Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

GUESS THE LYRICS!! In Which Song Did Naira Marley Used This Lyrics? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / GUESS THE LYRICS!! In Which Song Did Naira Marley Used This Lyrics? (397 Views)

What Did Naira Marley Do To Warrant All The Security?, Daddy Showkey Asks EFCC / Timaya: Naira Marley Used His Mouth To Invite Trouble Into His Life / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GUESS THE LYRICS!! In Which Song Did Naira Marley Used This Lyrics? by Playloaded: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2019

Hello Guys,

Welcome back to another rousing edition of Guess The Lyrics, a series whereby we fish out few lines from one of your favorite artiste blown songs and ask you guys to guess the song title.

On today’s edition, we’ve got the Marlians leader and lord of lambas, Naira Marley.

We dragged out some few lines from one of Naira Marley‘s featured hit single.

See the Lyrics below:-

NOTE: If you be real Marlian and you no sabi the name of the song, omo you fall my hand big time.

So Marlians

In Which Song Did Naira Marley Used This Lyrics?

Make una no chop my eye oo

Drop your comments

http://repnaija.com.ng/guess-the-lyrics-in-which-song-did-naira-marley-used-this-lyrics/
Re: GUESS THE LYRICS!! In Which Song Did Naira Marley Used This Lyrics? by Cornelius10: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mafo
Re: GUESS THE LYRICS!! In Which Song Did Naira Marley Used This Lyrics? by Cornelius10: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2019
The song is mafo

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fearless, I Am Prepared For Today's Fight, Anthony Joshua / Abuja Based Entertainers, Comedians Display Singing Skills At Philip Rennar Show / Got Beaten Up While Trying To Save A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.