Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,843 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up (15624 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by nwimo22(m): 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:
Okay so I just started dating this guy a few months ago but we haven’t met since we started dating, so I went to his place for sleepover last weekend and I saw a GOLD CIRCLE condom in his room.

I was surprised because I have not seen a Gold Circle condom in years, and I think its a cheap one. Why not Durex, Kiss, Flex or other new age brand. Gold Circle is cheap and I had to go out to buy a Durex if we wanted to have sex. In his defence, he uses Gold Circle and its more affordable for him.

I am thinking of breaking up with him because I cannot deal with someone that thinks its okay to use GOLD CIRCLE condom. Am I overreacting??
From ur post,it's either u are a Chemist,Pharmacist or prostitute.

8 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Mcslize: 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:
do you use gold circle? Why do you sound pained? I asked a simple question, whats the cause for an insult?

You must be a crackhead

Gold circle? That useless condom that can't fit in well and also pull out? I hate that condom. Durex is expensive though. It's N800. Kiss is quite OK for those that can't afford Durex. Some persons sell kiss N200. Others sell it N100 or N50. Why gold circle? That condom is a nonsense condom.

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by daisidavid(m): 4:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
You wanna break up with him cause he's using a cheap condom! Girl! Please can you just change your perception on that break up of a thing... Firstly m gonna say I like it when you say you getting the ones you like for grooving... kudos
Secondly dear! Why not just reason with on the type of condom you want him using!! Beheading yourself for a slight headache isn't a solution Girl...

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by daisidavid(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2019
Mcslize:

Gold circle? That useless condom that can't fit in well and also pull out? I hate that condom. Durex is expensive though. It's N800. Kiss is quite OK for those that can't afford Durex. Some persons sell kiss N200. Others sell it N100 or N50. Why gold circle? That condom is a nonsense condom.
that's sad angry
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by rtdCivilservant: 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:

If you lots maintain this energy to speak against bad governance, Naija will be better than Dubai.

Even if its a stupid question, who said I didn’t know that before posting? Lewl, shocked
Shut up your mouth, if we can eliminate idiots like u Nigeria will be a blessed and prosperous nation.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by oyatz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Excuse me lady, do all these different types of condom have different effects or they have the same effects but just different brands?

TeeFeh:
Actually this is for real, I just have a feeling that he is a cheap guy and in the long run he mightn’t have anything to offer.... he needs to fix up

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by oyatz(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
I can't just stop laughing, how you're so funny.

What's the correlation between gold circle and what you will eat when you marry him?

TeeFeh:
LOL he is actually good in bed, but thats not what I will eat when he asks me to marry him someday

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by maya007: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2019
So wats now the difference btwn you and him you that shag anyhow n that's y uno evry brand of condom both d good bad and cheap one too use or him that shag anyhow and that's y he has to go for d cheap one cause d cheaper d plentier my dear u guys deserve each other carry ur mumu shameless post and leave plp alone pls

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by lakeside30: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2019
Na wa o,wetin agoro no go see for fence
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by oyatz(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2019
Actually she is not the only one.
Most Nigerian ladies have no time for anything intellectual.
About 75% of Nigerian ladies between 21-25 years can't write good CV by themselves. They are mostly concern about money, sex, wears, movies ,parties, gossips and other mundane things.

If you don't believe me, just engage five ladies per day from Monday-Friday and ask them to tell you about

1) Carbon footprint
2) George Orwell
3) USSR
4) Ayatollah Khomeini
5) Rock of Gibraltar
6) Archilles Hills
7) Mansa Musa

respect80:

She could mention 4 types of condom brands, but ask her to mention 4 out of 6 geopolitical zones and watch her fail like Amaechi in Rivers election.

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by respect80(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2019
oyatz:
About 75% of Nigerian ladies between 21-25 years can't write good CV by themselves. They are mostly concern about money, sex, wears, movies ,parties, gossips and other mundane things.

If you don't believe me, just engage five ladies per day from Monday-Friday and ask them to tell you about

1) Carbon footprint
2) George Orwell
3) USSR
4) Ayatollah Khomeini
5) Rock of Gibraltar
6) Archilles Hills
7) Mansa Musa

I couldn't agree any more with you.
A guy once said that the average Nigerian lady is dumb and I tried to argue in their defense but I later realized he was right.

To them, life is all about : make-up, marriage, sex, hairstyle, dresses, expensive perfumes, sharwama, artificial eyelashes and nails.

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by aminusodiq(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

Maybe I'm a crackhead I don't know but I'm sure you're one very unserious person to want to break up with a guy cuz he had gold circle at home. For you to know the names of all the condoms in the market shows your level of sexual exposure.
You're probably a prostitute too.
To answer your question. I don't use condoms cuz married men don't need it but for a girl to date a guy for some months and ask if she can break up with him cuz he uses a type of condom is the height of stupidity I've seen all my life.
lmao... u just prevented her frm future bashing... but she's so adamant... d comments afterwards is depressing!!! she shld be in severe pain by now!!! lol... olosho in disguise

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by enawt: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2019
I will literally assume that the person who brought this up is a jobless male but if it's not, we must look like a joke to you AND guess what

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Femeto: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:
Okay so I just started dating this guy a few months ago but we haven’t met since we started dating, so I went to his place for sleepover last weekend and I saw a GOLD CIRCLE condom in his room.

I was surprised because I have not seen a Gold Circle condom in years, and I think its a cheap one. Why not Durex, Kiss, Flex or other new age brand. Gold Circle is cheap and I had to go out to buy a Durex if we wanted to have sex. In his defence, he uses Gold Circle and its more affordable for him.

I am thinking of breaking up with him because I cannot deal with someone that thinks its okay to use GOLD CIRCLE condom. Am I overreacting??
Waka rau banka shege. You just wasted my time.
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by ednut1(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2019
Agege bread and sliced bread na still bread
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by 888com: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2019
GOLD CIRCLE CONDOMS: TRUTHS, BELIEFS, AND MYTHS

Gold Circle (GC) condoms have been available since 1986, and are highly subsidized to ensure affordability to the poor and vulnerable. This condom is considered the most popular condom overall because of its widespread availability and lower price. Gold Circle is often thought of as the “beginner/starter condom”, or “emergency condom”. Most respondents believed that Gold Circle condoms are manufactured in Nigeria, and that as such they must be of inferior quality. This ‘locally-made’ perception contributes to the belief that Gold Circle is the “condom for Nigerians”. Contributing to this locally-manufactured perception is that Gold Circle is inexpensive, found everywhere, is the only condom with a NAFDAC registration number on the box, has benefitted from social marketing media advertising, and is associated with the Government. The packaging for Gold Circle is sometimes thought of as ‘old-fashioned’ and ‘uninteresting’, furthering the belief that it is made in Nigeria. The truth is, Gold Circle is made in Malaysia, of very high quality, meeting all international standards, and SFH packs the sealed condoms in locally made boxes, with a locally produced instructions insert, at its warehouse in Lagos.

Source:
https://www.sfhnigeria.org/gold-circle-condoms-truths-beliefs-and-myths/

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by thegrace: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
oyatz:

1) Carbon footprint
2) George Orwell
3) USSR
4) Ayatollah Khomeini
5) Rock of Gibraltar
6) Archilles Hills
7) Mansa Musa

Can you please ask some men same questions? Not all women are stupid and
not all men are intelligent

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
You already know the names of all tue condoms
Your toto go don wild
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Kenturkey048(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2019
Somebody should tell this girl that she is sick.
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Quality20(m): 7:07pm On Nov 26, 2019
d best way is Hausa style, which means phuck without any phucking condom. But Hausa men can b wicked o, pick up a teenage girl phuck her condomless, ejaculate in her n walk away freely

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Bluehill1051: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2019
OP boyfriend even try to use Gold circle. We that are using Government Condom nko, no name on it just silver colour pack. Na for carton box i dey collect my own

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Sabby1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

To answer your question. I don't use condoms cuz married men don't need it but for a girl to date a guy for some months and ask if she can break up with him cuz he uses a type of condom is the height of stupidity I've seen all my life.

Respect man

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:

A swear dey ve used op pant... She dn go!!! .. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Osobi32(m): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:
Actually this is for real, I just have a feeling that he is a cheap guy and in the long run he mightn’t have anything to offer.... he needs to fix up
truth is u sound like those cheap girl forming class..... Come to think of it, u mentioned four different types of condom. That guys should ditch u asap coz u are way out of his league.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Osobi32(m): 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:
LOL he is actually good in bed, but thats not what I will eat when he asks me to marry him someday
forget this story about condom ok..... Just talk say Na money dey worry u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Nicoddemus(m): 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2019
See how people talk about their sexual recklessness openly without shame these days. Uwa mmebi!

2 Likes

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Dicktionary: 8:00pm On Nov 26, 2019
Why can't you Coupulate Cumbayatiously with whatever your Apeman have, You are rejecting Gold Circle, while some Malesepian are Sampling their Femalesepian Genital!a with Pure water leather, Shopping Leather bag, Bako super Sack etc. been worn on their Dickson.

You should be grateful or Buy him a Big Pack of your Preference. Smh
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by SaintHilary(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2019
Just wen i thought Prettyprincess is the most Foolish attention seeker on NL..here comes this one..

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by greatbrian(m): 8:35pm On Nov 26, 2019
TeeFeh:

Zero that part. He won't even ask you to marry him. His just using you to pass time until a fresher pussy shows up to sit on his rooster. If you are a Toyota product am sure your mileage for done enter 250000 and it can't record any again.
Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Lawly: 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2019
Op I guess you have no vision and no priority for your life outside being people's sex doll.
Please life is too short to do nonsense. 10 yrs from now, you ll remember what I just said. Just hope it won't be for regrets.

1 Like

Re: My New Boyfriend Uses Gold Circle Condom, I Want A Break Up by Kenturkey048(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2019
Bluehill1051:
OP boyfriend even try to use Gold circle. We that are using Government Condom nko, no name on it just silver colour pack. Na for carton box i dey collect my own
you be that bad guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / Why Do Ladies MOAN Or CRY During Lovemaking / 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.