Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East (14373 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: Nigeria Needs Igbo President In 2023, APC Must Zone To South-East / APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP / 2023: Why PDP Must Zone Presidency To The South East - Nnaemeka U Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by voltron14: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
Professor of what?

1 Like

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by GGirll: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

After chanting sai barber all over social media

This is where you finally found yourself

How much do you think is in jobless yusuf Buhari bank account right now?....

grin grin
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Godons1: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Trash.
Igbo's can never rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by frankmoney(m): 12:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
I'm not from South East ... But I think they should become president ..
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by bokribo: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by ZooOga: 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2019
whenever i see a commentary or editorial about 2023 and not improving the conditions of the masses in 2019-2022 i immediately think of someone more interested in getting a cabal of looters in office and getting their hands on the national cake rather than forging progress for 200m 9ja citizens. angry

so i heard mr alleged looter dubai's six month's visa expired and he had to return to the great zoo for his birthday. grin

3 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by bigfish3k: 12:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:
I sincerely think Igbos a re afraid to confront PDP on the issue. Always crying for APC to give Iboman. Why cant they confront and demand PDP zone its candidate to SE?
do true/free and fair electoral system and see whether igbos will be afraid
not when u will do a Kogi magic on us and later ask us to go to an impossible court
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
.....it will end in tears
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by bigfish3k: 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
Godons1:
Trash.
Igbo's can never rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere.
my happiness is that u are not God

2 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by mrvitalis(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
hollah123:
a sane person will understand that it was the turn of the north n Now it's d turn of the south, if u ain't afraid to face south west, y don't u face them now?
What do you mean by turn ? Where was that agreed ...you guys come here and scream no more zoning yet you talk about turn

So 2015 was the turn of north ?really after one term of the south ? ...come tell another lie
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Magicians: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
What a shameless tribe.
So no one is man enough to become the president in Igbo land come 2023 ? What happened to Ekweremadu that was beaten blublack in Germany n the noise making Abaribe ?! Do you mean these lunatics can not contest the post of the presidency against Tinubu or Osinbajo unless Igbos run to their aboki master to rescue them ?

The same master you insult daily on NL. How an entire tribe can shameless go back to it vomit with remorse needs looking into. The cowardice of the Igbo tribe is truly legendary.

ZombieTERROR:

And you forgot that ministers are human beings too... Please APc should hurry Up and zone their presidency to Tinubu.. Who cares

The PDP has already zoned theirs to the north.... With a south East VP

12 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Godons1: 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
bigfish3k:

my happiness is that u are not God

God knows the implications of allowing an igbo man to rule this Country. They can't even rule over themselves, how can they rule over us?

No igbo man will ever rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by oyatz(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Many Yoruba candidates actually contested for the Presidency in 2015 and 2019.

mrvitalis:

Why didn't Yoruba's contest in 2015 and 2019 ? You sold your right for what ?

5 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Afamed: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Zoning is per geopolitical zones not tribe oga
And how many geographical zones do we have in the North?

3 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by oyatz(m): 12:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
We can't build a good and egalitarian Country by saying some citizens can't be presidents.

An Igboman can be a president if he wins (with the support of other stakeholders) the pesidential ticket of a major party that can win an election.

Godons1:

God knows the implications of allowing an igbo man to rule this Country. They can't even rule over themselves, how can they rule over us?

No igbo man will ever rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere.
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
jumper524:
You should check well, Northeast also deserve to rule or even hausas cos no hausa man has rulled this country the rullers are all kanuris or fulanis.
Despite being a major tribe.
Except you classify southsouth and south east as one then you can classify hausa fulani as one also..

Murtala Mohammed was Hausa from kano.
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by mrvitalis(m): 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Afamed:

And how many geographical zones do we have in the North?
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by mrvitalis(m): 12:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
oyatz:
Many Yoruba candidates actually contested for the Presidency in 2015 and 2019.

Didnt Igbo candidate contest ...so no more zoning
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by thereyouy: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Will Igbo presidency end agitation for secession?
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Godons1: 12:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
oyatz:
We can't build a good and egalitarian Country by saying some citizens can't be presidents.

An Igboman can be a president if he wins (with the support of other stakeholders) the pesidential ticket of a major party that can win an election.

With all the hate and Propaganda Igbo are propagating online daily, which region will support an Igbo Presidency?

Igbo's will never rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere. cool

8 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by BabaO2: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why always begging?

4 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Eyanbook: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
mikkiviv:
UNA NEVER COME OUT FROM THE ONE WAY UNA [i][highlight]GET A QUALIFIED AND CERTIFIED HOME TUTOR IF YOU STAY IN LAGOS FOR YOUR WARD/CHILD
?? smiley winkwww.nairaland.com/attachments/10630965_jato_jpeg68dd528f7bb459007fc4576b499039a4 DEY, UNA DEY TALK OF 2023
good suggestion.
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by oyatz(m): 12:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
The hate and propaganda will not continue permanently.

If you study the matter carefully, this hate and propaganda against other Nigerians only became magnified ( every Nigerian ethnic groups have residual hatred for other ethnic groups) from 2015 downwards.

As the Igbos learn to see the consequences of this phenomenon, they will change gears.

Godons1:

With all the hate and Propaganda Igbo are propagating online daily, which region will support an Igbo Presidency?

Igbo's will never rule this Country.

Quote me anywhere. cool

2 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
hollah123:
so apc that doesn't have any governor in South East should also zone their ticket to south east, how reasonable is that? the earlier the better South East realizes it's easy to get pdp ticket than apc ticket
Truly speaking they deserve to give a shot at the seat but they are seems to overwhelm by the disease called PDPician wc makes them to put their eggs in the same basket on every election time. Mind u, PDP is desperate to win 2023 and would do everything to match APC's candidate esp. Picking in the same region/tribe, that put the SE in a tight corner.

4 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Sanchez01: 12:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
The way Ohaneze begs for the presidency is alarming. Other soci-cultural groups don't beg this way, which leaves me wondering.

Unfortunately, if you aren't willing to fight for power, don't bother coming out, claiming it should be given you. Power is not food and if you don't know how to get it, then you just might spent your years in servitude.

Sadly, the PDP is almost looking the way of Atiku come 2023, which is somewhat insulting. If anything, the SE has been loyal to the PDP from the start but then an all Southern election is almost impossible as some corners of the SE are saying they'd prefer tk queue behind another Northerner rather than against the SW in a head-to-head.

5 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by odomanis: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:
I sincerely think Igbos a re afraid to confront PDP on the issue. Always crying for APC to give Iboman. Why cant they confront and demand PDP zone its candidate to SE?

My brother,do not generalize. Not all Igbos are members of IPOB. Not all Igbos are into Politics or members of political parties. So it is wrong to hold the opinion of a few Igbos (Be it IPOB,Ohaneze or Party Chieftain) as the opinion of all or majority of Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Did yaradua confront PDP to give him the presidential ticket in 2007?

Did obasamjo confront PDP to give him the presidential ticket in 1999?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
hollah123:
so apc that doesn't have any governor in South East should also zone their ticket to south east, how reasonable is that? the earlier the better South East realizes it's easy to get pdp ticket than apc ticket

Once Apc presents a competent man, that man will get 50% of SE votes.
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by DD001(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
God help Nigeria.
Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Bakos2y7: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bia Prof stick to your calling, you have been dominating bigbrother, the Hausas didn't complain. The truth is that majority of Nigerians dont trust SE. The SS or the North may complain of marginalization, because, one had the resources the nation depend on while the other had the population. What do the SE give to Nigeria?
zakim:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/why-all-parties-must-zone-2023-presidency-to-s-east-professor-ibe.html

2 Likes

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
These people are funny
What has happened to your Biafra or death mantra?

What happened to the oduduwa republic people? Why do they want presidency in 2023 instead of getting a yoruba nation

1 Like

Re: Gregory Ibe: Why All Parties Must Zone 2023 Presidency To South East by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
hollah123:
u people have always sold your birthright for vp slot so am not surprised, the most annoying thing is that u are queueing behind a low cadre northerners n its obvious your defeat is imminent. the question is, hope u won't blame Yoruba if u lose again this time? hope after u lose, u won't go back to your propaganda of biafra or death?

Same way yoruba gave away their birthright to become VP under a useless tyrant that has screwed them up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Denies Commenting On Twitter Picking Ghana As Africa HQ / CSU Vindicates Tinubu, Presidency Insists, Atiku Files Documents Today / Osinbajo Commissions Some Projects In Zamfara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.