Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,207 members, 7,839,110 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

I Am Fearless, I Am Prepared For Today's Fight, Anthony Joshua - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Fearless, I Am Prepared For Today's Fight, Anthony Joshua (397 Views)

“Go And Fight Anthony Joshua, I Can’t Release The Belt” – Portable / My Fellow Uarians am Prepared For War As A Corp Member-Comedian Taaooma ReplieDg / ‘I Am Keeping Myself For Anthony Joshua’ – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fearless, I Am Prepared For Today's Fight, Anthony Joshua by Luckyziakegha: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2019
Former Former world heavyweight boxing champion, Anthony Joshua will fight to reclaim his lost world heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz as they battle in the boxing bout of the decade, which has been rated "clash on the dunes.

The two fighter had their weigh-in yesterday in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia with Anthony Joshua coming in has the lightest.

Contesting for the unified world titles against Klitscho, weighing in at 237 pounds. On the other hand Andy Ruiz weighed in the heaviest he has always been with a 283 pounds.

The weights has triggered so pundits to so much favour Anthony Joshua to win the re-match due to his sheer athleticism and determination

It's not too long to who will be the champion, vivsco wishes all men the best of luck.

https://www.vivsco.com/2019/12/i-am-fearless-i-am-prepared-for-todays.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Based Entertainers, Comedians Display Singing Skills At Philip Rennar Show / Got Beaten Up While Trying To Save A Lady / The Truth About Yemi Alade & Tiwa Savage Feud & Battle For Supremacy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.