Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) (8745 Views)

Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion / Ben Cash Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GLK SUV (Video, Photos) / Mompha Buys The New Mercedes Benz AMG63 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by TheOlusanjo(m): 10:35am On Nov 26, 2019
All indications have revealed that the winner of Big Brother Naija, season 4 reality game show, Mercy Eke, has acquired a sleek new Mercedes Benz SUV to her garage. Mercy is undoubtedly smiling to the bank as a result of her hardwork with her management team since she left the game house of Big Brother, and the new machine is the perfect gift she has always desired.

From indications, She acquired the Mercedes Benz after her trip to Dubai for the One Africa Music Fest that held in the most populous city of the United Arab Emirates about a week ago.

Although Mercy is eager to make the big announcement, it appears that her deal with Innoson vehicle seem to be an obstacle for Mercy; who wants to remain a good ambassador for the remaining period of her contract.

When Mercy Eke returned from Dubai, she announced to her 920k IG followers that she has just gotten herself a well deserved gift that she has always desired from the Big Brother Naija house. In her words;

Hello my Mercenaries, I got myself the one gift I ever wanted right from the big brother house, who ever guesses it right � will get 20k�, who wanna play? Comment below........

Her fans started dropping guesses but the reality TV star’s colleague, Frodd, knows better, he pointed out that Mercy just bought a Mercedes Benz GLE and Nollywood actor Alexx Ekubo also teased her by asking if he should let the cat out of the bag

Another colleague of Mercy, Diane almost broke the news for her in a video she shared on her IG on Monday, when she was with Mercy and Seyi Awolowo, on their way to a meeting with the Nigerian broadcasting commission.

However Diane controlled her anxiousness and swiftly manipulated the information stating that Mercy just bough her a Range Rover GLE, a type of car that does not exist in the fleet of vehicles produced by Range Rover.

So, we decided to stroll Mercy’s Instagram page a-little, and we discovered a close picture of her with the new SUV after a clear observation of the car door in the picture below;

Watch video here: https://theinfong.com/2019/11/mercy-eke-dumps-bbnaija-truck-buys-brand-new-mercedes-benz-gl-350-video/

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by healthserve(m): 10:47am On Nov 26, 2019
On top which work. On top what earnings.

When the peku finish, your eyes go tear. Yeye girl. From mansion to abandoned jeep to new jeep, you've only been famous for lifestyle of the fast and reckless.

I hope your supporters would use their earnings to finance your financially reckless lifestyle

Disclaimer : I encourage responsible societal mentoring and have got zero reasons to hate on her.

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:58am On Nov 26, 2019
healthserve:

When the peku finish, your eyes go tear. Yeye girl. From mansion to abandoned jeep to new jeep, you've only been famous for lifestyle of the fast and reckless.

I hope your supporters would use their earnings to finance your financially reckless lifestyle

Disclaimer : I encourage responsible societal mentoring and have got zero reasons to hate on her.
typical Nigerian Man always filled with hatred

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by MyNation(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2019
fuckingAyaya:

Was he wrong.

The truth is always bitter

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by Iwanttoto1: 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2019
healthserve:

Jealous afonja spotted

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by Samfloxin(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Guys, education hardly pays in this country. I can't remember any first class graduate that has received quarter what this decorated sex maniac has been receiving for featuring in a morally degrading TV show. It is either you hit money through politics,oil bunkering, internet fraud, international prostitution,and related vices or wait patiently when it pleases your maker to bless you. Samfloxin hates immorality.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by Iscoalarcon: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
audio gifts everywhere Local man doesn't give a Bleep

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by General0847: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2019
Meanwhile Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura children dey drive Maybach and Brabus for Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by General0847: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
Samfloxin:
Guys, education hardly pays in this country. I can't remember any first class graduate that has received quarter what this decorated sex maniac has been receiving for featuring in a morally degrading TV show. It is either you hit money through politics,oil bunkering, internet fraud, international prostitution,and related vices or wait patiently when it pleases your maker to bless you. Samfloxin hates immorality.
This is Nigeria, the most morally bankrupt country on earth.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by healthserve(m): 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
MyNation:

Was he wrong.

You can see what our nation has reduced to. People discount truths for selfish reasons

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by Cuccitini(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
Anyone dat is close to her make una tell her to invest ooo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by officialflex(f): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2019
MyNation:

Was he wrong.

What truth exactly. Meanwhile she had the benz before the house. That was her car before the gouse

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by officialflex(f): 2:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
healthserve:

First thing first anyone that takes this comment as truth or anything is simply jealous and bitter.
When did enjoying yourself and buying things for yourself become reckless loll.
None of you had this kind of opinion when this same lady was selling corn, washing other people's cloth and selling bk but now that she worked to the top she is selling herself and been reckless. Jealousy and bitterness is embedded in an average African mind and poverty orientation will never leave the mind of an average African man. It only right you show your negativity and envy.
And she got this benz right before she entered the house so your bitterness level can come down.
Celebrate success so yours can come. I am sure if she was your sister you won't be leaving this kind of spiteful comments

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by officialflex(f): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
healthserve:

You can see what our nation has reduced to. People discount truths for selfish reasons

Hatred and spiteful comments are not the same as Truth. Your comments reeks of spite, envy, jealousy and bitterness. And that is not Truth or how truth is supposed to be. If she was your sister I bet you would have a better way of telling your supposed truth. Hypocrite
Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by healthserve(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
officialflex:

First thing first anyone that takes this comment as truth or anything is simply jealous and bitter.
When did enjoying yourself and buying things for yourself become reckless loll.
None of you had this kind of opinion when this same lady was selling corn, washing other people's cloth and selling bk but now that she worked to the top she is selling herself and been reckless. Jealousy and bitterness is embedded in an average African mind and poverty orientation will never leave the mind of an average African man. It only right you show your negativity and envy.
And she got this benz right before she entered the house so your bitterness level can come down.
Celebrate success so yours can come. I am sure if she was your sister you won't be leaving this kind of spiteful comments

Read my comment realistically and tell me where I exuded hate and spite in any form

Didn't you all see where she told Ike on the show she has many responsibilities for herself and her family

Assets first not liabilities up and down. Let's be open to positive criticism abeg. She will never be anything I can Envy as this earth remains. You think everyone who uses SM is average. My dear, I acquired a Multi-Million property like play like play last week. I encourage responsible spending and growth

Ps
Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by healthserve(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2019
officialflex:

Hatred and spiteful comments are not the same as Truth. Your comments reeks of spite, envy, jealousy and bitterness. And that is not Truth or how truth is supposed to be. If she was your sister I bet you would have a better way of telling your supposed truth. Hypocrite

Youths and the adrenaline impulsive to see comments as hate or love. Uncontrolled spending of cash has destroyed any cebs in time past. And towing this lane mentors the younger ones to flow her wrong path

Examples

Tevin Campbell

Whitney Houston

Myke Tyson

Majek Fashek

Money should be multiplied a d the earnings spent.

Abeg, if you wish to resolve I Envy and hate her, its okay.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by officialflex(f): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
healthserve:

Read my comment realistically and tell me where I exuded hate and spite in any form

Didn't you all see where she told Ike on the show she has many responsibilities for herself and her family

Assets first not liabilities up and down. Let's be open to positive criticism abeg. She will never be anything I can Envy as this earth remains

Ps

So because she has many responsibilities she should not spoil herself hun. Lolllll
She just bought an house, she is into real estates do you actually think this woman would not have a major investments side ways Lolllll.
If you actually THINK like you asked me to you would have realised someone of her upbringing will never want to go back to the pit she came from. Lolllll I don't know why you guys keep underrating this lady, if you watched her well you will know she is a very smart person.
The first thing she got when she came out of the show was an house, the benz this fake bloggers are talking about is the car she has been using before she got on the show. But now every body wants to form guidance councillor and special advisor because you heard she bought a benz.
Your advice would have been reasonable if you did not try to imply she is selling herself.
Where were you all when she had nothing?? Lolllll. Nowhere
But you want to turn advisor when she is living her best life. SHAME!!!!
Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by healthserve(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2019
officialflex:

So because she has many responsibilities she should not spoil herself hun. Lolllll
She just bought an house, she is into real estates do you actually think this woman would not have a major investments side ways Lolllll.
If you has THINK like you asked me to you would have realised someone of her upbringing will never want to go back to the pit she came from. Lolllll I don't know why you guys keep underrating this lady, if you watched her well you will know she is a very smart person.
The first thing she got when she came out of the show was an house, the benz this fake bloggers are talking about is the car she has been using before she got on the show. But now every body wants to form guidance councillor and special advisor because you heard she bought a benz.
Your advice would have been reasonable if you did not try to imply she is selling herself.

My dear. Our comments doesn't affect her life

Wait what's your age range abeg before I respond
Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by officialflex(f): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2019
Samfloxin:

I will be very disappointed if holier than thou people like you fornicate. Bitterness holds back success
Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by angelfallz(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
He is right, she is wasting her money on things with depreciating value.
Also topical Nigerian woman always bitter about the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by angelfallz(m): 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
officialflex:

If you actually THINK like you asked me to you would have realised someone of her upbringing will never want to go back to the pit she came from. Lolllll I don't know why you guys keep underrating this lady, if you watched her well you will know she is a very smart person.
I hope you would have this same energy when things start to go south for her.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by LadySarah: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
Is this nit the same shoe diane wore?
Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by officialflex(f): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2019
angelfallz:

I hope you would have this same energy when things start to go south for her.

The fact you even have the thought of things going south for her is what baffles me. Loll where were you all when everything was going south for her before. Let me answer, Nowhere. But as the judge and guidance counsellor you are you believe you have the right to seat over your phone and dictate whether things will go south or not. Nigerians does nothe believe in happy endings loll. But this girl''s shine just started she has suffered and worked for every thing she is enjoying now and she will keep grinding till eternity. Keep the south thought to yourself
Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by angelfallz(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2019
officialflex:

The fact you even have the thought of things going south for her is what baffles me. Loll where were you all when everything was going south for her before. Let me answer, Nowhere. But as the judge and guidance counsellor you are you believe you have the right to seat over your phone and dictate whether things will go south or not. Nigerians does nothe believe in happy endings loll. But this girl''s shine just started she has suffered and worked for every thing she is enjoying now and she will keep grinding till eternity. Keep the south thought to yourself
i say again, i hope you would still have the same energy when things go south for her
Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by officialflex(f): 8:45am On Nov 27, 2019
angelfallz:

i say again, i hope you would still have the same energy when things go south for her

Sorry to disappoint you. She is a moving train with God on the wheel. She would never go south. The social media attention might come down but not the blessings or success
Re: Mercy Eke Dumps Bbnaija Truck, Buys Brand New Mercedes Benz GL 350 (video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2021
General0847:

This is Nigeria, the most morally bankrupt country on earth.
Morally and Financially bankrupt - dis girl go one church wey pastor dey drink tea with God oooh grin

(1) (Reply)

Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In / Iara Oshiomhole Is Grossly Overrated. (photos) / Nigerian Writer Goes Topless To Reveal Her Mastectomy Scars After Breast Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.