Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Sex Is This Raw Video Or You Playing With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is This Raw Video Or You Playing With This (2046 Views)

Big Boobs Actress Happily Shares Her Raw Video On Her Twitter Page / Raw Video Of Mad Woman And Her Lover Chopping Themselves in Uncompleted building / "Moaning During Sex Is A Crime" - Ghanaian Lawyer Maurice Ampaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is This Raw Video Or You Playing With This by Marakajaakkli: 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2019
Young minds, I am using this medium to warn you to keep Off sex on your mind. Because you see lots of the glamour model and Slay Queens you see everywhere is to promote the subject in your mind.

Keep it off and stay healthy. How do I know, I have been there folks, after sex with the girls, or with the boys what next

That's why many can't keep marriage. Yes it's difficult and you got to have lots of character to be able to stay together in love and faithful to your vow.

After sex, what's the discussion on the table?? Or you just got ditch.... you got laid... Keep sex off your mind folks.

Think of future. Think of mercy, and of peace and love. Which is the greatest.

1 Like

Re: Sex Is This Raw Video Or You Playing With This by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2019
excuse me sir, do you actually speak English?!

[img]https://media./images/962a559f90d8b4b8304d9b401c25b9ec/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Sex Is This Raw Video Or You Playing With This by Marakajaakkli: 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2019
Alright
Re: Sex Is This Raw Video Or You Playing With This by Marakajaakkli: 2:13am On Nov 27, 2019
Subscribe
Re: Sex Is This Raw Video Or You Playing With This by SeunDobo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless............all of them
Re: Sex Is This Raw Video Or You Playing With This by Bigpapi: 2:49am On Nov 15, 2021
Marakajaakkli:
Young minds, I am using this medium to warn you to keep Off sex on your mind. Because you see lots of the glamour model and Slay Queens you see everywhere is to promote the subject in your mind.

Keep it off and stay healthy. How do I know, I have been there folks, after sex with the girls, or with the boys what next

That's why many can't keep marriage. Yes it's difficult and you got to have lots of character to be able to stay together in love and faithful to your vow.

After sex, what's the discussion on the table?? Or you just got ditch.... you got laid... Keep sex off your mind folks.

Think of future. Think of mercy, and of peace and love. Which is the greatest.

I will be right back

(1) (Reply)

Quarantine Diaries: / Dating A Final Year Undergraduate Student / How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.