Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) (53261 Views)

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics / SARS Shoot Guests At A Burial In Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
WIZGUY69:

The university itself or the hospital?
University is isolated.
Hospital is not.

Gwagwalada has a very serious crime problem. Anyone living there has to be very very careful

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
WIZGUY69:

The university itself or the hospital?
University is isolated.
Hospital is not.
Yeah I am talking about the hospital inside the school, it's very far from the hostel and civilization, a friend of mine fell Ill that year for school before we could rush him from hustle to hospital, dude almost passed out cry
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
the robbers want to spoil Buhari good security record.

7 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
That hostel must be really rich if u check deeply there is an informa who passes information to those robbers
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
post=84390500:

Kindly shut up little boy and shove your politics invested brain into your backside, we are talking of students being robbed and almost killed here.
What brought politics to this thread.

You deserved a big slap across your face.
Annoying tin.
Hisssssss......

I honestly thought you were more polite than this, you know.

But I am not bashing your party because of bashing sake.....I am bashing it to make it better. Same as I did for PDP.

If you guys don't get it, then why should we vote for you again in 2023.

Good evening. And good luck. I appreciate being replied to. Things have got to change in this country . 20 years of democracy, and we are just getting dissapintemnt with each government.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Jasen1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kanade21:

It's in Gwagwalada, a satellite town. Miles away from the main city.

I know bro the school far from main city jare

I live in abj here

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
If I point out the glaring continuous failings of security in recent times, so called "patriots" will start drawing dumb comparisons across nations...

I repeat... How big a deal can it be for a university to safeguard her students??! This is just shameful and shocking.

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
......Waiting for UNIABUJA students to comment please......

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by laprine(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
this is serious o.for FCT again!
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by West2019(m): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
federation of the federal government of Nigeria headquarters nawoa
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Angelfrost:
If I point out the glaring continuous failings of security in recent times, so called "patriots" will start drawing dumb comparisons across nations...

I repeat... How big a deal can it be for a university to safeguard her students??! This is just shameful and shocking.

Abuja university is a university with issues. And the issues started from the time of its foundation in the late 80's. Up till now, thanks to the piecemeal development of the university....the place has no sigle location for all its faculties and units...like the bigger universites do.

Also, Gwagwalada, where part of the university is located, isn't safe.
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
gbefun40:
When you tried to stop cyber crime without taking appropriate step then you see some going into armed robbery.naija my country what a pity

I wish the government will see this your comment and take it serious.
You spoke sense

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
The students should mobilize against the miscreants ..anyone caught must be dealt with in a heartless manner .
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2019
This is really bad but Gwagwalada is a far distance around d main city and that's where d school is situated
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by lukui: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
they should get security for them haba!!!!
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Osemekedgreat3(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gracespecial101:
My Great Nigeria Where

Police Dey Close by 6:00 for Security Reasons
police will not kill themselves 4 you, sometimes you will be the one to tell police hmm una never close because of #20, even on Sunday you will still tell police because of#20 you did not go to church, hmm.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Those fools will surely get what’s coming for them how can you inflict such injuries on your fellow man after robbing them of their valuables the least any armed robber should get as jail term is 70years with no parole this unfortunate things are hardened and deadly or 50 years with both limbs decapitated cos they deserve no mercy

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingdollar28:
embarassed

Don't drag any property with an armed robbers... because they can do anything to escape alive...even if it means killing you...

Robbers inflict harm at will to scare their victims, bro......whether they "cooperate" or not, especially those northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by badfuckerz(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
ursullalinda:
Armed robbers attacking students in the hostel?.....Is their hostel that porous?.....Even students in the hostel are no more save.....Na waoh ......indeed their was a nation......thank God for their lives
the hostel is not within the campus , it is a rented apartment outside the mini campus which doesnt have fence , it is even situated along the road so they can easily rob and move towards any direction.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by badfuckerz(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
This is really bad but Gwagwalada is a far distance around d main city and that's where d school is situated
even if is gwag the hostel is very close to mini campus along phase 1 road is within the town and custom college is not far. the security will only be checking ID cards.
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
ok
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Lukmanraji(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
Back in July 2017, my hostel was robbed and my laptop, phones, money and credentials were carted away. It took the Grace of God to recover my credentials back.

Fast forward to September this year, my hostel was robbed again but I was lucky not to be a victim. Although my roommate was affected.

Just last Thursday, I got a call from my roommate that our door has been broken and my laptop has been carted away. This is coming when I have less than 30 days to finalize my studies and vacate this cursed environment. Am still in shock till now.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Gracespecial101(m): 7:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Osemekedgreat3:
police will not kill themselves 4 you, sometimes you will be the one to tell police hmm una never close because of #20, even on Sunday you will still tell police because of#20 you did not go to church, hmm.
Quite True Sha...
But they Joined the Force to Defend Citizens at all Times not minding the cost

Anyway Lemme me come and be going what do I know undecided
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by unikwa: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Stop sharing the nation's resources among a few leaders, and use the money to fix the country.
The solution to the spate of robberies everywhere is not rocket science. Fix Nigeria, or expect crime to continue.

My advice to people plagued by attacks like this is to buy smoke security system
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2jy-wijM6I
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by koffsman(m): 7:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kids are in school now when men dey school u won kon rob when we sef no dey smile that year well this shows how much our government has failed us

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
I wish them speedy recovery.
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 7:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
badfuckerz:

the hostel is not within the campus , it is a rented apartment outside the mini campus which doesnt have fence , it is even situated along the road so they can easily rob and move towards any direction.

Oh I see....like an off campus?......the better pack out from there....Naija no safe now @ all
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by ctleurocollege: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
ursullalinda:
Armed robbers attacking students in the hostel?.....Is their hostel that porous?.....Even students in the hostel are no more save.....Na waoh ......indeed their was a nation......thank God for their lives

RIP English

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by don4real18(m): 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
I once knocked a robber out with just a punch and weakened his partner with a submission hold. grin
Don't try this at home though. I have had years of fighting training.

4 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 7:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by teelaw4life(m): 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
post=84390430:
2 times in 4 months?!
That was so brazen of the robbers.

Any student of University of Abuja Medical Hostel on Nairaland to tell us in details what exactly is going on with this robbery?

Something must be done ASAP.

In addition to telling us what's happening, they should petition the head of police in the area. If no response, let them escalate the issue and draw more attention and awareness to their plight.

Btw meat man, I support your point, I'm only against your sai baba sycophancy.

God bless Naija.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SARS Kill Cleaner During A Raid In Ilupeju (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Robbed & Stabbed Multiple Times While Driving Along Apongbon, Lagos / #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.