Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) (53297 Views)

Hausa & Indigenous Gbayi Residents Clash In Abuja, 3 Dead, Many Injured (Graphic / Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics / SARS Shoot Guests At A Burial In Rivers State, One Dead, Many Injured (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Somto5: 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
Someone will still blame bubu
who else are we supposed to blame ,your uncle?
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by realstars: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
December is here, Christmas is at hand, hoodlums takes the day,
All because they want flex with flashy things this period.

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Jerrite(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
post=84390430:
2 times in 4 months?!
That was so brazen of the robbers.

Any student of University of Abuja Medical Hostel on Nairaland to tell us in details what exactly is going on with this robbery?

Something must be done ASAP.

They can't, the robbers carted away with their phones and nairaland account with it

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by betatalk: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
t

Like seriously what is his primary responsibility- fill it
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Eaglefine(f): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Where is our security?
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kingdollar28:
embarassed

Don't drag any property with an armed robbers... because they can do anything to escape alive...even if it means killing you...

na true you talk.

but this belief always vex me.
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by vibrant99(m): 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
Children dey the school.... You Know where UNIVERISTY OF NIGERIA DEY?

Jasen1:
Haaaa

Sorry guys quick recovery to y'all

For this Abj where em police deh self

When deh go carry a whole uni go put for bush why robbers no go attack them
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by bestpunterever: 8:30pm On Nov 26, 2019
PheelzAlmighty:
let blame you then for not providing adequate security

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by D1zion: 8:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
Scatterscatter:
Na WA ooo!

Doctors don wound, who will now treat the doctors
nurses will treat them.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by bestpunterever: 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Gun should be legalize let's start shooting every robbers at sight

1 Like

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 8:57pm On Nov 26, 2019
Are you seriously in need of loan to boost your business, starting from N100k, N500k,N1m,N2m and so on?
Are you an Okada Rider?
Are you in need of Maruwa/ Keke Napep?
Do you intend to buy a car before the end of this year?
If yes, OLOGODIDAN MULTI SERVICES LTD is running a Christmas promo now till December 24th,2019.
How it works?
*For Okada Riders,just register with #50k and get brand new Okada without stress
*For Maruwa/Keke Napep,just register with #100k and get brand new TVS/ BAJAJ.Gbam!
*For car dreamers,what you need to do is to register with #200k and drive home your dream car,shikenah!
What are you waiting for?
Quickly visit any of our branches today before it is too late.
For more enquires,call 08063556964 now
WhatsApp no 07063093774
Terms and conditions apply

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
/
Sad.

I won't be surprised that some of the victims are the cowards that come online to shout "dodorima".

/
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by nickxtra(m): 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
ursullalinda:
Armed robbers attacking students in the hostel?.....Is their hostel that porous?.....Even students in the hostel are no more safe.....Na waoh ......indeed there was a nation......thank God for their lives
University of Abuja, permanent site, i.e the supposedly main campus is as porous as mama Bose's private part. The campus is not fenced, to the extent that all manners of miscreants, including Fulani herds men live within the campus (yes, they built their makeshift huts, farm in the university's land, trade thier wares within the school, even outside the designated trading areas and rear cattles every where within the school premises.

There was a time when the students embarked on a peaceful protest, protesting against lack of water and epileptic power supply, can you imagine that some of these miscreants mobilized from their settlements within the school and started dispersing the students with their sticks and matchets? This was during the era of the former VC, Prof. Adelabu, whom as gathered sponsored the anti students action to counter the students' protests.

May God help University of Abuja. I believe the the new VC is a no sense man. He will certainly right the wrongs in the school.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 9:22pm On Nov 26, 2019
nickxtra:
University of Abuja, permanent site, i.e the supposedly main campus is as porous as mama Bose's private part. The campus is not fenced, to the extent that all manners of miscreants, including Fulani herds men live within the campus (yes, they built their makeshift huts, farm in the university's land, trade thier wares within the school, even outside the designated trading areas and rear cattles every where within the school premises.

There was a time when the students embarked on a peaceful protest, protesting against lack of water and epileptic power supply, can you imagine that some of these miscreants mobilizes from their settlements within the school and started dispersing the students with their sticks and matchets? This was during the era of the former VC, Prof. Adelabu, whom as gathered sponsored the anti students action to counter the students' protests.

May God help University of Abuja. I believe bathe the new VC is a no sense man. He will certainly right the wrongs in the school.

Na waoh......very sad men.....no wonder this politicians are sending their children out in drones
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by asahnwaKC: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Fellow students set up
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by rampantlover: 10:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
What do you from the Federal republic of zoo, cattles and fulani herdsmen grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin It will never happen in University of Ghana grin grin cheesy
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Kwecheeh100: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
the most insecure place 4 d minor in dis naija na Abuja, all dis almajiris nd abokis dey terrorize everybody esp. nyanya, gwagwalada etc. angrythe most insecure place 4 d minor in dis naija na Abuja, all dis almajiris nd abokis dey terrorize everybody esp. nyanya, gwagwalada etc.
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Tolani1122(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
You guys would be Metion police , are they not human like you. Please who wants to die, or who deserves to die , you may be healther the the police forget police we are all human ,u fight 4urself
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Tolani1122(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dem no take money , dem rape u, something fishy , must be political armed robber ., no be be me talk am oo
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Tulsaguy: 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Na those jobless boys in Phase 3..... no doubt
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Borderless: 12:16am On Nov 27, 2019
post=84390430:
2 times in 4 months?!

Any student of University of Abuja Medical Hostel on Nairaland to tell us in details what exactly is going on with this robbery?

Just imagine. If you need details go get accommodation there.

Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by Monday9900: 6:17am On Nov 27, 2019
see below
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by kwalangida1: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
post=84390430:
2 times in 4 months?!

[/s]
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by kwalangida1: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
post=84390500:

Kindly shut up little boy and shove your politics infested brain into your backside, we are talking of students being robbed and almost killed here.
What brought politics to this thread?!

You deserved a big slap across your face.
Annoying tin.
Hisssssss......
[/s]
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by kwalangida1: 7:27am On Nov 27, 2019
[s]
post=84390652:
......Waiting for UNIABUJA students to comment please......
[/s]
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by doctor2016(m): 7:39am On Nov 27, 2019
Police will get returns from them ,we need new good police now in Nigeria,we have bounch of criminals in police force some are cult's and armed robbers,we still have good police the bad once will block the work of the good once.I love all the sincere police men that do their work with sincerity
Re: Robbers Attack UNIABUJA Medical Hostel Again, Many Injured (Graphic Photos) by uvie66: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2019
Lukmanraji:
Back in July 2017, my hostel was robbed and my laptop, phones, money and credentials were carted away. It took the Grace of God to recover my credentials back.

Fast forward to September this year, my hostel was robbed again but I was lucky not to be a victim. Although my roommate was affected.

Just last Thursday, I got a call from my roommate that our door has been broken and my laptop has been carted away. This is coming when I have less than 30 days to finalize my studies and vacate this cursed environment. Am still in shock till now.
In 2017 you where robbed, but did nothing to stop this action from repeating itself, then it happened again and still you did not review your security, is it when someone close to you get killed before you do something about your security.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Found Hanging From A Window In Kano (Disturbing Photos) / #EndSARS: Masquerade, Youths Protest At Unilag Gate (Pictures) / Auchi Poly Student Dupes White Woman Of $267,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.