Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) (63772 Views)

Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic / Dad Forced To Pay ₦3.6m After 3-Year Old Daughter Scratched 10 Brand New Audis / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by TeeSha(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2019
That's not a police man. No be everybody wey carry Hilux be police.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by supercase1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kanade21:

grin grin grin grin grin

Okay....Saudi Arabia produces 12million barrels per day for a population of 12 million people.

UAE produces 3.2 million barrels per day for about 11 million people

Kuwait produces 3.1 million barrels per day for 4.6million people.

Nigeria produces 2million barrels for 200million people. 200 MILLION PEOPLE.

You see the problem.?

No, you don't because all of you think that oil can carry us! It can't.

Now, the rich and powerful countries in the world have one thing in common...they use their education to invest and manufacture things that they export.

If we don't wake up and start doing that.....by the time oil becomes worthless, we would be scraping around for pennies the world over...and yes, that includes Biafrans, Nigerians, Herdsmmen, etc.....

Nigeria is a broke nation. And oil is contributing to our borkedness.The oil that cannot feed 50 million of us, talkess of 200million of us.

Trash....... Nigeria politician greed corruption tribalism and religion rivary is the cause of Nigeria problem ok. If only u know how much billions of dollars the 2 million barrel u said generate and how much is invested u will weep And am sure Nigeria even produces extra barrels which the NNPC and fed govt refused to disclose to us
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by mechanics(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2019
Iolz, the car he's worshipping will still pack up one day.
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Godhatesodomy: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Wow
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
When the desire to show off outweighs common sense. Why would you want to drive a lamborghini in that dump...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by BilltheDON(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2019
Lol

Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
itsme01:
cool

when they say Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world they meant states like zamfara and ebonyi

See if you knw what is happening in zamfara, you will relocate with immediate alacrity.

Zamfara is poor For your social media mind abi

1 Like

Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kanade21:

We are a poor country. We rely on one source of income...called oil, and we don't export stuff the world needs. We generate less than 5000mw on a good day, and most of us live under a dollar a day.

And at the end of the day, many Nigerians want stuff free of charge...meaning that spending is expended on 'free stuff'...and meaning that loans have to be taken...

Need i add that corruption is still a big problem, and nothing has changed under APC , nor will there be change under PDP.

Don't speak too much grammar sir... Nigeria is a poor country!!! Period!!!
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Dadaboy: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
Whoiwannabe:

This post will seem foolish to you when you have that much money.
I will not buy lambos. We don’t all have thesame thinking capacity or shared idea or sense of luxury

1 Like

Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Dadaboy: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Vida04:
Wetin concern u poor fool
Let us exchange contact and look each other one on one to see if you are better than myself
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by lukui: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2019
Oh boy, Baba God me self wan buy Lambo oh!!
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Naiira(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2019
This people no get respect at all.
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Prymestrr(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
itsme01:
cool

when they say Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world they meant states like zamfara and ebonyix

You forgot Yobe embarassed
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
Angelfrost:

Don't speak too much grammar sir... Nigeria is a poor country!!! Period!!!

The grammar is to knock the fact into the person's head...because some people don't get it. Even I used to parrot the line 'Nigeria is rich in human and natural resources' until I got some sense knocked into me ten years ago...when my reading led me to realize why some countries are poor.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by itsme01: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
askibee:

See if you knw what is happening in zamfara, you will relocate with immediate alacrity.

Zamfara is poor For your social media mind abi

we make 1k usd freelancing here, and you would have to cultivate hectres under hot sun to make such in zamfara... even small social lagos media slayqueen can by your farm in zamfara
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2019
supercase1:

Trash....... Nigeria politician greed corruption tribalism and religion rivary is the cause of Nigeria problem ok. If only u know how much billions of dollars the 2 million barrel u said generate and how much is invested u will weep And am sure Nigeria even produces extra barrels which the NNPC and fed govt refused to disclose to us

Yes, the twomillion barrels is bascially what we generate. The Emirates generates 3million. The emirates at the same time has 11 million people, while we have 200million people.

Now, a little test. A man has ten children, another one has only two., Each one of them earns N80000 monthly. Assuming that their salary goes on their children, the guy with 10 kids has N8000 to spend per kid. The one with two children has N40000 per month to spend per kid.

Now let's add the fact that there is a greedy cousin of the man with ten children who is claiming N25000 from the man's salary for some 'business' and the man is heling him, because the cousin is an orphan. That leaves the man with N65000....meaning he has N6500 per kid , per month.

Meanwhile the man with two kids has refused to 'help' people...and STILL HAS N40000 to spend on each of his two children.

Nigeria is the man with ten children. And the only way froward is for the man to find alternative sources of funding...ie become more productive.

But we Nigerians...we rely on oil, and refuse to produce things. Of course we are a poor nation, and the greedy polticans with their looting make it worse.

Plus people like you vote and support some of these same bad old polticans Me, I refuse to vote or support PDP or APC. But people like me are called jokers and ingrates.
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kanade21:

The grammar is to knock the fact into the person's head...because some people don't get it. Even I used to parrot the line 'Nigeria is rich in human and natural resources' until I got some sense knocked into me ten years ago...when my reading led me to realize why some countries are poor.

A nation that barely exports, and largely imports, and keeps borrowing to fund further wastages.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Triniti(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
This video is over two years now, mods needs to stay updated with current happenings
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by ultimatekint(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dadaboy:
Driving Lamborghini on Lagos/most Nigerian roads ?

Is that not a foolish decision?
You are the fool indeed. So someone shouldn't drive his expensive car again because fools like you are on the roads.
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Sammieways00(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bacteriologist:

So a fleet of Lamborghinis on Lagos Island immediately exonerates the poor people (in their millions) in the rest of Lagos state? Lol..

Nigeria really has no business being poor. We have all the potential to be the richest in Africa at least. But the current state of things is just a reflection of how poor the most important thing is, our minds.

Nigeria is the richest country in Africa but with the poorest citizens
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Peacefulgold(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dis guy wey video this really tried . ..person follow Lamborghini from daylight till night fall ....

1 Like

Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Legendguru: 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
ohhh
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2019
itsme01:

we make 1k usd freelancing here, and you would have to cultivate hectres under hot sun to make such in zamfara... even small social lagos media slayqueen can by your farm in zamfara

You are free lancing,somebody is sleeping on gold. Buying the latest range Lexus etc

I was not told, have seen it bro
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by namiji2598: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
itsme01:
cool

when they say Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world they meant states like zamfara and ebonyi

how many loans una govt get for heas? so having Lamborghini is now what defines a rich state? SMH
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Whoiwannabe(m): 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dadaboy:

I will not buy lambos. We don’t all have thesame thinking capacity or shared idea or sense of luxury
You can't really tell until you can afford it.
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Dadaboy: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
ultimatekint:
You are the fool indeed. So someone shouldn't drive his expensive car again because fools like you are on the roads.
you are an idiot, if you weren’t, you wouldn’t think everyone is like you or think the way you do
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by Dadaboy: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2019
Whoiwannabe:
You can't really tell until you can afford it.
Will rather invest on something better
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by eltata(m): 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2019
Dadaboy:
Driving Lamborghini on Lagos/most Nigerian roads ?

Is that not a foolish decision?
How is it a foolish decision? Pls explain
Re: Policeman Scratched A Man's Lamborghini In Lagos Traffic (Video) by blackboy(m): 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Is that how bad the lekki toll gate is? You started recording defore it got dark.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lightening Destroys Lady's Car In Abuja This Morning / Documents Needed When Buying A Used Car / The All New 2024 Toyota Prado... What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.