Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,979 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido (486 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / “it’s Hard For Me To Find A Boyfriend Because Of The Content I Post On Instagram / Woman Breaks Up With Her Boyfriend Because He Cooks Better Than Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido by supercase1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 25, 2019
........ Ladies in the house!!!!!!! Can u resist the offer or temptation to cheat on your husband if davido is chasing you for s**x and offered you one million naira if u gree for am wink wink
Re: Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido by LarryBee1k: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido by kenodrill: 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
I ve a friend who's a barrister. She said any day she comes in contact with davido she will make sure he sleeps with her regardless of her marital status.

A lot of women will willing and joyfully give him their body whether married or single.

1 Like

Re: Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido by chiommy123(f): 12:14am On Nov 26, 2019
Who is davido?

1 Like

Re: Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2019
chiommy123:
Who is davido?
who is your bf?
Re: Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 26, 2019
so cos of davido na im ur girlfriend go wan come cheat on u? so wat of if na bill gates or mark zukerberg nko? wetin she go come do if davido come dey freak her cheesy
Re: Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 26, 2019
lefulefu:
so cos of davido na im ur girlfriend go wan come cheat on u? so wat of if na bill gates or mark zukerberg nko? wetin she go come do if davido come dey freak her cheesy

It's not about the money. Some people have agreed on which celebrities they will break their vows for... Denzel Washington is the only man that would tempt me but he's old now grin grin grin
Re: Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 26, 2019
Dimples0303:

It's not about the money. Some people have agreed on which celebrities they will break their vows for... Denzel Washington is the only man that would tempt me but he's old now grin grin grin
so u been on denzel since ur childhood? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin..anyway now he"s old u will have a new crushee now doubt grin grin
Re: Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:48am On Nov 26, 2019
A lot of women would do it in reality especially when 1m naira is involved but a lot of them would say they wouldn't because there's little or no chance of it happening.
Re: Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido by Nobody: 2:13am On Nov 26, 2019
lefulefu:
so u been on denzel since ur childhood? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin..anyway now he"s old u will have a new crushee now doubt grin grin

You only get one celebrity grin grin grin
Re: Can U Cheat On Your Husband/boyfriend Because Of Davido by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 26, 2019
Dimples0303:

You only get one celebrity grin grin grin
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

No Relationship, I'm Working, Living Fine And I Don't Want Married Man - Lady Cr / How To Get Him Back After Break Up, / Are You Responsible For The Sexual Habits Of Your Relatives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.