Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam (61031 Views)

Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University / Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by ekestic1976(f): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
Who knows, who knows, knows? Who know the pikin DAD?
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Anban11: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
this kind of invigilator will see you cheating many times in the exam hall and will free you grin
nice one,,
Na true you talk oh.. he caught me in marketing 201 and he allowed me. Mr. Fred

2 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by hadaydhollarpo(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dozie32:
Sign of respect, and cry of a lovely baby will never seize to cry in his generation.. Amen!! God bless you Sir, you're just my type of person.
Me too. I too love children

2 Likes

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Kogbaski: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
how lovely, this really makes sense o
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by palmkaniel: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
how she take plan to write before with twins for exams hall?
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
popsy2:
he might be the dad.

This guy wants to dethrone NwaAmaikpe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Anban11: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
graciabelle:
That is Mr Fred, department of business management UNICAL
It is actually Marketing

1 Like

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by sylve11: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
Omotaday:
Na lecturer dey look like Hitman

good sight you have! cool
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by AerialMapper: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Before the mother will hide microchips inside the baby's pamper
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Newmans: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Yes ooh!
Correct lecturer make sure everything went as planned course something can be kept hidden anywhere!
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Nmezor(f): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
Hez indeed a nice gentleman smiley
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
The girl at his back don't have answer to any of the questions lol
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by gulfer: 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
And he had to turn his back on the exam hall for a picture The smart ones amongst them go don survive teytey with all expo used with the gap created grin grin grin grin
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by dochenaj: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2019
1. Why would a lady bring her infant to the exam hall? Couldn't she find a sitter to watch the baby for the few hours?

2. Why should the examiners tolerate her bringing a baby into the hall to distract other students?

3. Why is the lecturer posing for the camera? I guess publicity stunts.

Conclusion:
The whole thing is staged, and I thank them for putting up an interesting performance.

Or better still, the lecturer is the father of the baby and the wife is a student.
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by AmazingELixir: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
grin grin

At close inspection I have reason to believe this arrow pointing lady is the mother to that child, she looks full at the critical location. My eagle eyes will put me in trouble one day

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by dmola(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
popsy2:
he might be the dad.

Just wen I thou abt this I saw ur comment ..lmaooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by ohem007(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Oh my...

See my NSLT o

Na NSLT 5 be that na

I hear am for that hall that time!!!!!
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Enemyofpeace: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Maybe he is a chair holder in the paternity of the baby.
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by jibrilELsudan: 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
He just wants to fvck her and cum in her mouth after the exam.

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Arizonaguy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
nairafame2:
According to eyewitness, University of Calabar lecturer now trending online after helping his student babysit her set of twins during an exam.

https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/rare-unical-lecturer-helps-his-student.html

why the hell will a nursing mother and her babies be allowed into an examination in the first place
The dude is definitely the father
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Absoj(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
popsy2:
he might be the dad.
grin grin
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by nauto: 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
News has finished

Apc or PDP should start again
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Legendguru: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
ohhh
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Mac2016(m): 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2019
jbreezy:
Still doesn't mean he won't hesitate to fail the woman if she doesn't perform well...naija lecturers like to dey fail person
Chai.. What a contradiction that needs treatment! So if she failed to perform, shd she passed?
And if she's a medical student nko? Shd she get passed and start killing people by administering wrong prescriptions?

Rethink!
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Ushiesunday(m): 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Read my lips. If that baby was ugly he wouldn't have touched her
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Ushiesunday(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Read my lips. If that baby was ugly he wouldn't have touched her.
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by merits(m): 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
this kind of invigilator will see you cheating many times in the exam hall and will free you grin
nice one,,
and you're happy for that,cheating and be free...where were are you when others are reading?
Later you will blame bubu for unemployment.how will you secure job,when you can not defend the certificate you are holding?

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Laren24(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
nice one,,
If it's a white person you won't be giving such narrative.
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Ndipe(m): 6:43pm On Nov 26, 2019
Humanity at its finest.
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by backnbeta(f): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Omotaday:
Na lecturer dey look like Hitman
grin grin grin
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by xcelentattitude(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
JayPeeOham:
I was there and here's what the Lecturer said;

The Lecturer was like....."Abeg bring those cuties before u use them as an excuse to cheat!..."

Those? Is it not only one baby shocked

How did one baby become those?

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by xcelentattitude(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin

At close inspection I have reason to believe this arrow pointing lady is the mother to that child, she looks full at the critical location. My eagle eyes will put me in trouble one day

Your eagle eyes? or your eyes that are nuh working?

Eagle eyes koor! Owl eyes ni! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man / Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards / FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.