Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam (61032 Views)

Indian Students Wear Boxes On Their Heads During Exam To Prevent Cheating / Lecturer Stands On A Table To Invigilate During Exam In A Private University / Cows Storm University Of Jos During Exam Period (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by dnawah(m): 7:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
nairafame2:
According to eyewitness, University of Calabar lecturer now trending online after helping his student babysit her set of twins during an exam.

https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/rare-unical-lecturer-helps-his-student.html

d lady in pink be like the mother,her chest says it all
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Eaglefine(f): 8:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Husband material marketing himself. lipsrsealed
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by 042reports(f): 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Nvc078:
And this is news right?
It's high time we disallowed nursing mothers from coming into classrooms with their burdens

You are pock
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by sheDD(m): 11:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Ginaz:
This is commendable.
thus is commendable my foot!
Is he not supposed to be invigilating??
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Okoroawusa: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Anban11:
Na true you talk oh.. he caught me in marketing 201 and he allowed me. Mr. Fred
You cheat in exams?

Thank your star you are not my student... You will come back next year when you are ready to write the exam
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:38am On Nov 27, 2019
Nice1,
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by SaturnNick(m): 1:39am On Nov 27, 2019
Omotaday:
Na lecturer dey look like Hitman
True
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Awaja(m): 4:49am On Nov 27, 2019
Omotaday:
Na lecturer dey look like Hitman
A hit man after smoking MJ can’t teach in peace again?dont be quick to judge a book by the cover,now imagine his kind gestures .
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Monday9900: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2019
see below
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by JayPeeOham: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2019
xcelentattitude:

Those? Is it not only one baby shocked

How did one baby become those?

OP tell me say na twins o shocked
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Nvc078: 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2019
042reports:

You are pock
Keep kwayet there.
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by xcelentattitude(m): 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2019
JayPeeOham:

OP tell me say na twins o shocked

OP @nairafame2, you and your eye witness are not serious..
Re: University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam by Ronline(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2019
Cool!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers State University SUG President, Miracle Anele And His Personal Bodyguards / Why I Dropped Out Of Medical School At 500L, Ended Up As Cart Pusher –benue Man / FG Submits School Reopening Proposal To National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.