Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) (53296 Views)

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics / SARS Shoot Guests At A Burial In Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by thambolo(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2019
I can battle with a robber; but an armed robber....?

I won’t even say ‘pim’ In his presence.
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Obiaksnews: 9:47am On Nov 27, 2019
This university is or can not even be said to be located in the capital city. It is too isolated
Dannieln1:
The capital city is no longer safe guys
Watch your movement
Psychopath on the loose
Hunger is in the land
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Lukmanraji(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2019
uvie66:
In 2017 you where robbed, but did nothing to stop this action from repeating itself, then it happened again and still you did not review your security, is it when someone close to you get killed before you do something about your security.

What you don't understand is that the entire environment is unsecured. The Landlords are helpless, the Police are also helpless. If not for my studies and lack of accommodation, I would have vacated the environment since.
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by badfuckerz(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2019
Somto5:

Stop spreading false info.
All the 3 medical hostels are well fenced.
All 3 are located behind the teaching hospital, the access road isn't even tarred contrary to the "along the road" picture.
Must you say what you don't know?
Below is the picture of the burgled one.
I THOUGHT IT WAS THE FORMER HOSTEL I GRADUATED 2012 AND THE INFORMATION I GAVE WAS BASE ON FACT THEN.
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Somto5: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by badfuckerz(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2019
Somto5:

There are dedicated medical hostels.
It was the medical hostel that was reported to have been burgled.

You obviously were not a medical student because the first set of doctors graduated 2017.
before then those medical students were along phase 1 a rented upstairs which the ladies stays up why guys are down, I don't need to be a medical student before knowing what happen . I was fully aware of the accreditation wahala and when the it was sorted out.
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Dannieln1: 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2019
Obiaksnews:
This university is or can not even be said to be located in the capital city. It is too isolated
you're right
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by uvie66: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Lukmanraji post=84411190]

What you don't understand is that the entire environment is unsecured. The Landlords are helpless, the Police are also helpless. If not for my studies and lack of accommodation, I would have vacated the environment since. [/quoteGuy think, which is more important, your studies or your life?
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by kumulus(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kingdollar28:
embarassed

Don't drag any property with an armed robbers... because they can do anything to escape alive...even if it means killing you...

The day I was attacked and dispossessed of my phone early one morning, I instinctively didn't drag with the duo who wielded machetes because I wasn't going to let some hungry miscreants make an eyesore of my body lol. I could tell they'd do anything to get away from there even without the phone, they were operating under fear and one could tell. Such won't think twice before they hack their victim(s).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Found Hanging From A Window In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) / Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.