Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Got Beaten Up While Trying To Save A Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Got Beaten Up While Trying To Save A Lady (393 Views)

Mohbad Beaten Up At Naira Marley's Home / Pete Edochie: Feminism Is Why Women Get Beaten Up In Marriage / Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Beaten Up While Trying To Save A Lady by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2019
Few months ago I saw some guys beating a female friend, I decided to help but it ended in tears.� the next place I saw myself was in the hospital.� Up till now the girl haven't even visited to say sorry� because of that, I've decided not to help any girl in my life again even if they want to kill you let them kill you. Girls are so ungrateful...share my story

1 Share

Re: Got Beaten Up While Trying To Save A Lady by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:46pm On Dec 23, 2019
Sorry dear, most women are like that. Na where sweet them sabi. But I still suspect you took this beating for a girl who you've always admired or wanted but no send you, so you wanted to proof you can take a bullet for her hence this.

1 Like

Re: Got Beaten Up While Trying To Save A Lady by dangotesmummy: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
So sorry

Oore niwon

There's a musician that sang a song and the song goes thus rorase,rorase, anybody tobafeshore...

Please I don't want you to loose the heart of kindness because of one ungrateful young girl.just do it as unto the lord and the lord who sees your secret deeds will reward you openly

I know we're in a generation wherein you have every reason not to be kind because of the level of wickedness prevalent in the heart of man but Still,in the world of pervasive darkness let your light of kindness shine

The bible has kuku said it all.it said perilous times shall come where men will be lovers of themselves, unkind, arrogant, boastful, malicious, self-seeking, ungrateful, inhumane, depraved,lascivious,bitter,hateful, spiteful, envious, murderous and disrespectful
Re: Got Beaten Up While Trying To Save A Lady by OneCorner: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2019
So what do u want now @op

Re: Got Beaten Up While Trying To Save A Lady by Chuks9000: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2019
Funny guy
Re: Got Beaten Up While Trying To Save A Lady by Davash222(m): 11:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
You decided to help, with what
The best way to manage risk is to avoid it. You for just avoid that risk, bro.

1 Like

Re: Got Beaten Up While Trying To Save A Lady by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 24, 2019
Sorry oooo u already learnt your lesson

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Wedding Bell - Gedoni Proposes To Khafi, And She Said Yes! / "Single & Not Searching"- Bbnaija Mercy Opens Up On Relationship Status With Ike / Beautiful Nubia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.