolitics

WaterGate was PedoGate; 70% of Top US Officials Compromised

AUGUST 5, 2019 GEOPOLITICS101 25 COMMENTS

The June 1972 break-in of the Democratic National Committee headquarters led to the resignation of US President Nixon in 1974, after his supposed role in the conspiracy to cover up. But what was he “covering up,” really?

The Watergate break-in was strictly based on one thing – the pedophile records that were being kept at the Democratic National Headquarters.
– Det. James Rothstein, NYPD, Retired

In October 2016, I presented at a Trauma and Dissociation conference in Seattle, USA. Following my talk, one attendee approached me in the hotel lobby where my fellow presenters sat at their merchandise stalls. “All this!” she shouted while sweeping her arm across the sideshow alley of over-priced books, stickers and fridge magnets, “All this – is shit! You have the real stuff! Where’s your book?!” Tears welled in her eyes. “Write a book! Please write a book!”

Yes, I have the real stuff. I’m not some arrogant academic pretending to understand what it’s like to be a victim of the most heinous crimes. I lived it. I spent my developmental years trapped in a mind control labyrinth. I then spent my adult years navigating a way out. I eventually achieved what few victims have, true integration. I may therefore declare with authority what does and does not work.

I prefer the term ‘victim’ to ‘survivor’ because the latter implies my ordeal is over. My ordeal will likely never end. As Dr Reina Michaelson warned, “Fiona, I think this is a life sentence.” I serve a life sentence for crimes committed against me, with the full knowledge and blessing of the Australian government. I am constantly harassed by police, paid agitators, pedophile payroll academics and journalists, DID sleeper cells, perpetrator relatives, fake victims, fake advocates, professional social media trolls, and retired intelligence community thugs hired to do the dirty work of the VIP pedophiles who dare not overtly attack me since that would attract media attention to their role in the international child trafficking operation.

Recovery from extreme abuse begins with realising the true nature and extent of international child trafficking. In 2015, a certain journalist wrote favourable articles about me concerning my Sydney press conference. I subsequently phoned and asked him to investigate and publish my full story. If only one mainstream journalist published my testimony against Antony Kidman, I reasoned, it would blow the international child trafficking network wide open. During this call, he relayed a conversation he once had with “a couple of spooks” who told him that all senior politicians are pedophiles because that is how they are controlled. He asked me if that was my story.

“That’s exactly right. That’s consistent with my experience,” I tried to contain my excitement. “The mainstream media has long documented the CIA’s involvement in drugs and weapons trafficking, right?”

He agreed, noting there had just been another story about that in the mainstream press.

“Well then, is it so hard to imagine they are also involved in trafficking children – which is far more lucrative than guns and drugs? ASIO and the CIA work together to traffic children between Australia and America. They’re the ones who trafficked me.”

The journalist promised to consider my request, bearing in mind he had a young family and publishing my story would surely place them at risk. But he never got back to me. A short time later, he suddenly developed a rare and aggressive form of cancer. I called him, expressed my condolences, and we chatted for a bit. At the end of the conversation, I mentioned I was considering writing a book. I asked him to clarify and elaborate on what he told me of his encounter with the “spooks”.

“I never said that,” he bluntly asserted.

I sighed in resignation… It was over. There went my last chance at breaking into the mainstream media. There went years of building rapport and credibility with mainstream journalists. Years of investigating other abuse cases and passing my findings on to television and newspapers. Years of driving journalists around the district to meet the victims themselves. Years of results in other cases. The Gold Coast Hogtie Doctor story went international, with Neville Davis being permanently banned from practising medicine in Australia (although, that doesn’t stop him setting up shop in Thailand). Gary Willis’ 20-year child abuse spree ended with a permanent ban on his teaching for the NSW education department (although, that didn’t stop him from working for Education Queensland, at Tallebudgera Primary School). And NSW police were forced to do a mop up investigation of Daruk Boys Home after sensational headlines about a victim having his penis cut off went global (although, they left out the bit where Daruk boys were trafficked to VIP pedophiles at Kings Cross child brothels).

I had come so close. My 2015 press conference was statistically the most popular story on the Sydney Morning Herald website that day, even though their computer technicians refused to list it as the most viewed article. The USA National Inquirer intended to run a front-page story about Antony Kidman being a pedophile, until they received a vicious letter from Nicole’s lawyers. A journalist and her photographer husband flew up from Sydney to interview me for a major Australian magazine – until Nicole, who had lucrative contracts with Sydney’s media outlets, took a “Scientology approach to managing” me. Finally, a UK journalist travelled around the country interviewing me and two other victims of Antony Kidman for the Daily Mail Online, until one of the victims (whose parents were Antony Kidman’s personal friends), was threatened and subsequently withdrew last minute.

Despite everything the pedophile network threw at me, my story still got out there, such that if you Google Antony Kidman’s name, the words ‘child abuse’ soon follow. Once Nicole Kidman’s PR team shut down my mainstream media exposure, by drawing on Kidman’s lucrative contracts with every Australian media outlet, I turned to the internet. Armed with a simple meme app and a talent for lyric writing, I launched my own social media campaign. I spent years in front of the computer, communicating with hundreds of victims and supporters, many fake, many genuine. I hit the conspiracy theory jackpot when David Icke featured an enormous photograph of me and my story on his Australian speaking tour.

My tactics worked. Online articles about Nicole Kidman, where the pubic was free to leave negative comments, were followed by streams of intelligent attacks on her orchestrated stardom. I realised my impact when Kidman’s PR team paid a newspaper and a morning television show to feature an article tellingly titled, ‘Shame on you, Australia. Stop hating on Nicole Kidman.’ People don’t hate Nicole as an individual. They hate what the Harvey Weinstein scandal later highlighted: that Hollywood rewards something other than an ability to sing, dance or act. Hollywood rewards loyalty to their pedophile system.

But no amount of alternative media success can match a complete break into mainstream. So, I admitted defeat. I stopped posting and even checking my sites.

Days before the 2016 US Presidential Election, I received a barrage of texts from old friends asking if I was okay. People started inquiring about our family’s welfare. I had no idea what was happening. Then I checked my blog site. A spike of 100,000 views in one day stemmed from an article that activist group Anonymous published about my being trafficked to American VIPs. They used my story to undermine Hillary Clinton’s candidacy and expose her involvement in a child sex trafficking ring. The Clinton Foundation was a front for the trafficking of children including Haiti earthquake victims. Bill and Hillary’s trafficking network implicated her campaign chairman John Podesta. Podesta and his brother Tony were staying in a villa owned by UK politician Sir Clement Freud, near British child Madeleine McCann when she disappeared in Portugal. Clement was Sigmund Freud’s grandson who was outed in mainstream British media as a pedophile. John and Tony Podesta perfectly matched the identikit images Scotland Yard released of Madeleine’s abductors.

Pedogate, as the scandal became known, surfaced when Wikileaks released emails from John Podesta’s account in October 2016. The emails notably outed Hillary Clinton as a self-confessed “Molech” worshipper, and captured politicians ordering children for pedophile parties using fast-food code words. The White House, for instance, made a massive ‘fast food’ order, contravening policy dictating all food be prepared onsite using raw ingredients to counter the security risk posed by externally prepared foods. The trafficked kids were held in transit cellars within local Washington DC businesses, including a restaurant where a drag entertainer was caught on tape boasting about raping and killing kids. Clean FBI and NYPD officers made multiple attempts to charge Clinton and other VIP members of the trafficking ring, but their efforts were typically thwarted by those above them in the chain of command.

Mainstream media giants launched a cover-up campaign against the leaked Podesta emails. The likes of CNN (founded by one of my pedophile rapists, Ted Turner) successfully drew the public’s attention from what was contained in the emails, to who might have leaked them and spread ‘fake news’. Clinton herself never addressed or denied the emails contents. The emails were in fact leaked by US intelligence community staff who opposed organised pedophilia. Mainstream journalists who reported the truth of the matter were promptly fired. Dozens of Clinton staff and associates met untimely deaths, in quick succession. So Pedogate was discredited as ‘fake news,’ despite NBC’s June 11, 2013 televised report regarding Hillary Clinton using her position as U.S. Secretary of State to cease an investigation into child sex trafficking within the State Department.

Pedogate reached the public via social media. YouTube featured interviews with credible witnesses who testified to the existence of an international child sex trafficking operation involving US politicians and the CIA. That was when I noticed retired NYPD Detective James Rothstein. The Pedogate ring, he explained, was the same network he investigated for 35 years. Rothstein observed, the perpetrators were doing everything in their power to shut the Pedogate story down. He predicted the perpetrators would successfully bury it, like every other time their network was almost exposed.

Rothstein explained that the NYPD was no ordinary state police force, but a leading investigative agency with national and international offices. Back in 1966, Rothstein became the first police detective assigned to investigate the prostitution industry. He soon discovered the underground sexual blackmail operation that compromised politicians with child prostitutes. ‘Human Compromise’ is the term he uses for this honey-trap process. Rothstein and his colleagues found that up to 70 percent of top US government leaders had been compromised. The CIA conducted the human compromise operation, while the FBI’s task was to cover it up.

James Rothstein was alerted to an identical VIP pedophile ring operating in the UK, when British Intelligence consulted him regarding the Profumo Affair. MI6 agents visited Rothstein in New York to extract what he knew about British politicians and other VIPs having sex with child prostitutes. This was part of their effort to cover up the true pedophile nature of the Profumo scandal.

Rothstein found the international pedophile rings are connected, and that their members meet at various world locations where each destination catered for a different type of degenerate sexual proclivity, including satanic themed abuse.

Rothstein and his colleagues encountered fierce resistance to the investigation and prosecution of members of the child trafficking operation. His investigative journalist contacts at the New York Times and Washington Post could not get stories about the VIP pedophile ring printed. All police, FBI, customs and IRS officers who pursued the VIP pedophile network above street level had their careers subsequently destroyed.

Rothstein’s attempts to arrest key perpetrators were continually thwarted. The choice example is when he served the head of the CIA’s human compromise operation, Tippy Richardson. According to pedophile turned police informant Ben Rose, in November 1971, Tippy Richardson, businessman Leonard Stewart (from OPEC, Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries) and a surgeon named Dr Chesky, raped and murdered three boys aged 14 to 15 years in Rose’s apartment on East 64th Street in New York City. The New York State Select Committee on Crime subsequently served subpoenas on both Tippy Richardson and Leonard Stewart. When served, Richardson said that because he worked for the CIA, the subpoena would be withdrawn under the National Security Act by the time Rothstein and his colleague returned to their offices. It was.

In 1972, Rothstein arrested one of the five Watergate burglars, CIA operative Frank Sturgis. During a subsequent two-hour interrogation, he discovered the truth about Watergate. The burglars sought something they nicknamed “The Book” which listed the Democrat and Republican politicians who accessed child prostitutes, their sexual proclivities, the amounts they paid to rape kids, and such.

The official Watergate explanation is that the Republicans broke into Democratic National Committee Headquarters to obtain information about their election strategies. People who lived through Watergate typically comment with a frown, “that never made sense.” Rothstein’s experiences make better sense of why Nixon conspired to quash the Watergate investigation, why he suggested the investigation posed a threat to national security, why his personal secretary destroyed Oval Office tape recordings after they were subpoenaed, and why his own Vice President issued a pardon which protected him from prosecution for any crimes he had “committed or may have committed or taken part in” as president. If Nixon’s crimes included pedophilia, that would make perfect sense.

I am confident President Richard Nixon and his good buddy ‘the Reverend’ Billy Graham were named in the Watergate pedophile records, because I was sex trafficked to both men as a young child.

When I spoke with James Rothstein, he said he had not heard that Nixon was a pedophile, but that he certainly knew from multiple victims Reverend Billy Graham was a rampant pedophile. Rothstein also told me that during his investigations he became aware of an identical child sex trafficking ring in Australia involving Prime Ministers’ Although he never directly investigated it himself, he said Peter Osborne who worked in Australian intelligence knew the details. He also confirmed that Australian politicians and other VIPs attended international child brothels.

Another voice to surface in the wake of the Pedogate scandal was Dutch banker Ronald Bernard. Bernard shed further light on the people and system behind the international child trafficking network during a series of interviews with an Irma Schiffers. Bernard said he worked in international finance and high-end money laundering for 12 years. There he discovered that political power does not reside with publicly elected representatives, but with the world’s 8,000 to 8,500 wealthiest individuals who exercise power behind the scenes and who routinely manipulate the media. These people, he explained, sit at the top of a power structure that resembles a pyramid. Directly beneath them sits the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). Below the BIS sit the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and the World Bank. Below them sit the Central Banks, which are illegally created private banks which oversee the commercial banking system of their respective countries. Below these sit the multinational companies. Finally, below these sit the countries’ governments.

Bernard said the wealthiest 8,000 to 8,500 people created the BIS in 1930. Since the world’s richest individuals are too young to have helped establish the BIS 88 years ago, he must be referring to banking dynasties like the Rothschilds. In a Chapter titled, ‘Banking and the World’s Biggest Business,’ the book Dope, Inc.: Britain’s Opium War Against the U.S. (Kalimtgis, Goldman & Stienberg, 1978) lists the Rothschilds as one of the nine family dynasties responsible for the modern drug industry which, they assert, “is run as a single integrated world operation, from the opium poppy to the nickel bag of heroin sold on an inner-city corner.” The current global drug trade was established by the British Crown during the Opium Wars, when P&O steam lines were founded to transport the drugs, the HSBC bank was established to launder the proceeds, and the ‘court Jews’ (Rothschilds) were employed to financially manage the operation. Apparently, little has changed, and the same operation has simply been expanded.

There must have been some truth to the content of Dope Inc. because its revelations resulted in the HSBC bank losing its license to operate in the USA. The book also inspired law enforcement officials to swap their assumption that drug trafficking consisted of pockets of independent criminal activity, for the fact it is a global network coordinated by the CIA, with proceeds laundered through banks and funneled into the CIA’s covert, terrorist operations.

This is the very system Ronald Bernard described. He said his own laundering operation dealt with governments, multinationals, terrorist organisations, and secret services. Secret service agencies, he specified, do not serve and protect a people or country as the public expect. Instead, they are all criminal organizations that trade in drugs, weapons, and children. According to Bernard, the wealthy elites controlled their employees by compromising and blackmailing them – just like James Rothstein said.

The best way to understand the child trafficking industry is to trace the history of the drug trafficking industry. As you read Dope Inc., cross out each occurrence of the word ‘drugs’ and replace it with the word ‘kids’ – this will give you a picture of the child trafficking network that victimised me. Like the drug trade, the child sex trafficking industry is run by the very same people as a single integrated world operation. At the top of this sit the wealthy elite who maintain control by ensuring only blackmailed, compromised politicians, military brass, and government officials occupy leadership. The secret services, including ASIO, the CIA and British Intelligence, coordinate the child trafficking and human compromise operation, receive the victims procured via the little men, train these into suitable assets, and transport the victims nationally and internationally to service VIP pedophiles.

They are a pedophile Baal church so they are a pedophile state. The deep state in which people speak of are the orders of Rome infiltrated and running the state. The state functions at the sole pleasure of the pedophile Baal church of the Western world. This is End Times revelations just look at the data we are in the information age. It's not the End it's the urshering in of the Light.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sodomy is worse than White Supremacy
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sodomy the worst of evils
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2020

Exploring Real History

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2018

WATERGATE WAS PEDOGATE AS 'RECORDS' WERE KEPT AT THE D.N.H.

by Fiona Barnett

Watergate Was Pedogate: The Break-in Was Strictly Based On One Thing – The Pedophile Records That Were Being Kept at the Democratic National Headquarters

In October 2016, I presented at a Trauma and Dissociation conference in Seattle, USA. Following my talk, one attendee approached me in the hotel lobby where my fellow presenters sat at their merchandise stalls.

“All this!” she shouted while sweeping her arm across the sideshow alley of over-priced books, stickers and fridge magnets, “All this – is shit! You have the real stuff! Where’s your book?!” Tears welled in her eyes. “Write a book! Please write a book!”

Yes, I have the real stuff. I’m not some arrogant academic pretending to understand what it’s like to be a victim of the most heinous crimes. I lived it. I spent my developmental years trapped in a mind control labyrinth. I then spent my adult years navigating a way out.

I eventually achieved what few victims have, true integration. I may therefore declare with authority what does and does not work.

I prefer the term ‘victim’ to ‘survivor’ because the latter implies my ordeal is over. My ordeal will likely never end. As Dr Reina Michaelson warned, “Fiona, I think this is a life sentence.” I serve a life sentence for crimes committed against me, with the full knowledge and blessing of the Australian government. 

I am constantly harassed by police, paid agitators, pedophile payroll academics and journalists, DID sleeper cells, perpetrator relatives, fake victims, fake advocates, professional social media trolls, and retired intelligence community thugs hired to do the dirty work of the VIP pedophiles who dare not overtly attack me since that would attract media attention to their role in the international child trafficking operation.

Recovery from extreme abuse begins with realising the true nature and extent of international child trafficking. 

In 2015, a certain journalist wrote favourable articles about me concerning my Sydney press conference. I subsequently phoned and asked him to investigate and publish my full story. If only one mainstream journalist published my testimony against Antony Kidman, I reasoned, it would blow the international child trafficking network wide open. 

During this call, he relayed a conversation he once had with “a couple of spooks” who told him that all senior politicians are pedophiles because that is how they are controlled. He asked me if that was my story.

“That’s exactly right. That’s consistent with my experience,” I tried to contain my excitement. “The mainstream media has long documented the CIA’s involvement in drugs and weapons trafficking, right?”

He agreed, noting there had just been another story about that in the mainstream press.

“Well then, is it so hard to imagine they are also involved in trafficking children – which is far more lucrative than guns and drugs? ASIO and the CIA work together to traffic children between Australia and America. They’re the ones who trafficked me.”

The journalist promised to consider my request, bearing in mind he had a young family and publishing my story would surely place them at risk. But he never got back to me. 

A short time later, he suddenly developed a rare and aggressive form of cancer. I called him, expressed my condolences, and we chatted for a bit. At the end of the conversation, I mentioned I was considering writing a book. I asked him to clarify and elaborate on what he told me of his encounter with the “spooks”.

“I never said that,” he bluntly asserted.

I sighed in resignation… It was over. There went my last chance at breaking into the mainstream media. There went years of building rapport and credibility with mainstream journalists. Years of investigating other abuse cases and passing my findings on to television and newspapers. Years of driving journalists around the district to meet the victims themselves. Years of results in other cases. 

The Gold Coast Hogtie Doctor story went international, with Neville Davis being permanently banned from practising medicine in Australia (although, that doesn’t stop him setting up shop in Thailand). Gary Willis’ 20-year child abuse spree ended with a permanent ban on his teaching for the NSW education department (although, that didn’t stop him from working for Education Queensland, at Tallebudgera Primary School).

And NSW police were forced to do a mop up investigation of Daruk Boys Home after sensational headlines about a victim having his penis cut off went global (although, they left out the bit where Daruk boys were trafficked to VIP pedophiles at Kings Cross child brothels).

I had come so close. My 2015 press conference was statistically the most popular story on the Sydney Morning Herald website that day, even though their computer technicians refused to list it as the most viewed article. 

The USA National Inquirer intended to run a front-page story about Antony Kidman being a pedophile, until they received a vicious letter from Nicole’s lawyers. A journalist and her photographer husband flew up from Sydney to interview me for a major Australian magazine – until Nicole, who had lucrative contracts with Sydney’s media outlets, took a “Scientology approach to managing” me. 

Finally, a UK journalist travelled around the country interviewing me and two other victims of Antony Kidman for the Daily Mail Online, until one of the victims (whose parents were Antony Kidman’s personal friends), was threatened and subsequently withdrew last minute.

Despite everything the pedophile network threw at me, my story still got out there, such that if you Google Antony Kidman’s name, the words ‘child abuse’ soon follow. Once Nicole Kidman’s PR team shut down my mainstream media exposure, by drawing on Kidman’s lucrative contracts with every Australian media outlet, I turned to the internet. 

Armed with a simple meme app and a talent for lyric writing, I launched my own social media campaign. I spent years in front of the computer, communicating with hundreds of victims and supporters, many fake, many genuine. I hit the conspiracy theory jackpot when David Icke featured an enormous photograph of me and my story on his Australian speaking tour.

My tactics worked. 

Online articles about Nicole Kidman, where the pubic was free to leave negative comments, were followed by streams of intelligent attacks on her orchestrated stardom. I realised my impact when Kidman’s PR team paid a newspaper and a morning television show to feature an article tellingly titled, ‘Shame on you, Australia. Stop hating on Nicole Kidman.’

People don’t hate Nicole as an individual. They hate what the Harvey Weinstein scandal later highlighted: that Hollywood rewards something other than an ability to sing, dance or act. Hollywood rewards loyalty to their pedophile system.

But no amount of alternative media success can match a complete break into mainstream. So, I admitted defeat. I stopped posting and even checking my sites.

Days before the 2016 US Presidential Election, I received a barrage of texts from old friends asking if I was okay. People started inquiring about our family’s welfare. I had no idea what was happening.

Then I checked my blog site. A spike of 100,000 views in one day stemmed from an article that activist group Anonymous published about my being trafficked to American VIPs. 

Bill and Hillary Clinton Are Involved 

in a Child Sex Trafficking Ring

They used my story to undermine Hillary Clinton’s candidacy and expose her involvement in a child sex trafficking ring. The Clinton Foundation was a front for the trafficking of children including Haiti earthquake victims. 

Bill and Hillary’s trafficking network implicated her campaign chairman John Podesta. John and his brother Tony were staying in a villa owned by UK politician Sir Clement Freud, near British child Madeleine McCann when she disappeared in Portugal. 

Clement was Sigmund Freud’s grandson who was outed in mainstream British media as a pedophile. John and Tony Podesta perfectly matched the identikit images Scotland Yard released of Madeleine’s abductors. 

Pedogate, as the scandal became known, surfaced when Wikileaks released emails from John Podesta’s account in October 2016. 

The emails notably outed Hillary Clinton as a self-confessed “Molech” worshiper, and captured politicians ordering children for pedophile parties using fast-food code words.

The White house, for instance, made a massive ‘fast food’ order, contravening policy dictating all food be prepared onsite using raw ingredients to counter the security risk posed by externally prepared foods. 

The trafficked kids were held in transit cellars within local Washington DC businesses, including a restaurant where a drag entertainer was caught on tape boasting about raping and killing kids.

Clean FBI and NYPD officers made multiple attempts to charge Clinton and other VIP members of the trafficking ring, but their efforts were typically thwarted by those above them in the chain of command.

Mainstream media giants launched a cover-up campaign against the leaked Podesta emails. The likes of CNN (founded by one of my pedophile rapists, Ted Turner) successfully drew the public’s attention from what was contained in the emails, to who might have leaked them and spread ‘fake news’.

Alexander: With this occasion, I would like to reiterate that the "fake news" psy-op is nothing more than PedoGate / PizzaGate damage control. The reason why the Internet is being censored today (massive attack on free speech and the Constitution) is because the world has uncovered their darkest secret: that most of the powerful politicians and super rich businessmen are part of Satanic cult that rapes and sometimes even kills children. This cult both propels them into positions of power and also keeps them under control.

Child Trafficking is a Single Worldwide Operation Coordinated by the CIA (Documentary) 

Clinton herself never addressed or denied the emails contents. The emails were in fact leaked by US intelligence community staff who opposed organised pedophilia. Mainstream journalists who reported the truth of the matter were promptly fired. Dozens of Clinton staff and associates met untimely deaths, in quick succession.

So Pedogate was discredited as ‘fake news,’ despite NBC’s June 11, 2013 televised report regarding Hillary Clinton using her position as U.S. Secretary of State to cease an investigation into child sex trafficking within the State Department.
Pedogate reached the public via social media [hence the censorship]. 

YouTube featured interviews with credible witnesses who testified to the existence of an international child sex trafficking operation involving US politicians and the CIA.

NYPD Detective James Rothstein 

That was when I noticed retired NYPD Detective James Rothstein. The Pedogate ring, he explained, was the same network he investigated for 35 years. Rothstein observed, the perpetrators were doing everything in their power to shut the Pedogate story down. He predicted the perpetrators would successfully bury it, like every other time their network was almost exposed.

Rothstein explained that the NYPD was no ordinary state police force, but a leading investigative agency with national and international offices. Back in 1966, Rothstein became the first police detective assigned to investigate the prostitution industry. 

He soon discovered the underground sexual blackmail operation that compromised politicians with child prostitutes. ‘Human Compromise’ is the term he uses for this honey-trap process.

The "Human Compromise" Videos (Child Porn and Child Sacrifice) That Rule the World

Rothstein and his colleagues found that up to 70 percent of top US government leaders had been compromised. The CIA conducted the human compromise operation, while the FBI’s task was to cover it up.

James Rothstein was alerted to an identical VIP pedophile ring operating in the UK, when British Intelligence consulted him regarding the Profumo Affair. 

MI6 agents visited Rothstein in New York to extract what he knew about British politicians and other VIPs having sex with child prostitutes. This was part of their effort to cover up the true pedophile nature of the Profumo scandal.

Rothstein found the international pedophile rings are connected, and that their members meet at various world locations where each destination catered for a different type of degenerate sexual proclivity, including satanic themed abuse.

Rothstein and his colleagues encountered fierce resistance to the investigation and prosecution of members of the child trafficking operation. His investigative journalist contacts at the New York Times and Washington Post could not get stories about the VIP pedophile ring printed. 

All police, FBI, customs and IRS officers who pursued the VIP pedophile network above street level had their careers subsequently destroyed.

Rothstein’s attempts to arrest key perpetrators were continually thwarted. The choice example is when he served the head of the CIA’s human compromise operation, Tippy Richardson. 

According to pedophile turned police informant Ben Rose, in November 1971, Tippy Richardson, businessman Leonard Stewart (from OPEC, Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries) and a surgeon named Dr Chesky, raped and murdered three boys aged 14 to 15 years in Rose’s apartment on East 64th Street in New York City. 

The New York State Select Committee on Crime subsequently served subpoenas on both Tippy Richardson and Leonard Stewart. When served, Richardson said that because he worked for the CIA, the subpoena would be withdrawn under the National Security Act by the time Rothstein and his colleague returned to their offices. It was.

They are a pedophile state

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2020
Watergate Was Pedogate

In 1972, Rothstein arrested one of the five Watergate burglars, CIA operative Frank Sturgis. During a subsequent two-hour interrogation, he discovered the truth about Watergate. The burglars sought something they nicknamed “The Book” which listed the Democrat and Republican politicians who accessed child prostitutes, their sexual proclivities, the amounts they paid to rape kids, and such.

The official Watergate explanation is that the Republicans broke into Democratic National Committee Headquarters to obtain information about their election strategies. People who lived through Watergate typically comment with a frown, “that never made sense.” 

Rothstein’s experiences make better sense of why Nixon conspired to quash the Watergate investigation, why he suggested the investigation posed a threat to national security, why his personal secretary destroyed Oval Office tape recordings after they were subpoenaed, and why his own Vice President issued a pardon which protected him from prosecution for any crimes he had “committed or may have committed or taken part in” as president. If Nixon’s crimes included pedophilia, that would make perfect sense.

I am confident President Richard Nixon and his good buddy ‘the Reverend’ Billy Graham were named in the Watergate pedophile records, because I was sex trafficked to both men as a young child.

When I spoke with James Rothstein, he said he had not heard that Nixon was a pedophile, but that he certainly knew from multiple victims Reverend Billy Graham was a rampant pedophile. Rothstein also told me that during his investigations he became aware of an identical child sex trafficking ring in Australia involving Prime Ministers. 

Although he never directly investigated it himself, he said Peter Osborne who worked in Australian intelligence knew the details. He also confirmed that Australian politicians and other VIPs attended international child brothels.

Dutch Banker Ronald Bernard Defected After Witnessing Ritualistic Child Sacrifice

Another voice to surface in the wake of the Pedogate scandal was Dutch banker Ronald Bernard. Bernard shed further light on the people and system behind the international child trafficking network during a series of interviews with an Irma Schiffers. 

Bernard said he worked in international finance and high-end money laundering for 12 years. There he discovered that political power does not reside with publicly elected representatives, but with the world’s 8,000 to 8,500 wealthiest individuals who exercise power behind the scenes and who routinely manipulate the media. 

These people, he explained, sit at the top of a power structure that resembles a pyramid. Directly beneath them sits the Bank for International Settlements (BIS). Below the BIS sit the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and the World Bank. 

Below them sit the Central Banks, which are illegally created private banks which oversee the commercial banking system of their respective countries. Below these sit the multinational companies. Finally, below these sit the countries’ governments.

The Rothschilds Are Behind the Trafficking of Children, Drugs and Weapons

Bernard said the wealthiest 8,000 to 8,500 people created the BIS in 1930. Since the world’s richest individuals are too young to have helped establish the BIS 88 years ago, he must be referring to banking dynasties like the Rothschilds. 

In a Chapter titled, ‘Banking and the World’s Biggest Business,’ the book Dope, Inc.: Britain’s Opium War Against the U.S. (Kalimtgis, Goldman & Stienberg, 1978) lists the Rothschilds as one of the nine family dynasties responsible for the modern drug industry which, they assert, “is run as a single integrated world operation, from the opium poppy to the nickel bag of heroin sold on an inner-city corner.” 

The current global drug trade was established by the British Crown during the Opium Wars, when P&O steam lines were founded to transport the drugs, the HSBC bank was established to launder the proceeds, and the ‘court Jews’ (Rothschilds) were employed to financially manage the operation. Apparently, little has changed, and the same operation has simply been expanded.

There must have been some truth to the content of Dope Inc. because its revelations resulted in the HSBC bank losing its licence to operate in the USA.

The book also inspired law enforcement officials to swap their assumption that drug trafficking consisted of pockets of independent criminal activity, for the fact it is a global network coordinated by the CIA, with proceeds laundered through banks and funneled into the CIA’s covert, terrorist operations.

This is the very system Ronald Bernard described. He said his own laundering operation dealt with governments, multinationals, terrorist organisations, and secret services.

Secret service agencies, he specified, do not serve and protect a people or country as the public expect. Instead, they are all criminal organizations that trade in drugs, weapons, and children.

According to Bernard, the wealthy elites controlled their employees by compromising and blackmailing them – just like James Rothstein said.

The best way to understand the child trafficking industry is to trace the history of the drug trafficking industry. As you read Dope Inc., cross out each occurrence of the word ‘drugs’ and replace it with the word ‘kids’ – this will give you a picture of the child trafficking network that victimised me. 

Like the drug trade, the child sex trafficking industry is run by the very same people as a single integrated world operation. At the top of this sit the wealthy elite who maintain control by ensuring only blackmailed, compromised politicians, military brass, and government officials occupy leadership. 

The secret services, including ASIO, the CIA and British Intelligence, coordinate the child trafficking and human compromise operation, receive the victims procured via the little men, train these into suitable assets, and transport the victims nationally and internationally to service VIP pedophiles.

Australia is in the process of two federal investigations, the Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse, and the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry. 

Only one of these investigations has shed any light on the global child trafficking network I personally reported to the Child Abuse Royal Commission. 

On 5 April 2018, the newly appointed head of AUSTRC (Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre) told the ABC news:

"I thought coming from the Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission that I had a pretty good handle on serious and organised crime side. I didn’t appreciate the depth and breadth of involvement with private entities and banks. I didn’t appreciate how many industries it does actually touch. 

"There’s a misperception that money laundering is a victimless white-collar crime that’s probably just looking at tax avoidance – and it’s not. It’s criminal entities using financial institutions here and nationally to move criminal funds around our country and our financial system overseas and it has a massive impact on everyday life; whether that’s child exploitation, serious and organised crime, drug importation – it all involves money laundering."

Australia’s Commonwealth Bank was subsequently fined 700 million dollars for near 54,000 breaches of anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism financing laws, including the laundering of proceeds from child sex trafficking, and the channeling of funds into overseas terrorist organisations. 

So, my very own bank, which wooed my kiddie custom with a green tin money box painted to resemble a building, simultaneously facilitated my child abuse.

An excerpt from a work in progress, EYES WIDE OPEN: An Australian Experience of CIA Child Trafficking, by Fiona Barnett

http://humansarefree.com/

oldmaninthedesert at 10:04 AM

Wake up out your slumber
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
The burglars sought something they nicknamed “The Book” which listed the Democrat and Republican politicians who accessed child prostitutes, their sexual proclivities, the amounts they paid to rape kids, and such. 

So Watergate was about pedophile blackmail of politicians within the Democratic and Republican parties and they kept a blacklist of records until someone broke in and stole the list. Whose names are on the list?
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wake up out your slumber
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2020

HOME2019JUNE5

JOE BIDEN’S COLLEGE ROOMMATE ADMITS FORMER VP IS A PEDOPHILE

2020 ElectionDeep StatePolitics

Joe Biden’s College Roommate Admits Former VP is a Pedophile 8 months ago TWP Site Admin

The definition of “pedophile” is an adult with “sexual fondness for and activity” with children, i.e., minors below the age of consent.

Joe Biden, 76, is a former vice president in the Obama administration and a 2020 Democrat candidate for President.

Baxter Dmitry reports for Newspunch, April 3, 2019, that according to Paul Tatchell, a roommate of Joe Biden at the Syracuse University College of Law, Biden admitted he was sexually attracted to children.

Tatchell reportedly said that Biden “used to say it was his ‘civic responsibility’ and that if he didn’t ‘choke the chicken’ or ‘clean the hosepipe’ before spending time around children he wouldn’t be able to keep his hands off them.”

So Obama is married to a man named Michael Robinson from Chicago. He chooses Joe Biden a Jew as his Vice president and Biden is a known Roman catholic pedophile. And the both of them push gay marriage which is a legal right for pedophiles to adopt children.

They are a pedophile state

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2020

DONATE

Former La Luz Del Mundo Member Alleges The Church Ran Child Sex Slavery Ring

BY AARON SCHRANK IN NEWS ON FEBRUARY 13, 2020 7:09 PM

Sochil Martin, center, with lawyers Jeff Anderson, left, and Deborah Mallgrave, speaks at a news conference Thursday. (Stefanie Dazio/AP)

A new civil lawsuit filed Thursday against religious leader and self-proclaimed "Apostle" of La Luz Del Mundo, Naason Joaquin Garcia, contains shocking allegations of abuse.

The filing, made in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, came as the religious group is holding its "Holy Supper" event at the Pomona Fairplex, attended by thousands.

It also comes more than eight months since Garcia, the Mexico-based megachurch's religious leader, was arrested in Los Angeles on dozens of felony child rape and human trafficking charges. He has been held without bail in downtown L.A.'s Men's Central Jail since then, after the court refused to grant bail citing him as a high-flight risk.

The lawsuit filed by Sochil Martin, a former Luz Del Mundo member, marks the first time a former La Luz Del Mundo church member has spoken openly about abuse allegations. Martin's lawyers held a news conference Thursday afternoon in Los Angeles to detail her claims against the religious organization, Garcia and other top leaders of the organization.

The 34-year-old woman says she grew up deep in La Luz Del Mundo, primarily attending the flagship temple in East L.A.

Martin says she was groomed as a child, beaten, forced to work for no pay for the church's communications department, and raped hundreds of times over two decades by Apostle Naason Joaquin Garcia and his father, Samuel Joaquin Flores. 

'EARLY AND OFTEN' (p. 3)

View the entire document with DocumentCloud

Martin's complaint alleges a ring of child sexual slavery and financial manipulation within the church and points fingers at Naason Joaquin Garcia's family members and La Luz Del Mundo bishops, many of whom are based in Southern California.

"For nearly 22 years, I was made to work for, travel for, lie for and give my body to an organization who saw me as nothing more than a source of profit and sexual pleasure," Martin told reporters gathered at the offices of Greenberg Gross in downtown Los Angeles Thursday. "Hundreds, if not thousands of other children before me and after me suffered the same fate."

Church officials rejected Martin's account Thursday morning.

"I think it's just a ploy for attention," said Jack Freeman, La Luz Del Mundo's U.S. spokesman and minister of its temple in Redlands. "It's hatred being manifested towards the Church to disrupt our biggest and holiest event."

Freeman told LAist he hadn't read the complaint, but confirmed that Martin was a former church member who had once worked for La Luz Del Mundo's communications arm, Berea International USA.

Jack Freeman is the U.S. spokesman for La Luz Del Mundo and a minister at the religious group's Redlands Temple. (Chava Sanchez/ LAist)

WHAT IS LA LUZ DEL MUNDO?

La Luz Del Mundo (full name "Church of the Living God, Pillar and Ground of the Truth, The Light of the World"wink was founded in Guadalajara in the 1920s by Naason Joaquin Garcia's grandfather Eusebio Joaquín González, the church's first self-proclaimed apostle.

La Luz Del Mundo is Mexico's second-largest religious movement, after the Catholic Church. It's a Protestant Christian religious movement that considers itself a restoration of early Christian church.

The Light of The World reports 1,500 temples in 58 countries and between 1 and 5 million members worldwide.

It has a big presence in California, with more than 50 temples, including churches in East L.A. and Pasadena. 

People congregate in front of the La Luz Del Mundo (The Light of the World) Church in Los Angeles, California, on June 5, 2019. (Frederic J. Brown/AFP/Getty Images)

Joaquin Garcia's father, Samuel Joaquin Flores, led the church from 1964 until 2014.He was the subject of sexual abuse allegations in 1997, but never faced criminal charges.

La Luz traditions are unfamiliar to many in the U.S. Churches offer three prayer services each day. Male and female worshippers sit on opposite sides of churches. Women wear long skirts and cover their heads with lace veils. Church members aren't supposed to drink, smoke or gamble. The church does not celebrate Christmas or Easter.

As a minority religion in heavily Catholic Mexico, La Luz Del Mundo members have faced some marginalization and persecution.

Women praying at Holy Supper event in Pomona on Thursday. (Chava Sanchez / LAist)

WHAT IS THE HOLY SUPPER?

This event is the U.S. twist on the group's annual Santa Cena gathering at the church's historic headquarters in Guadalajara — which draws hundreds of thousands of the church's millions of members every August in honor of the founding apostle's birthday.

It's a sacred rite and ritual for Luz Del Mundo members. Several cups filled with wine (or grape juice) are shared among their thousands of members.

This U.S. version was first held here in 2018, to signal the church's growing role in the U.S. under Naason Joaquin Garcia's leadership.

The ritual itself is scheduled to take place Friday evening, in part commemorating the former apostle Samuel Joaquin Flores' birthday.

"It's a moment of spiritual renewal where we are able to break bread, drink wine and regain our connection with God and Jesus Christ," said Genesis Coronado, a spokesperson providing a tour of the Pomona Fairplex. "As humans, we have moments of sin, and this event allows us to reconcile with God."

Church officials estimated more than 10,000 members showed up to celebrate in Pomona. There are five more sites around the country, including San Diego, Phoenix, Chicago, Dallas, and Wanshington D.C.

Men gather at La Luz Del Mundo's Holy Supper event in Pomona on Thursday. (Chava Sanchez/ LAist)

NEW ALLEGATIONS FROM 'THE INNER-CIRCLE'

Sochil Martin is stepping forward and alleging years of abuse and manipulation growing up deep inside the religious group's flagship church in East L.A,, where the jailed church leader and self-proclaimed "Apostle" of the religious movement was once a pastor.

In her civil complaint, Martin says she was trafficked throughout the U.S. and Mexico, beaten and raped dozens of times and even forced to have sex with children — all to satisfy the desires of "the two Apostles," Naason Joaquin Garcia, and his father Samuel Joaquin Flores.

Martin also claims that since age 16, La Luz Del Mundo's senior leaders forced her to do more than 30,000 hours of unpaid work for the church's communications arm, International Berea USA. which is run out of East L.A. and was established by Naason Joaquin Garcia in 2009.

Martin alleges church leaders used their positions of power to benefit from her trafficking and unpaid labor. She named 12 additional people in the lawsuit, including several bishops in La Luz Del Mundo, some of Martin's former bosses at the Church's communications department and Naason Joaquin Garcia's family members.

She alleges a widespread culture of coercion and control inside the organization. Martin says countless members have been forced to work for LDM. The complaint claims most of the employees at Berea International were unpaid.

"For far too many La Luz Del Mundo members, everything they have is taken by LLDM. Every dollar they make goes to La Luz Del Mundo because they truly believe their money will be used to do the work of God on Earth," Martin said. "But all the hard-earned money goes to making Naason and his enablers rich."

Martin claims, on one occasion, LDM members in Southern California were encouraged to donate gold jewelry and heirlooms to the Apostle, which were melted down and used to paint the molding on his new home in Los Angeles.

She says members are pressured to give whatever they have to the Church, including homes, which are then either used by the Apostle's family or rented out to other LDM members for revenue.

"As thousands gather to celebrate the Holy Supper, Naason's followers will call me a liar and coerce members into giving their last pennies into helping Naason fight me and people like me," Martin said.

Martin says cash donated at La Luz del Mundo's temples feeds Naason Joaquin Garcia's lavish lifestyle. According to the complaint, Naason Joaquin Garcia owns two private ranches in Redlands and South Texas, which house exotic animals and vintage cars.

Sochil left the Church in 2016. Since 2018, She's been working with authorities to help investigate and prosecute La Luz Del Mundo's leaders.

WHAT'S HAPPENED IN COURT SO FAR?

Naason Joaquin Garcia and several co-conspirators were arrested last June and charged with dozens of felonies in a case filed by California Department of Justice. Garcia was first held on record high bail in L.A. county, and now without bail oncharges involve three girls and one young woman in L.A. county in recent years. Garcia had denied the charges.

The case has been dragging in the pre-trial phase since Naason Joaquin Garcia's dramatic arrest at LAX, at least in part because the child victims in the case were guaranteed anonymity when they reported alleged abuse to California Attorney General Xavier Becerra's office.

Naason Joaquin Garcia, the leader of the Church of the Light of the World, walking among his parishioners in Guadalajara, Mexico. (Ulisese Ruiz/AFP/Getty Images)

But the criminal case filed today is the first where a former member of the church is publicly accusing La Luz Del Mundo and its leadership of manipulation and sex abuse. Sochil's attorneys, from Greenberg Gross and Jeff Anderson & Associates, said they hoped more victims will come forward.

Church officials and active members maintain the innocence and righteousness of their leader and Apostle. Spokesman Jack Freeman says despite the new allegations, the Holy Supper is going on as planned and has already resulted in hundreds of baptisms around the U.S.

Now here we are back looking at the church and see that they running a pedophile ring. So the US churches and state runs pedophile rings.

In these End Times data will kill Golaith.

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
They are a pedophile state and pedophiles church
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 10:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Pizzagate Watergate Pedogate Papalgate
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 12:47am On Feb 15, 2020

Campaign created by

T Hartley

END CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES "CPS" Child trafficking, Child Kidnapping, Pedophilia Rings, Child Sacrifice, Sexual Exploitation, Child & Teenage Pornography and even Organ Harvesting. WE MUST CONFRONT THE FRAUD IN CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES "CPS" & END THE LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY.

TAKE ACTION & SIGN THIS PETITION NOW

Read the full Senate 415 Bill Here: 
http://www.legis.ga.gov/Legislation/20072008/77497.pdf

HARDWICK V. VREEKEN 

https://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/opinions/2017/01/03/15-55563.pdf

Cease ALL international, National & each of the States within the united States illegal kidnapping, child trafficking, sacrifice, pediophile rings, sexual explotation & etc. of the Paleo, Autochthonous, Indigenous, Aboriginal peoples denationalized in order to violate the aforementioned peoples within the corporate united States, ALL other natural living, breathing, human people in the united States & ALL other natural human people around the world.

Californian Republic, Petitioning Governor or the seat holder of the Corporate State of California: Jerry Brown & Petitioning the rest of the entire NorthWest Amexem/NorthWest Africa/Turtle Island/Al Moroc/Washitaw Territory & Empire "America" (Coporate united States)

Speacifically, this petition's focus is on the corporate united States within the lands of the aforementioned Paleo, Autochthonous, Aboriginal, Indigenous peoples of this land of NortWest America*. Due to CPS seizing "kidnapping" & "child trafficing" this population of Autochthonous (minomered "Black"wink peoples children at a 40% higher rate than any other group & holding them within the system 40% longer than any other group. However, also petitioning for ALL other natural, living, breathing peoples childrens whom have previously, are currently or will futuristically have any involvement with or dealings with D.B.A. CPS Nation Wide & World Wide.

*Return My 2 Autochthonous Babies to Me immediatley.

1. Sign (deceased) GA Senator Nancy Schaefer's Bill 415 into International Law, Federal Law, sign & adopt GA Bill 415 by each of the corporate united States within *North America/NorthWest Amexem/NorthWest Africa/North Gate/Turtle Island.

2. International Criminal Hearing on ALL Child Protection Services "CPS" & international Court of Justice Hearing on ALL Child Protective Services.

3. Federal Congressional Hearing on ALL Child Protective Services "CPS".

4. Abolish ALL of the Federal & State Financial Incentives (that have turned CPS into a business that separates families for money). Abolishing every & ALL States from Applying for OBTAINING, RECIEVING OR ACCEPTING ADOPTION INCENTIVE PAYMENTS under the Federal Adoption & Safe Families ACT of 1997 or any other unknown &/or known. No New &/or future but not limited to statues, laws, bills, codes, etc. & "the likes" for CPS to gain, obtain, recieve or accept money for adoption incentives &/or termination of the parents or guardians rights.

5. Independent Audit of ALL State Child Protective Services.

6. MANDATORY that CPS provides substancial verified valid proof to obtain a MANDATORY Court Order by an Article 3 Court to Enter a Residence to Seize a Child.

7. Family Article 3 Court(s) to be Open to the Public (Confidentiallity & Secrecy PROTECTS THE WRONG PEOPLE).

8. NO Medicine, Vaccines, Shot(s), Medical Service(s) administered to a Child over the Objection of the Parent or Custodian.

9. CPS held liable, accountable for the accuracy of each & every claim. Providing the Article 3 court(s) with Mandatory Proof of Verifiable Claim(s) made against parent(s) or custodian(s).

10. When CPS is found but not limited to fraudulently withholding, distroying, fabricating evidence & etc. that CPS be criminally, civilly & publically held LIABLE; both at their personal capacity & the representation of & equally liable for & of the D.B.A. "CPS" both singularly & as "the whole" of the corporation.

11. MANDATORY PROOF OF EXHAUSTING ALL RESOURCES, SERVICES & BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE TRUEST AIDE NECESSARY IN KEEPING FAMILIES TOGETHER OR UNITING FAMILIES BACK TOGETHER BEFORE OR WITHOUT EVER TERMINATING THE PARENT(S) OR GUARDIANS RIGHTS.

12. ALL STATES MANDITORY ADVISMENT of Legal Rights for Parents, Guardians or Custodians.

13. Mandate CPS to take preventitive actions by teaching families ways to live healthier lifestyles & keeping families together. Providing Reasonalbe & Clear steps to all families or custodian to meet criteria for children to stay within their families homes to prevent to need for children to be removed from a home.

Why is this important?

CPS No LONGER SERVES THE PEOPLE. Many children, parents & guardians have experienced, live through &/or witnessed such injustice & harm brought to so many families by CPS FRAUD & LACK OF ACCOUNTABILITY... Senator Nancy Schaefer stated, "the (CPS) system cannot be be trusted. It does NOT SERVE the PEOPLE. It ablitorates families & children simply because it has the power to do so. WE MUST CONFRONT THE FRAUD IN CPS. CPS seizes children using the very system that is paid for by the tax payer who actually believes it is used to protect abused & neglected children. A child is 6 times more likely to be abused in CPS than if left in the general public. The system converts children into cash while distroying their families & their lives. No children who emerge from the system can ever be sound or whole. Many disappear & never are heard from again... What is happening in America is a Criminal Political Phenominon & it must be brought to an END."

I, myself, was a child kidnapped & made a ward of the State of California. As a young child witnessing these real life horrors... living, breathing, bleeding, crying, screaming for help & NO One Came. So many violated, witnessing traumatic human violations & now experiencing this all over again... However, from the parental side of the illegal kidnapping & child trafficing of my very own toddler & new born baby.

CPS has become a business with little to No Integrity & No Accountability. Case Workers & Social Workers are very often times guilty of fraud. They withhold & distroy evidence. They fabricate evidence & seek to Terminate Parental Rights unnecessarily. Based on obtaining the HUGE Cash Bonuses administered to the States for every CHILD ADOPTED OUT FOSTER CARE. Babies sale fast & are the preferred merchandise for attracting Adopting Parents.

"To obtain the Bonuses CPS would need more children they must have merchandise that sales & they must have plenty so that the buyer can choose. Some counties offer $4,000-$6,000 in bonuses for each child ADOPTED OUT to Strangers & an Additional $2,000 for a special need Child." -Nancy Schaefer

Similarly to many Childrens' stories Nation Wide: Specifically in Georgia, former Senator Nancy Schaefer had found during the last few years that: in Georgia housed children in a foster home with a known pedophile who molested the children; in Habersham County failed to remove 6 children from a home where they are being abused and tortured; in Georgia turned 2 girls over to a California father who had a pornographic video business.

Please join me in WORKING to help SET OUR Children & Families FREE. To whom much is given; much is required..." Please JOIN US, BY TAKING ACTION & also pray for our children & for our families. "WE ALL MUST PRESS ON & WIN THIS RACE FOR AMERICA!!!" -Nancy Schaefer "May Your Mission to Save the Children Live on through each one of Us."

So, it is Written. So SHALL IT BE. Our CHILDREN & FAMILIES ARE FREE. ASHE. OSHE. ASHE.

It's just an evil society underneath it all.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 2:42am On Feb 15, 2020
Them pedophiles are coming out the Church

Slave Owners come out of the Church

Colonizers come out of the Church

Baal worship comes out of the Church

Wake up out your slumber
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 3:30pm On Feb 15, 2020

Lincoln City pastor arrested on charges of sex abuse of minor

Justin Werner

8 months ago

Lincoln City Police arrested local pastor Mitchell Houston Conte on Thursday on multiple charges stemming from an investigation into sexual abuse of a minor.

Conte, 35, of Lincoln City, formerly a pastor at Oceanlake Christian Church, was charged with two counts of contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor, online sexual corruption of a child, luring a minor, sexual abuse and sodomy.

Conte started as a pastor at Oceanlake church in the beginning of 2018 and left in November. Conte was instrumental in running the Spooky Spectacular at Taft Elementary on Halloween in 2018.

Conte was lodged at the Lincoln County Jail, where he awaits a court date set for June 14, with bail set at $200,000.

If you have any information pertaining to this investigation, please contact the Lincoln City Police Department at 541-994-3636.

As I continue to point out pastor child rape is epidemic in the US. Eveveryday one of them is arrested for abusing babies. And just think a pastor worked hard to get Christians to stand against the rise of sexual perversion and out of nearly 250 hundred million Christians in the US he barely received 200,000 signatures to petition the government's assistance. They aren't interested in justice they would rather turn the community policing program into a scape goating innocents than report their pedophile church leaders. The Gay Mafia is real and its connected with the mayors and bishops over cities and towns.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 7:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sodomy the worst of evils
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2020

The Rise of the Gay Mafia, a Powerful Cabal That Never ExistedBefore the gay agenda there was the homintern.

By Nathan Smith 

MAY 10, 2016

The paranoia over an "international homosexual conspiracy" rivaled the McCarthy communist witch hunts of the 1950s. (Photo: US Senate/Public Domain)

The idea of a “gay mafia” may seem like a bad oxymoron.

But there was a time in American history when there was a real fear that a gay mafia—known collectively as “hominterns”—existed, wielding control across Hollywood and throughout the arts and entertainment industries.

In his new book Homintern: How Gay Culture Liberated the Modern World, English academic Gregory Woods chronicles the rise of the “homintern,” exploring how the longstanding fear of homosexual men spurred a century-long paranoia about an alleged gay mafia controlling areas of government, the arts and academia. 

The cover of Gregory Woods' Homintern: How Gay Culture Liberated the Modern World. (Photo: Courtesy Yale University Press)

Woods traces the origins of this paranoia first to Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, two well-known social theorists who espoused the idea of a communist society. In the mid-19th century the pair corresponded about the threat of “pederasts”—an antiquated term referring to men who had sex with younger men, since “homosexual” did not yet exist as a label—to their goal of establishing non-sexual comradeship between other men. As their aim was to establish a united front between men committed to dismantling class hierarchies, Marx and Engels feared that “pederasts” would threaten this bond, confusing fraternizing if a sexual desire was thrown into the mix.

Friedrich Engels (left) and Karl Marx. (Photos: Public Domain)

Yet the concerns of Marx and Engels were somewhat indicative of the times. The mid- to late-nineteenth-century saw a growing interest in studying male same-sex attraction, harnessing an understanding of it through pathologization and categorization. Woods writes that it was this obsession to categorize so-called “unsaid” male sexual impulses and behaviors that actually encouraged the fear of the homosexual figure in larger society. Since there was no term to refer to this same-sex attraction, the “pederast” proved an ominous and threatening figure because there was no medical understanding to the identity.

There is some irony to this history, as the term homosexual was first coined in 1868 before the word “heterosexual” even existed. Homosexual was set in opposition to the idea of a “normalsexual,” a word which was later discarded for “heterosexual.” This desire to study and define sexual behavior further pushed researchers to “un-closet” the homosexual, all in an effort to demystify a sexual identity that had long been ostracized and stigmatized but never really pinned down through scientific inquiry.

Soon enough, the idea of the “homintern” came along.

The term was allegedly first coined as a joke, taking its inspiration from the communist term “Cominterm,” an abbreviation of the Communist International Organization founded in the 1910s. Woods says it was most likely invented as a word play, referring to a disorganized and informal network of gay men who fraternized in the 1930s, including the likes of poet W. H. Auden and critic Cyril Connolly.

The English language version of The Communist International. (Photo: Public Domain) 

Decades later,“homintern” entered Cold War discourse, being reappropriated by conspiracy theorists that exploited its communist association and claimed it referred to a longstanding “international homosexual conspiracy” across the country, whose one goal was to penetrate positions in the American government and usurp traditional American values of family and heterosexuality.

In the heat of the infamous McCarthy witch-hunts of the 1950s, which saw U.S. senator Joseph McCarthy gain national attention after claiming the American government was overrun with communist sympathizers, the homintern conspiracy theory soon engulfed America. With Americans fearful of the detonation of an atomic bomb and in a frenzy about politics being overtaken by communist defectors, the elusive figure of the homosexual—known but never seen in public; closeted but apparently everywhere—was ripe to exploit to inspire fear.

A telegram from McCarthy to President Truman warning of a "nest of communists" in government. (Photo: NARA/Public Domain)

Woods says that the anxieties around homosexuals in Cold War America take some of their origin in the social “cleansing” campaigns enacted in Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia, campaigns launched to eradicate homosexual men (and other “unwanted” individuals) from society. What proved most unnerving to many was that homosexual men were simultaneously “invisible”—apparently surreptitiously taking over branches of U.S. government, recruiting other men for their own “perverse cause”—and very visible in public life, known in the entertainment and film industries all at the same time.

This paranoia completely took over political life, lead to a report being commissioned in 1950 called “Employment of Homosexuals and Other Sex Perverts in Government.” The report claimed the “infiltration” of homosexuals to American political life meant that homosexuals would “inenvitabl[y] … attempt to place other homosexuals in Government jobs.”

The backlash against homosexuals was only compounded by the growing visibility of gay men in public life, especially in the arts and entertainment industries, which only compounded the idea of an underground conspiracy of a “gay mafia.” Some of the most prominent playwrights of the 1950s were gay men, including Tennessee Williams, Arthur Laurents, and Edward Albee. Many critics were wary of the representations of American life offered by these “homosexual men.” In 1966, one New York Times critic mentioned the widespread perception that because these men were homosexuals their plays “present[ed] a badly distorted picture of American women, marriage and society.”

Playright Tennessee Williams in 1953. (Photo: Library of Congress/LC-USZ62-115075)

Similar claims were made about the number of “gay” men (closeted but commonly known to be gay) in Hollywood, including George Cukor, Montgomery Clift, Cary Grant, and Rock Hudson. Although these men were not “out,” rumors of their sexuality circulated widely in Hollywood and galvanized an image of Hollywood being overrun by gay men, many who allegedly wielded power and autonomy.

This kind of paranoia only extended to gay men. Unlike lesbians, gay men were seen as the more subversive threat because they had most public profiles as well as more likely to occupy positions of power in the entertainment industries.

Edward Albee. (Photo: Special Collections, University of Houston Libraries)

But some two decades later, with the groundswell campaigns for freedoms and visibility that eventually became the gay liberation movement, the homintern lost all currency in American life. The homintern was mostly an elusive figure, one that existed more in metaphor and the public imagination than in reality, since its origins were grounded in fear.

Thanks to the unparalleled recognition gay men enjoyed in the gay liberation movement of the 1970s, the homintern faded into myth. Today the homintern seems to be emblematic of another epoch from the 20th century’s closeted gay history.

All the same, the homintern's awakening of fear in public life in 1950s America demonstrates an important narrative, reminding us there was a time when the idea of a “gay mafia” ruling Hollywood was a legitimate concern. If only they were still recruiting.

ArticlesThe Lesbian Pulp Fiction That Saved LivesHow potboilers and pin-ups showed gay and bisexual women they were not alone.A Modern Controversy Over Ancient HomosexualityIn 1980, a gay historian’s book about Catholic Church-approved homosexuality enraged both gays and Catholics.The Gay Coffeehouse Where Off-Off Broadway Theater Was BornRemembering the Caffe Cino of 31 Cornelia Street, New York.     

Of course there is a Gay Mafia, it is ran and organized by pedophile Arch Bishops of the Roman Cathoic church that uses Christians of other denominations throughout the city. Their methodology is spying and intrusion in the lives of targets by smearing you to everyone you know or come in contact with for business or personal. They use threats and intimidation to get the people to ostracize you or lose their business or patronage. To top it off this is paid for by the city government because in the US the government is ran by pedophiles. If you read Roman's 1 of the Bible it explains that sodomites are inherently evil and envious. This chapter really describes the Baal cult prostitutes of various Roman orders who having gone through quid pro sex rituals, casting couch, can be very envious of those not sodomites. Sodomy doesn't like anything that is not of itself. They seek to bring everyone into the Gay lifestyle or break them.

We fight not against flesh and blood but principalities in high places.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 10:00pm On Feb 15, 2020

Published June 01, 2018

Last Update June 06, 2018

Pedophile can run for office in Virginia, thanks to McAuliffe decision restoring felons' rights

By Alex Pappas, | Fox News

Nathan Larson, left, an admitted pedophile, is legally able to run for Congress in Virginia this year because of a 2016 decision by then-Gov. Terry McAuliffe to restore voting rights to thousands of criminals. (Official photos)

An admitted pedophile and convicted felon who spent more than a year in prison for threatening to kill President George W. Bush is legally able to run for state offices in Virginia because of a 2016 decision by then-Gov. Terry McAuliffe to restore voting rights to thousands of felons.

Nathan Larson, 37, of Catlett is running as an independent candidate in Virginia’s 10th Congressional District. He has expressed pro-pedophilia and incest views, and, in an interview with HuffPo this week, called it “normal” for men to be attracted to underage women.

Larson was barred from running in future elections after pleading guilty to sending the Secret Service a 2008 letter threatening to kill Bush, who was president at the time.

But, though a convicted felon, Larson is now able to run in Virginia because McAuliffe, the former Democratic governor, restored voting rights to 13,000 felons in 2016, including Larson's. McAuliffe left the governorship this year after being term-limited.

Larson ran in 2017 for Virginia’s House of Delegates -- something he would not have been able to do without McAuliffe restoring his voting rights.

Though a convicted felon, Nathan Larson is able to run again for office because McAuliffe individually restored voting rights to 13,000 felons in 2016. McAuliffe left the governorship this year after being term-limited. (from official site)

After this story was published, though, a spokeswoman for McAuliffe, Crystal Carson, said that when it comes to this year's U.S. House race, Larson is “constitutionally eligible anyway” because the U.S. Constitution doesn't prevent felons from serving in federal offices.

“McAuliffe restored his right to vote, but he could always run,” Carson said in an email to Fox News.

According to the Virginia Department of Elections, candidates must be “qualified to vote” in the race for the office they are seeking.

A spokeswoman for Virginia Democratic Gov. Ralph Northam did not immediately return a request for comment.

As for Larson, he hasn't backed away from his extreme, even repugnant views.

Larson has written frequently on so-called “incels” -- people who have struggled with being “involuntary celibate.” HuffPo said Larson confirmed writing online posts – they've since been taken down -- titled “Advantages of Father-Daughter Incest” and “The Justifiability of an Incel’s Kidnapping a Girl and Keeping Her as His Rape-Slave for Sex and Babymaking.”

In its story, the news organization said Larson was open about his pedophilia, but claimed he has never committed any crimes. It also uncovered an online post in which Larson expressed a desire to have sex with his daughter, though he doubted it would happen because he doesn’t have custody. He told the outlet he has a 3-year-old daughter who lives with relatives.

According to Larson’s campaign platform, he is for the legalization of child pornography and restoring “benevolent white supremacy” and “patriarchy.” He also refers to Adolf Hitler as a “white supremacist hero.”

HuffPo said Larson seemed unfazed during a phone interview.

“A lot of people are tired of political correctness and being constrained by it,” Larson said. “People prefer when there’s an outsider who doesn’t have anything to lose and is willing to say what’s on a lot of people’s minds.”

Alex Pappas is a senior politics editor at FoxNews.com. 

Yes a pedophile can run for office because they are a pedophile state.

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2020
Disbarred attorney, convicted sex offender Democrat Joe Morrissey gets elected to Virginia Senate

Posted by Gregory Hoyt | Nov 8, 2019| Featured, Investigations, Law and Legal, Must Reads, News, Other

Now, I’m no saint by any means, but there’s a special place to be buried underneath a prison when someone has nefarious interactions with a minor. And by nefarious, of course I mean encounters of a sexual manner.

Not to mention, it makes it all the creepier when the perpetrator is someone old enough to be the father or mother of the victim.

You’re likely wondering what the fate of one particular individual, who when he was in his 50’s, had decided to intermingle with a 17-year-old girl who was an employee at his place of business.

If you guessed he was ostracized from his respective community, you’d be wrong. Instead, he’s now an elected official.

Casey Hartman@Ghentite

Virginia Democrats elected convicted sex offender Joe Morrissey to the state Senate.

Virginia Democrats should not make any claims about having higher moral superiority to Republicans.#Virginia #VirginiaPolitics #VADems #VoteBlue #VoteRed

Joe Morrissey, a Democrat who was jailed for having sex with his 17-year-old secretary and lost his law license for “episodes of unethical, contumacious, or otherwise inappropriate conduct,” according to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, has won a Senate seat in Virginia.

With regard to losing his license to practice law, the court ruled in that cast that Morrissey:

“Had a 15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty.”

On Tuesday, Morrissey was elected to a state senate seat winning close to 64 percent of the vote. Waylin Ross, an Independent who was running against the democratic candidate, got 36 percent of the vote. No Republican was on the ballot for this particular election.

Living In A Clown World@DaveCinVA

Virginia Democrat and sex offender Joe Morrissey won his election Tuesday.

I guess you can say that he did what he could to personally embrace the youth vote.#JoeMorrissey #Virginiaelections

8:11 AM - Nov 8, 2019

Twitter Ads info and privacy

See Living In A Clown World's other Tweets

While Morrissey isn’t the first elected official to have brushes with the law, this is certainly an interesting turn of events considering the egregious nature of the charges that were put forth against the now Senator at the time.

Morrissey, now 61, was in his 50’s when he was accused of having sex with his 17-year-old secretary, to whom he is now married. I get it, love is love, but it’s still creepy even if it is now legal.

He claimed he did nothing wrong, but pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor in 2015 while admitting there was enough evidence to convict him.

The girl and her mother also denied anything troublesome was happening between the two, though he was initially indicted on charges of possessing and distributing child pornography and the electronic solicitation of a minor.

Having naked pictures of kids is typically considered wrong, and the prosecution had evidence that he had nudies of the young women while she was a minor on his phone.

Morrissey had resigned as a legislator after the scandal, but won it back in a special election. He sailed to victory in a primary for state Senate earlier this year, defeating incumbent state Sen. Rosalyn Dance by 14 points. While Morrissey’s run for the senate was a success, he also ran a failed bid for Richmond mayor in 2016.

In 2015 Style Weekly interviewed Morrissey, who brought his girlfriend, at the time Myrna Warren, with him. She was pregnant with their second child after having their first child at 19. The couple are now married and have three children. Style Weekly reported on his legal problems and the relationship that led to some of them:

Warren, who then went by Myrna Pride, was a receptionist at Morrissey’s law firm when she was 17. Morrissey was accused of having sex with her when she was underage, a charge both of them deny.

In December, Morrissey entered an Alford plea in the case, denying guilt, but acknowledging the evidence against him. He received a six-month sentence that was reduced to a three-month work-release term. He served it while holding the 74th District seat in the House of Delegates, to which he was re-elected in January.

Morrissey seems carefree about his health in declaring that he and Warren eventually want to have four children together. He also has three daughters from other relationships, ages 3, 28 and 29. While the two in question seem to be a happy couple, the fact that Morrissey has children older than his now-wife has to be mildly off-putting to outsiders and downright weird to his children.

Did you know that Law Enforcement Today has a private new home for those who support emergency responders and veterans?  It’s called LET Unity, and it’s where we share the untold stories of those patriotic Americans.  Every penny gets reinvested into giving these heroes a voice.  Check it out today.

In the meantime, here’s the good news.  At least politicians and people who hate America aren’t trying to hide it anymore.

Former 2020 presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke came into some heated exchanges with the public and members of law enforcement recently after announcing that he planned on enforcing strict ‘assault weapons’ bans if he was elected.

But now he’s out of the race, and some say it’s because his views were too out in the open. 

To avoid the same downfall and apparently sneak their way into the White House, a popular TV show host thinks she has a way for other candidates to dance around the problem.

Don’t talk about gun control during the campaign — simply wait until you’re in power and then just take them. 

Joy Behar says candidates should just keep their mouth shut – then take Americans’ guns once they’re in office. (Screenshot – YouTube)

Those are the comments that came from Joy Behar, co-host of the popular daytime talk show ‘The View’, according to Breitbart.

Apparently the 77-year-old actress and talk show host thinks that Democrats should say and do anything they need to get elected — then enforce their secret agenda.

“They should not tell everything they’re going to do. If you are going to take people’s guns away, wait until you get elected and then take them away. Don’t tell them ahead of time,” Behar said while discussing O’Rourke’s drop from the race. 

Great, so now not only are we discussing dismantling the rights outlined by our Founding Fathers and our Constitution, but we’re going to do in secret.

Megan McCain, another co-host on the show added in her comments, saying she thinks that’s most likely what other candidates running against Trump are already planning on doing and that Beto screwed the pooch by bringing it up too early. 

“I will also say that [Beto O’Rourke’s] stance on gun buybacks — Mayor Pete said it was a shiny object that distracts from achievable gun reform,” McCain said. “That clip will be played for years… with organizations that try and scare people by saying that Democrats are coming for your guns.”

Sean Hannity

✔@seanhannity

Joy Behar: Trump Rallies Are Fake, Full of Paid Actors https://thegreggjarrett.com/joy-behar-trump-rallies-are-fake-full-of-paid-actors/ …

8:55 AM - Nov 3, 2019

Twitter Ads info and privacy

5,548 people are talking about this

McCain said that O’Rourke screwed himself by admitting his full plan, scaring moderate voters away from the pool of Democrats running against Trump. 

“By the way, that’s what people like me think you’re going to do, so I appreciate his honesty,” McCain said. [O’Rourke] ran as the most left, most woke candidate and look where he ended.”

So, Behar…. who do you think is going to enforce this ridiculous forced buyback? Because we can tell you one thing – it won’t be local authorities going door to door to remove guns from law-abiding Americans. 

Mind you, this is the same woman who said that Trump rallies are fake and filled with paid actors…

And what might be most crazy is when she says that candidates shouldn’t tell Americans before taking their guns, the audience actually laughs.

Check it out.

One of our friends still actively serving in law enforcement weighed in on candidates’ plans to enact these strict gun control measures. Here’s his stance on the whole thing.

This is madness.

These candidates actually thing that we, as police officers, would go door to door across the country and confiscate firearms.

Spoiler alert: We won’t.

Multiple 2020 Democratic presidential candidates have addressed plans to ban certain firearms if elected.

O’Rourke in particular said he expected the American public to follow the law and go along with the sweeping ban. 

But he also said that if not, there would be “consequences” and law enforcement would “visit” to “recover” the firearm.

“I think just as in any law that is not followed or flagrantly abused, there have to be consequences or else there is no respect for the law,” O’Rourke explained. “So you know, in that case, I think there would be a visit by law enforcement to recover that firearm and to make sure that it is purchased, bought back so that it cannot be potentially used against somebody else.”

He continued:

“But my faith is in this country and in my fellow Americans following the law and listening to people who own AK-47s and AR-15s who acknowledge, who concede they don’t need it for self-protection. They don’t need it to hunt. Its real true purpose and use is on a battlefield.”

Guess what, O’Rourke? Your just demonstrated the exact reason why we need them.  Because when you decide to go door to door confiscating that which the Constitution protects, you’ve CREATED a battlefield by declaring war on the American people.

I understand that a lot of these new candidates hate law enforcement.  I get that they want to create a divide between police and those who have historically supported us – gun owners. But I’m here to tell them something: they don’t speak for us.

Their mission is transparent: to destroy America by removing the ability of Americans to protect themselves from tyrants.  

And so, on behalf of law enforcement, I have a message for these anti-American “leaders”. It’s something I said earlier this year… and it’s perhaps even more relevant today than every before:

I WILL NOT COMPLY.

The New Jersey Attorney General has banned large capacity magazines.  They have refused to rule out door to door enforcement and widespread confiscation.

There’s something residents need to know.

I WILL NOT COMPLY.

Liberal politicians ARE coming for our guns and ammunition. It starts slowly, like forcing you to turn in magazines that you paid for and have been legal until now.

Do they really believe we’re going to knock on doors and disarm our fellow citizens?  Do they expect us to put our lives on the line to enforce unconstitutional orders?

I WILL NOT COMPLY.

I might be an officer in New Jersey.  But you will never know my name… because if you did, I would lose my ability to provide for my family.

The truth is that I could be an officer anywhere.  In your town or city.  In your state.  You will never know who I am… but you know me.  I am your neighbor.  I am your friend.  I am your protector.

All you need to know is one thing.  No matter how many anti-gun orders you decide to make… no matter how you use the media to get your message out… no matter how you try and politicize police departments…

I WILL NOT COMPLY.

My oath isn’t to politicians.  It’s to serve and protect.  It’s to defend the Constitution.  It’s not to be a pawn.  My oath is to the country and Her people.

Last week, New Jersey banned active police officers from possessing their duty weapons while off duty.  Apparently they’re going to change that thanks to media and union pressure.

The union.  A collection of those who, in many cases, have traded their spines for a few pennies. They never should have allowed this to happen.

New Jersey “leaders” have also made it clear they don’t recognize the provisions of the federal Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (LEOSA). It’s an act that allows retired officers to carry our weapons or hollow point ammunition.

Our Attorney General says it applies only to those who carry firearms in interstate commerce, and that if we aren’t leaving the state immediately, it doesn’t count.  That’s NOT why it was created.

But you can’t expect these liberal elitists who have never been shot at to understand that.

The point of it was to protect us and our families from criminals looking to get revenge and to protect those of us who have become targets thanks to the war that was launched on us by liberal politicians.  It was to allow us to be able to respond quickly. Because unlike those who sit on their high horses, we actually run TOWARDS gun fire and danger.

Now New Jersey officials they won’t recognize that law.

I WILL NOT COMPLY.

New Jersey’s law over gun magazines with a 10 round limit went into effect on December 10 and there’s no exception for law enforcement, meaning that we’re all breaking the law by carrying our assigned duty weapons while off duty.

Bergen County Prosecutor Dennis Calo issued a memorandum to us as a reminder that the prohibition of the possession of large-capacity ammunition magazines didn’t just apply to our neighbors… it also applied to us when we are off duty.

I WILL NOT COMPLY.

In May, the city council in Boulder, Colorado voted to ban possession of high capacity magazines, bump stocks and so-called assault rifles.  They grandfathered in people who already own the rifles.  But they said in order to continue legally owning them, residents are required to “certify” their guns with the police by December 27.

Residents have been told there is no database of gun owners being made (like anyone buys that).

But they ARE keeping a record of the number of rifles reported.

So far… the number reported is 87.  Officials say there are duplicate certificates in that count, making the true number even lower.

There are more than 100,000 people in the city, and CBS News puts gun ownership in Colorado at more than 34 percent.

That means there’s still somewhere around 34,000 firearms that aren’t certified.

It’s worth pointing out that Colorado has about 5,300 uniformed members of the Army National Guard.

Does anyone think patriots like me are going to truly just hand over or report our weapons to be

A registered sex offender is an US senator because they are a pedophile state.

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 10:52pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2020
Black pedophiles
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 7:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
White pedophiles
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2020

SUNDAY, FEB 16, 2020 

CP CURRENT PAGE:VOICES | MONDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2019

The trans sexualization of our children has begun

The trans sexualization of our children has begun

By John Stonestreet, Christian Post Guest Columnist| Monday, December 30, 2019

Facebook Twitter Email Menu  Comment

A drag queen who goes by the name Xochi Mochi reads a story to children at the Michelle Obama Neighborhood Library in Long Beach, California, on October 14, 2017. | Twitter/@RealOmarNavarro

Heading into 2020, we’re reviewing the most-popular BreakPoint commentaries of 2019.

In the whole run-up surrounding the push for same-sex marriage and LGBT “rights,” some predicted that the normalization of homosexuality would open the door to other deviant practices. Usually at the top of the list of things being warned against was pedophilia, but we were told over and over that this was offensive, and just an invalid “slippery slope” argument.

It’s been just four years since so-called same-sex marriage was instituted by the Supreme Court, and it’s now clear that the slope was a lot slipperier than advertised.

Consider, for example, the growing, nationwide trend of “drag queen story hours” at public libraries. Confused men, dressed in flamboyant makeup and women’s clothing, read often propagandist story books to young children. Last weekend, Lansdale Public Library outside of Philadelphia hosted such an event, where a drag queen who goes by the stage name “Annie Christ” — I’m not kidding — read to dozens of elementary school-aged children while in full costume.

Later this month, a Greenville, South Carolina, public library plans to hold its own drag queen story hour, and similar events have taken place in Houston, Detroit, and even here in Colorado Springs.

And, to be clear, drag queen story hour is not the worst news of children being sexualized. Last month, Huck Magazine featured a 10-year-old Canadian boy named Nemis, who is one of the first so-called “child drag queens.” For the article, this young boy was photographed in full makeup and in a dress, alongside and touching a nearly naked man in high heels.

A few months earlier, in December, another boy, 11-year-old named Desmond, reportedly performed a suggestive dance at a New York City-based gay bar while adult men in the audience threw dollar bills at him.

It’s hard to see how the boy’s parents and everyone at the bar aren’t already being charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor. New York’s newly-elected attorney general, Letitia James, should do exactly that.

The very fact that no one is in jail yet is proof of just how slippery that slope I talked about earlier really was. But it wasn’t the L, G, or B that really greased the skids. It was the “T.” Normalizing the gender dysphoria of little boys and girls, and by that I mean imposing our radical new experimental ideas about sex and gender on children who had no say in the matter, has proven to be the means for sexualizing them. “They’re just expressing themselves,” we’re told, ignoring the fact that children have no business participating in any kind of sexual expression, least of all for the entertainment of adults.

That fact that I’m here in front of this microphone, telling you about this on BreakPoint, is a little disorienting. Thinking about it all as a father, is a lot nauseating.  But how we got here is not complicated. Sexualizing children’s identity makes sexualizing their behavior inevitable.

So, what now?

First, we should refuse to accept it — we should refuse to adopt both the language and the mindset that sees this as anything other than abuse. We should protest the daylights out of any library that holds a drag queen story hour, and if you’re in law enforcement or criminal justice, treat sexualizing children as the crime it is! Kids must be sexually off-limits. Why do we even have to say this?

Ultimately, we’re witnessing the de-civilizing of our society, a sickening illustration of how bad ideas create victims. No culture wakes up and just decides to exploit its children, but the decades-long process of redefining human beings according to our sexual ideologies rather than their God-designed dignity is what brought us here.

Here is a sober message by a Christian columnist. The mission here is to expose evil not destroy peoples faith in God.

This transgendered stuff is also apart of Baal worship. Seeing men aren't attracted to men yet the beautiful body of the woman they mimmic women in their rituals to entice each other to abomination. Makes sense.

Wake up out your slumber

Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2020
Re: For Millenieum The Church Has Been A Homo Factory by Thirteenblood: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Homosexuality is Baal worship

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Photos Of Kate Henshaw Working Out / Breaking News:Actress Jackie Appiah Involve In Accident Losses Both Legs(photos) / A Nairalander Gets Endorsement From Peter Okoye, P-square (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 258
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.